James and Carl after Vegas Pt. 04

We were all thrilled and for six months nothing was said about Kelley's desire to have a baby. That was about to change. After baby John was fed and diapered and settled in his crib, Kelley called a meeting. We sat in the living room, Carl had his arm around my shoulder and Lilly, seemingly exhausted snuggled against Kelley.

"It's time," Kelley said. "My cycle is just starting and I will be fertile soon. James, it's your turn to be a daddy."

The thermometer became a nightly routine. I was getting a little nervous. I think it was performance anxiety. I mentioned it to Carl, he told me not to worry about it he would be there to help me. "If I can do it I'm sure you can too. After all, you were engaged to Kelley for a few months."

"I may be able to have sex with Kelley but with everyone watching I'm just not sure I can do it." I replied.

"Were you listening to me? Didn't I say I would be there to help you? I am not going to be standing around watching you get it on with your ex-fiancée!" he exclaimed. "Lilly and I are going to choreograph this event."

Over the next few days I noticed Carl and Lilly whispering to each other and sly smiles on their faces. One evening, after checking her temperature, Kelley announced "tonight is the night."

Carl immediately took charge directing everyone to the master bedroom and to the king sized bed. Everyone got naked. Lilly wasn't so shy this time and took a good look at Carl's cock. "It's amazing how big that thing gets!" she emphasized.

"Kelley and Lilly, you take the left side of the bed and make out. We want this to be special for Kelley." he instructed.

The girls stared slowly kissing and fondling each other. Soon they had their faces buried in each other's pussies. Moans and coos could be heard as they made sweet tender love to each other. Their faces were soon glistening with their lover's juices. Their excitement level was climbing by the second.

Sensing that we were falling behind, Carl pushed me onto the bed taking charge. His kiss was swift and demanding. My body responded immediately and I returned his kiss with enthusiasm. We broke the kiss and he kissed every erogenous point on my body that he knew so well. By the time he got to my cock it was like an iron rod. He licked it from my balls to my cockhead. Swiped his tongue over my asshole and then engulfed my cock in one quick swallow. I was soon on the edge and he sensed that he had to slow down or my baby making sperm would be wasted down his throat. When my cock was freed from his mouth, he paid attention to my asshole. He tongued it, working copious amounts of saliva into my hole.

By this time both women were having their first orgasm. Lilly was in the throes and threw her head back breaking contact with Kelley's pussy. "Oh fuck yes!" she shouted. As her juices gushed into Kelley's mouth and all over her face, Lilly's tongue once again swiped across Kelley's clit and was rewarded with a face and mouth full of pussy juice. Kelley moaned and collapsed momentarily spent.

"OK Lilly, you know what to do now." Carl said.

Lilly, asked Kelley to get on her hands and knees near the bottom of the bed and slid under her and slowly started licking her pussy again. Kelley was still a bit sensitive and Lilly took it slowly gradually getting her back up before she had completely gotten over her last orgasm. Kelley now was ready to return the favor and sucked hard on Lilly's pussy.

Meanwhile, Carl had me lean over resting my hands on the bed near Lilly's head and Kelley's pussy. 'The target', I thought. His big cock was pressing urgently at my slippery asshole. By this time in our relationship, I could completely relax my sphincter to accommodate his cock. He slid in and I aligned my body to receive maximum pleasure from his stroking piston. His cockhead hit my prostate and his shaft massaged it on every stroke. I loved this part of our sex better than any other, but I wouldn't last long either.

I was soon on the edge and Carl guided me over so I was lined up with Kelley's pussy. He then pushed me forward so that my hands were leaning against Kelley's back and I mounted her my cock going to the hilt, my balls resting on Lilly's face. I could feel her tongue licking across Kelley's clit then across my balls. Carl's cock stroked me hard slamming me hard into Kelley with every one of his strokes. Lilly was a trooper and kept licking both Kelley's clit and my balls. Carl's cock poked my prostate again and again and I exploded into Kelley's pussy. My clutching asshole set off Carl's orgasm. Kelley feeling the pulses of my cock orgasmed spilling pussy juice and man cum on Lilly's tongue and leaned down and swept her tongue over Lilly's clit triggering her orgasm. We all collapsed on our sides and gradually our cocks went limp and slipped from their respective holes. Lilly licking her lips and Kelley smiled saying I'm pregnant.

And she was!

"That was wild!" Lilly exclaimed. "I never dreamed I could have that much fun with men in the mix. It was hot when James pushed into Kelley right above my face and his balls sliding over my nose. I was trying to keep licking Kelley's pussy but my tongue was also licking his balls. Then when he came I tasted man cum for the first time. It wasn't half bad, I kind of enjoyed it then when Kelley orgasmed. WOW!"

Kelley sat there with a very satisfied look on her face. "I really feel that the timing was right and that I am for all intent's purpose, I am pregnant."

Carl was smug. "We executed the plan Lilly and I have been discussing all week. We all had sex the way we enjoy it and it ended up with James cumming in Kelley. Mission accomplished. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going straight, but I have enjoyed our limited sexual contact with you girls. It was amazing, thinking about becoming a father made it enjoyable when Lilly got pregnant. I really wanted that for James too and tonight and to quote Lilly, "it was wild!""

We said goodnight to the girls as they left to check on the baby and go to their room. Carl took me by the hand and led me to the ensuite bathroom to take a shower. As we soaped up and washed each other there was a definite excitement growing between us. Our cocks were trying to dance with each other as they rose toward erection. Carl groaned and asked if I was ready for another go. "You know me, when it comes to sex with you I'm the Eveready bunny." I replied.

We finished our shower and returned to our big bed. There were still some wet spots on the sheets and Carl asked if I wanted to change the sheets. I kind of wanted to keep them on to remind me that I may be becoming a daddy soon. So, I told Carl that that would take too long and I wanted him now. That was all he need to hear and I had him.

It was a long slow tender suck followed by an equally long slow tender fuck and by the time it was over I was completely satiated and so was Carl. We slept like babies and both called in sick.

Kelley and Lilly had gone back to their apartment for a few days and when Kelley called me a week later she said "hello daddy." I was thrilled. The follow-up test confirmed it and nine months later our baby Tamara Lilly was born.

We all wanted to be parents to the children and started discussing a permanent living arrangement. After much discussion Carl suggested making some renovations and additions to his house. On one side of the house, the mothers would have their own private living, dining area on the main floor and bedroom on the second floor. Carl and I would have similar space on the other side. The children would have bedrooms between and accessible from either side of the house. On the main floor there would be a large common room where the children could play and we could all mingle.

We worked out a plan for parenting and discussed how many children we would have. It seemed natural that we should have two more and since there were four of us to share the parenting, we set the plan in motion.

Six long months later the renovations were done with the help of contractors. Little John was 18 months old and Lilly was anxious for another baby. We discussed who should be the father this time. I thought it natural that it should be me, but someone had to be sensible and Kelley suggested that the children would be confused enough with our living arrangement without making them all half siblings. So, we decided that Carl would be the father of Lilly's child and I would be the father for Kelley's second child when she was ready.

In the 18 months since the night that Carl had impregnated Lilly, with the exception of the night that I impregnated Kelley, we all were very discreet about our sex lives. There was no sex talk between the four of us and we all enjoyed our lives just as they were. They needed us and we needed them to make babies. Aside from that we were the best of friends living together in relative harmony. That never changed.

Lilly and Kelley had one more child each and we made a game of it we called our baby making game. Again Carl fathered Lilly's baby with my help getting him ready. This time it was me riding him from the rear as he penetrated Lilly's pussy getting a loud groan from her as his mighty weapon assaulted her very wet and slippery pussy. "Oh fuck" she moaned "I forgot just how big that thing is."

I hammered at his prostate and few seconds later he filled her pussy with his cum and Kelley, who had a bird's eye view of the joining as it took place right above her nose, licked up the excess that was leaking from Lilly's pussy. We all basically came together Carl's orgasm triggered Lilly's and also mine and Lilly's triggered Kelley's.

We really liked this scenario and used it again when it was Kelley's turn for number two.

Lilly's second was a girl named Tabitha Kelley and Kelley's second was a boy named Justin Carl.

After the children were born we lived together raising them, sharing parenting duties, but never again breaking our vows to our partners. Carl and I enjoyed the family life as did Kelley and Lilly, but our sex lives were completely separate and from what I can see the ladies were as happy with their sex lives as Carl and I were with ours.

Little Johnny starts kindergarten next month. My, how time flies.

The End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 78 milliseconds