• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • James & Rachel Ch. 1

James & Rachel Ch. 1

123

When they first met it was all in fun and neither one of them thought things would turn out like they did. Rachel is all brujah and has been for many years. She is beautiful, but has an air of arrogance about her. On the outside she pretends to be tough and let nothing bother her. Not many know that on the inside she is a woman full of both feelings and tears. Sparring helps get her adrenaline going and the sight and smell of blood always excites her. She's very good with a gun and hardly ever misses her mark. She hates the upper class who she call the suits. They dress well and are nothing but business. She wants a mate that can handle her and her moods. She fights every day with her inner self, weather to embrace this dark life fully or end her constant suffering. And then she met James.

Now James is much more arrogant than this woman. He walks, talks and breathes power. The smirk he wears upon his face says it all. His head is always held up high and he reeks of confidence. No one dares to say no to him or try to make him step down from the pedestal he seems to be perched upon. Those who have tried are either nonexistent or are suffering the rest of their lives for what they have done. Women flock to him but he is never serious about them. He believes they were put upon this earth for his entertainment. Once he is through with them they are cast aside as if they are day old trash. He needs a woman who is also strong, not afraid to stand up to him but knows when to back down and give him his space. And then he met Rachel.

She ran into him by accident. It was a full force blow to her body. She stumbled backwards and ended up flat on her leather clad ass. The man seemed unaffected. He began to chuckle as he reached out a hand to help her up. The woman growled and swiped at his hand with her sharp nails which in turn made the James draw his hand back quickly. But not before a small cut appeared on the palm of James hand. Her nostrils flared at the aroma of his blood. The cut was too small for her to see, but the smell was strong enough to assault her senses. As she stood up she started to brush the dirt from the sidewalk off her pants.

The man was angrily glaring at her and once she was on her feet he started blurting out every obscenity he could think of. Of course Rachel wasn't going to stand for his vulgar words or attitude. So she yelled back at him. Both of them blamed each other for what happened. Rachel was only half listening because the other half of her mind was wondering how soon she should take this man down. His blood being an overly sweet temptation. When she stood up tall and proud in front of him she slipped her hands into her jacket pockets and the fingers of one hand curled around the knife she had hidden inside.

James didn't bother healing his small wound she gave him. He sensed what she was and wanted her to attack. But all she did was threaten him with words and now she stood before him as angry as ever but with a smirk upon her lips. Rachel had a feeling he was waiting for her to make the first move. He seemed just too damn cocky. Quickly she withdrew the pocket knife from her jacket and proceeded to attack him. But some how he managed to stop her from striking him even though she moved just as quick as a blink of an eye. She couldn't believe he moved that fast and had side stepped out of her way. She stopped herself from stumbling into the wall behind him and quickly turned to face him to receive a blow to her jaw. This time she did hit the wall with her back.

She was shocked as well as angry. Which only made her lash out at him swinging carelessly over and over again missing her target. His laughter at her attempts made her feel like a young childe again. Soon her anger turned to rage and she growled in his face. She didn't care if he saw her fangs. She truly believed this would be the end of this man. In the back of her mind she could picture him down on his knees begging for mercy. This was not the case. Some how she ended up with her back against his chest and his arms hugging her body preventing her from moving to much and striking out at him again. She fought like a caged animal, kicking and hissing.

His strength lingered on until finally she quit moving and demanded to know what he wanted. Why didn't he just kill her and get it over with? She warned him that if he let her go that she would only keep attacking him until he was dead. A shiver ran up the back of her spine as James licked the back of her ear and whispered that he wished she would take him up on his offer for a night of lustful fulfillment rather then fighting. He caught her off guard making her quiet down to think. Amazing though, that shiver was not of cold and disgust.

She had a feeling this man would prove to be a wild bed partner. He noticed her body's reaction to his gentle suckling of her ear and he in turn started to relax his hold. He wanted to turn her around and see if her kisses were as fiery as her spirit. A low soft growl escaped her lips just as his hands turned her body about to face him. She raised her hand and proceeded to stab him in the chest. He clutched the wound just as she stepped back withdrawing her blade. A look of surprise came across his face as his blood poured upon the cement.

Then off she ran into the darkness leaving the stranger alone to face his death or so she thought. Already there were sirens in the back ground that seemed to be growing louder, and she didn't want to meet up with any authorities. Once she got far enough at least far enough where she felt safe, she stopped and slid to the ground. Her eyes wide and various emotions running wild within her human form. She leaned her head back against the wall and pulled up her knees against her chest.

She proceeded to wrap her arms about her legs and listen to the darkness. It was so late at night that no one dared venture out to this part of town except for the occasional stray cat or dog and the crickets singing their nightly song in the back ground. Her eyes close and her voice softly whispers "damn..damn..what is wrong with me tonight?" In her mind she goes over the fight she had with the stranger. She knew he would not be easy to defeat but she saw herself as the winner and yet she wasn't pleased with the outcome. Her eyes fly open as a cat bounds down the alley past her still form.

Her hands rub her arms as she takes unneeded deep breaths trying to calm her nerves. Why does she feel this way? How could she let a stranger get to her like this? After all he was just a mere mortal or was he. Just then a thought enters her mind and a hand strays to her jacket pocket. She rises from the ground as her empty hand is withdrawn from the pocket. She curses loudly and stomps her foot before she sends her fist flying into the brick wall in front of her.

She can't believe she left her weapon behind. It's not that she's afraid of being caught. She is so angry because the knife was a gift from her dead sire. It was one of the few personal keepsakes she had from him. It had a beautiful black and white marble handle with her initial dripped in red upon it. She winces when her hand makes contact with the wall. As if by instinct she flicks out her tongue to lap up the bloody wound upon her knuckles, which makes her think of James blood earlier and how tempting the smell was. Again her eyes close and she imagines its his red life she is tasting.

A soft moan escapes her lips while she becomes lost in cleaning her hand. Even after her wound closes she is still thinking about what his blood would taste like and the victory she always felt in feeding. She wonders if he truly lives from the stabbing she gave him and a little part of her mind seems to repeat over and over again to take precautions, but she pushes the thought aside. She wants to feel his arms about her again. He actually challenged her body and mind unlike others that she tangled with.

As James leans against the wall he thinks "What the hell is her angle? This woman suddenly went from being a calm reasonable well behaved blood sucker to a complete psychopath." He tilted his head watching her as she produced a tiny knife and lashed out at him. His control over liquid allowed him to sense her blood enter her muscles for the attack. Becoming liquid as quick as a thought he managed to move himself just outside of her reach making her stumble towards the wall of the building which he walked next to. Annoyed with her actions but not angry he decided to spare her miserable day hiding life and not destroy her where she stood.

Thrusting out to back hand her jaw he sent her reeling into the wall always the equal opportunity ass kicker. He has never had a problem putting the boots to a woman that truly deserved it. He tilted his head again and laughed as Rachel started to lash out at him. Becoming feral she was truly one of those idiotic clan suckers that would get all worked up if the crease in their slacks wasn't in perfect line. Standing there for a moment watching her claws flow through the air as a sharks dorsal flows over the top of the ocean. He decided that enough was enough and rammed her back into the wall and proceeded to embrace her in a bear hug.

A generic wrestling hold but effective nonetheless. As he stared down at her a thought came to his mind "Damn she could be a lot of fun with that kind of energy and feisty attitude." He decided to take a chance leaning in and licking at the back of her ear telling her things that would make even the most raunchy person wince in absolute disgust. As he turned her about she raised her arm up with the little knife and plunged the blade deep into his chest causing a wound that would kill any normal man. Releasing her he stared down at his chest in shock.

Not so much because there was a knife protruding from him but because this bitch just ruined a very expensive shirt. He let her pull the blade from his chest and then watched her run off like a thief in the night. Speaking to himself to hold back his anger. "Keep running where you want and when your ass least expects it..." Leaving it at that he disappeared in a bright flash of blue reappearing on the roof tops in San Diego just watching and waiting now making the hunter the hunted.

She looked so damn helpless in his eyes as he watched her from the top of a building across the street. He tilted his head as he pondered how a bloodsucker could be so damned emotional. "What a stupid ass," he said as he watched her all hunkered up and starring off. He then smiled as she slammed her fist into the wall. "Way to go you dumb bitch" he softly whispers as he spies her reeling back in pain and start to lick at her wound. He let out a sigh while he watched her lap at her own blood before bursting into thousands of droplets of water and reappearing down the alley from her.

He tossed her knife back at her burying it to the handle in the brick wall less than an inch from her head. "I think you forgot this." Without another word he walked up to her and lifted her off the ground by her jacket and slammed her back against the wall. Getting his nose about an inch from hers he stared deep into her sky blue eyes as his own started to glow brightly. Being the Avatar of water his moods changed like the tides of the ocean. He can be calm and somber than out of no where strike with the force of a tsunami or tidal wave as men call them. To stare into her eyes will melt his heart at a later date, but this time he only wanted to see the pain in them as the brick of the wall began to buckle from his strength as he pushed her further into it. "You ever fucking try something like that again you little blood sucking whore and i swear to you on the soul of all the men , women , and children whos lives you destroyed that i will cause you pain a million times more than you could ever dream of putting them through."

He pulled her body away from the wall only to then slam her into the brick much harder this time. Seeing this woman in pain brought him great excitement. He found himself becoming sexually aroused. Just then a few tears of pain slid down her cheeks. "Damn," he shouted as he dropped her and walked away. The tears of a woman have always had an effect on him no matter how much of a piece of trash one was. He just shook his head as he walked away from her. For some reason he turned back to look at her slumped body laying on the ground a part of him wanted to go back and kill her where she sat. While another part wanted to run and take her into his arms to hold her and tell her everything would be alright. As he walked away again the sounds of his eternal lover, the ocean, sang a sad song as the wild waves slapped the shore.

The look upon her face goes from pleasure to anger as she hears the blade wiz by her. The knife becomes embedded into the wall. She turns to draw it out, but before she gets a chance to she is slammed against the wall by James. The mad man who angered her earlier. She cant believe he is alive. No wounds and such strength he possessed. A grunt escapes her lips as she scowls at him. Her brows knitted together. Now she is going to show him how angry she is and how tough she can be.

Of course, she wants him to believe she doesn't have any weaknesses. She swallows roughly as they stare at each other. They are sizing each other up. Strengths and weaknesses will now be out in the open for each to take advantage of and use to the best of his or her ability. She trys to push him away from her but he's much more stronger then she anticipated. A whine escapes her lips as she gives in when he sinks her back into the wall. Her bones can be heard cracking. But she knows in good time the wounds will heal.

That is if he didn't seek her death first. After all she did try to kill him earlier. That wasn't her fault. She believes he was the one who bumped into her for no reason. No reason whatsoever, and then laughed in her face. She can feel the venum rise up in her as his words of anger are tossed out at her. She bites her bottom lip to stifle her whines. He really was hurting her and now she was suffering. Didn't he see it, realize it? He was acting like a mortal savior and yet he enjoyed seeing her suffer. What kind of man was he? One not to be trifled with. At least not for now.

When she learned enough of him then he would meet his maker in a long awaited sleep she wanted to provide. She couldn't hide the pain very well from him even though she didn't whine any more each time he slammed her back into the wall. It could be clearly seen in her eyes and the way her teeth bit into her bottom lip. A trickle of red blood cascades down the front of her chin. Now she felt the hot tears start to fall and she closed her eyes. How could he make her cry? After all brujahs didn't cry, did they? They weren't supposed to. She could pray to god for help. If only she believed in him. She lost faith many years ago.

Now she prays to her dead sire for help. She had to escape some how. Get away from this man who assaulted her senses with his sweet blood and yet wanted her dead just as much as she wanted him dead. The last word screamed into her face makes her flinch. She feels his hands leave her body and her eyes flicker open as she sinks to the ground. She is hurting to bad to move just yet. My god is he going to let her live? Perhaps praying was the right thing to do. Her eyes pleading and yet thanking him for sparing her life. She was the prey this time and escaped the trap. But next time she will prepare for him. Once he is gone from view she lets out a painful howl and hears a few wolves in the distance answer her. As her whimpers quiet down she regains some strength, but its not enough. She still feels the pain and wipes the blood from her chin with the back of one hand. Limping off into the dark shadows to her safe heaven which she called home before daylight touched the city.

He heard the howl of the wolves off in the distance and cracked his neck as the anger welled up inside of him. How could he let her see him sweat? How could he let her go? Why is he walking away? He badly wanted to go back to where she was. He believes he should have slammed her against the wall over and over again until her skull cracked. A low growl rumbled from his throat as he turned sharply and his long hair whipped about his shoulders before it settled down against his back. His eyes flashed that very bright blue as he moved out towards the ocean.

The vampire was close to his love, the ocean. Bursting into thousands of droplets of water he became a part of the sea and watched her as she walked along the sand near his true home. There was something about her that intrigued him. She was unlike the others, much stronger, more graceful and under it all there was a heart that still beat in her dead chest. But there was still something left unfinished. He wanted her to see this. "Vampires are knows for their ability to take anything in stride , but you've never seen anyone like me before bitch" he whispered to himself as he moved through the water with ease as if it parted just for him in the pitch blackness. All anyone would of seen was the flash then his bright blue eyes as he stalked towards his prey. One way or another this woman hunter was about to become the prey once again.

As she approaches the beach she knew it was going to be one hell of a long walk to her house which seemed too far away this night. She stumbled a few times but always managed to not fall. Her boots not quite the best thing to wear as she trudged across the sand. She plops down and begins to take off her boots. A cold rush seems to wash over her, but it's not the breeze from the deep blue sea. It's something else. A prickle on the back of her neck can be felt. Why did he have to come back and injure her so? Was he planning on hunting her down again to finish the job? She had to get home fast. She stands after she yanks off the heavy boots. Her eyes widen to see the flash before her as the man with the bright eyes moves swiftly in her direction. It couldn't be. But she knew it was him. He had come to see her again. This time maybe to finish her off. No she wouldn't let him. She was too tired to fight. Too sore to move and yet she knew she had to run. At least try and get away or she would be dead.

So for now she would play the scared coward and get away from this man as quick as possible. Would her tired legs carry her all the way to her house where she knew safety waited? She tried, really she did but the pain in her bones was still not healed completely. She needed some blood. She had not had time to stop earlier. Rachel thought once he was gone it was better for her to go home then to look for dinner. A ghoul at her place would suffice for tonight. Damn why was he so bent on coming after her? Her hair kept flying in her face as she ran. Even though she was hurt she was still faster than any mortal. But the man kept coming. She could feel his eyes piercing into her flesh. If only she was safe and secure in her home already. With each step she took it seemed as if he were taking two or three. Was there an escape for her tonight or was she going to drown in the clutches of the man with the mystifying blue eyes?

He continued to stalk her. He knew she was like a wounded animal who was hardly able to move. However, a wounded animal is the most dangerous. But James knew she couldn't do anything to harm him. " It takes one like me to kill me" he thinks to himself as he seemed to float through the water then up onto the beach. Tilting his head he stared at her in nothing but his slacks which were completely dry along with the rest of him. Save for his head there was no hair visible on his perfect body. At 5' 11" and a very solid 235 pounds he was a rather imposing figure.

Moving closer he could smell her blood. He new she was weak, afraid, and that she'd never seen anything like him before. The wind continued to whip his long mane about his body as he reached her. His hand extending forward to stop her and draw the front of her body against his as she tried to get away. As he stared into her eyes he was determined now, no pain , no cries, nothing she did was going to stop him from ridding the world of one more of these vile creatures. His eyes began to glow increasing intensity with each passing second.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • James & Rachel Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds