Jamie and the BBW Teacher

She collapsed onto her teenage lovers floor as she tried to catch her breath. She looked at his ceiling as Jamie stood up.

Suddenly a shadow was cast across her face as Jamie stood above Miss Gentleman, his heroic 11 inche cock hiding the sun. He knelt down pinning her to the floor as he pressed his like cock and balls against her face. Sweat dripped off his huge balls onto her face.

He lifted her head and forced his cock down her throat. Miss Gentleman couldn't resist, she wanted him to use her as a worthless fuck toy. He fucked her pretty mouth hard, she was gagging but he didn't slow down, it was his turn. He pushed her head down on his cock.

It was time. He pulled out and began jerking his cock inches away from her face. Miss Gentleman had never had a facial but this teenager was about to give her one.

Jamie moaned as he shot his load all over Miss Gentleman's face. The first blast went straight across and into her hair, the second into her right eye. He continued basting this slut with his hot cum until she was covered with it After he had finished he pushed some jizz into her mouth with his cock and commanded her to 'clean it off'. With Jamie's fat cock still in her mouth Miss Gentleman realised how happy she finally was. Her husband was a horrible person, a bad husband and a shit lover. Still pinned to the ground she looked up at this 18 year old stallion, able and willing to please her and make her feel like everyone deserves to feel. She could still feel his warm cum all over her face as he popped out of her mouth. She felt loved as Jamie smacked his cock on her face. She looked up at his smiling face and knew that the real fun had only just begun.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds