• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Jan, or Rather John

Jan, or Rather John

12

We all have secrets, hidden away in our closets or in the back of our minds. In my case, an unnamed folder hidden I thought deep inside my computer. But I guess you should never underestimate the curiosity of a woman, especially my wife Jan. Little did I know on that fateful Wednesday night that my wife had found that file and intrigue by it decided to act out her own deeply hidden fantasy.

We had retired early and where making love. She seemed to be a little more aggressive than usual and forced me onto my back while keeping my erection deeply embedded inside her vagina. Squeezing her legs together she then forced mine apart and raising herself to her elbows looked into my eyes with a mischievous grin playing across her face.

"I'm going to fuck you now," she growled, "like you've never been before."

She slowly began to hump up and down, her face turning red as her breathing became harsher as her strokes became faster. As I looked down between our bodies it appeared that she did posses her own penis and it was entering me on her down strokes.

I felt her body tense as she always did before the tremors of her orgasm took over shaking us both over the edge. It was the longest and most intense cum I could ever remember having in my life.

We stayed in the same position while we caught our breath. Jan nuzzled on my neck while my limbs draped over her body. I felt really feminine at the moment, more than when I had dressed up in women's lingerie before we had gotten married. Though I'd had gotten rid of all my apparel before our wedding, I still fantasized about it every once in awhile. My secret computer file contained a few self-photos, stories and thoughts that I would look into periodically when I was home alone. While I thought about it, I started to get another erection.

"Mmmm," Jan moaned into my neck when she felt my penis stir, "you like it like this don't you honey?"

"Yes," I replied hoarsely, " it was quite intense."

"I meant being dominated."

"Well it was certainly a surprise you taking control like that."

" I have an idea," she whispered as she rose up above me and began to grind her hips into my groin, " this weekend, lets spend it in a role reversal. You know, I'll be the man and you can be the woman."

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying not to let my excitement show too much.

"You know, I'll dress up like a man and you can get all prettied up for me like in that file you've got buried in the computer. " Jan stated with a sneering grin on her face. " I've got a few surprises in mind, if you want to play out your fantasy dear. Besides, it's kind of a fantasy of my own too."

I didn't know what to say, I was caught red handed as she stared down at me and ground her hips into me. Though extremely embarrassed, I was also really turned on at the thought of trading places. I knew I couldn't deny my cross-dressing, not after Jan's admission of finding the file. But what did she mean about a fantasy of hers also.

Before I could collect my thoughts, Jan spoke up, " I always wondered what it would be like to be a guy and take control of my bitch."

"Are you sure that's what you want?" I asked, thinking that what choice did I have, I couldn't very well deny her as I was feeling a little guilty about keeping secrets from her. She groaned and started to ride me faster and harder as my acceptance filled her with passion.

"Oh baby we're going to have so much fun, just you wait and see."

The next morning Jan insisted on driving me to work so she could go shopping for the weekend. She spent the entire day traveling around town to find all the things she needed to make the weekend fit her conception of how it should be. She wouldn't even let me help carry the bags in the house. She didn't want to spoil any surprises she had in store for her weekend bitch as she started to refer to me.

That night she insisted that we not have any sex so we would have enough energy stored up for the weekend even though she teased me at every opportunity she got. Friday morning I went off to work semi-erect, not only from Jan's teasing but also with anticipation and dread of the night's events that she had in store for us.

At about 2 o'clock, my boss can into my cube and told me that there was an emergency and that I should get home as soon as I could. I rushed home thinking the worst while all other thoughts had flitted from my mind only to find the house abandoned. The only thing I found was a folded note on the kitchen table with my name on it. I opened it and started to read it and my feelings of dread were relived as I found out it was all part of Jan's preparations.

Dear Connie, the note started, that will be your name for this weekend dear. I hope you didn't get too scared by my deceptive request. I am sorry, but I couldn't think of any other way to get this adventure started as early as possible.

First of all, a good wife would have dinner ready for when her man gets home. It's all ready you just have to turn on the oven. Then proceed to the bathroom were you will find the next step in preparations dear. Love John. P. S. You will refer to me this weekend by this name only!

I couldn't help but notice she seemed to be going all out in every way. After turning on the oven I got another surprise upon entering the bathroom. There were several hangers on the back of the door with notes attached and the counter was filled with different bottles and make-up supplies. Another note was taped to the mirror, it read; Connie, I have given you all the things you need to make yourself as pretty as can be. To start with I think you should clean yourself out. Then shave as close as you can, then use the bottle of Nair on your body hair. DON'T MISS ANYTHING! After you wash all that nasty body hairs off in the shower have a nice soak with some of the blue crystals in the container beside the tub, use the whole bottle dear.

The rest of the note dealt with make up tips and the order of special foundations she had prepared for me to use. I was amazed at the extant of Jan's plans, she had really gone off the deep end. I wondered what she could have meant by cleaning myself out, and then I noticed the enema bag on top off the toilet tank. My hands got a little shaky while I filled the bag wondering what she might have in store for me.

I hadn't had an enema since I was a child and got a little turned on as the liquid filled my bowels. I actually shaved twice, and then liberally spread the Nair all over my body including my arms and the few stray hairs on my toes. I wanted to be my best for "John".

As I lay in the tub soaking after I had washed all my body hair down the drain I was over come by the lilac scented crystals she had supplied for me. I totally submerged myself for as long as could wanting to keep this lovely odor with me as long as possible. I was torn between luxuriating in the tub or moving on to the other surprise that were in store for me. But anticipation won out and I forced myself out of the tub to start getting ready for what ever laid ahead.

The make-up was easy with Jan's instructions and I was quite surprised with the results for my first attempt wasn't too sloppy. The long, curly blonde wig really set my body to tingling as I admired myself. I opened up the small box that was at the back of the counter to find breast pads and two jars. One was a flesh tone crème and the other was an epoxy and of course instructions on attaching them to my chest. After apply the crème to hide were they joined my flesh I couldn't help admire how perfect they appeared to be. With dark brown areoles and nipples that stuck out almost half an inch and a quarter inch thick. As I looked at the reflection before me, I felt my erection grow. I knew that I would impress Jan or rather John when she saw me.

Next I turned my attention to the false nails she wanted me to wear. When that was done I turned to the clothing she had picked out for me. The top hanger held a red corset that went from my lower ribs to my hips with garter straps and red hose. Then a matching bra and panty set made of red satin trimmed with a thin lace. The bra cups barely covered my nipples leaving just a hint of my areole showing. The panties were a high cut style thong that hid my cock and balls. The thong slid between my ass cheeks and gave me a sexy feeling as I moved around and rubbed against my now hairless ass.

The final hanger held a bright red satin dress with puffy sleeves. The skirt was pleated and fanned out around me. It was very short, short enough to just cover the tops of my hose. Then I put on the red, patent leather heels. Wobbling on the four-inch heels I was grateful that this wasn't the first time I've ever worn high heels, but it had been a long enough time that I felt the tension on the back of my legs.

As I looked in full-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door I shivered in surprise and excitement of my transformation. I was really impressed with myself and knew that so would Jan or rather John would be.

I then noticed a little bag with another note attached to it, it read:

One last thing Connie, I wouldn't want you to spoil your new dress so here is an apron to wear while you 're setting up the table and finishing dinner. J

I tied the apron around my waist as made for the kitchen as smoothly as I could on my new heels. I stopped in the doorway to the kitchen, shocked and startled to see a man sitting at the table. I felt my face flush with the heat of embarrassment at being caught in drag by a stranger. Than I realized it was Jan, or rather John.

Her hair had been cut and styled like a man's. She even had a fake mustache. Wearing a shirt and tie, pleated men's slacks and black shoes. She stood up and I looked her up and down, I noticed that the crotch of the slacks looked quite full. John stepped towards me, grabbed both of my hands and raising them and whistling her approval.

"My don't you look good enough to eat tonight Connie." She said in a masculine sounding voice.

"Thank you." I said, realizing my voice seemed to automatically go higher in pitch.

John kissed me on the cheek and hugged me more forcefully than she normally would and I could feel the firmness when her crotch pushed into me. I shivered at the thought of what she had hidden in her slacks. Fighting the desire to reach down and grab a handful to find out what was there.

"Is dinner almost ready Connie?" she asked.

I looked at the clock and realized I'd spent almost 3 and a half hours getting ready. Turning to the stove I noticed the roasting pan had been removed. I looked back at John and seen a smile played across her hairy lip.

"I kept an eye on it for you, I knew it might take awhile for you to get ready. I didn't think it would of taken this long though. You must have been enjoying yourself in there?"

I could feel myself blush and I looked down. My eyes were drawn automatically to the bulge in her crotch. She must be wearing a fake cock I thought she must really want to take this gender swap all the way.

"Are you going to just stand there dear or are you going to get dinner on the table?"

I looked up to see a knowing smirk on her face as she sat down and looked at me. I was shaking with nervousness as I set the table under her scrutiny. She watched my every move and sighed whenever I bent slightly with my back to her. Making me feel really subconscious about the length of my skirt. I wondered just how much I was revealing to her.

I began to set the table and every time I placed an article in front of John she would slide a hand up my hose covered leg until I felt her touch my an ass cheek. I felt electrical impulses shoot through my body every time she 'd grab a handful or pinch my ass until it stung and grew hot. I could feel my erection grow in the confines of my tight satin panties expanding towards my anus.

The last thing I did before I sat down was to pour us both some wine. This time I felt her slide between my legs and rub the front of my panties making me shiver uncontrollable.

"You're pretty hot tonight aren't you Connie?" John asked whispering into my ear and kissing my neck and giving my cock one last squeeze before letting go so I could sit down to eat.

Sitting on her left I noticed that my place had been moved as close as possible to her. When I crossed my legs our knees touched sending more shocks through my body. Through almost the entire meal John's hand caressed and fondled my nylon covered legs. I was so turned on I could barely eat. While waiting for her to finish I fought the urge to reach over and do some fondling of my own to see just how large an apparition John had come home with.

Finally John pushed back his chair and with a light slap on my thigh said, "I'll go put on some music while you clear the table, bring the wine with you when you come dear."

She kissed my forehead and turned to leave the room, I watched as she walked away. She did look pretty masculine dressed like that and I felt a flush begin to grow up my cheeks again. I had the table cleared and the dishwasher going in five minutes flat.

So with glass and bottle I tried to walk as seductively as I could into the living room. John had undone a few buttons and removed the tie revealing that she even had some how acquired chest hair. For some reason that seemed to thrill me and gave me a sexual rush that ended in the base of my spine.

Holding up the empty glass for me to pour, low enough so that I had to bend to fill it. I noticed her eyes looking down my top.

"Nice dress, you're really quite lovely in it Connie." she said with a smile.

"Thank you John." I replied feeling a flush rise to my face again.

"Sit with me dear, and lets relax for awhile."

She reached behind me and undid the apron, letting drop to the floor. Grabbing my hand she pulled down onto her lap. I could feel the fake penis against the back of my thighs. It felt huge and created a shiver up my spine.

John gulped down the glass of wine and set it on the table. Letting me take a sip she took the glass from me and set it down also. Then pulled my face towards hers and started kissing me. Slowly her aggressiveness grew until she forced her tongue past my lips. I could feel a hand rise up along my side to my chest. I felt another rush as I realized that I could actually feel the sensations right through the fake mammeries as she squeezed and rubbed them through the satin fabric. I couldn't stop myself from squirming against the bulge that I was sitting on. I began to feel a warm dampness in my panties.

A slow song started and John broke our kiss to suggest that we dance. Almost regretfully I rose off her lap and let her lead me to the middle of the room. Wrapping our arms around each other we moved together. John led me through the dance grinding the fake penis into me. I felt myself shaking with passion as her hands explored my back from my shoulders to my thighs then up under my dress to my buttocks, kneading and rubbing in a circular motion until her fingers ran down between my cheeks and pushed up against my anus. All the while grazing on my neck and earlobes making me feel more and more light headed as John's seduction of me was almost complete.

When the song ended I found myself rubbing my groin against the bulge in John's slacks. Humping my hips in silence except for my moans of desire and the rustling of satin.

I felt a momentary pang of loss when John pulled away from me. Taking my hand she led me to the bedroom. I was left standing alone in the dark while she lit candles around the room. Coming up behind me I felt a tug on the zipper of my dress and the tickling sensation of a hairy lip kissing its way down along the exposed flesh of my back. Pushing it off my shoulders she reached around and cupped my breasts squeezing and pushing them together. I could feel the fake cock rub between my ass cheeks. Another tremor of lust rushed through my body and I shook like a leaf.

I forced myself to abandon the erotic feelings I was enjoying and turned in John's arms to face her. With shaking hands I undid the buttons on her shirt and pushed it down her arms. Jan did not have a large chest and with the fake hair in the soft light of the candles she looked quite masculine. I raked my false nails down her torso as I fell to my knees and stared at the bulge that had intrigued me since my first sight it.

Looking up into John's eyes I licked my lips as seductively as I could and undid her slacks, pulling them down with the boxers in my haste. She laughed as the fake sprang free from its restraint and hit me in the chin. I leaned back slightly to look at the monster John had between her legs and wrapped my hands around it.

"Oh John," I groaned in heat, " it's so big.

"Don't be afraid Connie dear," She cooed at me while placing a hand at the back of my head, "I'm sure you're women enough to handle it."

" At least a big enough slut to take it." She growled forcing my face close enough to touch it against my lips'

Nervously I licked at the very end and could feel a depression were a piss hole should be. It felt hot from being enclosed against her flesh all evening. I curled my tongue around the glands and marveled how real it felt. I opened my mouth and forced the head, which was about two inches in diameter past my lips. I looked up to see John smiling down at me.

"You look so beautiful with my cock in your mouth babe. Get it nice and wet for me so it'll slid in easier my pretty little slut when I fuck you." John moaned pushing on the back of my head and forcing the rubber cock to my throat.

John kept pumping her cock in and out off my mouth while I licked and sucked on it. I seemed to have lost track of time, it felt like I had just started when it was pulled from my greedy lips.

"That's enough cock-sucking slut," she growled at me, "get on your hands and knees bitch it's time to lose that cherry of yours."

A feeling of dread came over me. John's cock was really big, my jaw ached from sucking on its girth and I could only get about a third of its length into my mouth. I'm sure it was over two inches thick and at least ten inches long if not more.

Moving behind me she pushed my shoulders to the floor, "You look so inviting in such sexy underwear babe," she stated as she snapped a garter against my ass.

John started to rub my back and sides moving to my legs then up to the lace waistband of my panties and slowly drew them off of my hips down to my knees. I felt hands rubbing my ass cheeks in a circular motion just before I felt her mustache tickling my spine as John's tongue contacted my flesh. I started to feel bliss take over and then a slapping palm connect with my right cheek. I heard her snicker before she went back to rubbing my inflamed cheek and start to lavish my backside with her tongue. Moving closer and closer towards my anus. The sensation of her hot tongue finally reaching my anus surged through me like a torrent. If I hadn't of been on all fours I'm sure I would have fallen to the floor, as it was my arms were trembling so weakened by lust and excitement.

"My little slut seems to be ready, isn't she?" John whispered hoarsely from behind me while pushing on my back until my shoulders and face contacted the floor.

I could feel her tongue stab into my anus pushing past my sphincter several times. Suddenly the heat of Johns tongue and breath was replace with a cool greasy sensation as she used the fake cock to smear lubricant around my opening. Realizing that I was about to be impaled by that huge cock my body tensed. John kept applying a steady pressure against my anus massaging it until it would relax.

"Use your hands bitch, pull those pretty cheeks apart and relax so it will be easier on yourself." She demanded with a slap to my left ass cheek.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Jan, or Rather John

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds