• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jana Ch. 01

Jana Ch. 01

My psychiatrist tells me it's not so, but I know in my heart I'm responsible for my daughter's messed up head. Poor Jana. I divorced her mother when she was only 13, and she displays all the classic symptoms of not having a male role model in her life. Combine that with the fact that Jana is not drop-dead gorgeous, and your result is a girl with low self esteem who mistrusts men.

Now don't get me wrong, Jana is not ugly and I believe that she will ultimately mature into a beautiful woman. But at 19 she is not at the peak of her beauty. She stands 5'10" and probably doesn't weigh more than 110 pounds. Her breasts are not well developed and her hips have not widened as is usually the case. Okay, she's skinny! But that's not the worst of her problems. On the eve of her eighteenth birthday, her mother kicked her out of the house. For a recent high school graduate, who suffers from an inferiority complex, to be "excused" by her own mother was almost unbearable.

That's why Jana has been living with me for the last year. She attends a local junior college, but outside of her studies has no life whatsoever. I, on the other hand, am a very active single man. That is to say, I am very active sexually. I refuse to allow a woman to live with me, but I will use and abuse them at every opportunity. Having made some wise, or at least lucky, stock investments, I don't really need to work. And that type of moderate wealth provides an ample supply of willing women. Jana has seen her share come and go. Now understand that our relationship has been totally honest since she moved in with me. She knows that I am a "He-whore" who loves women and the associated activities. She is also quick to tell me what a pig I am, and in very distinct language. One day Jana came home from school just after noon, about the same time I was walking my latest fling to her car. When I came back into the house, Jana said from the couch, "I suppose you have been fucking all morning."

"Not all morning," I replied. "At my age I need an occasional intermission."

"You are such a pig," she said. "Is that all you ever think about? Don't you ever feel guilty about discarding those poor women like so much trash?"

"Whoa, there, little girl," I quickly responded. "My relationships are 'give and take'. I guaranty you they get as much pleasure and satisfaction as I do. They just may not have the same variety. I don't promise them anything I don't deliver."

"That's such B. S," Jana giggled. "Women don't get that much out of having sex."

"Excuse me," I said, shocked at my daughter's comment. "I haven't met the woman yet I couldn't satisfy. That one this morning probably got off 5 or 6 times. And I've been around long enough to know they were real. Actually I'm kind of a professor of lust"

"What were real," she asked sincerely.

"Her orgasms, Silly," I laughed. "Maybe you should broaden your curriculum a little."

"Quit it," she said. "I read somewhere that orgasms in women were a state of mind, that there was nothing actually physical about them."

"Hon, you better throw that resource guide away," I said, laughing louder. "When a woman cums, it is purely physical. I guess it's pretty obvious that you have never had an orgasm. Amazing in this day and age!"

Jana responded by not responding. She sat back heavily on the couch and watched me leave the room, still laughing.

Aside from women, my passion was woodworking and I spent the rest of the day in my shop working on a china closet. As with my women, I get deeply engrossed in my work. When Jana came to the shop, it was after 6:00. "I've got a little supper ready, if you're hungry," she said.

"Sounds good," I answered. "I'm not going out tonight so I can work on this later."

Jana wasn't much of a cook either, but she made a great macaroni and cheese casserole. We ate in silence for several minutes. Then Jana, asked, "Dad, can I ask you a question, without you making fun of me?"

"Shoot, Kid," I said around a mouthful of pasta.

"Are orgasms really real and why do you suppose I have never had one?"

I swallowed hard to keep from choking. As you may have guessed, fatherly advice was something I wasn't accustomed to. I started to explain, "Jana, they don't just happen. A man has to… er, I guess it doesn't have to be a man, but there has to be some sort of stimulation to a woman's….I mean there have to be touches in the right places….do you understand what I am saying?"

"No, Dad, I don't," Jana said, tears coming to her eyes. "I'm not trying to embarrass you."

"You're not embarrassing me, Hon, it's just that this type of conversation is pretty new to me. Didn't your mom ever tell you anything about sex?"

"Well of course she did, at least about intercourse and having babies and that sort of thing. But we never talked about orgasms or that sex could be pleasurable."

"Have you never masturbated?" Lisa stared with a blank look on her face.

"You know…uh… played with yourself?"

Jana's face turned to instant blush. "Aha," I said. "So you have done that much. You just haven't done it long enough or correctly." I hoped that the comment would be sufficient and Jana might wander off to experiment and leave me alone. No such luck.

"Yes, I have," she admitted. "And it felt good, but that's all. Am I doing something wrong?"

Now it was my turn to blush. "Hon, I don't know what you do. Obviously it's wrong. Either that or you are abnormal." I regretted the comment before I closed my mouth. Jana burst into tears. "Hon, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. You just need to experiment. You will find out how. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. Tonight when you go to bed, try touching yourself. When you find a spot that feels good, stick with it and see what happens."

"That's all you can tell me," she cried? "Mister 'I can satisfy any woman' tells me to find a spot and stick with it?" Jana sobbed.

"Well what do you expect me to do, watch to make sure you do it right," I snapped?

Jana's sobbing stopped and I could almost hear the wheels turning. My worst fear materialized before my eyes.

"Would you," she asked?

"Oh, Jana," I stuttered. "There are some things that should be kept personal. I mean I'm your Dad. Can you imagine what your mom would say if she even knew we were having this conversation? It would be wrong for me to see your, uh, I mean see you in that situation."

"I don't know that it would be wrong," Jana insisted. "You've seen me naked before. I'm just a little older now. It's the same body. Or does the professor of lust limit his teachings to those glamour models you parade through here?"

"Oh, Jana, you don't understand. What do you think it would do to me to watch you being intimate with yourself? Yes, I'm your Dad, but I am also a man."

Jana struck below the belt and hit me in the solar plexus of guilt. "You've never been there for me before, I guess it's easy for you to bow out again." The tears renewed.

"Okay," I conceded before I knew what I was saying. "But this is going to be clinical, cut and dried. And if you ever mention this to anyone I will swear you are a liar."

Jana slowly stood up and said softly, "Can we do it now?"

"Let's clean up the dishes," I said, stalling for time, panicked at what I had agreed to.

"They'll wait," she said. "Where do we start?"

"We start with a good, stiff drink," I said, heading for the cupboard. I poured myself a double shot of bourbon and tried to think of a way out of this nightmare. I had never thought of Jana in a carnal sense. I loved young women, but the thought of my daughter in that light had never crossed my mind. She was still just my little girl. I downed the bourbon in a single gulp and poured another. From behind me I heard Jana say, "I'll be in the living room when you are ready." The second drink went down easier than the first, and I hated the taste of bourbon. I turned to plead my case again and Jana was gone. Walking into the living room I faced Jana sitting on the couch. Before I could speak, she said, "Save your breath. You say you always deliver what you promise. This isn't exactly easy for me either, you know. Should I take my clothes off?"

"No! er, yes…, no just your shirt and jeans," I stammered. Very casually Jana stood and pulled her shirt over her head. She unbuttoned her baggy jeans and let them fall to the floor. This was not a seductive undressing. It was just like she was getting ready to get her "jammies" on as a little girl. She stood and faced me in her bra and panties. Damn she was skinny. The top was little more than a training bra but the panties were snug enough to display a bulging pussy, contrasting hard to her meatless body.

"Now what," she asked.

I could barely speak. "Lay down and touch yourself." Jana stretched out on the couch and dropped her hand to her crotch area. She began roughly rubbing high on her mons.

"Be more gentle and move your hand down farther," I said, sounding like a drill sergeant. From what I could see, Jana was gently massaging her clit area, but I couldn't tell for sure because of the panties.

"What will happen when I have an orgasm? Will I know that it's happening?"

"Trust me," I said, sweating profusely. "When it happens, you'll know it. And before it's done you will know exactly what to do. You'll probably get wet down there, so don't let that bother you. Men love wet pus…….." I bit my tongue when I realized what I was saying. And I bit it harder when I realized my cock was getting hard.

"Oh, I know what the wetness is. It's for lubrication. Right?"

"Right," I murmured. "Is anything happening yet. What do you feel?"

"Nothing unusual. Should I take my panties off?"

"I guess so," I said as I moved from the center of the living room to the edge of the couch. "I can't see what you're doing."

As casually as taking off a sock, Jana slid her panties off her hips and down her thighs. She laid there with her legs together, panties at half-mast. My cock lurched inside my pants as I looked down at her naked pussy. She may not have been much of a woman everywhere else, but she had a mature woman's cunt. Light brown hair covered her pubic area, tracing faintly down over her outer lips. Her inner lips were prominent and the hood of her clit clearly visible. There was no way her rubbing could have missed her clit. Maybe she was, indeed, abnormal in some way. "Take your panties all the way off so you can spread your legs," I ordered. She followed my commands, bending her knees upward and spreading her legs. This was one beautiful pussy! There was just enough hair to be sexy, but not enough to be messy or obtrusive. "Now touch yourself," I said. The tip of her finger went to her sweet pussy lips where she began her rubbing. "A little higher," I said, almost faint of breath. "Right on your clit, I mean clitoris."

Innocently she responded, "Oh, if I touch there it kind of tingles."

"Well that's the point, Darlin," I admonished. "Do it like this." Almost forgetting this was my daughter, I reached down and started a rhythmic motion on her clit. I couldn't stop. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't stop.

"Oooo, Dad," Jana said. "That feels weird. Oh, oh, Dad that hurts, no it doesn't hurt, it… I don't know. It's really weird."

Jana had all the natural responses. Her hips began to raise and lower in time to my finger. Her breath was coming in short gasps. And her pussy lips were getting wet, probably a breakthrough for her. Her words were unintelligible, just garbled moans. I found myself speaking softly to her. "There can be much more than this. It can get a lot better. Just relax and trust me." I slid my finger down between her moist lips and gently probed the opening to her cunt. The juices were flowing abundantly and Jana was lost in her very first sexual experience. My instinct was to plunge my fingers into her pussy and lick the sweet juices from her virgin cunt, but some semblance of decency stopped me. My purpose here was to make her cum, not please myself. I would take care of that later.

I knew from years of experience and literally dozens of women, that Jana was on the verge of her first climax, and at the hands of her father to boot. I didn't prolong her ecstasy and when she started to cum her eyes and mouth opened wide, but no sound came out. Her legs clamped together and her body quivered. I manipulated her clit until her orgasm had passed, then rose and went to the bedroom. I left Jana on the couch breathing hard but silent. I shuddered at the thought of where this might lead.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jana Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds