Jane Changes Job

One thing I did know was that I didn't care any more I just wanted to be fucked. Even that seamed a strange thing to think, as my pussy and arse were filled to capacity, so why did I want more, but one thing was for sure, if I didn't cum soon I was going to burst. Why was this tingling getting stronger, Serge had not turned the dial, but my want for sex and the urge to pee was driving me crazy.

I could see Sarah was in the throws of an orgasm, and her screams were drowning out the moans escaping from my own mouth. Seeing Sarah finally hit her explosive climax pushed me too far, the urge was unbelievable, I just had to pee get rid of that urge, then plead with Serge to finish me off, screw me, JUST MAKE ME CUM! . I realised Serge had done exactly what he said he would. I wanted to be fucked, in my arse, pussy and even my mouth, he had turned me into a slave; a sex slut for anyone to use and I didn't care. My moans were almost screams as I clenched and relaxed my pussy in an attempt to make myself cum. Serge just said if I needed to pee I would have to do it where I was, and the longer I waited the worse it would get. I could not hold back any longer, I didn't care who was watching, the camera man had moved in close to my puss to get the best shots of my dilemma. I hoped he would be soaked, as I relaxed the mussels letting the first dribbles of pee from the only hole that was not filled. With a force backed by the built up need to pee I pushed as hard as I could to get relief as fast as possible.

I felt the jet leave my small hole bursting into the air, the ecstasy from releasing the pee was amazing, and never again would I be able to pee without getting turned on. I missed the camera man and soaked myself, but didn't care as I waited for the feelings to subside, but that was when I discovered the wonderful truth, the feelings increased. The need to pee had changed, it was still there but stronger, different; it was mixed with my need to cum, my pussy was now throbbing so bad I was crying for someone to make me cum, but no one could hear, and still the little electric shocks did their work.

Sarah had came next to me, she looked down, smiled and reached out a hand and touched my pee soaked pussy. I pleaded through the gag to make me cum, I pleaded with her to fuck me, to grab the metal shafts and fuck me to death with them, just make me cum, but I couldn't get the words past the gag. Serge must decided it was time; I had suffered enough and with a signal for the cameras to get close, changed the settings on his control box.

I instantly felt the change; it wasn't a tingling between my legs anymore, but a pulse that made the metal shafts feel like they were actually fucking me. I could have sworn they were going in and out one after the other, it was driving me crazy, the massive objects actually felt bigger and seemed to be growing. I no longer wanted to be fucked with a cock as I felt like I was getting the best fucking ever; I just wanted more, faster and harder. Serge moved the dial, and watched with joy as I writhed under his control. I saw Serge turn the knob; again the change was immediately it made the hard solid metal toys in my holes throb perfectly out of time first one then the other, I was being fucked electronically, but still I didn't cum, the cruel device controlled me, played me like a musical instrument. I didn't see Serge come close, but felt the ball gag being removed and for the first time was able to really scream.

He removed the gag from my mouth, he wanted to hear me plead, scream for more. Sarah was still gently stroking my pussy, touching my clit adding to the unbelievable feelings of lust. I cried out as the pulsing really started to take hold of me, I was out of control my body being driven like no man or even my own touch had ever done before. For the first time I cried out to be fucked, pleading for someone to fuck me hard. I looked at Sarah and pleaded with her to make me cum, to rub my clit and rub hard, but Sarah just smiled and still just touched me lightly.

Serge again moved the controls taking me to the edge of frustration without being able to cum. I was crying, I needed to cum, I was ready to bust and knew when I came it would like never before, but still I was kept just on the verge, almost there, the feelings of cumming but without the release. I was beyond caring what I looked like; everyone in the room either had bulging pants or in the case of the few girls in the room, very wet pants. To see a woman held at the point of cumming for minuets at a time must have been the most erotic sight they had seen for ages. Several of the camera crew were feeling their cocks through their jeans, one of the girls in the crew openly had undone her jeans and her hand in her pants, frigging her clit for all she was worth.

Serge turned the knob for the final time, this time to the maximum, the effect was immediate, and before he had removed his hand from the control the surge hit me. It felt like the metal shafts had been shoved into their respective holes with an almighty shove. Again the metal shaft surged, I was being fucked, I looked between my legs expecting to see someone pushing the metal devises in and out, but the base of the one in her pussy remained still as I felt it move in and out, the deception drove me crazy.

I again looked at Sarah, pleading for her to work on my clit and this time my friend obliged. Sarah's fingers felt amazing, with the shafts fucking me and Sarah's fingers rubbing my clit, I could stand it no longer, it felt like a bomb wet gone off in my pussy, exploding with the force that rocked me. I was thrusting my crutch against the invisible fucking screaming as loud as I could as the fucking continued, and I was driven higher and higher. Sarah stopped rubbing my clit but the fucking continued, I felt another orgasm about to hit me, again the explosion went off inside, but still the fucking went on, again the feeling built, pushing me higher and higher.

Again I had and incredible need to pee and as the orgasm hit I exploded spraying everywhere, it carried across the room covering the crew, catching one camera man off guard, covering the lens. At the height of this orgasm, I lost consciousness, fainting with the pleasure of my orgasm. Serge saw me collapse and quickly turned off the machine; I recovered almost immediately with Sarah un-strapping the shafts and pulling the big one from my pussy. Sarah joked that it might take a few hours for it to get back to normal size. The one in my arse was not as easy, but with a pull from Sarah on the base, I gave a push down and felt the shaft slide out of my bum. Every one came over to congratulate me on the most erotic shots they had ever seen.

I just looked at Sarah who was looking very sheepish, at the "fun" she had put me through. My legs were incredibly stiff as I walked with Sarah to the dressing room, Sarah said she was sorry for the deception, but she said she knew I would never have tried it if she had asked. I could not be mad with her, after the fucking I had just had; I had arrived at the studio a fairly normal 21 year old, and was leaving a whole load smarter. I knew one other thing; I would have to quit my job as an office manager and join Sarah in the magical world of porn movies. This was going to be the start of a great partnership.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds