• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jane's Folly Ch. 02

Jane's Folly Ch. 02

12

Jane Stevens Turner was the picture of marital splendor as she walked down the aisle of the church, with her new husband James Turner. As she walked down she met the glances of many happy friends and shared knowing smiles with the married women at the comfort of finding her man. Her face was still a mask of wedded bliss, until her eyes fell upon the man in the last pew of the church, and she looked away from him nervously.

Jake Taylor smiled at her reaction to him as she hurried down the aisle with her new husband. She was his former babysitter and the object of his lust since he hit puberty. Two days ago when he had made love to her, he realized his dream and tonight, on her wedding night, planned to realize it again.

The wedding and reception were being held at Jake’s parents’ house on the lake, and through the years of exploring the house all through his childhood, he knew of many secluded places and shelters away from prying eyes. He knew that if he could get her alone with him, he would be able to have her again, but he had to get her away from her new husband, not an easy thing to do on her wedding day, but he had a plan.

The Taylor’s lake house consisted of three floors. On the third floor were bedrooms and a bathroom, the second floor contained the primary living space and the newly renovated first floor contained the master suite and a small bathroom. The first floor was also important because it contained the fuse box for the entire house, and the door connecting the first to the second floor was a specially designed soundproof glass door that opened electrically. The only way the door could be open was if the electricity was working in the house, and Jake used this to his advantage as he planned his conquest. He would wait till he was alone of the first floor with Jane, then trip the fuse and lock them inside together. He knew the newlyweds would be staying at the house and leaving early the next morning for their honeymoon, so he needed to keep a close eye on her the whole night until he could make his move.

The reception was going beautifully for Jane as she danced with her husband and mingled with the all the well wishers. She was careful to stay away from the alcohol and to avoid Jake at all costs. She rationalized their last encounter together as nothing more then a terrible error in judgement on her part, and yet something remained inside of her. Her love making sessions with Jim were always good. They seemed to nurture each other in the session; every touch and every caress was filled with a deep tenderness that was a product of the love they felt for one another. Her love making with Jake was different, it was as if he ravaged her and exhausted her to the point where she was breathless. He seemed to be almost animalistic in his passion, and yet he still was tender. She had never felt the passion with Jim that she did with Jake and as horrible as she felt about admitting it to herself, she loved the feeling she got from Jake. She loved the feel of him inside of her, and the passion and force of his lust as he took her that night. She was ashamed for feeling this way, but determined that it would never happen again, and that her heart only belonged to Jim from now on.

As the reception was winding down and the guests began to leave, Jane and Jim danced one final dance together before they retired to the master suite.

“So how did you like your wedding today Mrs. Turned,” Jim asked as they danced together.

“It was the most wonderful day of my life Mr. Turner,” Jane replied as she buried her head in his shoulder.

As Jane was dancing with her husband, Jake made his way downstairs unnoticed and hid inside the walk-in closet of the suite. From his vantagepoint he had a clear view of the bed, and as he checked the fuse box, his cock began to swell at the thought of being inside of Jane on her wedding night. He quickly observed all the fuses were in order, and while turning out the light, took his position in the closet and waited for Jane.

The hour was late and the reception was almost over when Jim and Jane posed for a few more pictures, before retiring to their honeymoon suite.

“Well I am going to go get out of this dress and take a shower,” Jane said as she kissed her husband on the cheek.

“Alright my love I will be down in a minute. I have to pay the bandleader,” Jim replied as he escorted her to the stairs and went to the bandleader.

“Don’t be too long honey. Remember it’s our special night,” Jane said as she playfully squeezed his cock through his pants.

“Naughty little girl. Looks like somebody needs to be taught a lesson tonight,” Jim replied as he kissed her deeply.

“Oh yes I do,” Jane exclaimed as she ground herself into him.

“I’ll be down in 5 minutes to show you how Saturday night I can be,” Jim replied as he gently pushed her away.

“You better be down here soon baby,” Jane replied as she turned around and headed downstairs.

Jake watched her as she closed the door and went down the stairs, and once he was satisfied that her husband was not with her, he pulled the fuse on the door, thus locking them inside. He watched her goes to the vanity mirror, and his cock began to swell when he realized she was taking off her wedding gown. She closed the door in the bathroom and Jake could hear the sounds of zippers being pulled down and when she emerged, Jake’s heart leapt into his throat at the site of her.

She wore a white lace bra, which served to accentuate her 34-b breasts, and a pair of white thongs, which covered her seductive hips and framed her perfect behind. Her brown hair was pulled back to accommodate her now removed veil, and her beautiful green eyes danced with the excitement of her wedding day. His cock was rock hard in his pants as he watched her wipe lip stick from her full lips and gently brushed her hair. She then stood up and leaned over the vanity to get her shampoo that was on top of the armoire, and as she was leaning she inadvertently thrust her ass in the air. Jake witnessed this from the closet and decided now was the time to make his move.

He quietly stepped out of the closet and slowly approached her from behind.

“Hi Janey,” he said as he gently touched her on the shoulder.

“Jake! What the fuck are you doing? Are you out of your fucking mind? Get the hell out of here,” she yelled as she spun around quickly.

“Just calm down for a minute,” he said.

“Calm down? It’s my wedding night and Jim will be down here any second, and if you ever tell him what you did to me the other day I will kill you do you understand? Now get the hell out of here,” she yelled.

“What I did to you? Jane you wanted it just as much as I did and don’t tell me you didn’t because I know you did,” he said.

“You are so full of it Jake! Look just get the hell out of here before my husband comes down. If you leave now I will forget all about this,” Jane said as she pushed him towards the door.

“I am not going anywhere until I give two things to you Janey,” He said as he pushed her hands away.

Jane was beside herself she stood before him. On the one hand she wanted him to leave as soon as possible, but on the other hand there was a tingling sensation running throughout her entire body. Though she tried to block them from her mind, images and feelings of their previous passion began to spring up inside of her. She remembered how much larger he was then Jim, and how much fuller she felt when his cock was buried in her pussy, and try as she may to stop them her juices began to flow. There was something inside of her that told her to get away from this man as soon as possible, to completely remove herself from the situation, and save herself for her husband. There was however, another feeling that was also battling for possession of her soul, a feeling of passion. She knew she was powerless against this passion, but she was determined that the first man to have her as a married woman would be her husband. And though she may give into this passion another night, tonight was reserved for Jim.

Jane began to weep as she stood before Jake and looked up at him with sadness in her beautiful green eyes.

“Jake please don’t ask me to do this on my wedding day I can not! Jim is a good man and I love him too much to do this to him. Please Jake don’t make me do this,” she cried.

Jake circled his arms around her and gave her a hug, pulling her close to him and wiping away her tears.

“Janey please don’t cry. I could not bear it if I hurt you. I just came hear to offer you my congratulations. That’s it,” he said as he gently kissed her on the forehead.

“Oh is that all! Thank you Jake,” Jane smiled up at him relieved.

They shared a laugh and began to relax as the tension lifted from the room. Jane visibly relaxed and began to go back about her business and Jake pretended like he was about to leave and walked toward the stairs.

“Jake was there anything else you wanted,” Jane said from across the room.

“Well I wanted to give the new bride a kiss, but forget it I guess,” Jake replied.

“No it’s ok,” she said as she walked towards him.

About this time Jim had finished his discussion with the bandleader and had made his way to the door, but when he tried open it nothing happened. He looked around for somebody to help him, but Jake’s parents had left for the night to give the newlyweds their privacy, and the bandleader was the last of the guest to leave. He was completely alone in the house, and as he banged hard on the glass and peered through the door, he saw a most peculiar site. He could see his new bride dressed only in her underwear hugging some man.

“Jane! Jane! Open the door! What the hell is going on down there Jane,” he cried as he banged hard on the door.

Downstairs in the suite Jane and Jake were totally unaware of his presence due to the soundproofing, and continued their embrace.

“Sure you can kiss the bride Jake, but after that you got to go. Ok,” Jane asked as she looked deeply into his eyes.

“Absolutely Janey,” Jake replied.

Jane moved in to give him a quick peck on the cheek, but in a lightning move, he knelt between her thighs and pulled down her thong.

“Jake what the fuck are you doing! Oh God please no Jake,” Jane cried as she tried to push him away.

“I’m kissing the bride Janey,” he replied as he gripped her by the thighs and brought his mouth to her exposed sex.

“Oh no Jake! Please no! Don’t do this to me again Jake! Oh God,” she cried as she felt Jake slip his tongue into her.

Jake gripped her thighs hard and gently teased her lips with his tongue, pleasuring her with wicked flicks and breaking down her determination with every slip of his tongue.

“Oh Jesus No! Oh God Jane No! Oh Jane hold on I’m coming to get you baby,” Jim cried as he grabbed a nearby chair and tried to break open the door. He picked up the chair and smacked the door as hard as he could, but he only succeeded in breaking the chair. The reverberating sound echoed off the high ceilings of the second floor, but nary a decibel was heard on the first floor.

“Jake no! Oh God please no Jake! I can’t do this…. Oh…oh God…oh baby...no,” she wailed as she smacked him on the head in an effort to drive him off.

Jake remained steadfast in his position, and as he thrust his tongue deeper, he could feel her knees buckle and her resolve begin to wane. He could also feel her assaults on his head weaken as she seemed not to be hitting him with such force as before. He gently explored her sex and teased her clit with quick gently flicks of his tongue.

“Oh Jake…Oh God…no more…please...no…oh God…oh yes…oh don’t lose it baby,” Jane cooed as she began to gently stroke his hair and ground her pelvis into him.

Jim’s heart sank when he saw his wife begin to force this mans face into her sex. He banged on the door as hard as he could, trying to get her attention, but she didn’t notice him. He looked around desperately for anything he could use to break down the door, but he didn’t want to leave his position for fear of her seeing him through the door.

“Jane! Please baby look at me,” he cried as he banged against the door again.

Jane began to feel her release building inside, and while grabbing Jake’s head with both hands, savagely pulled his head closer to her in an effort to force his tongue deeper inside of her. Jake responded by swirling his tongue around her clit, and then sucking on it hungrily.

Jane arched her back as she felt his tongue wickedly stimulate her, and moaned deeply as she felt her orgasm take hold and experienced that warm sweet release that accompanies it.

“Oh God Jake! Oh yes…oh yeah…. Oh baby…oh JAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEE,” she cried as her passion overwhelmed her in a wave of pleasure.

Jake stayed between her legs, and savored all of her juices as he licked her bone dry, then arouse and kissed her deeply on the mouth. Jane could taste her flavor on his tongue, and ground up against him, as she felt him unclasp her bra and freed her breasts from their confinement. Jake craned his head down, and after placing a nipple in his mouth, gently sucked from her breast as she moaned with delight and licked his earlobe.

Jim continued to bang on the door and attempting to get Jane’s attention, but his heart sank as he saw Jane slide to her knees and fumble with the mans zipper.

“Oh God Jane No! Please don’t do it,” Jim cried as she saw her pull out his monstrous cock.

Jake moaned as she fumbled with his cock and thrust himself forward as she licked the underside of his shaft. Jane then stroked his shaft a few times, and while looking directly into his eyes, took his cock into her mouth.

“Oh Janey…oh yeah Janey…oh God baby,” Jake cried as she began to slowly throttle him into her mouth.

Jake looked down on those sparkling green eyes that were locked on his, and gently ran his fingers through her hair as she continued to pound him into her mouth.

“I love the way you taste baby. I want my little soldier to cum for me. Cum for your momma baby,” Jane moaned as she popped him back into her mouth and began to pound him harder.

The sheer eroticism of the moment hit Jake then. Here was his former babysitter, the woman who used to call him her little soldier, begging him to cum in her mouth on her wedding night. He arched his back and moaned deeply as the effect of her manipulations, and her words, began to take their toll on him.

“Oh God Janey…Oh Janey…Oh…JAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNEEYYYYYYY,” he cried as he erupted inside of her mouth.

Jane could feel his pulsating cock inside of her mouth, and while gripping his ass tightly, deep throated him as she hungrily swallowed his seed. She continued to suck until she had milked him dry and absorbed every drop and his cock became hard again. Then she quickly stood up and kissed him deeply, and as their tongues intermingled, she felt him slide his hand down to her exposed sex, and gently slipped a finger into her.

“I want to be inside of you Janey,” Jake said as he slowly began to move his finger in and out of her.

“Oh God we can’t baby. I can’t afford to get pregnant by you. Oh God…oh please…no more Jake,” she cried as he continued to finger her.

“C’mon Janey I know you want to. I love the way you feel around me, and I know you love the feel of me in you,” he said as he continued his efforts.

“Oh Jake oh baby we can’t. This is my wedding night and I must save something for my husband. Oh please baby no more…I can’t take anymore…oh it’s so good,” she cried as he resolve began to weaken with every thrust of his fingers.

“What Jim doesn’t know won’t hurt him Janey. I know you want a baby, but I also know that Jim has a low sperm count,” Jake said.

“What! Where did you hear that,” Jane said.

“I overheard you and my sister talking on the phone. I would love to make you a mother Janey, and I would be willing to let Jim raise it as his own,” Jake replied.

Jane was snapped back to reality and viciously pushed Jake away.

“Jake get the fuck out of here now! I never want to see you again or talk to you again ever! I can’t believe what you just said,” she huffed.

“I am a married woman and my husband is the one I want to father my children! Not you,” she spewed angrily.

“Jane did it ever occur to you that you might already be pregnant from our last encounter? My child could be growing inside of you right now,” Jake replied as he walked toward her and moved her up against the wall.

“Look be that as it may, my best time for conception is during my cycle and I am at my most fertile tonight. My husband is…OHHH,” Jane said, but she was cut off in mid sentence by Jake as he slid his hand back up into her pussy.

“Jim never has to know Jane. You could spend years trying and thousands of dollars with fertility clinics and doctors, or you could become a mother tonight. Jim never has to know it’s not his Janey,” Jake said as he continued to stroke her pussy.

Jane remained silent as her pleasure began to build and Jake’s words began to sink in. He was right she thought to herself, and yet would she be betraying her husband she mused. The priest said the object of marriage is to bear children and to raise them in the faith, so if she were unable to get pregnant by her husband, would it not fall upon herself to find a way to get pregnant by some one else? She and Jim had gone to the doctors and the consensus opinion was that they should look to adopt if they wanted to start a family, but Jane had wanted to experience the joys of pregnancy and with Jim’s problem it seemed difficult at best. The longer Jake kept fingering her sex, the easier her decision had become. She wanted to be pregnant and she knew that that might never happen with Jim, so finally she allowed Jake to impregnate her.

“Jake your right baby…I want to be a mother…and I want you to make me one. Make me a mother tonight please baby,” she moaned as Jake increased the pace of his fingers.

“I will make a baby in you Janey,” Jake said as he kissed her deeply on the lips.

She helped him take off his shirt and his shoes, and when he was completely naked, she took him by the hand and led him over to the bed.

Jim was in mortal distress as he saw his wife be violated and ravaged by this man, and he had turned his fingers raw in attempting to break the door down. He saw his beautiful bride before him be claimed by some unknown man, some stranger had been between her legs and suckled from her breasts. Some unknown person had claimed his wife as his own and been enjoying the many wonderful fruits that she possessed; and when he saw his wife grab him by the hand and take him over to the bed. His anger raged at the thought of some other man lying with his wife in his wedding bed. His mind raced with a solution to his problem, but as he banged on the door it started to feel like a lost cause to him.

When they reached the bed Jane took him by the hand and laid him on the bed.

“The doctors told me the best chance for me to get pregnant is to be on top,” she told him.

Then she knelt between his legs and, after giving his cock a quick lick to bring it to full attention, positioned her pussy above his tool.

“No Jane! No it’s our wedding night! Please Jane don’t do this to me! Jane I love you! Please stop,” Jim cried as tears ran down his face.

Slowly Jane began to move down until the head of Jake’s cock began to broach the entrance to her pussy, and she moaned deeply as she continued to lower herself on to him.

“Oh God Jake,” she moaned as she sank lower on to him, and his cock continued to stretch her sex.

She continued to sink until their pubic bones met and they embraced. Jane took a minute to accommodate herself to the size of Jake once again, and moaned deeply as she felt a feeling of being completely filled. She loved this sensation she got from Jake and she realized that she wanted him to impregnate her. She accepted fully that he would be the father of her child, and that the seed that would plant itself in her womb would be from his loins. Any thought of her husband became a victim of her desire to be a mother, and she rationalized her act as fulfilling her role as a woman. She wanted to bear children, and as she felt the cock burrowed deep in her pussy, she knew this was the man who could give her the child she wanted so desperately.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jane's Folly Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds