• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jane's Friend

Jane's Friend

My wife Jane had asked rather casually one evening whether a college friend of hers, Linda, could come and stay with us for a couple weeks. Apparently, she was moving to New York for a new job, but would be in between places for a bit and needed a place to stay. It was fine with me.

The day before Linda was to arrive, Jane seemed nervous. When I asked her about it she just said that when they were in college, Linda could be 'pushy.' I tried to get Jane to tell me what that meant, but didn't really get anywhere.

Linda arrived the next day and my first impression what that she was tiny. Tiny in every way. She couldn't have been more than 5'0" and thin as a rail. She smiled and was friendly enough. We had a glass of wine, a bite of dinner. Jane and Linda stayed up and talked for a while and I went to bed.

When I got up to go to work the next day, Jane wasn't in bed. I went downstairs after getting dressed and found the two of them already up drinking coffee, laughing at something or another. I shrugged to myself, kissed Jane on the head and said my goodbyes and went off to work.

Late in the day, Jane called and asked if we could go to dinner tonight. I asked if Linda would be coming and she said, no - Linda had a date.

I went home and Jane was waiting outside for me when I pulled up. She got in and we went off to dinner. While we were eating I asked how Linda managed to get a date after being in town one day. Jane just said that Linda was good at getting her way with people. She used the word 'pushy' again.

We lingered after dinner, having dessert and a drink. Jane asked if we could go to a movie or something, but I was tired and wanted to get some sleep. I had to work the next day.

We got home and went in. We immediately knew that Linda's date wasn't over. We could hear her loud and clear even though her bedroom was on the other side of the house. "Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me with that big cock!"

"Go to bed." Jane said to me. "Don't say anything - just go to bed and I will deal with this."

I did as I was told. I took my clothes off and climbed into bed. I could still hear Linda. After a while I heard the front door close, then I could hear Linda and Jane talking, but couldn't make out what they were saying.

A half hour later, Jane came into the bedroom. She went to the bathroom first, put on her nightgown and climbed into bed. Without saying a word, she pulled the covers down to my knees, pulled my pajama pants down and started sucking my cock.

"Jane..." I could barely get out. "What's gotten into you?" She sucked harder, taking me all the way in her mouth and throat. I layed back and let her suck me. But something moved out of the corner of my eye. I looked at the bedroom door and saw it was cracked open. I could see Linda peeking in with a smirk on her face. She didn't see me looking as she was looking right at Jane. I looked down and saw Jane and Linda had made eye contact. But, Jane just kept on sucking.

I came in Jane's mouth. It took me a few minutes to gain composure but when I looked up again, the door was closed and Linda was gone.

Jane got up and went to the bathroom. I heard the sink run and the toilet flush. She came back into bed, turned away from me and was almost immediately asleep. I wondered if I had dreamed the whole thing.

The next morning I got up for work and, again, Jane was gone. It seemed like the same routine as the day before.

My assistant called me at about 11 saying my wife, Jane, was on the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Um, Linda and I are going to come by for lunch. Ok?"

"Sure. Do you want me to make a reservation or something?"

"No," she said. "We'll take care of it. We'll be there at 12."

Right at noon, there was a knock on my door. My assistant let Jane and Linda in and, strangely, locked the door behind her.

I stood up and came around the desk, said hello to Linda and kissed my wife.

Jane stood there looking nervous. Jane looked at her sternly, "go ahead."

My wife came over to me, unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants and underwear down. She got on her knees and started sucking my cock again. I just stood there, not knowing what to do.

Linda looked at me, "go ahead and fuck her mouth. She can take it."

I grabbed the back of Jane's head and started thrusting in and out, gentle at first. Then harder and faster. Suddenly I came in Jane's mouth, the whole scene overwhelming me.

Jane stood up, pulled my pants back up and she and Linda turned around, unlocked the door and left. Outside, I could see Linda winking at my assistant and I thought my assistant blushed, but I couldn't be sure.

Jane said nothing to me when I got home and I didn't ask. But Jane was right; Linda seemed to get her way.

Friday night I came home from work and found that the house was quiet. I went looking and finally saw Linda lurking outside my bedroom.

"Good, your home," she said. "Take your clothes off."

"What? Look, Linda..."

"Just do it. Hurry."

I don't know why I listened to her, but I took my clothes off. She did a quick glance down at my cock, which was hard, and seemed satisfied. She took my hand and pulled me into my bedroom.

Jane was on the bed, naked except a blindfold over her eyes, on her hands and knees facing away from me. Linda took me over to her.

"Spank her."

"Um..."

"Spank her, damn it. Like this." Linda slapped her hand on Jane's ass hard, leaving a red mark. Jane said nothing, but moaned a little. I followed, spanking Jane a few times.

"Harder," Linda said.

I spanked her ass a little harder, but was still hesitant. I could tell Linda was getting frustrated.

"Fine. Lick her asshole. Get your tongue in there and lick it. Make it really wet."

I leaned in and stuck my tongue in my wife's ass. My cock was throbbing with all of this going on.

"That's enough. Stick your cock in her ass." Linda squirted a little lube on my cock. "Don't be gentle about it. She can take it. I had a butt plug in her ass all day."

I was a little shocked at all this, but was horny as hell and Jane seemed to be just fine with all of this. I knelt behind her and pushed my cock into Jane's ass. She gasped a little, but said nothing. I thrust in hard as I really needed to get off and was a bit dizzy with all of this happening. I fucked in and out until I came.

I pulled out and Linda looked satisfied. "Now go. Sleep in my bed tonight."

The next morning I got up and found Jane downstairs, alone. "Where is Linda?"

"She's gone," Jane said.

Jane and I never said anything again about those two weeks and I never heard Jane mention Linda's name again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jane's Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds