• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Jane's Journey

Jane's Journey

Warning: this story has plant rape, and penetration of uncommon holes. So read on at your own risk.

*****

Jane took in a long breath as she surveyed the path ahead of her. Jane was an experienced hiker but even she was having trouble with this steep and rugged trail. She sat down on a rock and took a deep drink from her water bottle. She would rest for a moment the continue forward.

In her respite Jane reflected on how she had found this trail. It had been sheer luck that she'd found it. She had been driving home after a weekend visit to her parents. Instead of traveling down the interstate Jane had decided to take the scenic route home, so that she could enjoy the beauty of her home state, Arizona.

She had discovered this trail by a complete accident. As she had been driving down the road enjoying the passing nature, a coyote ran onto the road. Jane had swerved her jeep off the road to miss the animal, and that's how she had discovered this trail. As she stopped her jeep on the side of the road, Jane had noticed a small dirt path. She exited her vehicle and, followed it for about a mile until it came onto a large wall of rock that was divided by a small canyon. Her natural curiosity made her mark the location of the path so that she could hike in this newly discovered area.

Jane had grown up loving her home. The desert was perfect in her eyes; the hot sand, the tall spires of red rock, she even loved the cacti. Her love of her home had inspired her to explore at an early age leading up to her current (and favorite) hobby: hiking.

Jane went hiking almost every weekend. Her active lifestyle kept her body lean and muscular. Her long legs were complimented by her firm and shapely ass. Her breasts were not the biggest but they were pert and capped with perky brown nipples. Jane's entire look was tied together with her caramel skin (tanned from hours in the sun) and long dark brown hair that was almost always tied back in a tight ponytail. All in all, Jane was a very sexy lady.

Despite Jane's good looks she was single. She hadn't even been on a date in six months, and she hadn't had sex in even longer. Jane didn't mind this though. Her last boyfriend had been abusive and she had decided she didn't need a man to make her happy. She could do it herself (with the help of a few dildos of course) and she did. Jane was very happy with her life, she had a nice home, an enjoyable job, good friends, and a hobby that she loved above all else. Yes Jane was very happy with her life, but she was about to discover something that would change it forever.

Jane stood and looked up the steep twisting path. "Break time is over" she thought to herself as she began to move forward. Jane continued to move on the path through the canyon. It twisted like a snake and rose and fell like a roller-coster, and Jane was loving the challenge. She was bursting with curiosity to see where this mysterious path led.

After about three hours of hiking Jane decided to take a break. Her first order of business was to relieve her full bladder. She knew she was alone but Jane gave a quick glance around just to be sure. She had once had a very embarrassing experience of a fellow hiker catching her in the middle of a pee break. She flushed slightly from the embarrassing memory, but after her look around Jane was certain she was alone. She slipped off her shorts and panties and squatted on the side of the path. She let out a sigh of relief as she emptied her bladder onto the ground. She looked down at her pussy and decided that the tuft of hair that she had growing over her pussy could use a little grooming when she got home, as the dark hair was a little bit bushier than she'd like it to be. Jane finished peeing, then slipped her panties and shorts back on.

Jane went over to a large bolder and climbed up on top of it and sat down. From atop her perch she could see further down the trail but there was no end in sight. Jane unzipped her back pack and pulled out a small lunch bag. She kept a small ice pack inside so that the food wouldn't spoil from the desert heat. Jane pulled a turkey sandwich and an apple from her bag and ate her lunch, enjoying the beauty of her surroundings.

After Jane finished her lunch, she climbed down off of her perch and continued down the path, determined to find whatever was waiting at the end. After hiking for several more hours Jane finally found the end of the canyon. Before her was the mouth of a dark cave. Jane hesitated. Caves were dangerous, and she had very little experience exploring them. She debated with herself for a few moments before deciding that she would go into the mysterious cave. Jane pulled a flash light out of her bag, took a deep breath to steady her nerves, and stepped into the cave.

Jane immediately felt relief entering the cool cave. After hiking all day in the hot desert sun; it was refreshing to step into the cave, it almost felt like walking into a house that had the A/C up on full blast. Jane shined her light on the floor, walls, and ceiling of the cave and decided that it was very old. The entire cave was roughly circular in shape and it was made up of smooth grey stone. As Jane continued forward she felt the ground decline slightly, and she realized that she was going deeper underground.

Jane continued walking for about ten minutes, when she saw a light ahead of her in the tunnel. She jogged forward and was met by an amazing sight. She found a large cavern at the end of the tunnel. The cavern was wide and spacious with a large water fall that flowed from a large opening down into a small lake. The hole that let the water into the cavern also let in a healthy amount of sunlight, making this cavern the most beautiful place Jane had ever seen.

Jane walked forward to explore the cavern. She was amazed that she had stumbled on something so gorgeous. Jane decided that after such a long day of hiking a nice refreshing swim in the lake would be welcome. She stripped out of her clothing deciding that skinny dipping would be preferable to wearing wet underwear. Jane slowly walked into the water and sighed in pleasure. The water was the perfect temperature, nice and cool but not cold.

Jane spent the neck hour swimming around and relaxing in the lake. This place was perfect! Jane decided that she would come here often. The hike was the challenge she enjoyed and the beautiful cavern with this clear lake was the perfect reward for making the journey. As Jane swam further away from the shore she noticed something strange floating in the water. Jane swam forward to examine this mysterious object.

As Jane swam forward she realized that what she was seeing was a plant. It looked like a large Lilly pad that was about five feet across. In the center of the Lilly pad was looked like a large head of cabbage that was growing out of the Lilly pad like a flower. Jane dunked herself underwater to see what was underneath this foreign plant. She saw several long smooth vines growing out of the bottom of the Lilly pad. She figured that the were vines instead of roots because they were a dark shade of green and not connected to anything.

Jane surfaced and swam forward to get a closer look at the large plant. As she reached the edge of the lilly pad, Jane felt something wrap around her ankle! She was pulled underneath the surface of the water into the mass of vines beneath the Lilly pad. Jane struggled violently against the encroaching vines, but it was useless, she was trapped.

As Jane's lungs began to burn from lack of oxygen she was pushed upward through an opening in the bottom of the Lilly pad. Jane gasped in the air gratefully and examined her situation. The head of cabbage had opened up somehow so that Jane's head had taken its place. Jane wondered what this strange plant was that had captured her and had mass of vines and an opening that seemed specifically designed to capture someone.

Jane's train of thought came to an abrupt halt as she felt one of the vines probe the entrance of her pussy! Jane tried to wriggle free but she was completely restrained by the other vines. The vine began to push its way inside of Jane and she began to sob in fear. She was getting raped by a plant! The vine pushed its way deeper and then began to expand inside of Jane's very tight canal. She screamed in pain. What was it doing to her? "Please stop! Take it out! Please, it hurts!" Jane screamed, but it was pointless. Jane felt another vine slip between her ass cheeks and probe her virgin asshole. Jane began to struggle again. She had never had anal sex before, in fact she'd never had anything back there, not even a finger. If this plant hurt in her pussy, what would it feel like in her ass?

Jane didn't have to wonder long. The vine pushed its way inside of her asshole, despite her attempts to keep it clenched shut. Jane screamed in agony. It felt like she was being ripped in half. The vine in Jane's ass began to expand and push deeper into her ass, mimicking the movements of the vine in her pussy.

The vine in Jane's pussy went deeper than anything ever had. She felt it push its way past her cervix and enter her womb. Jane sobbed in pain. What was it doing? The vine in Jane's ass was deeper than she thought anything could go, and it felt as if the vines wouldn't stop until they burrowed their way through her. Just as Jane felt as if all hope was gone, the vines stopped moving and expanding. They just stopped, like they were waiting for something. Jane dreaded to think of what was going to happen next.

Jane heard a splash and watched in horror as a vine rose from the water. This vine was different from the others. It was several shades of green lighter and not as thick, but that wasn't what truly distinguished it from the others. To Jane's revolution this vine was steadily dripping with a thick green goop. The vine moved towards Jane's lips and despite her efforts it pushed its way past her clenched teeth and into her mouth.

Jane felt the vine begin to slowly fill her mouth with the green slime she had seen it dripping moments before. To her shock, the paste actually tasted good! It was sweet and tasted like a mixture of oranges, strawberries, and something else she couldn't place. Jane felt herself relaxing. Maybe this plant wasn't so bad she thought to herself. No wait, that wasn't right. It was raping her, hurting her. Jane tried to clear her head, but she couldn't shake the growing fog.

Jane felt the vines in her ass and pussy begin to slowly thrust in and out of her, and to Jane's shock it felt good! Jane began to moan and suck greedily at the plant in her mouth, completely forgiving it for the pain it had caused her. She wanted this plant to know that she was ok with it fucking her, that she wanted it. "Hold on Jane." Said a voice deep in the back of her mind "this is a plant, it can't think, and besides it is raping you! What if it never lets you go, or even kills you?" Jane answered the voice by moaning and relaxing her throat, trying to prompt the vine to deep throat her, and to Jane's excitement it did.

Jane was in a relaxing world of pleasure. She was being furiously fucked in all three of her holes by this mysterious plant, and she was absolutely loving it! She was doing all she could do to spur the plant on; moaning, spreading her legs, and even meeting the vines' thrusts.

Jane felt two vines wrap around her small breasts, resting their tips agains her nipples. "What now?" She thought excitedly to herself. Jane felt the vines split open against her nipples to expel a group of smaller vines. These vines felt like they were a little thicker than hairs and Jane guessed there were about twenty to each nipple. She felt an odd sensation as several of the hair like vines push there way inside of Jane's nipples. Jane felt a slight bit of pain and fear as the small vines began to push their way into her breasts, but a heavy spurt of the green goop quieted these feelings.

As Jane was begin to grow accustomed to the feeling of her nipples being fucked, she felt another one of the "hair vines" open agains her piss hole. The vines entered and she moaned. It felt similar to her pussy being fucked normally, but different as well. Jane felt all three of the groups of hair vines begin to secrete fluids into her and she giggled as she thought " they're cumming in me"

As Jane felt the hair vines finish and pull out she wondered when the others would finish. The had been pounding her ass throat and pussy furiously for what seemed like a long time, and Jane wondered if they would cum too. Jane had lost count of how many orgasms she'd had since this began, but she felt another one coming on. Jane tensed and moaned against the vine that was furiously fucking her throat, as she felt the familiar waves of pleasure wash over her.

She wanted the vines to cum too she decided. Not to end this, but because she felt as though they deserved it. She had never had as many orgasms as she'd had today. She began to clench her pussy around the thick vine inside of it. She tried to clench her ass too but she felt like she wasn't doing it right from her lack of experience. The vines, as though sensing her intentions began to fill her up with whatever their version of cum was. Jane felt her womb expand a little from the amount of liquid that filled it. She noticed that the vines in her mouth and ass didn't produce nearly as much. Jane wondered about that as she felt herself drift off to sleep.

Jane woke up with a groan. Her entire body was throbbing. She looked around and realized that she was now on top of the Lilly pad instead of in the water. Jane tentatively sat up, fearing that the plant would attack her again. After a few moments Jane slowly stuck her foot in the water. Nothing happened. Jane slowly slide into the water; her body was tensed and awaiting another attack. Jane slowly paddled away from the range of the vines than swam as fast as she could towards the shore.

Jane sat quietly on the shore in silence, trying to wrap her head around what just happened. She had been raped. By a plant. Looking back, Jane realized that the green goop had been some kind of pleasure drug. She realized that the various liquids from the plant may have affected her body. As Jane checked over herself she realized the only difference was that her tits were slightly larger. She decided that it was only swelling from her nipples being fucked. After looking herself over Jane decided that she was okay after her encounter.

After Jane had sat on the beach for several minutes, she finally pulled on her clothes, and started the journey back to her jeep. The hike back seemed to pass by in a blur, and before she knew it, Jane was back at her jeep. She got in and drove home.

Jane completed the journey back to her home on auto pilot, she barely remembered the drive. As she walked inside she went straight to her bedroom. She took a quick shower in the bathroom connected to her bedroom, changed into her nightgown, and got into bed. As Jane tried to fall asleep she realized that she hadn't had to pee since her incident with the plant. That was very odd. She'd been drinking regularly on the entire return trip and the last time she had gone had been during her lunch break on her hike. Jane forced the thought from her mind and said to herself "I'll deal with it in the morning." And with that, Jane fell asleep.

*****

Author's note: so this is story number two. I had a friend read it and she told me it was so disgusting she couldn't get all the way through it. For those of you who can get all the way through it I have a second part planned, but I have no idea when I'll write it because I have a lot of story ideas floating around my head, so don't hold your breath. I appreciate any reviews or comments, even if you're just telling me this is gross. Thanks for reading I love you all- othermoose

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Jane's Journey

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds