• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jane's Movie

Jane's Movie

Jane woke up in an empty room. Brick walls surrounded her. There were no windows. Only a single metal vault door against one of the walls. She was laying on the cold concrete floor. She looked down at herself, her body completely naked. Her mind filled with panic. How did she get here? Why is she naked? She leaped up and went for the door. It was locked. She banged on the door. "Hello! Is anyone there? Someone let me out!" There was no reply. She circled the room looking for anything that might help her understand her situation.

After what felt like hours she heard a noise come from behind the door. The door unlocked in and walked a man. He was very well built, with the physique of a bodybuilder, just over 6 feet tall, wearing black jeans, polished black boots and covering his face was a black leather mask. The mask had no mouth. Only some breathing holes, along with the two eye holes. Jane screamed. "What the fuck is this!" she yelled. In the mans hand there was a collar with a padlock, and a chain attached.

He walked up to her, put his hand around her throat and pushed her hard against the wall. She swung her arms and kicked at the man. In a single blow he struck her in the stomach, Jane doubling over gasping for breath. She dropped to her knees, having never being hit in such a way in her life. The man stood behind her, bent down and put the collar around her neck. She heard the clunk of the padlock closing. He moved to the front of her and took the chain in his hand. "Come" his deep voice commanded to her. She said nothing, still breathing deeply. He yanked on the chain, pulling on the collar around her neck. She went to stand up and he pushed her back down to her knees. "Crawl". She stayed on all fours, the stranger walking her like a dog out of the room, completely naked.

She was walked down a hallway and into another room. This room had a red carpet covering the floor. The walls were covered with a black and gold art deco style wallpaper. She was led into the middle of the room. The man took the chain and locked it to a lashing ring set in the floor. Jane was stuck here, naked on all fours in the middle of this room. She heard a noise above her head as a projector fired up. She stared at the wall in front of her as the film fired up.
She recognized the room. It was her bedroom. She was laying on the bed face down. She looked like she was sleeping, except she was fully clothed and laying on top of the bed rather than in it. Three men walked into the room. She didn't not know or remember any of them. "What the fuck is this?!" she shouted. No response. She continued watching as the first man stripped her naked. The mans hand all over her body, fondling her breasts, playing with her nipples. Her body moved slowly. Was she drunk? Or drugged? Her mind searching desperately for some memory of what had happened.

The second man stood in front of her at the edge of the bed. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his semi hard cock. He grabbed her head and as her mouth opened, he put his cock inside her mouth. As if an automatic response she began to suck the mans cock. The First man who was behind her spread her pussy lips and slid his finger inside, soon adding another, fucking her pussy with his fingers. There was no sound to this film but she could clearly see that she was enjoying herself. But this could not be her. There is no way she would ever have done this. She must have been drugged. She tried to remember the last thing that she did before she woke up in that cold empty room.

The third man took out his cock, grabbed at her wrist and she watched as her fingers closed around it, jerking his cock while her mouth was being fucked and as her pussy was getting fingered from behind. Then the man behind her got onto the bed, took out his cock and began to fuck her pussy. As she lay on the carpeted floor on all fours tears were streaming down her face. What the fuck was this, and why wasn't she stopping them. She watched on as the men used her body, fucking her like she was nothing more than an object. The men switched roles, continuing to fuck her almost lifeless body. In one final act of humiliation, the men lined up behind her, and one by one they fucked her pussy, each of them cumming deep inside her. The film stopped. The masked man leaned down to her face and slapped her hard. She cried out. Then from behind a hood came down over her head.

Jane woke up in her bed. Her body completely naked.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jane's Movie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 589 milliseconds