Janet & Jeff's First Time

Jeff was sucking his Mom's pussy and her juices were flowing again and running onto his face, licking up as much as he could. His Mom, stopping every few minutes to lick the drops of pre-cum forming on the head of his cock. Both Janet and Jeff trying to please and make the other cum again. Jeff's tongue probing his Mom's cunt, licking around her hairy pussy, Janet, swallowing her Son's entire cock. Janet was nearing another orgasm and she knew it. Jeff could feel another load of cum building up in his balls and knew that his Mom wanted him to blow his nut into her mouth.

Janet could tell her Son was getting ready to shoot his wad, she could feel his cock twitching and jerking and she was ready for the load of cum that her Son had for her. Suddenly, a huge orgasm overcame Janet and she squashed her pussy to her Son's face, reaching up to take her Son's balls in her hand, kneading and massaging them, when suddenly, Jeff's cock began to shoot huge streams, one after the other, of warm, delicious cum into his Mom's sucking, waiting mouth. Shot after shot of cum squirting into his Mom's mouth. Janet had a hard time swallowing, tasting and savoring every bit of cum in her mouth before swallowing and never missed a drop. She knew that from then on, the only cum she would ever taste again would be her Son's. Fuck, it was delicious, so warm and so tasty! When they both finished, Jeff turned around and kissed his Mom full on the mouth.

During the kiss Jeff knew that from that day on, the only pussy he would ever eat or Fuck again would be his Mom's and Janet realized that the only cock that would satisfy her would be her Son's and that the only cock she would suck or have in her ass or pussy would be her Son's! They told each other exactly how they felt before they both dozed off in each other's arms. Jeff stayed for the next few days and neither Janet nor Jeff got dressed.

There was no reason to. Every time Jeff got the urge, which was a lot, to fuck his Mom or eat her pussy, he did and when Janet got the urge to fuck her Son or suck her Son's cock, she did. About all they did was fuck and suck each other for the next few days. Parading around the house naked whenever they did something other that fuck! They ate naked, watched tv naked, slept naked, anything they did, they did naked! It wasn't long before Jeff moved in with his Mom so they could be together all the time, it was the perfect arrangement for them both!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds