• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Janet, Debbie, Maria, Dee & Teri

Janet, Debbie, Maria, Dee & Teri

12

Janet and Debbie were home one evening when Dee, Janet's daughter, called and ask if they were going to be home, she was going to cum out if she was going to be home. Janet told her that she was not going anyplace, to cum on out.

Janet no sooner hung the phone up when it rang again and it was Maria, and she ask if they were going to be home, she was cumming out for awhile and Janet told her that they would be home, that Dee had called and she was on her way out, so cum on out.

Janet told Debbie that Maria and Dee were cumming out and they both smiled at each other. Janet had just reached for Debbie's tits and had one in each hand, when the phone rang again. Debbie sighed when Janet took her hands from her tits to answer it and told Janet to hurry back and finish what se had started. Janet gave Debbie a quick kiss and went to answer the phone.

It was her niece, Teri, and she ask if and Janet was going to be home, would it be ok if she came out for a while. Janet told Teri to cum on out, that she would be home. Janet went back into the living room where Debbie was and told her that Teri was cumming out also and that as much as she hated to, they should get some cloths on while Dee and Teri were there. If it were just Maria cumming over, they wouldn't have to bother getting dressed. So they went into the bedroom to get dressed Debbie opened her drawer and there was their dildo.

She get a little horny, so she took it out and began massaging her pussy to get it wet, then she put it up to her pussy and started to shove it in, when she had the full 12 inches in her pussy, she turned around and snuck up behind Janet, who hadn't seen what Debbie was doing. Janet had just bent over for something and Debbie grabbed both of Janet's hanging, jiggling tits and pulled Janet back to her, Debbie had the dildo aimed for Janet's pussy and the head of it hit home, but Janet being dry, it stopped at the entrance to her pussy. Janet turned her head to see what was going on and Debbie smiled at her, let go of one of her tits and started massaging Janet's pussy. Debbie inserted two fingers in Janet's pussy and began finger fucking Janet until she had her pussy good and wet, then began rubbing the hard of the dildo up and down the length of Janet's pussy.

By this time, Janet realized what Debbie was up to and she was ready, waiting and wanting it. Janet pushed back on the head of the dildo just as Debbie was lunging forward and without any resistance, Janet's pussy was soaked by then, the whole 12 inches slammed into Janet's pussy and she moaned as it hit bottom. She could feel Debbie's pussy hairs on her ass. Debbie moaned as the dildo suddenly stopped as it buried itself in Janet's pussy and wonderful sent sensations through them both! Debbie had both of Janet's tits in her hand again, pinching and squeezing the nipples lightly, causing Janet to let a small moan escape from her lips.

Damn, but the dildo felt so good to both women! Debbie finally began fucking Janet, thrusting the big dildo back and forth while hanging onto Janet's tits. Janet told Debbie not to take the dildo out, but to let her lay on the bed so Debbie could get on top and fuck her, she wanted to feel Debbie's body on hers while they fucked. Debbie pulled the dildo out far enough so that Janet could turn around and together, they lay back on the bed.

The last few inches, they fell and when Janet's back hit the bed, Debbie's forward motion caused the dildo to slam into both of them. Fuck, what a beautiful feeling laying together, fucking, tits mashed together, tit to tit, belly to belly! They looked into each other's eyes and kissed. Debbie began fucking Janet again and the kiss was deeper, the two women knew that they were so much in love with the other.

The last few weeks since Debbie had moved in with Janet had been so wonderful. They never wore cloths while they were home unless they had company. Making love, eating each other's pussys, sucking each other's tits, fucking each other with their dildo, having sex whenever the urge arose, or just admiring each other's body's. They were close in age, Janet was 52 and Debbie was 51. Janet was 5' 3", Debbie was 5 "6". Janet was a 36c, Debbie was a 34b. Janet trimmed her pussy hair, Debbie kept her pussy hairy, unshaven or untrimmed. They both loved cock, both swallowed and they loved to eat pussy, lick and suck titties. It was the perfect arrangement and they were both so happy and content. Both sorry that it had taken so long before they found out their true feeling about each other.

Janet was moaning softly as Debbie was fucking her and neither had heard Dee come in the house. Dee began looking for her mom and as she got nearer to the bedroom, he could hear her mom moaning. What was she doing, Dee wondered. Dee got to the bedroom door and started to open it. All she could see at first was someone's ass rising and falling.

Dee came farther into the bedroom and suddenly seen it was Debbie fucking her mom! She seen the size of the cock that her mom was taking and she was amazed that her mom could take so much cock. Then seen that it was Debbie fucking her Mom! "Mom, what are you doing?" Dee ask in shock at the sight of Debbie fucking her mom. Dee had no idea that Debbie and her mom were lovers or that her mom was bi!

Janet, shocked at her Daughter catching her this way, stopped suddenly and Debbie froze, the dildo still buried in Janet's pussy. Janet, embarrassed, looked at Dee and told her that she was going to tell Dee all about the changes in her life and hoped that Dee would understand. Debbie started to pull up and get off Janet, but Janet put her arms around Debbie and pulled her back onto her, sinking the dildo deep back into her pussy. She closed her eyes for just a second, loving the feeling of the artificial cock in her pussy. When Janet opened her eyes, she noticed that Dee was staring at the two women's pussys with the dildo in them both and that Dee's small nipples were hard and poking through her tee shirt. Janet ask Dee to cum and sit on the edge of the bed and she would try her best to explain everything to her.

Dee silently came over and sat on the edge of the bed. Dee was still staring at their pussys, starting to feel aroused at the sight before her. Janet put her hand on Dee's back and began rubbing it. Dee told her mom that it felt good and it sent shivers up and down Dee's back, clear down to her pussy. Dee's eyes, still staring at her mom and Debbie's pussys, finally looked at her mom, smiled and at that second, Janet knew that it was going to be all right. Dee reached for the bottom of her tee shirt and pulled it off, exposing her small tits with her very hard nipples! Janet gasped at the sight of them! They were small, about a 32b, but so lovely.

Debbie, slowly began fucking Janet with smooth, slow strokes as Dee began to remove her shorts. Dee was pulling her shorts down, both Janet and Debbie waiting for Dee's pussy to cum in sight. Dee stood up and let her shorts fall to the floor, turned around and faced her mom and Debbie completely naked! Janet and Debbie both sighed at the sight of Dee standing naked in front of them, looking from Dee's tits to her pussy. Dee had her pussy hair trimmed in the shape of a little heart, the lips of her pussy so smooth and inviting.

Janet reached out and touched Dee's pussy and Dee immediately came to her. Debbie, now confident that everything was going to be ok, took one of Dee's tits in her hand and began playing with it, still fucking Janet. Dee told them that their pussys looked so good with the dildo in both of them and someone would have to fuck her with it next. Would her mom like to fuck her with it? Janet smiled at Dee and told her that it would be her pleasure to fuck her with it as soon as Debbie finished fucking her. Janet couldn't wait to fuck her daughter with it and wondered if Dee could take 12 inch's of cock, but she was soon going to find out.

At that time, Maria got there and went into the house. Not seeing anyone or hearing anything, she knew that Dee was already there, her car was in the driveway, started looking around for them, when the got the feeling that they might all be in the bedroom, he knew how horny Janet and Debbie were, but wondered about Dee. Did Dee know about her mom? Maria started for the bedroom and as she got nearer, she could hear the sounds coming from behind the door! Her feelings had been right! They were all in the bedroom. Janet, Debbie and Dee couldn't be in the bedroom doing what came to Maria's mind, could they? An idea suddenly came to her and she began stripping in the hallway. She hadn't heard or seen Teri come into the house, so when Teri came around the corner looking for anyone, there was Maria, standing there, pulling her pants down! What the hell was going on Teri wondered.

Maria finally got her pants off and was standing there, completely naked, reaching for her pussy when a movement caught the corner of her eye. Turning, she seen Teri standing there. Maria blushed slightly, but it was too late for her to do anything. There she stood in front of Teri, her big 40dd tits, hard nipples standing straight out, her hand on her very, hairy pussy, and smiled at Teri. Teri's knees got weak at the sight of Maria. Teri could feel her pussy tingling and starting to get wet. Maria put her finger to her lips for Teri to be quiet and motioned for Teri to come to her. Teri moved closer to Maria and she finally could hear the sounds coming from the bedroom.

What could her Aunt Janet, her daughter Dee and Debbie be doing? Not having sex, or could they? She would not be surprised at anything her Aunt Janet did anymore, that woman was so sexy. Without realizing it, Teri's hand went to one of Maria's tits. Maria looked at Teri and smiled and began removing Teri's tee shirt. When Maria had Teri's tee shirt high enough so that Teri had to take her hand off from Maria's tit, she realized that she had Maria's tit in her hand and quickly removed it. Maria pulled Teri's tee shirt off, reached for Teri's hand and put it back on. Teri looked at Maria, smiled at her and before Maria could do anything, Teri had one of her nipples in her mouth, flicking her tongue back and forth on it, sucking on it between flicking it. Maria moaned and reached for Teri's shorts, hooking her thumbs in the elastic waistband and pulling them down. When they fell to Teri's ankles, she stepped out of them and kicked her sandals off. Teri took her mouth from Maria's tit and knelt on the floor in front of Maria and buried her head straight into Maria's hairy pussy, her face almost hidden by all the hair on Maria's pussy. Teri began running her tongue up and down Maria's pussy lips. Maria spread her legs open wider so Teri could eat her pussy better and took Teri's head in her hands and she began thrusting her pussy into Teri's face. Teri's tongue licking Maria's by now sopping pussy, enjoying the taste of Maria's juices that she was licking and swallowing.

Teri stuck her tongue as far into Maria's pussy as she could and that drove Maria over the edge as she exploded with her first orgasm. Juices were flowing freely from Maria's pussy and Teri was having a hard time swallowing all of it. Teri's face, Maria's pussy and legs soaked from so much juices. Maria pulled Teri up to her, kissed her and whispered to her that they should sneak into the bedroom. Teri smiled at her, her face still covered with Maria's juices and agreed. They crept silently to the bedroom door and opened it just a crack and peeked in. When they seen the sight in the bedroom, they had to grab each other for support at what was going on before them. Debbie on top of Janet, her ass bobbing and they both seen the dildo at the same time, Janet's hand on her daughter's pussy and Debbie playing with Dee's tits!

They both came into the bedroom and climbed on the bed. Janet, Debbie and Dee were so surprised that Janet threw Debbie off of her and the dildo came out of her pussy, Dee fell back onto the floor, but as soon as they seen who it was, they calmed down and they all just lay there admiring each other. They all soon were staring at Maria's big tits. Finally, Debbie broke the silence and told Maria that she would love to suck in her tits. That brought the rest of them out of the trance they were in. Dee ask her Mom if she would fuck her with the dildo now and Teri told Janet that while she was fucking Dee, she would sit on Janet's face! Janet took the dildo out of Debbie's pussy and rubbed it along the lips of her pussy and with one lunge, shoved it all the way in her pussy as far as it would go.

Then Janet looked at Dee, who was laying on the bed with her legs spread open and ask her if she could take it all. Dee told her Mom that she had never taken a cock that big in her cunt, to take it easy at first. Janet moved over, but stopped and ask Dee if she wanted to squat over her and that way she could take as much of the cock as she wanted. Dee told her that was fine and she would try it that way. Dee got up, her Mom laid down and Dee squatted over the artificial cock and started lowering down onto it. As wet and sloppy as her pussy was, she didn't have any problem getting the head to fit.

Fuck, it felt so good. Dee kept lowering herself onto it until she felt like she was impaled onto it, but it felt so good as she lowered onto it an inch or two at a time. Dee started thrusting her pussy up and down on the dildo, taking more and more with each downward stroke, when all at once she just dropped herself all the way down on the artificial cock. Dee screamed as the dildo hot bottom! Motherfucker it was big! She just sat there, unable to move, her and her Mom, pussy to pussy, their pussy hair mingling together. Dee reached up and took both her titties in her hand and began playing with them. Squeezing her little, hard nipples with her thumb and finger, until it hurt, then let go of them and began massaging her titties.

Dee, with the dildo buried in both their pussys, looked into her mom's eyes and began fucking her Mom with the dildo. Janet smiled back at Dee and began rubbing her sides. Dee quickly got into a smooth, steady rhythm. Jeri, moved in position over her Aunt Janet's face and with her finger's, pulled her pussy lips apart, her pussy was soaked and Janet could see into her niece's pussy. It was beautiful, her full pussy lips being parted with Teri's fingers. Janet couldn't wait to taste her niece's pussy, let go of Dee's sides, grabbed Teri's ass cheeks and pulled her niece's pussy down onto her face. Teri's pussy tasted wonderful, as good as Janet hoped it would and she began licking and eating her niece's pussy with long strokes of her tongue.

Janet loved it, her daughter fucking her with the big dildo, her mouth on her niece's pussy, licking and eating her pussy, driving her tongue into her niece's cunt as far as she could, her face covered with Teri's pussy. Dee fucking her pussy and Teri fucking her face, Janet had one hell of an orgasm, lunging her face into Teri's pussy and raising her hips to meet Dee's thrusts.

Meanwhile, Debbie had stopped sucking Maria's luscious tits and she and Maria had taken up the 69 position and were hungrily licking, sucking and eating each other's pussys. Debbie's head was buried between Maria's legs and her face was hidden in Maria's hairy pussy. Dee had cum and her Mom told her to turn over and let her got on top. Dee and her Mom rolled over without letting the dildo come out if Dee's pussy, With her it is pressed against Dee's Janet began slamming the dildo into Dee's pussy, fucking her daughter with tremendous strokes of the huge dildo. Dee, bucking, squirming and rocking under her Mom. Teri was finger fucking herself when see seen the look of desire on Dee's face and slid her pussy right up to Dee's face. Dee felt something on her face, opened her eyes and immediately drove her tongue into Teri's pussy.

Janet seen Dee's tongue, licking Teri's pussy and began giving Dee the fucking she knew they both needed. Janet leaned over just a bit, stuck her tongue out and she and Dee began licking each of Teri's pussy lips. Dee began running a finger over Teri's asshole and she could feel Teri pushing back as if she wanted Dee's finger in her asshole. Dee shoved two finger's in Teri's pussy, smearing them with Teri's juices, stuck her finger back up to Teri's asshole and shoved. Her finger easily went into Teri's asshole and Teri jumped as Dee's finger went in her asshole. Dee inserted another finger in Teri's asshole and started fucking Teri's asshole with two fingers! Dee had her finger's in Teri's asshole as far as they would go and she was ramming them in and out of Teri's asshole as she could.

Teri was moaning and shoving her ass back onto Dee's fingers and Dee was still eating Teri's pussy. Dee came with a cry and as soon as her orgasm subsided, she told her mom to take the dildo out of her pussy, she was going to fuck Teri in the ass with it. Janet just looked at Dee and thought she was nuts. Teri would never be able to take that fake cock up her ass. It was too big. Dee insisted and Teri was still moaning, so Janet figured, "what the Fuck, its Teri's asshole, not mine," so Janet took the dildo out of her pussy, Dee got up behind Teri, Janet put lubed the dildo up and smeared some of her pussy juices on Teri's asshole and told Dee "to shove away"

Dee started pushing the dildo into Teri's asshole and when the head popped in, Dee slammed it all the way in Teri's asshole. Teri thrust back at the same time and she thought the dildo was going to split her asshole open, but that fucker felt good and Teri told Dee to fuck her, fuck her hard and fast, she could take it and more. The other girls were amazed that Teri had taken that much and that big of a cock in her asshole and they just sat and watched Dee fucking Teri with it and how much Teri was loving it! Each woman, still horny, began playing with the pussy next to them. Fuck, it didn't matter whose pussy it was. Everyone had a handful of pussy and were finger fucking the woman's pussy they had their fingers in. Dee was slamming the dildo into Teri's asshole now!

Teri was moaning for Dee to fuck her, fuck her, ram her asshole with that cock, give it to her! Janet, Debbie and Maria were furiously finger fucking each other. Maria was in the middle and Debbie leaned over and took one of Maria's rock hard nipples and began sucking on it and Janet did the same to Maria's other nipple. Debbie and Janet began finger fucking Maria, each had a finger in Maria's pussy and both were jamming them in and out of Maria's cunt. Debbie began massaging her pussy with her other hand and Janet had already begun massaging her pussy. Teri, laying face down, reached a hand to her pussy and began masturbating, rubbing and massaging her cunt AS Dee was giving her a fantastic fucking with the artificial cock. Teri instantly began moaning and when the orgasm hit her, she collapsed on the bed and the artificial cock fell out of her asshole.

Teri just lay there, satisfied for the time being. Dee looked at Debbie and told her to cum, get on the bed, she wanted to fuck her. Debbie stopped masturbating and went to the bed and lay down on her back and spread her legs. Dee took a good look at Debbie's pussy, put the dildo up to Debbie's pussy and plunged it home. Dee began a smooth, steady rhythm with the dildo. Janet seen Dee was fucking Debbie and she went over, straddled Debbie's face and lowered her pussy onto Debbie's face.

Debbie began eating Janet's delicious pussy, but before long, Janet began fucking Debbie's tongue. Mother and daughter had a good rhythm going. As Dee pushed the cock into Debbie's pussy, Janet was pulling her pussy from Debbie's tongue and when Dee was pulling the cock out of Debbie's pussy, Janet was lowering her pussy onto Debbie's tongue. Teri still lay on the bed, almost exhausted, but Maria came over to Teri and rolled her over onto her back and drove her mouth straight onto Teri's pussy and began eating Teri's pussy. The bed was rocking and so were the women! Fuck, Debbie felt so good.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Janet, Debbie, Maria, Dee & Teri

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 83 milliseconds