• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jania - Favor the First

Jania - Favor the First

The Favors - Part one, Favor the First

I would do anything for my sister, Jania.

So when she asked me to a special one for her when her boyfriend was out of town, I said yes, even before I knew what it was. I'm not sure I should have done that. The thing is that I was remembering the first favor I did for her.

Let me tell you about that one first, the first favor I did for my dear sister.

It was about a year ago and it was late. Jania came in a little drunk and disappointed from her third date with her new boyfriend. I knew she wanted sex because she wore her tightest clothes and smelliest perfumes. I knew she didn't get it because, well, she came back and it was only eleven o'clock. Also she looked disappointed and ticked off.

I turned around as she came in. ‘So, no luck in love, then?'

‘What are you still doing up?'

‘Just watching TV'

‘What is that? Mom and Dad don't let you watch that stuff'

I looked back at the TV screen. Our parents were out too, and I had been flicking around aimlessly, trying to find some soft porn and had stopped on a late movie which looked promising. The two leads were now getting it on in a supply depot or something. The female had abnormally large breasts which the man was sucking hard. Wondering briefly what it must feel like to suck a nipple, I turned it off, embarrassed.

‘I, ah, that's the first time they've done that.'

‘Whatever.' She went into the kitchen. She got peckish when she got drunk.

I rolled off the back of the sofa and followed her. Her dress was starting to rise up, but who was I to mention that? Her panties were a nice view.

‘Still didn't answer my question...'

‘What was that then?'

‘You know, you and Steve...'

‘Stu.'

‘Whatever. So how'd it go?'

‘Fine. No nookie though.'

I nearly laughed out loud. She became honest too. She got a coke and leaned down on the kitchen counter across from me. Her breasts squished together against the cold tile. She had obviously unbuttoned her shirt to try to melt the ice-cold Stu. I could see where her white bra ended, and her breasts swell in the cups.

I started to become... uncomfortable, I tried to lower a hand to fix myself without her noticing.

I liked to mess with her mind when she was in this state. ‘No hot stuff, huh? Pretty bummed I bet.'

‘Yeah, I haven't had it in ages. I'm tired of masturbating. Maybe I should get a dildo...'

Man, she must be really far gone. I couldn't believe it. She'd never talked this way before.

‘If you do, can I watch?' I wanted to take this line of discussion as far as I could, if only to see her milk white breasts in front of me for as long as possible.

She snorted dismissively.

‘You know, It would be... educational. Like that one time,' she had showed me how to french kiss a few years ago.

Jania suddenly looked troubled.

‘Am I attractive?' She folded her arms under her breasts absently. Since she was looking me in the eye, I knew I couldn't glance down at them, even for a second. She'd probably call me a pervert and storm off.

‘Of course you are.'

‘It's not too much, is it? I don't come off as a prostitute, do I?'

‘No. No way.' She didn't. Nothing could be further, in fact. For a start, she didn't have a hooker's body. She was slim and almost boyish in form, but very athletic, with wide shoulders. She had wide, flat hips and small round breasts. Her face was wholesome and innocent looking and she had long blonde hair which fell down her back. She dressed in clothes which gave the impression of being conservative, light colors and button-up sweaters, but they were always very tight and cut very short. She was one and a half years older than me but everyone said she looked younger, even though she was taller. She was probably the most attractive girl I knew and I wished I could find someone like her to marry eventually. I told her so now to try to lighten her spirits.


‘Thanks,' she said, ‘you're a good brother.' She smiled and placed her hand on mine in a filial manner.

‘Don't worry about it, you can tell me anything you know.' There was a silence. I took the opportunity to try to steer the conversation back to the explicate. ‘But since you brought it up, you could kill two birds with one stone...'

‘What do you mean?'

‘Well, you could show your gratitude and blow off some steam in the same way... if you get my meaning.' I grinned widely and waggled my eyebrows up and down. I tried to ham it up to let her know that I was kidding, hoping she would be in a playful enough mood to continue.

She wasn't. ‘You, are disgusting.' She took her hand away and I knew she would storm off. I blew it.

She finished her coke and as raised her head to finish the contents of the can, I hazard a look down her top. The tile must have been cold because I could see her nipples straining through the material of her bra and blue cotton top. They were bigger than I had imagined them.

Without another word, she wheeled around and went off towards her room. She still hadn't lowered her dress so I guess I got the last laugh.

I cleaned up the kitchen and tidied up the livingroom for when my parents got home and decided to head off to bed. All the while I had to keep flopping my penis around in my pants, I was still quite excited. I wished that Julia wouldn't come in and see me in the act, but I didn't have anything to worry about, I didn't hear a sound from her room. She was probably fast asleep.

I turned off the lights and went to my room. I stripped down to my boxers and laid down on the bed, in the dark. I would have to do something about my little man, I thought as I flopped him out.

I won't lie about the size of my dick, because I'm sure a lot of people do. I'm six and a half inches long and proud of it. I can safely say that I have had no complaints whatsoever. Truth to say, I've had no feedback whatsoever. That is because I am a virgin.

I've wanted to lots of times in the past but the situation never arose. I haven't had a girlfriend since I was fifteen and I don't really believe in one night stands. I tell myself that I'm waiting for my wedding night but I don't think that's true. I'm just as horny as any eighteen year old.

Jania was still clear in my mind as I massaged my muscle. I thought of her wide hips easing down on my groin. I imagined rubbing my hands up her legs and under her skirt to her white panties.

I stopped myself. It was hard not to think of my sister in this way, especially when she came home half dressed. I replayed in my mind the night of our kiss when we were just children, really. For months I expected her to come back in for some more, but she never did. I remember a lot of times I stood outside her door and almost walked in but always lost the nerve.

Still, it always made me excited thinking about it, but I would never let myself shoot my wad picturing her. I knew it was wrong to do that.

But still, I wasn't there quite yet. I pictured her still on me, still dressed. I moved my hands up her stomach and under her dress and to her bra. I pictured what her tits looked like. There probably wasn't much too them except for her nipples which would be fully erect, of course. I could almost feel myself tasting them but then my cock became slippery with precum. I knew I was pretty close since I was hard as stone.

I reached under my sheets and pulled out a crusty piece of toilet paper and straightened it out, ready for my ejaculation.

Still refusing to think of my sister, I pictured a girl at school called Hannah who was small and delicate, with tiny breasts. I pictured her completely naked, riding me. I clutched her tight ass and pushed my cock deep into her tight pussy.

My hand clasped tighter and I moved faster, it felt like I was scratching a big itch all the way up and down my cock. It felt good.

I imagined pushing myself further into her and imagined her moaning in pleasure. I pictured her young looking face and bobbed blonde hair. I kept that in my mind as I raised the toilet paper to my cock and spewed into her imaginary vagina.

It was a good long one with lots of semen. I almost thought I didn't have enough paper to clean it up but I did, but I couldn't get it all off my hands, though. I put the paper back under the bedsheet and rubbed my hands under my pillow. I turned over and prepared to go to sleep, still disappointed that I wasn't able to take more advantage of my sister's inebriated condition.

I was still thinking about her small breasts when she walked into my room.

‘Are you still awake?'

I couldn't see her very well, just her outline, but I could tell that she was clutching at her terrycloth bathrobe she got for Christmas. I wondered if she was naked underneath it.

‘Yeah, I'm awake. What is it?' She stepped into the room.

‘Did you mean what you said earlier? About helping me?'

‘Uh,' I couldn't really remember what I said. ‘Yeah, I did. I'll be there for you.'

‘Okay, but you can't tell Mom or Dad,' she came and knelt by my bed. I propped myself up in bed, ready to hear whatever she wanted to confide in me. She had told me lots of secrets this time in the night. I guess she couldn't really trust her girlfriends. I knew I couldn't.

She turned the night table light on in my eyes.

‘Hey, c'mon. Why do we need the light?'

‘Well I'm not going to do it in the dark.'

‘Okay, fine, what is it?'

‘Get out of bed then.'

‘What, why? Why can't we do it like this?'

‘Well it'll be a little hard...'

‘Come on, I'm tired.'

‘Fine, if you don't want to...' She started to get up to leave.

‘Oh, don't be like that, come on, look, I'm fine. I'll be good. Come on.'

I could see her mentally battling whether or not to leave. After a while she knelt back down in front of me. She really must want to tell me something important, I thought.

She looked directly into my eyes and squared her shoulders. I waited for her to start, still blinking in the light and then she did something unbelieveable.

She opened up her robe.

What an idiot I had been! The ‘help' she referred to wasn't to listen to her problems, but the half serious bid to help her ‘blow off steam'. I nearly blew it again without knowing it!

I gawked in amazement. Everything down to her navel was uncovered. I looked down from her blue eyes to her wide jaw, to her slender, long neck, to her wide, shapely shoulders, down to those much imagined breast to where they curved down to and exquisite belly, and then to where the rest was hidden by the folds of her bathrobe.

Her breasts weren't as small as I imagined them. They didn't hang but were firm and round like they were sculpted in marble. Her nipples pointed up but I only caught a glimpse of them as she moved her hands up to them and started to squeeze them together.


I kept staring and then she suddenly stopped.

‘Well, am I going to do this by myself, or what?'

I sat straight up, almost thinking she would leave again. The covers fell off and I was there in just my boxers.

‘That's more like it. Have you been working out?' I hadn't.

‘...And who's your little friend?'

I looked down and saw my penis lying out of the folds of my boxers. It hadn't recovered fully from five minutes ago, but was slightly gorged anyway.

She leaned forward and I braced myself for her touch.

But she stopped. ‘Look, I don't want any touching, okay? You touch me and I'll leave and you'll have to finish on your own. Got that?'

I nodded my assent. I wasn't disappointed, I was happy to do anything at all.

‘Good. We're just going to watch each other masturbate.'

She stood up and peeled off the rest of her robe.

I looked at her now in all her splendor. She was only slightly curved and trim enough that I could see nearly every muscle and bone she had. I stared at her hips which were right in front of me. I wanted so much just to glide my hands across them, as it was, I could almost feel the heat from her body.

I looked down to her pussy which was shaved clean, probably earlier that evening. I could see a little slit of pinkness which glistened between her folds.

She sat back down, her legs folded underneath her, and her legs wide open. She moved her hands all over her body, even in and out of her slit. Her fingers glistened and dripped when they came out, it looked very wet.

I stood up, which was no small feat, and had a moments hesitation before I lowered my boxers. I had long fantasized about revealing myself to my sister but never seriously thought it would happen. I quickly bent over, giving myself a bird's eye view of her tits, and dropped my boxers to my feet, flinging them away with a kick.

My sister moaned in a way that made my cock enlarge with every heartbeat. I could feel a small puff of breath there as she sized me up. I wondered how I measured up to the other men in her life, but quickly put those thoughts out of my head. This night was mine.

I got down on my knees between hers, being careful not to touch her. Her hands were now between her legs, the fingers of her right hand were hidden from my viewpoint but I knew that they must be inside of her. Her face looked into mine and we felt each other's hot breath as we felt ourselves up.

Jania's left hand moved to massage her breast. She leaned back slightly, as did I, to get a better look at her pussy which was slick. I wondered if it was the same stuff as my precum. I put my face right down to it and sniffed. It smelled the same alright. I was afraid of touching so I lifted my head to her breast and took a good look at that.

My breath must have excited her since she gasped and started to pump deeper, but slower. She massaged the tit in front of my face and started to come towards me.

I pulled back so as not to tip the delicate balance and watched her heavy in front of me. Her eyes had a different look in them now, a lusty, wanton one. She was rubbing her pussy in large circles and sticking several fingers deep inside and then pulling them out again. I started rubbing myself harder.

She closed her eyes to me and became lost in herself as I kept mine wide open. She was swaying dangerously close to me so that I could feel her warmth. Once I felt her nipples touch my belly. That was almost too much. I rubbed even faster now. Occasionally the wet head of my cock touched her stomach but I couldn't help it. I don't know if she noticed anyhow. I just kept pumping and panting.

Eventually she let out a long, deep, guttural moan and that was too much. I felt it well up within me, and tried to hold it back, but that made me more excited. I was listening to my sister gasp and groan in front of me and the eroticism of the situation hit me in full blast. I felt the wave of intense pleasure and heard myself groaning. I saw my cum shoot up between her breasts and fall across her nipples in long streaks.

I imagine it must have felt very warm. She bucked in front of me so hard that her hand, still moving deep in her, bumped into mine, still holding my spewing cock.

She lay back quickly on the floor as I leaned back against the bed. I watched her writhing on the floor, grunting as I choked the last drop from myself and took in the image of her, my sister, who I had known for as long as I could remember, wiggling and dripping on my bedroom floorboards.

Eventually she got herself under control and stopped squirming. She pulled her hand out of her pussy and brought it briefly up to her nose. She lay there panting and I watched her breasts go up and down, my sperm still on her, many times as I felt myself go soft. Eventually she leaned up to me.

‘You're not going to tell anyone, right? I'd have to kill you otherwise.'

I didn't say a thing, I didn't have to. I just nodded.

She broke into that beautiful smile of hers and kissed me on the cheek. She picked up her bathrobe in one hand and left the room. As she got up, some sperm dropped from her body and mixed with her juices on the floor.

I mopped it all up with some Kleenex and collapsed into bed. It was a long time before I got to sleep, and I had to masturbate one final time before I did.

This time I didn't stop myself from thinking about her.

That was the first favor I did for her, the second was unbelievable.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jania - Favor the First

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds