• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Japanese Cowgirl

Japanese Cowgirl

Many years ago, when I was in the US Air Force, I did a tour of duty at an airbase in Japan. It was good duty, especially for an unattached young man such as I was at the time, and I really loved all the sex that was so available so easily and for such a small price. Three or four times a week I strolled along the dirt street in the nearby sin city picking out which cute josan, which was a Japanese word for a young woman, I wanted to fuck that evening. They were all hookers; I was not looking for romance, just for fun.

It happened to be two days after payday, and all the josans knew it and were flocking the streets that night. Low ranking enlisted men like I was didn't make much money, but all our expenses were paid for, so what little we did make was ours to spend on personal needs, including beer, cigarettes and sex, and we rationed it to last from one payday until the next. The hookers on the street knew this too, and they approached me and other men to suggest going for a short time, which I would now call a quickie. I was in no hurry, and I was looking for something special, so I shook my head at the first few who offered themselves to me.

My patience was rewarded when a very cute, petite josan stepped in front of me and made the usual proposition. Although small of stature, much shorter than five feet tall and slender in proportion, she had large breasts, unusually so for a Japanese woman, especially one her size.

"Hi, GI. You want go short time?"

That was about the same as what the other women had said, but this time I answered aloud. Pointing at her breasts, which she was thrusting out at me, I asked "PX," which was the accepted way of a GI asking if her breasts were real or were falsies from a store.

"No, no! They real. You come short time with me, I show you."

I was quite intrigued, first because she was the cutest josan I had seen that evening and, most of all, because those breasts fascinated me. This was in the late Fifties, and the bodies of young women were much less often on display than they are now, and I really did want to get a better look at what she had under her tight jersey. Besides that, her face was really cute, and I didn't expect to find another girl more enticing than she.

"Di jobe," I replied, which meant "okay" and was probably the most used word in the Pidgin English we used to communicate with local people. I expect many of the street girls or bar girls we patronized spoke much better English than they were letting on, but they all knew part of their charm was the way they talked.

While she led me to a three story building around the corner, the cute josan told me her name was Mary, which I doubted, but didn't worry about. Many of the women preferred using American names, for whatever reason. I told her my name was George, which was true, whether she believed me or not. When we entered the building, Mary removed her shoes, and I did the same, as was the custom, so I always made sure to wear socks with no holes when I went out looking for sex as I had done that night.

Mary led me to a small room, furnished with just a chair and a bed with a single pillow, closed the door behind us and turned to face me. "You give me eight hundred yen?" she said, making it sound like a combination question and demand.

Although this was more than the standard rate of five hundred yen, I had no problem paying it. Mary was really cute, and had big breasts she said were real, and the difference was less than a dollar. It was worth that much to me just to see if those big tits were real, so I handed her the money and she left to go down the hall. I knew she would be back. I never heard of anybody pulling a variation of the dry hustle in the time I was in Japan. The josans all knew they had to be honest and give value for value received from their customers if they expected to stay in business.

Mary returned in a few minutes and, this time, she locked the door after she closed it. "You take off pants and lay on bed," she instructed me. "I like get on top and I show you no PX."

Again, I had no problem doing what she said. I was 18 years old and sexually inexperienced with women, but I had tried the position she wanted, which I knew was referred to as "The cowgirl," and I liked it. As she requested, I took off my pants and lay on my back with my head on the pillow.

Mary reached under her skirt, peeled down her panties and got on the bed with her legs straddling mine. She hiked up her skirt so she could move freely, but didn't remove it. However, as promised, she did pull the lower hem of her light sweater up above her breasts and proved they were real, because she was not wearing a bra. This was before the advent of silicone implants or injections, and I knew what she was displaying was strictly natural. Mary didn't take the sweater off, but she did pull her arms out of the sleeves and left it draped over her shoulders, letting me continue to look at her really lovely mounds with their big, dark brown nipples.

My cock was fully erect, and she held it carefully with her fingers. "You got nice, big dick," she told me, and spit on her hands to cover it with her saliva.

Neither of us mentioned a condom. This was long before AIDS was even heard of, and I was as reckless about VD as most young airmen were at that time and place. I also wasn't worried about Mary getting pregnant, because she could take care of that with an abortion, which were completely legal at that time and that place. With my cock wet enough, she moved forward and, with me holding my shaft upright, raised herself and got into position to take it into her pussy. She slowly lowered her body until I could feel her pubic hair and soft skin on the head of my cock, and she reached between her legs to spread her pussy lips. When she was ready, she lowered her body farther, and I felt the head of my cock wedge into the place where I wanted it.

Mary sounded as if she wanted it there too. "Oooooo," she murmured. "That feel good. I like your dick in my pussy."

I didn't know then if she was really enjoying what we were doing or if she was just putting on an act. As she lowered herself farther, she drew her breath in sharply between her teeth and murmured happily again, and she continued to take my cock into her pussy in small increments like that. She was tight when we started but, after less than a minute, I felt her pussy lubricating, and that sensation is one of the big pluses about not using a condom when fucking.

With my cock completely imbedded, Mary remained in place and grinned down at me. "You like my titties?" she asked.

"They look ichi ban. What do they feel like?" I had told her they looked "number one" and she liked hearing that. Mary had another suggestion, though.

"You find out."

Mary leaned forward so I could find out, and they really did feel great in my hands, big and soft and vibrant, with hard, brown nipples. As I gently squeezed and released her succulent breasts, Mary started raising her body until just the head of my cock was still inside her pussy. She paused in that position before lowering herself again and taking every inch of my hard shaft back inside her body. Her pussy felt even wetter than she had before, and just as tight, and Mary looked and acted as if she was having as much fun as I was.

Moving slowly, as if she wanted to make our fucking last, she continued raising and lowering her body, taking my cock deep inside her pussy with every stroke. I timed my movements and thrust up to meet her, while continuing to fondle her delectable breasts. That interlude with Mary was already some of the best sex I had ever gotten, and we had just started.

It got even better. As she continued her slow strokes up and down, and I thrust up to meet her, she lubricated again. "Georgie, I think you make me cum," Mary happily informed me, while grinning lewdly.

I didn't actually believe her when she told me that. Short time girls such as she almost never reached an orgasm, but I answered her anyhow. "Good. You make me cum pretty soon too."

Either she had been telling the truth or she was putting on a pretty good act. Mary was still moving up and down slowly, and I felt her pussy lubricating again, and she was moaning, apparently in bliss from what we were doing. I wanted to make my fun last, and she seemed to want the same thing, until she reached the point I wouldn't have believed she would.

"I ready cum now, Georgie. You keep fucking my man in boat."

Having said that, Mary moved backward, and I had to let go of her breasts. That didn't bother me, though, because everything else was even better than it had been. The next time she raised up, I felt a different sensation in my cock, and I realized it was starting to massage her swollen clit. She moaned happily when she impaled herself on my cock after the first stroke in the changed position, and started moving faster on top of me.

Her face was a mask of lustful bliss, with her eyes closed and her lips parted in a smile, and her moans were starting to end in whimpers. I matched her faster pace, and kept driving my cock up into her pussy and, when I looked down my body, I could see her juices running out from under her skirt. They smelled great, and probably would have tasted even better, but I didn't want to eat the pussy of a short time girl.

It was still a visual treat, with her breasts bouncing and swinging from side to side, but I soon had more important things to think about. Mary had mostly been in charge of our fucking up until then, which was alright with me, but her body started swaying and weaving from side to side as she moved, and I feared she might fall off me. I put my hands on her thighs to try to keep that from happening, and her movements and my thrusts up into her became even faster. The other thing I had to think about was that I was ready to cum too. I had always read and heard the epitome of sexual joy for a man and woman was cumming at the same time, and I decided to try for that, if Mary really was so close to a climax.

She sounded and acted as if she was, and suddenly let me know the glorious event was happening. "I cum, Georgie," she cried out joyfully, and her wild movements became even wilder.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" she sang out in time with her bouncing up and down, until she cried out something in Japanese.

My hands were still on her legs, and I felt the muscles in Mary's thighs clench and relax, and I could see all her other muscles had reacted the same. She was so relaxed her whole body seemed to be collapsing. I didn't have much time to think about what was happening, because that was when my climax exploded, and I shot a big load of cum up into her pussy. I moved my hands to her hips and kept driving my cock in and out of her pussy until I ejaculated two more times, and knew I was through. I guided her down and Mary sprawled forward on top of me, pressing those luscious breasts against my chest and breathing deeply into my ear.

We lay like that for a few minutes, and I felt my cock slip out of her pussy. Less than a minute after that, Mary pushed against my chest and got back up on knees and climbed off the bed. She reached under the pillow and got out a wad of tissue, what we called skivvy paper, and handed some of it to me to wipe off my cock. She used the rest to clean herself off before putting her panties back on and straightening out her skirt.

Mary smiled at me again, one of the most beautiful sights I had ever seen. "You like short time with me?" she asked.

"Yes, very much. You ichi ban josan."

She seemed glad to hear that, but got more businesslike. "We go short time again? Maybe tomorrow?"

"Yes, I want to." I had been putting my clothing back on too, because our sex transaction was over, at least that one was.

We went back to the door to get our shoes, and I went back to the base and, I suppose, she went out to bring in more lucky men for short times. That night, Mary gave me the best sex I had during my two years stationed in Japan, and I looked for her whenever I went out to town, but was never able to find her. I am not so vain as to believe I was the only one to bring the little cutie to an orgasm and I suspect some other guy did, and had so much fun he made some kind of permanent shackup arrangement with her. I would have done that sooner or later, If I had been able. Back at the base, I mentioned getting a short time, but didn't go into any details. Although I was certain she had an orgasm with me, I didn't tell anybody that, because I was sure nobody would have believed me.

I wouldn't have blamed them it they didn't. There was one guy in my barracks who used to tell us he always made the short time girls cum. I didn't believe him; either he was lying or he didn't understand the difference between a girl cumming and lubricating, and I think it was the former. He was thought of as something of a buffoon, and I didn't want that kind of reputation so, until now, I never mentioned to anybody how great it had been with Mary, and how good I believed it was for her too.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as I did and as I have always believed Mary had. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Japanese Cowgirl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 894 milliseconds