• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Jasper the Pervy Ghost

Jasper the Pervy Ghost

*All characters are 18 or older. Jasper is not related in any way to Casper. All comments and criticism are welcome. Especially if this is shit.*

*****

"C'mon...show me your tits..." Jasper grumbled as he grasped his ethereal dick.

The faint ghost of a man stood over the slumbering woman, brazenly masturbating. The focus of his lust was a 5'5'', gorgeous brunette with stunning DD breasts. While she was scantily clad in nothing more than a thong, her jet black duvet covered almost her entire body - much to Jaspers annoyance.

Jasper had spent much of his afterlife stuck on Earth fulfilling his living fantasies - perving on naked women. While this had been massively enjoyable for the first couple of weeks of his life after death, Jasper had grown frustrated with being unable to interact with his sexy subjects. Over time, and with lots of practice, Jasper found that things were starting to change...

In the beginning Jasper had found that he could masturbate to his heart's content and cum into thin air. His semen would erupt from his ghostly bellend like a cloud of sparkly, white dust and vanish. One afternoon, however, as Jasper stood behind a particularly hot blond taking a shower, his climax took an interesting turn.

Rather than a harmless, invisible puff of white ghost semen coming out of him (that only he could see) - rope, after rope of glistening white cum blasted from his cock all over the blonde's big, soapy ass. The climax was so powerful and so shocking, Jasper almost collapsed in a ghostly heap right there in the bath tub. The blonde was even more startled as the warm, and very human like, cum ran down her ass - she had quickly ran shrieking from the bathroom.

This was truly incredible to Jasper, after weeks of being a passive on looker, he had not only interacted with someone - he'd doused their ass in his cum. This brought new life into Jasper (in a manner of speaking) and gave him hope of carrying out more perverted adventures. He soon found that his climax did not always end so explosively, but only when he wanted to - he had come to the conclusion that he did not always want to potentially traumatise woman by spraying them with his man/ghost juice.

Over the following days Jasper gradually found other, slightly more subtle, ways in which he could interact with his environment. For example, sometimes when he wanted a better view of a woman's cleavage, if he willed it hard enough she would sometimes, miraculously, readjust her top to show more sexy skin. The first few times this happened, Jasper thought he was just imagining it or it was wishful thinking but then this sort of thing seemed to happen again and again.

Now, 2 weeks since the first time he had managed to influence someone, Jasper stood over the sexy brunette with perfect tits and willed her to reveal them to him. It took a few minutes, but eventually the brunette (who Jasper believed to be called Claire) seemed to absentmindedly slide her duvet down her body.

"Yes..." Jasper growled triumphantly as Claire's glorious tits came into view. They were a pure, milky white in the gloomy night light, capped with small, pink nipples that slowly hardened in the cool air. Jasper quickened his pace, stroking his large, semi translucent cock over Claire's tits. Her mouth opened slightly as she quietly breathed - this gave Jasper an idea.

"Turn your head and open your mouth," Jasper commanded in a whisper (even though he was confident living people still couldn't actually hear him even if he shouted).

Claire didn't respond for a moment and Jasper thought he was just pushing his luck. Then, quite suddenly, she turned her head towards him and opened her mouth wider. Her eyes remained closed and her breathing was still slow and steady so Jasper was confident she was still sleeping. Jasper could hardly believe how far he was getting but wanted to try more. He quickened his pace further, his cock head barely inches from Claire's mouth.

"Cup your tits and lick your lips," Jasper ordered with as much confidence as he could muster. And sure enough, after a short pause, Claire slowly slid her arms up her stomach and pushed her breasts together. She then slipped her wet tongue out and across her red lips.

Jasper could feel himself getting close to finishing and knew it was going to be a big one. As he aimed his cock at her sexy little mouth Jasper was almost certain he could feel her warm breath drifting over his bellend. This thought pushed him over the edge and the most cum he had ever produced started to spray from his dick. Some shot into her mouth and across her lips, then he adjusted as he continued to cum and splashed lines of jizz across her perfects tits.

The initial splashes of cum had made Claire gasp but she somehow didn't wake, even as it shot into her mouth.

"Swallow it," Jasper directed as he slowly came down from the euphoria of his climax. Instantly, Claire's tongue snaked out and licked the cum on her lips into her mouth. She then gulped it down with a soft moan and a small smile on her lips. Her right hand then began to casually drift and play with the cum dribbling down her tits.

As Jasper stood, clutching his shaky, ghostly knees and slowly regaining his breath, he knew 2 things. First was that he would absolutely be visiting this Claire again, and second - things were getting a lot more interesting in death...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Jasper the Pervy Ghost

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 849 milliseconds