• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jealousy

Jealousy

Where was she?

Impatiently, Lucian checked his watch. Carolyn should have arrived half an hour ago. Where the hell was she?

The buzzer sounded. Finally! Lucian pushed the button to let Carolyn into the building. He was waiting at his open apartment door when she got off the elevator. "What took you so long?" he demanded.

"I'm sorry," Carolyn replied. "Traffic was heavier than I expected."

She entered the apartment and Lucian closed the door behind her. "I was worried," he said. "You should have called."

"I lost your number, remember? You were going to give it to me last night, but we, um, got sidetracked."

"You should have made sure you had it before you left. But at least you're here now."

Lucian gave Carolyn a perfunctory hug. She smiled tentatively at him. "It's good to see you again. It's been a while."

"Yes, it has." Lucian led her to the couch. "How have you been?"

"Good, thanks. Work's going much better."

"Good to hear. How are things with your boyfriend?" Lucian deliberately kept his tone light, but just the mention of Carolyn's boyfriend angered him. He shouldn't be asking about her boyfriend; he should be her boyfriend. Hadn't he put enough time into dating her, into reassuring her and showing her how he felt? They'd dated off and on for months; he knew Carolyn's feelings for him were as strong as his for her. And yet she'd turned around and found someone else. Granted, he hadn't spoken to her for a couple months, but she'd known he had things going on. She should have had the respect to wait for him, not just assume it was over.

"He's fine," Carolyn said. "Thanks for asking. How about you? Any new dates on the horizon?"

"I told you last night, I don't think I'm going to bother dating for a while. The dates I've been on lately were okay, but no chemistry. I think I'm getting burned out on the whole thing."

"Sorry to hear."

As well she should be. After all, she'd caused him more stress and pain than any other woman he'd dated in the past couple years. Lucian shrugged. "Shit happens. A break might be a good thing."

"Maybe."

"The women I've dated weren't all that interesting. When I was with them, I kept thinking about you."

Carolyn shifted uncomfortably. "You did?"

"Yes, I did."

"Lucian, I- I don't know what to say."

"You have no problems thinking of what to say to me on instant messenger. Why is it different now? You still think about me, too, Carolyn. I bet you think about me when you're fucking your boyfriend."

"Of course I still think about you. You meant a lot to me." Her eyes narrowed. "But when I'm with him, I'm thinking about him. You and I are over, Lucian. We can be friends, but nothing more."

Lucian struggled not to explode at her. She was a liar, nothing more. "Our conversation last night didn't seem like it was just between friends, Carolyn. I wonder what your boyfriend would think if he knew you were playing with yourself while you typed to me about sucking my cock."

"I wasn't playing with myself. I only said that because-"

"Because you wanted to play with yourself? Because talking to me like that makes you so horny you don't know what to do?" He slid closer to her, pressing his thigh against hers. "How wet are you now that you're with me again, Carolyn?"

"Stop it." She moved away from him. "I said it because it was part of the conversation. I wasn't really playing with myself any more than I was really sucking you. And I'm not wet at all. That isn't why I'm here."

"Why are you here, Carolyn?"

Without giving her a chance to answer, Lucian roughly pulled her to him. Ignoring her struggles, he crushed his lips against hers. His tongue forced her lips apart and probed her mouth.

It took a moment for Carolyn to shove him away. "Stop it, Lucian! I just came to see how you're doing. I haven't seen you for a while. I came to try to be your friend. That's all."

"I don't believe you. We both know why you're really here, Carolyn."

"I'm seeing someone else. Exclusively. I'm not going to cheat on him."

"Then why did you come to see me? You were part of that conversation last night. You know what you said. If you're not going to cheat on your man, why did you say all those things to me? Why did you come here after talking about what you'd like to do if we saw each other again?"

"I don't know." She shook her head. "It was a mistake, that's all. I shouldn't have said any of those things. I shouldn't have come."

She started to get up, but Lucian grabbed her arm. She stared at his hand, but didn't protest. "Don't you dare walk out on me," Lucian snapped. "You keep telling me about this boyfriend of yours, but I don't think you care about him as much as you let on. If you did, you wouldn't keep cybering with me."

"It isn't cybering. It's just talking. Flirting."

"Justify it however you want. You know the truth. And you and I both know it isn't over between us. One might even say you're cheating on me by seeing this guy."

"Cheating on you?" Carolyn exploded. She yanked her arm out of his grasp. "We were never a couple! You made that abundantly clear, remember? Friends with benefits only, no strings, no commitment. Even if we were still seeing each other, I wouldn't be cheating on you, because we never agreed to be exclusive! Besides, you're the one who disappeared for two months. Didn't even bother returning my calls. As far as I'm concerned, when I stopped hearing from you, we were over."

"So you started fucking some other guy."

"Lucian, it isn't like that. With him, it's a relationship. A real one, not 'friends with benefits'. He treats me well."

"Unlike me?"

"I didn't say that." Carolyn lowered her voice. "You were nice to me. But we don't work, Lucian. Everything I do or say seems to piss you off. We spend more time fighting than talking. I'm sorry I've been having those IM conversations with you. It's so familiar to me to talk to you like that, but I shouldn't be doing it anymore. It's dishonest of me, and I'm sorry. That's why I'm really here, to talk to you about this face to face. To say goodbye, Lucian."

Again she started to stand, and again Lucian held her back. This time, it wasn't just a hand on her arm. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her onto his lap. She squirmed, trying to get away, but he held her tightly. "You aren't leaving, Carolyn," he said. He thrust against her ass. "Feel that? Feel how hard my cock is? That's for you, and you're going to take care of it."

"I'm not sleeping with you, Lucian!"

"Yes, you are." In one quick motion, he pushed her onto her back on the couch and held her there. "That's why you're really here, isn't it? You love fucking me, and you know it. You aren't leaving until I'm done with you."

"Lucian, please! You're scaring me!"

"Don't be scared. I'm not going to hurt you." He unzipped her jeans. "I'm just going to fuck you, just like we talked about last night."

"No!"

Tears came to Carolyn's eyes, but Lucian was beyond caring. He'd had enough of her teasing, of her broken promises and lies. How could she say they didn't work? They were great together. The sex had always been fucking fantastic. His only regret was that they lived too far apart to see each other often. But she was here now, and he was going to take what belonged to him. She was his, whether she wanted to be or not.

He tugged at her jeans. "Lift up, or I'll lift you."

"Please don't do this," Carolyn begged. "Lucian, please!"

He raised his hand, though he would never actually hit her. "Lift up."

Sobbing, Carolyn lifted her ass so he could pull down her jeans and panties. Lucian's cock twitched as Carolyn's shaved cunt came into view. He pulled her clothes all the way off and tossed them on the floor. "You look wet." He jabbed a finger into her. "You are wet. Thought you said you didn't want this."

"I don't!"

"Stop lying to me, Carolyn."

Lucian stood and undid his own pants. Carolyn started to sit up. "Don't move," Lucian ordered.

He pushed down his pants just far enough to give his cock its freedom. "Look what you've done to me, Carolyn," he said. "Now it's time to take care of it. Turn over."

"What?"

"Turn over. Don't argue with me."

Slowly, Carolyn turned onto her stomach. "I'll be right back," Lucian said. "So help me, if you get off that couch..."

He left the threat unfinished and went into his bedroom for the bottle of lube he kept in his nightstand. He would show Carolyn who she really belonged to. Every hole would be his today. First her ass, then her pussy, then her mouth. Maybe he'd be nice and wash after he fucked her ass. Maybe.

He peeked into the living room. Carolyn was still lying on her stomach, shaking from crying. Before he went back to her, Lucian took a minute to get a wet washcloth and soap from the bathroom. He didn't want to leave her alone again. Sooner or later, she'd decide to leave, and he wasn't about to let that happen yet.

He went back to the couch. "That's a good girl," he said. "You did just what I said. You must not really want to leave. You had opportunity."

"I was afraid of what you'd do."

"You were afraid you wouldn't get to fuck me."

Lucian opened the lube and squirted some onto her asshole. "What are you doing?" Carolyn asked.

"I'm going to fuck your ass, just like you always begged for."

That brought fresh sobs. "Lucian, no. Don't, please. Do whatever else you want, but that would hurt too much!"

"That's why I'm using lube." Lucian put an extra squirt on her ass, then lubed up his cock. He grasped Carolyn's hips and pulled them up, making her asshole an easier target. "Better relax."

"How the fuck can I relax? Stop!"

"No."

He put his cock against her tight hole and pushed. The head entered easily, thanks to the lube, but he couldn't get any farther. "I said relax, Carolyn. I could just ram it in, but I'd rather give you a chance to enjoy it."

"Enjoy you forcing me to fuck you? Hell no!"

"Then ramming it is."

Lucian forced his cock farther into her. Carolyn screamed. "Okay! Stop, please!"

"Okay you'll relax?" Lucian asked.

"I- I'll try."

Carolyn took a deep, sobbing breath. Her asshole loosened enough for Lucian to slowly slide his cock in almost to the hilt. "That's good enough," he said. He moved back and forth, savoring the tightness of her hole. "Fuck, Carolyn, this is only going to take a minute. You're too fucking tight for me to hold back."

Carolyn's only answer was a moan. She'd loved having her ass fucked before; no matter what she said, she was enjoying it now. Lucian could feel it. Her ass felt amazing. If he hadn't known better, he would have sworn she was trying to make him enjoy it.

His balls tightened. "I'm going to cum in your ass, Carolyn," he announced. "Your ass is going to be filled with my cum, just to help you remember whose it is." He slammed his cock into her hard, and felt his seed spurt into her, filling her where no one had before. Assuming she hadn't lied to him about not having anal with anyone else.

He slipped his softening cock out of her ass and picked up the washcloth and soap. "That was great," he said.

"Can I leave now?" Carolyn's tone was flat.

"Not until I'm done." Lucian soaped up his hands and cleaned his cock, then rinsed the soap with the washcloth. The friction of the cloth and the sight of Carolyn's ass still in the air, his cum seeping from her enlarged hole, made him hard again. "Now I'm going to fuck your cunt," he said. "Stay just like you are. I know you like it from behind."

"Lucian, please. Haven't you done enough?"

He positioned himself behind her again and lined his cock up with her cunt. "No."

With one hard thrust, he rammed his cock all the way in. Carolyn gasped and thrust back against him. She wanted this. "Lucian, stop," she begged.

"Not till you cum, babe." Lucian knew it wouldn't be long, despite her claim that she wanted him to stop. She always came hard in this position.

Sure enough, after only a moment, he felt her cunt contract around his cock. "I thought you didn't like this, babe," he said softly. "Sure feels like you do."

"An orgasm is a physiological response to stimulation," she snapped.

"An orgasm is your response to a good, hard fucking." Lucian thrust harder. "You love this, Carolyn. You know you love fucking me. You always have."

"Just finish so I can leave."

Lucian kept fucking her hard and fast. The excitement of it quickly brought him another orgasm. He held Carolyn's hips tightly as his cum filled her pussy. "That's two parts of you that belong to me," he said.

"None of me is yours!"

"That's why my cum is running out of you?" Lucian pulled out. "Sit up."

Carolyn did. Her face was streaked with tears, but her eyes were dry now. "Are you done yet?"

"Almost." He pushed on her shoulders, bending her toward his cock. "Clean me off."

"No."

Holding her with one hand, Lucian used the other to bring his cock against her lips. "You can open your mouth, or I can just ram this down your throat. Clean me off."

Carolyn opened her mouth, and Lucian slipped his cock between her lips. Carolyn had always given excellent head, and this time was no exception, despite her protests. She sucked his cockhead, then took almost his entire dick into her mouth. She was such a liar; she was loving this. Lucian moaned softly as she sucked and licked his shaft. "That's it," he said. "Good girl. You love that taste, don't you."

"No," she muttered, muffled by his cock.

"Don't lie. Shit, Carolyn!"

With two orgasms already, Lucian took longer to cum this time. But Carolyn continued sucking him until he finally came. "Better swallow," he told her.

She did. "Now are you done?"

"Oh, yes. I'm done. But we aren't, Carolyn. You're mine." He picked up her jeans and panties and tossed them to her. "Get dressed so you can go home and tell your boyfriend all about how you fucked me today."

Carolyn stood and quickly dressed. "Don't call me anymore. Don't IM me. Don't even think about me."

"That's okay. I know you're upset. But when your boyfriend finds out about us and dumps you for cheating, you can come back to me."

Carolyn looked him in the eye. Her own eyes were empty. "You've killed anything I ever felt for you, Lucian. You'll never see me again." She turned and walked out the door.

Lucian pulled his pants back on and returned the washcloth, soap, and lube to their proper places. It didn't matter what Carolyn said; he'd heard it before. She'd be back. She always came back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jealousy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 352 milliseconds