Jean Engels Ch. 03

"After someone is disciplined in this house, they always thank the one that disciplines them."

"Thank...thank you for whipping me."

"No, I mean if it's me or my mother, you suck our pussy. If it's Jack, her husband, you have to let him put his dick in your mouth."

"But I've never done either or those things."

"You've never been a maid before, either, but I expect you to learn."

Totally admonished, Agatha got on her knees between Mona's lovely thighs and leaned forward to tentatively touch her mouth to the woman's bare pussy. "Open your mouth and move your tongue around my lips."

"Yes, Ma'am, like this, Ma'am?"

"Ooooouu, that's very good. You may be a natural born cuntsucker. Yes, do that, get my little clit right in your lips and pull on it."

After bringing Mona to what she thought of as a tremendous orgasm, Agatha felt extremely proud of herself. She loved the way she looked, the way she had bravely taken the spanking and the way she had brought the woman off. She just preened as she went about her assigned chores. Later Jean came in and said, "Momma, Mona said she had to give you a spanking this morning. Did it hurt very much? She gave me some salve to rub on your buttocks."

"I don't need any salve. It was just a light spanking. It hurt my pride more than anything else."

"No," Mona insisted. "She said that spanking damages the muscles in your ass and the salve will help prevent that. She says she doesn't want to pull a pair of panties down and uncover a blotchy, discolored ass to spank."

Agatha resigned herself to the indignity and pulled her panties down and bent over. Jean approached her and began massaging the salve tenderly into her roundly protruding asscheeks.

"Momma, if you're going to do this kind of work, you're going to have to behave yourself and not be getting a lot of spankings." She said as she began to work the salve deep into the cleft of her mother's ass.

"She didn't spank my asshole but that feels so good."

"Bend over a little more and let me slide a finger in you." Jean suggested, feeling strangely aroused by touching her mother's ass.

Agatha complied by bending over enough to touch the floor, "Oh, honey, you're sure learning a lot from the perverts in this house. That's making Momma so hot. Just slide it in and out like that."

"Mona said you also sucked her pussy for her. Did you enjoy sucking a pussy and being a nasty slut for your niece?"

"I didn't mind. I really liked getting her off, it made me feel so worthwhile. Especially after she's done so much, taken us in and give me this fine job and all. She said maybe there would be a salary. We could save every penny because we have no expenses."

"How come you've never sucked my pussy? Do I have to spank you first?"

"Just give me a couple of swats to get me in the mood."

Jean slapped her ass a few times and then said, "That should be enough, Momma, I don't have any more salve and I don't want to risk bruising your lovely ass. Just go ahead and get down on your knees. You can take my panties down now if you want to."

Even while suffering a little chagrin to be bossed around so blatantly by her onetime totally dependent daughter, Agatha's work habit and unquestioning obedience to authority was too deeply ingrained. She reluctantly slid off the gorgeous thighs and knelt between them. Perhaps Jean had lost respect for her because she apparently liked to be spanked. Well, that was just too damned bad, life is far too short to please everybody so you might as well please yourself. If she liked letting Mona whip her, then she was going to do things to get spanked and Jean could just get used to it.

She lovingly lowered her daughter's panties and leaned in between the spreading thighs and started licking the top of her pussy until the clit began to erect and slide out of its hood, then she put her lips around it and pulled on it like Mona liked. Jean became highly aroused, placed her hands on her mother's head and began to fuck her pretty face by thrusting her pelvis forward. Agatha wrapped her arms low around Jean's hips and began to vigorously squeeze her luscious buns. "Put a finger in my ass. Oh, yes, what a nasty mother you turned out to be. I should have spanked you a long time ago."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds