• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jeff Fucked Me

Jeff Fucked Me

My wife was in the kitchen as I came home from work.

"How was your day?" she asked.

"It was OK, how about yours?

For the last 7 months she has been working from home as a freelance designer, picking up odd jobs here and there.

"I picked up some more work from Jeff, he dropped a job in to me. Sorry I haven't started dinner yet, but he just left."

There were papers all over the dinning table in the other room and she went to put them away, I followed her and tried to give her a kiss, but she pulled away.

"I just want to tidy up, have a shower and organize dinner, it's getting late."

"You want to have a shower, now?" I asked as I tried to give her another kiss, but she turned away to pick up some papers. This time I could smell alcohol on her breath.

"Did you have a drink?" I asked

"Oh Jeff just brought over a bottle of wine, and I had a bit."

"That probably explains why you cheeks seem flushed, it must be the wine."

She stopped for a second as if she was going to say something then changed her mind and went back to the kitchen. I followed her.

"Is everything all right?"

She stopped and looked at me.

"I have something I need to tell you." She said slowly.

"You know that I love you and don't want to hurt you."

"Go on." I was just looking at her.

"Well, I just, Jeff just fucked me."

"What? When?" I was shocked and stunned.

"When? Just before, before you got home. I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it."

"Is that's why you wanted a shower."

"Yes, I'm still very sticky and I need to wash."

For some reason I was more curious than angry.

"Sticky? Did he cum in you?"

"Yes, I told you I couldn't help it, I just got soooo very randy." She said that with a bit of passion, I thought.

"Are you still randy?"

"Yes, I haven't come down yet."

"Where did he fuck you? Did you have fun?" as I said this I went over to her and gave her a hug. I could feel her relax a bit after that.

"We did it here in the kitchen, I came out to put my glass in the sink and he followed me out. He came up behind me and started to rub my shoulders." Then she looked at me to see if I was still interested, I was, I could feel my cock starting to twitch.

"Go on."

"He started rubbing my shoulders, than my back. When I didn't do anything his hands started creeping lower and he started rubbing my bottom through my skirt. That did it; I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter. I slowly bent over the bench and just let him massage my bottom."

I reached over, slipped my hand under her dress. I started rubbing her bottom, she didn't stop me.

"He then pulled my skirt over my waist and started rubbing my pussy through my pantyhose, then he pulled my pantyhose down to my knees and was rubbing my now damp panties, at one stage he pulled my panty to one side and slipped a finger in me.

By now I was totally helpless."

"How are you doing? Are you OK?" she asked.

"You are getting me horny."

"I'm glad you're not angry, do you want to know more?"

"Yes please."

"It was while he was fingering me that he must have dropped his trousers, because I could feel his cock pushing against the back of my panties. Then he reached to my side and pulled my panty down to my knees, to where my pantyhose were."

She looked at my cock and saw that it had got stiff by now.

I started to rub my cock through my pants. She smiled. With my other hand I was rubbing her bottom; I was trying to get her skirt higher.

"After he pulled my panties down I could feel his cock pushing in between my legs, first just rubbing against my slit, then he put both his hands on my bottom and very slowly started spreading my lips apart. I could feel his cock at my opening, I thought I was going to faint. I knew what he was going to do and wanted him. He is so big; he has a great cock. I love his cock." She looked me in the eyes as she said this with an almost wanton look a look of helplessness. We were silent for a bit, I was still standing next to her and gently rubbing her bottom.

"How big is he?" I asked. This eased the previous quiet and brought a smile to her face.

I undid the clasp at the back of her skirt.

I let her skirt fall to the ground, and asked again.

"How big is he?"

"Why did you take my skirt of?"

"I'm just helping you get to the shower." She smiled and stepped out of the skirt.

"How big?" she said.

"I can put both my hands around his shaft and the head still hangs out, I guess about 10 or 11 inches. When he finally pushed his whole cock into me I could feel it touching inside my belly, he touched areas I never felt before. It was amazing."

As I was listening to this I started rubbing her pantyhose covered bottom, she seemed to enjoy this, I think she took this as a sigh of approval. While doing this my hands started moving lower until I touched the crotch of her pantyhose, it was positively wet.

I rubbed her pantyhose a little harder this time. She let out a small moan, and then said.

"My pussy is so wet."

"Let me see." As I said this I opened my fly and took out my cock and started to pull it.

She lifted her leg and put her knee on the kitchen bench, her legs were now wide open and I could see her cum covered panty and pantyhose. I rubbed her pussy and felt her dampness. I rubbed my middle finger up and down her stained panty.

"Suck on this?" I offered her my wet finger. She did not reply but just opened her mouth and sucked my fingers clean. I now went closer to her and rubbed my cock against her wet pantyhose and got her juices on my cock.

"Would you like to lick my cock now?"

"Yes if you lick mm pussy." She did not even wait for an answer but bent over and put my cock in her mouth.

"Lets go to bed." As she said this she reached out and took hold of my cock and led me to our bedroom. She closed the curtains and removed her top and bra, then laid on her back on the bed. She moved her knees up keeping her feet flat on the bed. Her legs were closed. I took my clothes of and lay next to her with my cock pointing to the ceiling.

"Your not mad at me, are you? I told you that I just couldn't help it."

"I'm not mad, I'm too randy to be mad." She turned her head towards me and gave me a little kiss.

"Tell me some more." I asked pulling my cock.

" At one point as he was fucking me he stopped, bent down, took one of my legs out of my pantyhose and panties and put my knee on the bench. I was so open and my pussy was so stretched. Ooooh." She let out a low moan.

"Then he pushed his tongue in to me. It actually went into my pussy and he was licking around inside me. God, oh God it was so good." As she said this she moved her knees apart as far as they would go and reached down and rubbed the crotch of her pantyhose with her middle finger. She smelt this, and then took another much longer smell, before putting her wet finger under my nose.

"After he stopped licking me, he held me by one leg and pushed his cock into me, he fucked me good."

I smelt her finger; it smelt wonderful. Then without any warning she pushed it into my mouth. At first I was shocked, then I started sucking on her finger. She pulled it out of my mouth, pushed her hand into her panty, and rubbed her pussy. When she pulled her hand out her fingers were covered with cum and her juices, she looked at me, smiled, and pushed her finger in my slightly open mouth.

"It's good isn't it?" I didn't answer, just kept sucking her finger and pulling my cock. She pulled her finger out again. Again she put her hand in her panty. She pushed her finger into her pussy and was fingered herself for a while.

"I am sooo wet." She pulled her finger out, looked me in the eye and smelt her finger. I could see blobs of cum sticking to it. Looking me in the eye, she moved her finger in front of my mouth and said.

"Lick Jeff's cum from my finger, it tastes terrific."

The tip of her cum covered middle finger touched my lips. I could taste a little of his cum and licked it. When I opened my mouth she pushed her finger in all the way and kept looking at me, now sucking her lovers cum from her fingers.

She was still smiling, but now in a more contented way, after this she knew there would be no trouble. After I finished sucking her finger she asked if I wanted to go down between her legs and help her take of the rest of her clothes.

I moved down and sat between her open legs. She put her hands on her knees and pulled them up to her chest and then apart. I was starring at her

Pantyhose covered pussy; it was almost transparent from the wet juices.

I bent forward and licked her thigh, she seemed to approve, and so I moved to the middle and took a long close smell of her cunt. It was intoxicating; I just lay there for a while and breathed in deeply.

"Lick the wet spot for me." She said . I licked it and could taste her juices mixed with his, it tasted salty, slightly bitter, and it was good.

"Lick it more, I need you to lick it." She told me to so I licked it. She let out a low moan.

"I need you to lick it and I need him to fuck it." She said very quietly.

"What did you say?" I asked, still licking her pantyhose clean.

"Sorry, I'm so randy, that just slipped out. I Love you."

"Say it again."

"Are you sure you want me to say it again?" she asked.

"Yes." I replied

"I need him to fuck me and I need you to lick me. Would you like him to fuck me again?" I didn't answer; I didn't know what to say.

"Thank you honey, I love you. Why don't I take my panties of, then lick my pussy."

Have I just given approval for Jeff to fuck her again? I don't know.

She sat up slightly gave me a kiss and pulled her panties and pantyhose of and threw them to the floor. Lying back she pulled her legs apart and buried her middle finger into her pussy, just like before she licked his cum of before putting her finger back again. After she pulled it out, all covered with cum, she pushed her finger towards my mouth, I leaned forward and took the offering."

"You look so good sucking Jeff's cum from my finger. He tastes great don't you think. I so love his big cock. Have I told you about how long it is? It's about 11 inches and both soft and hard at the same time, it is beautiful."

When I finished sucking her finger, she asked.

"Do you like his taste?"

What could I answer; I had just sucked her cummy finger.

"Yes." I answered.

"That is so erotic." Say it again. "Do you like the taste of Jeff's cum?"

"Yes, I like the taste of Jeff's cum."

She reached down and spread her lips I could see her gapping pussy with cum oozing out.

"Why don't you go down and eat my pussy."

I moved down and started lapping at her wet slit. I was so randy. My head was spinning. I dived in and just sucked his cum out of her gapping pussy.'

"He stretched you."

"I know, I can feel it, do you like my stretched pussy?"

I kept licking and pushing my tongue in, that was my answer.

She got on her hands and knees in front of me.

I could see her gapping cunt with cum starting to dribble out.

"Lick it before it drips out." She told me.

I bent down and licked some more, I was so randy I needed to cum, so I moved in behind her and put my cock at her entrance, I went to push it in when she said.

"No, please don't put it in me. Could you just lick my pussy and suck all his cum out." "Why?" I asked, almost pleading.

"Please honey not today."

"Honey I'm not on the pill so you have to make sure you get all his seed, clean my pussy really well." "Is that all O.K."

"I want you to lie down, with your mouth open. I'll squat above you and drain into your mouth. You have to suck it all out while I lick your cock."

I could sense our relationship change but was to excited to care, I would do whatever she asked. I sucked all his come from her pussy as she ground her wet cunt onto my face. While I was doing this she sucked and pulled my cock.

"His cock is so much bigger than yours; and fatter. He has a great organ." As she said this I let out a loud moan (I couldn't help it), she heard.

"You like me talking about his cock; don't you? He has a very beautiful long cock. I told you I love his cock. Is this getting you even more randy? Well?" She asked.

"Ahhha." I moaned. As I said this I came all over my stomach. She got of my face and scooped up my cum in her hand.

"I know you like Jeff's cum why don't you eat this too." And with that she made me eat my own cum as well. When I was finished and just lying there she asked me to get her the really big dildo. I went and got it out of the cupboard and gave it to her.

"I thought you didn't want to fuck.' I asked.

She rolled on her back pulled her legs wide apart and slowly pushed it all the way in.

"I want something to fill me; something big, sorry." Then added.

"He really did stretch me."

She moaned as she was pushing it in.

"I want to fall asleep with his cock, I mean with this, inside of me."

"Good night, I Love you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jeff Fucked Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds