Jen and Mike Ch. 24 Pt. 01

When Jesse saw how comfortable they were together in bed last week while Skyping she knew she had her answer. It was then she decided to put her plan into effect and make her father realize that he was a better man than the one he saw himself as in personal relationships. She felt it was her mission to make him understand that he deserved better than what he had at home. She had felt Jasmine out in a few phone conversations about her opinion only to find that she had an enthusiastic ally.

So she had started as soon as Mike returned home. She had been relentless this week and did very little to offer him comfort as the week went on. She had feared losing her father's love at the beginning of the week and she was still scared about that. Even in the face of losing that which she cherished so much she had pushed on. She pushed on because it was for him not for her; it was so he could free himself from his demons that drove him.

She had seriously underestimated the cost to her own emotional well being so far this week. She found herself drinking almost all the time to help her get past her pain. She found it a little easier to accept herself if she was at least a little drunk. Unknown to her father Jenny had spoken to her a couple of times so far about her drinking this week. It had caused their first ever quarrel and had left them just a little chilly to each other. Nothing that was threatening to them but it was definitely something they didn't agree on.

Jesse had told her mother to not be concerned and that she knew what she was doing, the classic answer when confronted with an unhealthy habit. Jenny had mistakenly responded by saying something like she was too young to know what she was doing which led to rather heated debate. The debate centered on all of the other adult activities that she had been participating in, how if she was old enough for them then she was old enough to control her own drinking.

Jenny had also questioned her handling of her father in private; she wouldn't undermine her daughter's role as mistress by doing it in front of Mike. She had been much gentler when responding to her mother's concerns on this subject. She tried to explain that it was an experiment for their future without explaining why. All she would tell her mother was to please trust her and give her the same time her father did, one week to complete her experiment. Jenny had begrudgingly agreed and even played along with Jesse in the nonstop barrage of humiliation this week.

So as Jesse sat there in her seat distracted by the clouds flying by she hoped that tonight would be the end. That tonight's activities would push Mike to the point where he just couldn't continue to debase himself any longer. She prayed it would end tonight because she didn't think she could continue any longer and if she couldn't this whole week would have been a waste.

While the two most important people in her life sat on either side of her with their minds in turmoil Jenny was sound asleep. However even though she was asleep didn't mean her mind wasn't troubled also. She was in a nightmare that involved all of the people that she loved. In her nightmare She was tied down to a chair while Mike made love to Jasmine Kelly, Jesse and Jasmine's lover Tara.

They were all laughing at her and her inability to hold onto Mike's love. They were filling her head with taunts and insults designed to demean and humiliate her and they all hurt. For the first time in their lives even though it was inside a nightmare she felt what Mike did. She felt the nonstop barrage of insults and put downs while watching the people that were supposed to lover her betray her in front of her eyes.

She found herself crying and screaming to them in her dreams, "Please, please stop, why are you hurting me like this! Please stop hurting me, how can you hurt me if you love me?"

In her dream her lover Jesse just smiled over at her and laughed, "Why mother dearest. Why are we doing this? Well we're doing this because you love it, because you love it when we hurt you! Don't you just love seeing Jasmine cum all over daddy's cock? Come on mommy be honest, I know we're lovers but doesn't it make you happy to see how much more daddy makes me cum than you. Oh and by the way mommy, daddy has given us a present too! You're gonna be a grandma!"

Jenny jolted awake at that last thought and was visibly shaken. Both Mike and Jesse noticed at the same time but it was Jesse who asked first, "Mom, are you okay, did you have a bad dream?"

Jenny just shook her head and sat up, "Yes baby, really bad but its okay now."

"Do you want to tell us what it was?" Mike asked softly.

Jenny just looked into his eyes and remembered the feelings she had in her dream. She thought to herself, why do we torture this man, I really do love him. I may not be in love with him anymore but I love him as a lifelong friend and companion. She felt like telling him about the dream but didn't see the point. She had faced his pain in her dream but didn't know how to put it into words.

"Ummm I would but it seems to be fading pretty fast, I'll be okay," she tried lying to him.

Both Mike and Jesse knew Jenny well enough to know when she was avoiding talking about something so they both let it drop.

Now that she was awake Jenny started going over the past few days in her head. Her lover had pushed the envelope of the game to the bursting point with her husband. For the most part she had enjoyed seeing Mike be put to the wall of his cuckold desires. She had for the most part always played it gently in their cuckold lifestyle but there had been a few exceptions.

She had always had fantasies involving her and Mike being dominated by another person. It had always been a man but Jesse had taken that fantasy and made it reality this week. She hadn't really dominated Jenny but there had been a few occasions where Jesse had been firm with her. She had questioned her about the need to keep piling humiliation after humiliation on Mike's shoulders, she was told firmly not to worry about it. Jesse had told her this was her game this week and she should help just help her as much as possible.

Up until this week she had admired Jesse's ability to handle her father's kinky side in their game. She had seemed to be able to grasp the right moments to ridicule and the right moments to reassure. This week had been so one sided in its constant need to seemingly hurt Mike that it left her wondering what had happened. She was willing to allow her lover to have the free reign their cuckold had given her for the rest of her week.

She was only willing to do that because Mike had agreed with her and they had their own possible out for him. It was a brutal out but it was there, if he used the safe word between him and Jesse it all would stop. All meant all too, Jesse had told him that if he used the word all his involvement in her love affair with Jenny would cease right there.

Jenny had an uneasy feeling that Jesse was using this week to push Mike out. It would give them exclusivity in their relationship at home and they would officially be a couple. She didn't think Jesse would be so brutal in making that happen though because she knew how much love she had for Mike. She also knew that Mike's love for their daughter was the only thing that had held him back from using that word this week. Jesse had trapped him slyly by telling him she felt like she needed to do this to explore her dominant side. Mike had never denied his daughter anything she needed and he wasn't going to start now, no matter how brutal it got.

Jenny also was looking at her own changes that had taken in this new game they had started. It was hard for her to be honest with herself about everything happening because she wouldn't come out looking very good. She knew that in the past she had never referred to Mike as her cuckold to anyone else. She had always defended him when her lover's would speak down of him. Now she and Jesse openly referred to Mike as their cuckold as if it were a natural thing to do.

All along in this new game she had been checking her feelings towards her husband and she had decided that they had changed. She was desperately trying to hide the changes from Mike because she thought it would devastate him. She had fallen deeply in love with Jesse and unlike some people she now realized that her heart didn't have the capacity to share that kind of love with more than one person.

It left her desperate and anxious when she thought of what that meant for her marriage's future. Truth be told if Mike asked her for a divorce today she would actually breathe a sigh of relief. As long as she knew that he wasn't walking away broken and destroyed she could move on with her life with Jesse. Her feelings for Mike might have changed but her love for him would never disappear even if it was a different kind of love.

She had to admit that the whole situation had evolved into one great big sticky mess and she had no idea how to get them all out of it. The surest way of course would be to break things off with Jesse and try to go back to what life they all had three weeks ago. She also knew that was an impossible request because neither she nor Jesse wanted to give each other up. So the only way to get out of all this was to move forward and pray that it all could work out for the best.

She thought about Jesse's hope that she could ask her father to give her away at a marriage to her. That was a long shot she had to admit to herself and there was no way she could see that happening this weekend. At best it would be in the near future but she had no idea when.

As the thought of marrying her only daughter filled her head she could also feel her panties fill with her juices. It was so dirty and perverse the idea of a mother marrying her own daughter but so much of an erotic turn on for her. She was looking forward to the first night that she could hold Jesse in her arms as Mrs. Jesse Andrews. She shook her head lightly and discreetly lowered her hand down into her lap. She could feel the wetness through her short skirt.

She suddenly got a wicked thought in her head so she leaned over and whispered to her daughter, "Mile high club sweetie?"

Jesse who had been still locked deep in her thoughts smiled back at her mom. She took her hand and covered her mothers in her lap.

"Oh my god, I would love to lover, how do we do it?" she whispered back all thoughts of the issues with her dad forgotten for the moment.

"Meet me back at the bathrooms in 5 minutes, knock on the first bathroom door two times than 3 times." Jenny answered. She of course was a veteran of the mile high club having cashed her ticket with one of her boyfriends years ago.

Jesse leaned in and gave Jenny a quick kiss with a little tongue and watched as her mom got up and headed to the back of the plane. After she left Jesse turned to her dad, "Daddy I'm gonna meet mommy in the back in five minutes. You know why, don't you?"

Mike just looked at her and nodded, "She wants you to do it in the bathroom doesn't she?"

He didn't address her as mistress because that was reserved for privacy but there was no doubt in his tone that he still looked at her as being in charge.

"Yes my daddy, your wife wants me to use my tongue inside her pussy while you sit here and think about it. While you think about what it used to be like when you were allowed to put your tongue inside her pussy. It's kind of sad for you now because now not even is your cock any use to her but neither is your tongue." Jesse whispered softly making sure no one could over hear her.

Mike just nodded again while he watched Jesse get up and pass in front of him. As she did he couldn't help but get a slight hint of aroma coming from her obviously excited sex. She even pushed it forward towards his face as she passed him giving him the crotch instead of the ass. He sat in his seat and tried to avoid the images that were filling his head.

He was picturing his precious little daughter on her knees in front of Jenny's pussy while her mom sat on the little sink. He could almost see her tongue swiping up and down the wet swollen lips of the same pussy that birthed her so many years ago. Even though he had seen it numerous times over the last couple weeks he wished that he was there to see Jenny's face at the initial penetration of her sex by their daughter's tongue. It was always that first look of ecstasy that Jenny got on her face when her lover took her sex for their own that got him the most.

That look that told him it's someone else making me feel this way not you. All you're good for is watching and playing with yourself. Through the years he had seen that look hundreds of times; it still had an effect on him. He could feel his cock wanting to get hard in his cage and it was the first time in a the last couple days this had happened. The first time he felt like an erection wanted to grow while thinking of Jenny and their daughter.

It was more than twenty minutes later when first Jesse came back followed by Jenny five minutes later. Jesse had a satisfied look on her face and Jenny's blouse was splashed with what looked like water but he knew better. It was their daughter's squirt and she had obviously had one of her gushers in the bathroom.

Jenny leaned over and showed him a piece of paper with a phone number on it. He looked at her questioningly wondering why she was showing that to him.

"It belongs to that really cute flight attendant; you know the one, the redhead with the really big boobs. She saw me coming out of the bathroom a few minutes after Jesse and gave this to me. She wants to get together with me and my lover while in Vegas!" Jenny teased him

"Oh my god mom, did she know what we we're doing?" Jesse asked excitedly.

"Of course baby, I mean it was kind of obvious to anyone who was watching the bathrooms. It is amazing how being with you is like a sexual magnet for others," Jenny told her referring to all the things that had happened in their sex lives.

The three of them settled back and tried to enjoy the rest of the flight each falling back into their own thoughts. A little over an hour had passed since Jesse had joined the mile high club with her mom when the pilot announced they were coming in for a landing.

Jesse let the little girl in her come out getting all excited as she spotted the Las Vegas Strip as they were turning into their approach.

"Mommy, mommy, where' our hotel, where are we staying? Where is the hotel we're meeting Uncle Scott and Aunt Allie at?" Jesse asked excitedly.

As she asked her mother excitedly the flight attendant who had passed Jenny her number overheard Jesse. She looked right into Jenny's eyes and mouthed, "Your daughter?"

Jenny just grinned and nodded her head in an affirmative gesture. The flight attendant's mouth dropped open and she leaned over Mike and whispered, "That's so fucking hot, call me please!"

Jenny reached up and cupped one of the attendant's tits and grabbed one of Jesse's hands to do the same. As her mother grabbed her hand Jesse turned her head and smiled as she saw what she was now holding. It was done very quickly so no one else noticed but it was a wicked dirty thrill for all three of them.

"We'll try and call you tomorrow; we have lots to do this weekend. Don't worry though you'll hear from us because you just look so delicious!" Jenny told her quickly.

Mike was speechless because this was the first time he was along for the ride in public with the sexual tornado that was Jenny and Jesse. They were just catching another person in the vortex of their incestuous love.

Jesse had forgotten the question she had asked her mother in light of the events of the last minute or so.

"Mom she's super cute! I bet those tits would feel like heaven on my face! Do you think her bush is red, do you think she even has a bush?" Jesse asked in a low excited rant.

"Oh Jesse baby that's why I'm so in love with you, sex is such a wonderful game for you just like when I was young." She whispered back. If Mike ever felt like a third wheel with Jenny and her lovers it was nowhere near as obvious as this. They were discussing the flight attendant as if he wasn't even there. He knew that he should feel hurt but he didn't probably because this slight was so low on the list of humiliations he had suffered through this week.

Jenny then leaned towards the window and pointed out the big pyramid on the strip and told Jesse they were staying there in the Luxor. She then pointed right next to it at Mandalay Bay and told her that Scott and Allie were staying there. That was also where the room for tonight's festivities was although it was separate from Scott and Allie's.

Jesse grabbed her mom's arm and pulled her into her as they landed. It was her first landing on a plane and she once again felt like a little kid. As they taxied to the waiting gate Jenny whispered something to Jesse that mike couldn't hear. He didn't need to hear to know it was something dirty judging by their giggling together.

As the plan started to empty Jenny held him back from leaving because it was obvious that she wanted to wait. Soon they were among only a few people left and they got their belongings from overhead.

Now Mike knew why they wanted to wait and as he watched Jenny head up the aisle he could see the redheaded attendant saying goodbye to everyone. He was behind Jesse when he heard his wife lean over and officially introduce herself.

"I'm not sure I got your name, but I'm Jenny and this lovely young lady behind me is my daughter Jesse!" she said. Mike heard her and thought he saw her pass something discretely to the young woman.

"It's so nice to meet you Jenny, I'm Amber and I have to tell you how beautiful the two of you look together."

"Awww thanks Amber, me and my mom are gonna take Vegas by storm this weekend! It's my birthday and I'm gonna make some memories with her! Maybe you want to come to my birthday party!" Jesse gushed. Mike once again thought he noticed Jesse pass something to Amber as they hugged.

"Baby, I couldn't think of anything I'd rather do right this minute than be at your birthday party, you just let me know when and where!" the hot redhead said as she released Jesse.

Jenny spoke up, "She'll call you with the details tomorrow won't you baby!"

Jesse eagerly nodded her head yes and they kept moving on, Mike had never been acknowledged or introduced. He decided that their rudeness was par for the course of what he was going to expect this weekend. It made him wonder why he was even along for the ride and he remembered what was planned for tonight. He had gotten the impression that his presence tonight was just as important as anyone else's but for a different reason. Tonight was going to be the pinnacle of his life of self imposed humiliation; it was kind of his super bowl of cuckolding.

As he got off the plane and they headed to baggage claim he had a sobering thought. Unlike the participants in the real super bowl he wasn't looking forward to kick-off right now.

As they walked through the terminal Mike actually dared to ask Jenny what he thought he had seen her and Jesse pass to the flight attendant. She just giggled like a horny teenager and told her daughter to let him know what they had passed to her.

"Silly daddy what do you think we gave her, we gave her our panties of course. I bet she's sniffing them right now and playing with her pussy too. Mom she really was cute, do you think we can fit her in this weekend?" Jesse said excitedly.

"It's your party tomorrow baby we can invite anyone you want!" Jenny said putting her arm around her young lover.

Mike was finally seeing it, seeing his wife and daughter as a couple in public. So much was becoming clearer now for him too. He understood how easy it was for mother and daughter to fall in love because they were the same. Jesse was reminding him so much of Jenny when they were the same age except there were no restrictions on her sexually. There was no façade for her to maintain and no fear of being called a slut.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds