Jen and Mike Ch. 24 Pt. 01

With the reasoning for what Jesse was doing in mind Allie admitted that her actions could be called heroic. She was trying to achieve something that both Jenny and Mike had never been able to do in their entire pre-Jesse life together. She was trying to get them to understand something that Allie had often said to Jenny back then, the game they played was dangerous.

Jesse hung up with Allie and went to join her mom in the latest shop in their hunt for the perfect dresses. The dress they had found for Jenny had been in Zara their fifth store they had now moved on to a place called After Hours Clubwear. The name shouted that it should be just what they were looking for so she walked in to see what her lover had found for her.

As she scanned the store for her mom she was lost in thought. It was so wild how her and Jenny just kept attracting people. Her mom had developed the theory of their relationship creating a sexual tornado around them. According to her it just kept sucking people in to its vortex much to their mutual pleasure so far.

She was actually hoping that Saturday night would be a ton of fun and that both Amber the flight attendant and Tonya would come for her party. Of course she wondered if anyone would be in the partying mood after tonight. Tonight was shaping up to be heavy and drama filled the only question was how much would it effect the rest of the weekend. She hoped that it would all be settled tonight and that everyone would feel fine celebrating her nineteenth birthday tomorrow.

Of course she realized that might be a lot to ask for, but hey a girl can dream she told herself. A wild non-stop orgy would be one hell of a way to turn nineteen. In her mind everyone would be there and all problems would be forgotten. But in reality she was afraid that more than one person she hoped would be attending wouldn't be there. If that were the case it would make for a very somber night. Of course the last mood she wanted to entertain on her first trip to Vegas was feeling somber. So much of how it played out tonight rested in her hands and her understanding of the players in the game.

Then she spotted Jenny and quickly made her way over to her. Jenny seemed to have found two possibilities both of which looked hot to her.

"How's things with Cheryl sweetie? Has Paul been giving them problems?" Jenny asked. She had been surprised how low key Cheryl's dad Paul had been so far in his split with Stacie. He basically had told her they were getting divorced and hadn't even set foot back into his own house since then. It seems he had even gone and bought a whole new wardrobe to avoid having to face his wife.

She hoped that hadn't changed and Paul decided to make noise now. It would get really ugly for Stacie and Cheryl if Paul walked in on their own playtime. He wasn't like Mike and he was devoutly religious too so one could only imagine what he would do if he found his daughter eating his wife's pussy or vice verse. Not to mention if one of the men they had been playing with recently also happened to be there.

Jesse really hated lying to her mother; she had never done it before even when they weren't lovers. It felt like a small betrayal each time she did lie this week but if there ever were such things as white lies these had to be them.

"Oh everything's fine she just needed a bitch session because her dad called her today and started telling how evil her mother is. Cheryl said she couldn't help laughing out loud because at the exact moment he was telling her that she was plowing Stacie's ass with a strap-on."

Jenny laughed, "I still can't get over Stacie and how much she's changed, I never would have imagined her the way she is now. I know you and I had a lot to do with them being together but even before us her affair with that guy Tony. Stacie is a perfect example of what happens when someone represses parts of themselves for too long!"

"Well mommy dearest that's not something we will ever be accused of will we, repressing anything. Show me what you got for me I like both of those by the looks of them!"

Jesse took the two dresses and went into the changing room leaving her lover behind. While she was sitting outside waiting to see her gorgeous daughter emerge Jenny was slightly distressed. She knew that Jesse was lying about calling Cheryl because she could see it in her eyes. She hoped that she had good reason to feel the need to hold something back from her but it still hurt a little. She wondered what it could be about and the only thing she could think of was Mike. But what on earth would Jesse have to lie about when it came to her father.

All thoughts of lies were taken away from her as Jesse walked out of the dressing room. There stood her own little goddess wearing the dress that Jenny had hoped would be the better of the two. It was a light long sleeved flower printed dress that had seriously plunging v neck front that came almost all the way down to her belly button. The effect was leaving the entire sides of Jesse's more than plentiful tit exposed to view. Jenny could already the numerous wardrobe malfunctions that would occur in that dress tonight. There was obviously no way she could wear a bra with it either so her natural 34dd's would be moving with every beat on the dance floor.

Calling it a dress might actually be kind of generous also because the skirt part was almost as high as her crotch; it made a mini skirt look long. Once again the difference in their relationship was screamingly evident because three weeks ago Jenny probably would have pitched a fit at the idea of Jesse going out dressed like this. Now as her lover she was standing there salivating knowing how many people would envy her tonight for being the person that would be taking Jesse home.

"Oh my God mom, this is the one! I feel so free and slutty in this and I can't wait to wear it out tonight!"

"Hmmm seems your old mom can still pick out some hot things I guess. I can't wait to see you out on the floor tonight with that one. Since it's Vegas I bet some of the people will be betting how many times you spill out of that top too sweetie!"

"God mom you're such a slut and so am I, I am so much my mother's daughter when it comes to sex!" Jesse said trying to go for another kiss.

Jenny stopped her and whispered to her, "Baby we've been very lucky with us exposing our real relationship to people. Let's not press our luck though; we have to start calling each other by our names in public okay."

"Well okay...Jenny...you better have those lips ready for me when we get in the cab going back to the hotel though. I am so fucking horny right now I would fuck anybody maybe even our cuckold again!" Jesse giggled referring to the one time she had ridden Mike's cock.

She still worried about that slightly because even though she had pulled off him when she felt him get ready to cum she was almost sure he had gotten a couple of spurts inside. The reason she was scared was she had forgotten to take her pill the that day and the day before. She had buried the mind numbing possibility that she could be not only pregnant, but pregnant from her own father deep down inside of her. She knew there would never be an abortion if that were the case because she knew how strongly her mother felt on the subject. She did find it funny that her mother had such a strong belief on the subject considering her more than liberal outlook on sex.

Jesse's words weren't lost on Jenny either and she wondered if her lover would ever repeat that same act. She had talked to her after it had happened and Jesse told her that she had done it purely for the shock value it caused. She had a captive audience of Cheryl, Stacie and herself and wanted to do the dirtiest slutty thing she could think of after a whole evening of sexual depravity. Jesse told her it hadn't been planned but came to her spur of the moment and yes she had actually orgasmed. She told Jenny that she believed the orgasm was more from the actual taboo aspect of what she was doing and had nothing to do with Mike's cock.

It truly had shocked her because in all their years playing she had never thought about Mike sticking his cock in another woman. How ironic was it then that the very first one after her was their own daughter, the product of their own union. Then of course he had flown out last weekend and wound up with his cock in still another woman, Jasmine.

Twenty years ago she would have probably done a Lorena Bobbitt on him, cut it off while he slept. Now she had actually been gently coerced by both Jesse and Allie into allowing him the freedom to do just that last weekend. Surprisingly even though the idea had hurt at first she had quickly moved past that. Maybe Jesse was right about Mike deserving to have some of his own fun on his own.

Well tonight was going to be very interesting and now that they had their clothes ready she could feel the hour approaching. She couldn't believe that she was going to be in the very same room tonight that almost destroyed her marriage more than twenty years ago. She of course had no idea Scott had been taping them that night. Then when she had walked into the house a few days later she immediately knew something was wrong. Mike had played the video for her and she had collapsed after hearing her own betrayals on the screen.

It was probably the lowest point of their marriage up to then and it took so much effort on her part to make things better. Scott of course had hoped it would break them up and it had backfired on him because Jenny had shut him out of her pussy until his wedding to Allie two years later. Jenny's personal gift of two weeks being their sex toy was the only other time he had been inside her before last weekend.

Over the years of course it turned out that the video of that night in that room had become Mike's favorite thing to watch when he masturbated. It was the one thing that truly underscored the duality of his being a cuckold. On the one hand seeing that video had almost destroyed him but on the other hand he couldn't help his arousal. Now later tonight they would all be in that room once again but with two major differences, Mike and Jesse would both be there too.

She had talked this out with her daughter numerous times over the last few days. They had planned the whole evening out almost as if they were choreographing a modern dance. Jenny was excited because Jesse had actually agreed to grant her mother a fantasy that she had harbored for so many years. She was wet just thinking about it, the idea of Mike taking a cock in his ass. Except it wasn't going to be Scott but Jesse who was going to ride her own father's ass. Jenny had taken it a step further in her own mind but wasn't going to push it. She found herself wondering if once Jesse was buried in Mike's ass she could persuade her to command Mike to suck Scott's cock too!

As she waited for a cab with her lover she found herself getting squishy between the legs. She never bothered to try and examine why she would want to see Mike completely humiliated in such a way, it just made her wet. If pushed on the subject she would probably try and fall back on the fantasy she had always had about the both of them being dominated by a forceful third party, kind of like allowing a true bull into their relationship.

For tonight that was not what was going to be happening, Jenny wouldn't be getting dominated it would only be Mike. He was going to be alone in a room where four other people were fucking and enjoying themselves while doing their best to humiliate him. She had never really questioned the motivation behind Mike's need to let her be with other people.

She had never wanted to dig beneath the surface on either of their parts for fear of what she might find. If she had been forced to look honestly at what drove the two of them she knew in her heart she would always come out looking worse than Mike. She never questioned his desires because it allowed her a freedom that other wives never get the ability to fuck other men with impunity. Why would she ever want to question such an arrangement, it would leave her having to see herself as the selfish and self centered person she feared being.

She had always found refuge in Mike's reassurance that she wasn't a slut and his belief that Jenny was only fucking other men to please him. Sometimes she actually believed that lie herself but truthfully she fucked other men because it was what she wanted to do. She needed the thrill of a large cock and Mike would never be able to supply that type of thrill. She had always loved everything else about Mike and that had seemed to be enough for her even after they stopped playing their game.

It had been Jesse that had caused them to stop, the notion of an innocent life that they were responsible for. Her conception had made them change so much about their lives including moving to Connecticut. For eighteen years raising her had seemed to be enough for the both of them. Until that fateful Monday almost three weeks ago when she had said the words that directly led them here today. She had asked him if he ever missed Jenny, her persona in the game they played. The message had been clear; she was asking him if he ever missed playing the game. Neither one of them knew it at the time but Jesse had overheard that question too.

Now here they all were in Las Vegas with the full intention of replaying the most painful moment in Mike's life with even more embellishments added on. Because she had never really been a person that contemplated the consequences of the game they played Jenny allowed herself to only think about the sensuality of the upcoming night.

Her mind was playing out sex scenes over and over in a nonstop loop as she got in the back of the cab with her daughter. She didn't even realize what was happening until she felt herself being shoved backwards. She looked down and there was her beautiful lover's face in between her legs.

"Driver we're going to the Luxor and take the scenic route if you know what I mean." Jesse told the cabbie. She was dripping down her own legs with arousal and she wasn't going to be denied till tonight. She needed to get off and doing it in the back of a Vegas cab seemed so dirty and appropriate at the moment.

"Jess...," was all Jenny was able to get out before she felt her lover tear her panties open. She had never experienced this aggressiveness on Jesse's part before and she loved it.

"Shut up lover and let me eat your fucking cunt! I know you need as bad as I do. Beg me; beg me to eat your dirty wet cunt!" Jesse commanded.

Jenny thought back to her fantasy and realized that Jesse could easily dominate her as well as Mike.

"Oh yes please baby, eat it for me! Eat my dirty sweaty cunt! Suck it dry for me lover!" she yelled not even caring about the driver.

As she screamed she grabbed her daughter's head and forcefully shoved it tight against her dripping wet pussy. All of the afternoon's antics and thinking about tonight had her ready to explode on a moment's notice. Sure enough it wasn't more than three minutes before she was humping her lover's mouth screaming she was cumming.

"OH...YES...JESSE BABY...SUCK ...SUCK ME YOU DIRTY BITCH!! GET ME OFF YOU LITTLE FUCKING SLUT...SUCK ME DRYYYYYY!! I'M CUMMING IN YOUR MOUTH AGAIN BABY, AGAIN AND AGAIN IN YOUR MOUTH LOVER!!"

After her orgasm passed she finally released her hold on her daughter's head between her legs. As soon as she did Jesse leaned back on the other side of the cab and announced it was her turn now.

"I hope you liked that slut because you better do just as good a job on my pussy. If you don't maybe I'll just have to give Tonya a call sooner than you think!" she teased.

Jenny was more than up for the challenge and immediately sunk in between her daughter's legs. This had become such a familiar and loved position for her over the last three weeks. She once again knew there was nothing on earth that would ever make her give this up voluntarily, even if it came down to giving Mike up.

She dove into her task with the same relish and enthusiasm she had when she first tasted her daughter's pussy a few weeks back. She had spent so much time with women in the last three weeks that she had become a master at eating cunt, not that she was any slouch before that.

Jesse draped her legs over her mother's back and held her mouth away from her pussy for a moment. She was teasing her and not letting her taste what she so obviously and desperately wanted.

Instead she did another wicked thing in the ever growing list of wicked things she'd done. She turned to the driver who was obviously enthralled by everything going on in his cab. She assumed since this was Vegas he must have seen this kind of thing a thousand times.

"Driver, I need your opinion on something, I know you've been watching us and I hope you're enjoying the show. I just want to know do you think my lover here looks hungry enough to have the honor of eating my pussy. I mean shouldn't she beg me for that honor, just look in your mirror at this pussy. It's only eighteen years old and so fresh and delicious don't you think she should beg me to eat it!" Jesse teased while still holding her mother's face inches away from her cunt.

Jenny was dripping again; her daughter was once again turning an already dirty moment into a truly filthy one. Getting the obviously voyeuristic driver to verbally become involved was above and beyond them just having sex in the back of the cab.

"Oh yeah, do it make her beg to eat you! I bet she would happily beg for that honor, I know I sure would!" the cabbie answered with some hope in his voice. He wondered if they might include him. He was sitting in the front seat with a full blown hard on and contrary to Jesse's beliefs was enjoying his first true Vegas moment in his cab.

"Thank you for being honest, I might even be tempted to let you beg for some too but I don't do guys I'm so sorry. I hope you are enjoying the show though because it's just going to get better! You heard him bitch, beg! Beg me to let you make me cum, beg me to let you drink from my well!"

Jenny almost came without being touched at the forcefulness that she heard in Jesse's voice.

"Oh God please lover, please let me lick you! Please let me eat your sweet delicious pussy! I need to drink your juices baby; I'm so thirsty for your juice! Please baby, please let your lover make you cum!"

"Good girl, go ahead now and make me cum! I promise you more than a mouthful if you do a good job!" Jesse teased. She was enjoying playing the dominant with her mom. Maybe it was rubbing off from her role play with her dad. Maybe she had discovered a part of herself that had always been hidden away. She knew that she would never get as extreme with her mom as she was with Mike but it might be fun to be more aggressive with her. Her mom sure seemed to be enjoying it right now too!

Jenny attacked her daughter's cunt eating it like she was tasting it for the first time. She didn't waste any time on the subtle nuances of doing this like when she made love to this pussy. No she was fucking the pussy with her mouth, using her tongue as a substitute cock. She had her mouth firmly planted over the hole in front of her too because she knew Jesse had to be very close already. She fucked her tongue as far into her daughter's delicious young hole over and over again while rubbing her nose against her sensitive clit.

She felt the vibrations within a couple of minutes; they started in Jesse's legs and worked towards her pussy. Then she felt her daughter's thighs clench around her head and put it in a vice like grip. Her ears were covered by her daughter's creamy thighs so she only heard the muffled scream erupt out of her mouth. There was nothing muffled about the amount of Jesse's pussy juice that flooded her mouth. She felt her mouth fill with this delicious nectar from her daughter's cunt and she swallowed three times before pulling back and letting it drench her face completely.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 237 milliseconds