Jen: Route 66 Kicks-Amarillo

"Daaa ammn," I croaked out, "I-i-its all I c-can do t-to br-, breathe"

It took a number more minutes before we were either one able to breath normally, more or less, again

Lon, "Why don't we go skinny dipping to clean up and cool off?"

"This time of year, Jen, the old stream is pretty damned shallow, but we might be able to manage."

So, we plopped ourselves into the water and had a splashing water fight to start with, out under the starlit sky. We washed each other down good, exciting some fires of passion again, but we resisted those fires this time--except for another rock hard erection on Lon's part.

I gave that erection a hard click with my fingers, and with Lon's yelp, he deflated to about one quarter mast. Then that fuck stick just stared at me, daring me to click it again--or so it seemed.

By that time, long after dark at the bottom of that canyon, it was getting damned cold, so we dressed quickly and Lon wrapped me in one of the clean, extra blankets. He then resaddled the horses and pulled a small FM two way radio out of his saddle bags.

He got park headquarters on the radio and said, "Don't worry about us, we're just fine. We "dallied" a bit long well down the canyon but we're about to start back. The horses and I know the trail, so our trip back in the dark won't be a problem."

When we got back to the barn and the car, I talked Lon into allowing me to drive him back to his apartment so he could clean up properly and get a clean uniform for his duty shift the next day. It was awfully damned late when we got back there and Lon invited me to stay the night. So, we were quick to strip and get in bed.

Lon and I spooned long enough for me to feel his new erection poking me in the ass, so I turned to face him, grabbed his throbbing dick and guided him home into my pussy.

"Now just relax, Lon, and we'll just drop off to sleep."

Unbelievably, that's just what happened.

Just a short four hours later, before the alarm went off and we woke up, we were still more or less coupled together. Lon had deflated quite a bit, but was still partially inside me. I pulled away and said, "You shower first so you can get to work. I'll leave my contact information on the desk. After you leave, I'll shower and head on back down the road to California."

As Lon walked off to the bathroom, I said, "You're the best I've yet lain with between the sheets. I'll always treasure my Palo Duro Canyon tour for a long time to come."

By the time I showered, dressed, and once more ate a man sized breakfast, the sun was well up and it was high time for me to get back on the road. I still had eighty five to ninety miles to the New Mexico border.

From Amarillo, the road passed through Vega and then Adrian at 1,139 miles past GO--the midpoint between Chicago and Santa Monica and so proclaimed by signs. The appropriately named, Mid Point Cafe sports a similar sign in one of its windows.

Another landmark in Adrian is the Bent Door Cafe and long time owners, Bob and Clara Gruhlkey. The building has a designed in V front wall and the "Bent" door is part of that V. Well, I had reached the halfway point. It was the point of no return as it was just as far back to Chicago as it was to keep going on to California.

Glenrio was my next landmark destination twenty miles distant and, in my high powered Vette, it didn't take long to get there. It's one of many towns across the nation that sits on a dividing line. Some are straddle a county line. Glenrio sits firmly straddle the Texas/New Mexico state line.

A few miles before I actually got there, I thought the old girl wasn't handling quite right. I checked my fuel gauge and saw I needed fuel anyway, so, once in Glenrio, I pulled into a service station and got out. I was once again wearing my favorite outfit: a skimpy halter top, short shorts, and barefoot in sandals with no bra and no panties.

The gas pump jockey loped up to the car with eyes bugging out. I don't know which caused his problem, me or the car, but the guy was tongue tied and clumsy with the gas pump as I told him to fill it up. He was looking at me from the other side of the car as I stood by the driver door, so it was I that noticed the driver side rear tire was all but flat and still hissing out a slow stream of air.

We chatted, or rather, he talked--I listened, while he filled the tank. His name was Tommy. He said he was an eighteen year old senior at the local high school and working part time at the station to keep his car running, a 1963 Plymouth Scamp, two door hardtop.

He at last got the tank filled with just enough air left in the tire for him to drive it into the shop bay. It took some time to get the tire repaired, the engine fluids and fan belts checked, along with an oil and filter change.

I looked Tommy over while he worked. Don't kid yourself, he was looking me over too. He was an average looking kid, tall and lean like most teenagers, wore glasses, and looked the studious type without looking nerdy. I decided I liked him and though I'd try to seduce him.

I bent over several times to ask him questions about what he was doing and in the process, exposing a great deal of braless cleavage. As a matter of fact, a good deal more than cleavage was revealed. His eyes grew wide each time. I turned my back to him and bent over, pretending to inspect something under the front of the car. This exposed my pantyless ass and pussy crack as the seam of my short shorts rode deeply into that female line.

When I heard Tommy gasp in astonishment behind me and knew I probably had 'im. Just to make sure, and to securely set the hook, as I turned back to face him, I saw to it that I hooked my halter on the rear view mirror and jerked it over far enough that my left tit popped out into plain view.

"Ow, damn," I said.

Tommy was crouched down, replacing the tire on the car and with this last act of mine, he did lose it. I saw the growing wet spot where he had creamed his jeans. Teen hormones again. He choked a bit as he watched, transfixed, as I slowly tucked my tit back into the halter, tweaking my nipple a bit in the process.

As his face reddened, Tommy turned away from me as he stood and went to the water fountain where, as he drank, he managed to splash water over the front of himself to try to cover up what had happened in his pants. Fast thinker, too, I saw. But, he knew that I knew.

"What time do you finish your shift, Tommy?"

"Not until midnight closing time."

"Good, this is your lucky day, Tommy. When you're done, I'll take you a half hour back east to Adrian where you and I will have a little fun."

I think he nearly fainted, but he managed to croak, "It won't be much longer before I'm done." And it wasn't.

Later, I picked Tommy up and went back to a motel room I'd rented in Adrian. He sat transfixed in Swifty's passenger seat the whole way. He was still in a daze as I unlocked the room door and ushered him inside. I closed and locked the door after I followed him into the room.

Tommy was of age to fuck, but not to drink. Thus I kept the liquid refreshment limited to soft drinks. I didn't want to run afoul of the law, not in Texas for sure. I sat Tommy on an armless chair and poured him a drink. I sat on the edge of the bed right in front of him.

"Tommy, have you ever been with a girl?"

"Yeah, lots of times. I've dated lots of girls."

"No, Tommy, I mean, have you ever slept with a girl?"

"You mean, have I ever, ah, uh, have I, uh..."

"Ever fucked a girl?" I finished for him.

"Yeah that's wh-, unh, I mean n-no, I haven't."

That question and answer had produced a deep blush on Tommy's face. He tried to hide it behind his glass of Pepsi as he took a big gulp.

"Have you ever used you hands are a girl's tits or pussy either over top her clothes or under her clothes?"

"N-no, not under.

"But you did do something over her clothes?"

"Once or twice."

"Would you like to learn how to make love to a woman, Tommy?"

A little more boldly, Tommy answered that one quickly.

"I thought that's why I'm here."

"Smart boy, Tommy."

While he took another long pull on his Pepsi, I slowly, erotically, removed my halter top to allow my naked boobs to swing out freely almost in Tommy's face.

He dropped his nearly empty glass on the rug and just stared, open mouthed, at me. Correction, he stared at directly at my chest/nipples.

"Do you like them, Tommy? Would you like to touch them?"

"Ohhh, yess."

"Come here then."

As he stood before me, I took Tommy's hands and placed them on my boobs. I thought the poor kid was going to faint. His face flushed--his eyes bulged--he broke out in a light sweat, but his hands remained still on my boobs. And--his pants front bulged out in a big tent.

"Move your hands a little, Tommy. Caress what you feel; knead the sides of my boobs. Yes, like that."

He was catching on. Without prompting, his thumb and pointy finger of each hand found a nipple and rolled it around. My nipples erected immediately, giving him slightly more to play with.

"Kiss my boobs, Tommy, suck on my nipples. Lick them."

Oh, God but he was a fast learner.

I stood. "Now, take my shorts off, Tommy, but slowly."

He flinched in surprise when my shaved mons came into view above the top of my shorts. He was likely expecting panties. I was already dripping in anticipation. I stepped out of my shorts and sat back down on the bed, spreading my legs wide open.

"Use you mouth and tongue, Tommy, eat my pussy."

Slowly, he dropped to his knees and went for it. He was only a little clumsy. Instinct must have provided some guidance for him as his tongue went to work on my exposed and engorged nether lips.

"Kiss it, Tommy. Lick your tongue into my slit--go up and down. Oh, yessss, just like that."

Oh my, he really had a long tongue. He was getting very good with it, too.

"Do you know what a clit is Tommy? Can you find mine?"

He found my clit alright. I really groaned when he did. He instinctively used his lips and teeth on that miniature prick. My clit's pretty good size and erects pretty damned good under the kind of stimulation Tommy was giving it.

"Ahhh, Tommy, lick the bottom of it with your tongue, slowly. Ahhh, yes, yes."

"Oh SHIT!" suddenly exploded from Tommy's mouth just as I shuddered with a really strong orgasm.

"What? What's wrong, Tommy?"

"I just creamed my pants."

"Oh, is that all. Don't worry about it. Now you can use that fuck stick of yours for some time before you can come again. Staying power, Tommy, staying power."

"Lick me clean now."

When he completed that assignment, I looked down at him and said, "You've got way too many clothes on. Let me help you out of them."

When at last I reached his shorts and got them moving down, his rigid cock jumped free, bobbing in my face. God, what a gorgeous piece of man flesh. Such a beautiful lance.

My mouth immediately engulfed the helmet at the end of his shaft. Tommy grunted in unabashed pleasure. My right hand slowly stroked his shaft while my left played with his balls. His wasn't a giant porno star cock, but neither was it Mr. Stubby. His was just a typical WASP teen cock hard as rock and big enough to satisfy most any woman.

"I think you're ready, Tommy. Get on the bed with me."

I lay supine on the bed, legs spread as wide as I could comfortably get them. My bald pussy shown in the room light, glistening with the lubrication of love. Tommy climbed onto the bed and into the saddle, his rigid cock leading the way. The confident way he did so, made it appear that he'd done so many times before. Or maybe it was just lust that made him appear so.

"Use your cock to tease up and down my slit, Tommy. Get it slicked up before you try to fuck me."

I felt his swollen cockhead move up and down from clit to butt and back. It penetrated ever deeper into my furrow with each pass, until it stopped directly at my entrance gate. The tip of the helmet penetrated the opening to my pleasure center not quite all the way.

After a short pause, Tommy pushed slowly but firmly, slowly sinking his shaft deeper and deeper into my tunnel of pleasure. He kept going with out a stop until he could go no further as his pubic bone mated with mine. My God but he felt good going in.

In other words, I felt no lasting ill effects from the Tulsa frat party. I would be able to give free reign to my baser impulses for the rest of the night. And boy did I ever.

Tommy picked up the pace, thrusting in and out of me with more vigor and speed. Tommy's passion built and broke loose as hard as mine. With a final arch of his back and a violent lunge that really slammed into me, Tommy roared in climax. He was really vocal about it.

So was I when I came seconds later with multiple orgasms, the first of which was a squirting one. That was relatively rare with me. Either this stud was really good or it was the novelty of his first time that got me off so hard. Doesn't matter. I really got off harder than I could remember doing any time before.

Tommy collapsed onto me. I finally had to say something.

"Tommy, if you don't get off me, I'm going to suffocate and you'll have try to tell the police you fucked me to death."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

He rolled onto his side, taking me with him, still coupled to me like we were glued together. Actually, we almost were with the glue of our love fluids sticking to us.

We stayed closeted in that motel room for two more days, leaving only to eat when hunger drove us out. Damn, what a stud Tommy turned out to be, novice or not.

When I finally got on the road again into New Mexico, I was sore again.

Yahoo! Go, Swifty, go!

Finis

******

[Please? Whether you liked or disliked the story, constructive feedback and votes are strong encouragement for an author to keep producing. Thanks.]

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds