Jenni Goes to Daddy Ch. 06

Her father stroked her cheek softly, the sight of her kneeling at his side arousing emotions within him that he had thought lost. He smiled tenderly at her as he slid his hand into the neckline of her robe. His fingers finding her already tender right nipple, feathering it gently.

"Jenni, I would be proud to have you on my arm this weekend."

He paused as he twisted her nipple viciously.

Jenni's head rolled back, her mouth opened wide and her eyes screwed tightly shut.

Jenni's father nodded to himself, as he felt his own reactions to the pain she took from him.

Thoughts and desires he had buried years ago under the mockery of his wife were resurfacing and with his Jenni he was sure he could satisfy them.

"Good girl, baby," his fingers releasing her nipple allowing the blood to course back into her tormented nub, causing more pain to his sweet Jenni, who took it all with her eyes fixed on his.

"Get dressed, baby. We are going shopping. You need a dress for the dinner."

Her eyes shining Jenni leapt to her feet and ran to do his bidding.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds