• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Jennifer
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

Jennifer

After a few moments Jennifer began moving again. At first simply rocking slightly backwards and forwards, she slowly began to increase her movements. She could feel the delicious heat of the trapped cock increase the already prodigious flow of fluids from her cunt. As her lubrication increased, so did her movements. After several more minutes, she tensed her legs and began slowly lifting off Rocky's prick, only to relax again and sink back down. Within minutes, she was rising and falling the length of his mighty erection, moaning and whimpering loudly. Rocky had planted his feet on the floor and wrapped his hands around the weights beyond his head, he was more than content to watch the amazing sight. Jennifer's tits were bouncing wildly; they were almost as big as her aunt's. It was almost unbelievable that Jennifer could be getting such obviously intense pleasure. Certainly he was enjoying it.

Soon, Jennifer's bucking increased to the point where neither could stand the pleasure of the ride any further. With a final whimper, she collapsed onto Rocky's chest, her twitching and spasming cunt grasping the root of the cock within. Now Rocky thrust upwards as he came, and Jennifer felt each mighty spurt attempt to lift her off his prone body. He seemed to blow for hours, although she knew it couldn't be, and the massive volume simply added to her ample juices.

After several minutes of quietly laying within Rocky's arms, Jennifer stirred and slowly stood. His cock, impressive even when soft, slowly withdrew, and popped out with a loud sucking sound as their combined come cascaded out onto his great balls. Jennifer pushed her drenched panties down and stepped out of them. Rocky stood and kicked off his swim trunks. Reaching down, he picked them up and used them to dry himself off. "Wow!" he said breathily. "I hope we can do that again."

"Count on it.," said Jennifer, moving against him. Even with the heels, the top of her head barely reached his chin. She tried to wrap her arms around him and placed her head on his chest. "I'm ready for an encore now." She began licking his hot, heavily muscled chest and neck, as she ran her hands along his ribs. She could feel the mighty organ stir and slowly rise against her belly. Soon it was as hard as a rock, and began pulsing and throbbing against her. But she was surprised by his next action.

He gently pushed the short robe off her shoulders and down her arms, till finally she was in his arms dressed only in the high heels. Then flexing his knees, he reached down with both hands and grabbed Jennifer's lower asscheeks, just where they joined her thighs. Jennifer's eyes opened wide as she felt Rocky easily lift her. Planting his feet wide and locking his legs, Rocky spread her thighs and pussy wide, and smoothly and rapidly lowered her gaping cunt onto his erection.

Jennifer shrieked and held on tightly. In concern, Rocky held her still, and asked, "Too much? You want me to stop and put you down?"

Shuddering, she wrapped her arms even tighter around his neck. "Oh, God, no! Not unless you want me to kill you!"

Reassured, Rocky returned to his task. With his feet planted like redwoods, his hands cupping the smooth globes of her ass, and her legs locked around his waist, Jennifer couldn't have fallen if she had tried. Rocky began slowly raising her and lowering her on his straining cock. In but a few strokes she was moving through a twelve inch stroke, being lifted to the point where his bulbous cockhead was almost pulling out, then being thrust down so that the base of his cock ground into her vibrating clit. The sensations were too much for Jennifer to withstand, and after only a few moments of such lengthy strokes, cried out her orgasming pleasure and collapsed into Rocky's arms.

Rocky, however, refused to stop. Even in the throes of her passionate coming, he had continued his slow pistoning. As Jennifer revived for the next round, she began to return Rocky's favors. First, she began clenching her cunt on the giant's cock, grabbing on the upstroke, releasing on the downstroke. Then she began to rub her breasts, now heaving and sweaty, across Rocky's chest. She could feel the rock hard nipples, now extended almost an inch, dig channels for the sweat of her partner's exertions. Then, after several minutes, she locked her hands behind Rocky's neck, and leaned backwards, arching her back.

"Oh, baby, oh, you look so good!" exclaimed Rocky, staring down at her. He had a perfect view down her front, from the bouncing, sweaty nipples, to the deep and perfect navel, and on to the tightly trimmed bush, through which her pussy lips could be seen stretched around his cock, and above which her blood enriched clit throbbed. "I just love this view." He began lifting and dropping her faster, now beginning to arch his back as he thrust up into her descending twat.

Jennifer could feel her third orgasm developing, and was sure Rocky was going to join her. To insure their mutual pleasure, as she continued to lean back, she uncrossed her ankles from where she had originally locked them, and began raking the spike heels along Rocky's buttocks and lower ribs. The effect was electrifying. Rocky began thrusting heavily, and began working Jennifer's hips so her cunt was taking shorter, faster, and more powerful trips up and down his cock. After only moments more, he gave a massive grunt and thrust her forcefully down onto his cock, at which she shuddered and arched her back, almost doubled over. Crying out, she came, and again could feel his hot come trying to lift her off his cock.

After the orgasm peaked, she leaned back into him and gingerly began to stretch and lower her legs. "Oh, honey, I don't know about you, but I need a break." Smiling, Rocky lifted Jennifer off of his softening dick and lowered her so she could stand before him. Between them, their fluids rolled down their thighs. "I think we need a small rest, don't you?" she asked up at him.

"Well normally, after my morning workout, I take a sauna, a hot shower, and then soak in the whirlpool for awhile." He took her hand, and began leading her to the sauna. "Why don't you join me?"

"Great!" Jennifer let go his hand and ran back to the weights. She grabbed her robe and panties, and his trunks, and skipped back to him, smiling as he held the door to the sauna open.

"Your shoes.," he pointed out, and she reached down to unbuckle the straps and remove them. Barefoot, she seemed that much tinier, compared to him. Adjusting a dial, he led her into the sauna.

Nestled under Rocky's arm, Jennifer collapsed against his chest in tired ecstasy. She closed her eyes as the moist heat rolled over her body. Seemingly moments later, she woke with a start at a loud rumble. Leaning forward and looking at the wall mounted clock, she noticed twenty minutes had passed. Hearing the rumble again, she turned towards the source, and saw nothing but Rocky sleeping. As the sweat poured off his finely tuned body, she saw his chest heave and heard the rumble begin again. He was snoring.

Deciding to stop Rocky's snoring, Jennifer leaned back against his chest and placed a hand in his crotch. Perspiration was pouring off both of them, as she gently massaged the large, but flaccid, penis. Her motions became more energetic, but Rocky's cock stayed limp. It was only when she noticed that the snoring had stopped that she looked up.

"At this temperature, nothing stands up.," he said. "Not that I mind the effort." Rocky smiled down at the sweat drenched hair and face of Jennifer. "But I think we'd better take that shower now, unless you want to be well done." Lifting her in his arms, he allowed Jennifer to open the door to let them out. She shivered as the cool air rushed in to hit their bodies, and her nipples became as erect as if Rocky had rubbed them with ice cubes. Jennifer could not see that the effect had been the same on him, tightening his great nuts and producing a prodigious hardon.

Rocky let her down at the door to the small shower, and followed the young girl in. After she adjusted the water temperature, Rocky grabbed the bar of soap and began to scrub the sweat from Jennifer's soft and pliant body. Jennifer rubbed some shampoo into her long, blonde hair, then stood under the falling water as Rocky's large but supple hands explored and cleaned every inch of her willing flesh. She soon discovered that Rocky had found her tits and pussy especially dirty and sweaty, because he was working especially hard on cleaning those areas. She shuddered as he inserted the bar of soap into her pussy. Trying to wash away pussy juices this way was like trying to wash the dirt off the forest floor, there was always more. She clung to his arm as he worked her to a gasping, thrashing come.

Determined to return the favor, Jennifer knelt in the cramped space and found herself staring at Rocky's protruding organ. Even after the pair of mighty spurtings already, this was still the largest cock and balls she had ever seen, let alone enjoyed. Taking the bar of soap, she lathered the curly hair thoroughly, and rubbed the thick soap the length of the shaft and around his scrotum and ass. Despite her ministrations, Rocky managed to contain his jism, so Jennifer let the hot water wash his crotch off, then began to suck him off.

Or at least tried to. She could barely get the head in her mouth. She tongued the length and breadth of the organ, but could not get more than a few inches of the head into her hot and willing mouth. She sucked with all her might, and stroked the shaft with both hands, but still no explosion. Then Rocky reached down and lifted her to her feet. "I think that might work better somewhere else." He turned off the shower and led her to the whirlpool.

Jennifer climbed into the hot swirling waters and faced Rocky, who positioned himself seated on the edge. He faced the expectant girl, and spread his legs wide. "Not many girls can do a deep throat on me, but I really like when one with really big tits, like you, sucks the end while giving me a tit fuck."

"Like this?" she asked, as she moved into position. Moving into Rocky's crotch, Jennifer cupped her tits in her hands and pressed them around his rigid cock. She splashed water on the ample breast flesh for some lubrication. Leaning her head down, she took the bulbous purple head between her lips and began to suck. Shortly, she got a smooth rhythm going, as she rubbed the cock in the valley of her D cup breasts, and swirled her tongue around the now pulsing cockhead.

"Oh, God!" groaned Rocky. His massive hands were white knuckled, grabbing the edge of the Jacuzzi. He was quietly rocking backwards and forwards, and while Jennifer noticed the movement, she refused to allow it to interfere with her project. "Oh, God...This is it...I can't take it!...Aaaagh!...," moaned Rocky. Jennifer stopped the tit fuck, and concentrated on suction, as Rocky spewed a torrent of white hot come into her mouth. Placing her hands on the shaft, she milked every drop she could get, and finished by licking up the sticky, sweet drops that had escaped her lips and run down the slowly softening prick. She then leaned back with a smile, as Rocky collapsed into the whirlpool.

The pair rested against each other, and for the first time in the passion crazed morning, had a chance to talk. Rocky was as forthcoming as Roger had been reticent. Only twenty-five, Rocky had been a football player in college, a fact which Jennifer found completely unsurprising. Seemingly destined for a big ticket pro career, Rocky's life had come to a shattering halt his senior year.

"I missed a tackle. Just one. But it was on a blitz, and the entire defensive line did the Texas Two Step on my knees, rushing to get the quarterback. I was in the hospital for six weeks."

Following the announcements that there would be no more football, no pro career, no big endorsements, no more life as he knew it, Rocky dropped out of college and went on a six month drunk. He ended up broke in a bar in Nevada, and went to work as a bouncer, to pay off the bar tab he had left at the last place. He had moved around before settling at the Lakehouse two years ago. When Jennifer asked if he liked it, he could only laugh.

"Are you kidding?" he boomed. "What's not to like? I mean, I've got three squares a day, a roof over my head, some decent spending money. And every day I get to fuck some really beautiful chicks. And all I gotta do is keep an eye out for drunks. Man, this is the life!"

The thought of all the fucking he had turned Rocky on again. Wordlessly he placed his hands on Jennifer's hips and pulled her back against him. As if she was weightless, he spread her thighs and slid her down so that his again hard cock penetrated her pussy lips. He continued the motions until he was once again fully ensconced in the hot twitching cunt. Jennifer arched her back against him, as he moved his hand up her front and began to knead and torment the dark, erect nipples. Then to further her torment, while continuing to rub the nipples with one hand, he moved the other down her stomach, pausing momentarily at her exquisite belly button, and then continued to her loins, where the fingers stopped between her cunt lips. There they began rubbing and massaging the clit protruding and vibrating above the cock which was again slipping and sliding in long, full strokes.

Jennifer came almost immediately, and despite the thrashing which slopped water out of the tub, Rocky refused to stop. He continued his actions until Jennifer began bucking and moaning again, grabbing his wrist and directing the finger fuck she was receiving. But still Rocky refused to stop, and it was only when Jennifer had entered the third stage of what had really been one long and continuous orgasm that she sat up, reached both hands between her legs, and began to gently squeeze and pump his large balls. This caused Rocky's cock to jerk violently, and the two exploded in orgasm, Rocky's excess come squeezing out of Jennifer's heaving cunt and floating thick and white in the swirling water.

After several resting moments, the pair got out of the tub. As Rocky turned off the whirlpool, Jennifer put her robe on. Turning back to the naked giant, she stood on her tiptoes and kissed him. "I gotta go to work, and I bet you do, too.," she said, and left.

Chapter 13

In actuality, Jennifer returned to her room, and collapsed onto her bed. She knew her work in the office was caught up, and just said, "Fuck it." Screwing Rocky would tire a team of Olympic athletes.

The next several days passed quickly, with occasional fucks from Roger and Rocky, and shortly she noticed that it had been three weeks since she had arrived at the Lakehouse. It was that time of the month again, so that evening she dressed in skintight black denim jeans and a sequined black top that was half halter top, half bra. She slipped on a pair of black high heels, and went downstairs.

It was a quiet night, but there was some traffic. Her first surprise came when a new customer came in. A small man, dressed in a three piece suit, he paid in cash and looked through the Fantasy Book. Leafing through the book rapidly, he tapped a page and said, "That one.". Then he looked around the room, and spotted Debby. She was wearing a red, backless, bustier top sundress that flared out at mid thigh, red fishnet stockings, and red high heels. "And I want her.," he pointed.

"Very good, Mr. Jensen. Why don't you wait in here,," she said leading him into the sitting room, "while I make the arrangements." She left Jensen at the small bar in the sitting room and left. She came back in a few minutes later. "Care for a drink, sir?" Jennifer said, stepping behind the bar.

"How about a shot of tequila?" said the mousy looking Jensen. Jennifer poured him the shot, which he downed in a gulp. No accounting for looks, she thought. She noted a small tap on the back door.

"I think this might be Debby, now.," she said, and slid out the back door. Then, seconds later, she strode back in followed by Debby.

"Christ!" was all Jensen could exclaim. He stared at the vision in front of him.

Debby was now done up as the "Vinyl Slave". She wore a small black vinyl halter top that had only one tie under the large breasts that billowed out above it. Elastic back and neck ties kept it pressed against her skin. On her hips she wore a black vinyl thong bottom, which only barely covered her cunt, and tied at each side of the front. Her legs were encased in long, tight, thigh high black vinyl boots with spike heels. Her hands were behind her back, held by small handcuffs. A black vinyl dog collar was on her throat, from which a black vinyl leash descended to Jennifer's hands. Jennifer handed the leash to Jensen.

"Another drink, Mr. Jensen?" asked Jennifer.

Jensen tried to speak but could only croak dryly. He shook his head slightly and wet his lips. "Yes. But make that two." He motioned for Debby to sit on the next bar stool.

Jennifer was a bit surprised, but reached over the small bar and retrieved a second shot glass. She poured two shots, and slid them to the excited customer. She was even more surprised when, after drinking one, Jensen slid the second in front of Debby. Reaching between her breasts, he untied the slipknot holding the front together. Her breasts, large and well tanned, almost sprang from their confinement. "Drink." he ordered.

Staring as he was at Debby's mammoth tits, Jensen missed her smirking grin at Jennifer. Debby leaned forward over the bar and wrapped her lips around the rim of the shot glass. Swiveling back to Jensen, she tilted her head back and took the strong liquor into her mouth. It ran down her gullet. Then lowering her head again so that she faced Jensen again, she stuck her tongue out and licked the shot glass out. Jensen's eyes bulged out at this, but her show had only begun. Next Debby widened her mouth, and inhaled the glass into her mouth. She closed her lips for a brief moment, and when she opened them again, she pushed the glass out, open mouth pointing at the customer. Then she reversed the procedure and again pointed the base at them staring man. Licking the glass out again, she took a deep breath and blew the shot glass at Jennifer, who smiled and caught the glass.

Mr. Jensen just stared at the smiling whore. With a trembling hand, he reached down to Debby's crotch and pulled first one, then the other, slipknot loose. The vinyl thong fell away, as Debby spread her legs wide and pushed her pussy to the edge of the bar stool. Jensen just stared at her bald, shaved pussy, the bright pinkness of the tunnel showing, as her lips spread wide, and her clit poked out of the wet slit.

Finally, unable to stand any more, Jensen stood up. As Jennifer moved to leave, he shouted, "Stop. Please." He tugged the leash so that Debby had to kneel before him, and then unzipped his pants. A small, but firm erection popped out. "Please, stay. Take off you top."

"What?" said the confused hostess.

"Your top, take it off." He reached into a breast pocket and pulled out more cash. Peeling off a pair of fifties, he repeated, "Please take off your top." He was almost begging.

What the hell, she thought, and removed the top. Jensen grabbed Debby's head with both hands, and thrust his cock into her open mouth. His eyes never left Jennifer's chest, as Debby began slurping and sucking on the small and rigid dick. Jennifer cupped her breasts and massaged her nipples to stiff attention, and the customer responded with even more frenzied thrusts. Then, with a whimpering groan, it was over, as he came between Debby's lips.

Jensen tugged the kneeling whore's leash and she stood, licking her lips. He simply zipped his pants and said to Jennifer, "Please come with us."

"I'm sorry, sir. I really can't leave."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Jennifer
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds