Jennifer Ch. 11

Finally, when she felt his hips begin to fuck her mouth, she pulled away, a long icicle of pre-cum and spit dangling from her flushed chin.

"God, I love sucking your cock!" she panted, gathering the pre-come into her mouth.

Dan grinned, and reached for his shirt. "You just love sucking cock." he laughed, pulling it over his shoulders. He left it unbuttoned and jumped from the van, standing in the warm sand as he pulled his shorts up. Jennifer looked longingly at his hard-on as he tucked it away, then jumped down to join him on the sand. She smiled as she tugged her skirt down below her crotch, then reached up to tie a knot in the bottom of her T-shirt. She pulled the knot tighter, until it rested just below her tits. Her hard nipples stood up like soldiers against the thin fabric, and the tops of her firm breasts showed plainly above the scoop neckline.

"Do you think anyone will notice...?" she said, mimicking Tracy's comment. Dan looked at her approvingly, then turned to slide the van door closed. Putting his arm around her, he directed her to the throng of people standing around the fire.

"I think they'll notice all right..." he said with a chuckle. "I think you're going to have your hands full tonight...."

Jennifer smiled and looked at him as they approached the fire.

"What I want is to have my mouth full..." she said with a grin. Dan smiled and shook his head.

Together they walked into the crowd, both of them beginning to buzz as they heard the comments of the guys on the outer fringe. Jennifer made a point to rub her thinly covered tits against every one she passed as they made their way through the herd, and soon she thrilled to the feel of hands reaching out to caress her tits and ass as she moved. The hands belonged to both male and female, and she began to walk slower as they approached the front of the circle.

Both of them could hear cheers and laughter coming from the area of the fire. The crackle of the flames disguised much of the sounds, but Jennifer and Dan both recognized the unmistakable sounds of passion...girls moaning lightly, and the long "Aaaahhhhh....." sound's of a man as he comes.

Jennifer felt herself getting hotter and hotter as they neared the sounds. And the heat she was feeling had absolutely nothing to do with the fire!

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Copyright 2000 by Mark Singer and Singertales, Inc.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds