• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jenny Bangs a Wedding Pt. 03

Jenny Bangs a Wedding Pt. 03

12

Part 03: Graduation

Jenny and Ann get with Jason's family.

*

My last final was completed on Thursday; but I was remaining in Barstoll for the weekend. Jason and Ann were graduating on Saturday and both sets of parents would be there as well and Jason's brother and sister. It was about four-thirty on Friday when I saw daddy's car pull into the driveway. I ran outside to meet them. As I walked toward the front door with them I commented, "Mom, you're finally going to get to see our house."

She replied, "It hasn't been that long ago. I still remember what fraternity and sorority houses and student apartments look like."

"This is better than those other places. This is a home."

"That's what those guys in the fraternities used to tell us when they were trying to lure us into their bedrooms."

Mom walked through the house and had a surprised look on her face. The kitchen was the last room that she entered. She was shocked when she looked in the refrigerator and found that there was actually food in it. There was a good supply of beer and soft drinks; but it was obvious that actual meals were cooked in the house. She remarked, "It really is a home. I am a little surprised. I expected it to be more like a miniature sorority house. This is a place where you guys can actually take your mother."

"Mom, you're the only mother who hasn't been here a couple of times. Valerie's mother was even here."

"Speaking of Valerie, how are your plans coming to get her to move in here?"

"Oh, she's coming for sure in the fall."

"Whew, I find it hard to believe that Mr. and Mrs. Sanders would agree to let her live here with Donnie."

"They finally came to the realization that they won't be doing any more with Valerie living here than they would if she was in the dorm and Donnie brought her over here. Of course, Mrs. Sanders knows what they are doing. Mr. Sanders is either delusioned that his daughter is still a virgin or he chooses to keep his head in the sand."

"Honey, I really like the way you have your house done. Not many people can furnish a house for what you guys did. Your father talked about us visiting a couple of times; but I backed off for fear of what I would find. Now, I wish that I had come earlier."

"Today is an unusual Friday though. At this time of night on Friday, there are usually several naked bodies moving about trying to get ready for date."

About that time, Mia came out of her bedroom and I introduced her to mom. Mom walked over to Mia and gave her a hug, saying, "You are every bit as beautiful as my daughters said that you were. They have told me so much about you and yet so little."

"Isn't that a contradiction?"

"Yes it is. Ann talked about you all of the time the last two years and Jenny is constantly talking about you. I know when you've had a bad test for Christ's sake. When they talked about getting the house and said that you were going to be one of the housemates, I asked how many guys you would be bringing in and they laughed at me. That was when they said that you were gay. I operated under that assumption all year until just before the spring semester when Jenny was talking about everyone else was sleeping with more men than she was. I asked her if she meant except Mia and she said that you'd found out last fall how much you like men."

Mia had a look of bewilderment on her face, as she said, "Well, now I understand why Ann and Jenny are so open when it comes to talking about sex.

Mom shook her head and said, "Normally, I'm not so bold with someone that I have just met and I definitely don't babble like I am now; but the excitement of Ann graduating tomorrow has me babbling a little bit. Are you going to dinner with us tonight, Mia?"

Mia responded, "I'd love to; but I can't. I have a date tonight. I'll be at the graduation tomorrow though. As many good and bad times as Ann and I have shared over the past two years, I wouldn't miss it."

The conversation was cut short by the sound of the doorbell. Chad was at the door and Mia quickly left with him. I had actually gotten to see him for about the second time; but I still had not heard him speak more than two words at once.

While we were inside, daddy had been outside looking over the yard and the outside of the house. When he came inside, he commented that the house was looking in pretty good shape and then he asked who was going to take care of the lawn during the summer. He was pleased to learn that Mia was willing to keep it mowed using the power mower that was in the garage. That was another thing that I had bought the previous fall against the wishes of Ann.

As daddy saw Ann and Jason drive up he suggested, "We had better get moving. We're supposed to meet the Madsens at the restaurant in about fifteen minutes. I wasn't sure how many people were coming so I made reservations for twelve."

Daddy thought that we could all ride to the restaurant together; but I told him that when we finished eating that we would probably be going in three different directions. He agreed that I was probably right and we took three cars. The Madsens were just getting out of their car when we pulled into the restaurant's parking lot. Kathy and I embraced each other and then Jason introduced me to his older brother Brock. No one would have had to have told me that Brock was Jason's brother. Other than the fact that Brock's hairline was receding slightly, they could have been twins.

While we were eating, Kathy asked, "Brock, what are you planning to do tonight?"

He replied, "Jason, Ann and I thought that we would hit a few bars for a while. You want to come with?"

Kathy hesitated and then said, "It sounds like fun.  The only problem is that Jenny can't come with us."

Ann looked at me and asked, "Does Mia have a date tonight?"

I answered, "Yeah. I don't expect to see her until she comes back to get ready to go to the graduation tomorrow."

Ann looked at Brock and then at Jason and asked, "What do you say that we pick up some beer and go to the house. That way the juvenile delinquent can have some fun with us."

Hopeful that the others would agree, I began to smile. When I looked at Kathy, I saw a broad grin cross her face.

Jason and Ann were looking at Brock for his reaction. He said, "Well, if she's going to be the maid of honor at the wedding, we might as well find out now how she holds her liquor."

Without thinking, I snapped, "By the ears."

Daddy and mom both began to turn red until they saw the smiles on everyone's faces. Magda was openly laughing. We had finished eating and the two sets of parents said that they would stay and have another drink or two before returning to the motel. Brock rode back to the house with Ann and Jason, while Kathy rode in my car with me. Kathy and I arrived first because the others had to stop at the liquor store. When we entered the house, I asked, "Kathy, do you want me to get you a beer?"

"Yeah. Direct me to the bathroom first; I have to pee."

"First door on the left."

Kathy disappeared into the bathroom and I grabbed two beers and carried them into the living room. I sat on one of the recliners and awaited Kathy's return. When she entered the room, she picked up her beer and sat on the sofa. Kathy took a drink of her beer and then repositioned herself so that she was sitting 'Indian style' with her skirt hanging over her legs. She said, "I wanted to take you into the bathroom at the restaurant to show you something; but I was afraid that there might be too many people in there. Take a look at this." She lifted her skirt revealing that she was not wearing panties. I was sure that was not what she wanted me to notice. Almost all of that bushy mat that had surrounded her pussy was now gone. She sported a small tuft of hair just above her pussy. Her pussy lips, like mine, were bare. It was making my mouth water to think about getting the opportunity to eat that tasty pussy without having to fight the abundance of fur that was in the way before.

When we heard the back door open, Kathy flipped her skirt down blocking my view of that delicious pussy. I spread my legs briefly giving Kathy a view of what I hoped she would want to taste several times over the weekend. I could hear the sound of cans being placed in the refrigerator and soon the other three appeared in the living room. Ann and Jason sat down on the love seat while Brock took a seat on the sofa next to his sister. Ann and Jason were already kissing before Brock could finish the first sip of his beer. Kathy giggled, "Jenny, are you going to give Brock a peek at what he gets to sample as the best man."

I laughed, "Being best man doesn't entitle him to shit. Now, the fact that he's Jason's brother and your sister might give him an opportunity to show that he deserves a sample." I parted my legs for a few seconds and could see Brock's gaze riveted on my bare pussy. As I crossed my legs again, I saw him licking his lips and noticed how hard his cock was becoming.

Kathy grinned, "Brock, I can see from the front of your pants that she gave you a little peek. You like the look of that; don't you?"

Brock licked his lips again before saying, "What's not to like?"

I remarked, "Kathy, no more of a look than he got, he got rock hard in a second. You must not have been taking care of his needs lately."

Kathy moaned, "Hell, my needs have been neglected lately too. My last final was at noon today and I've been studying so hard that I haven't even had time to finger myself in almost a week."

I said, "Maybe you and I should go into the other room to try to resolve that problem."

Brock complained, "Yeah that's right. You two go play with each other and leave me to watch those two love birds making out like they haven't seen each other in a week."

I stood up and took Kathy by the hand, then looked at Brock and said, "You can either watch these two and play with yourself or you can join Kathy and me." Brock was off of the couch like he had been shot out of a cannon. He quickly followed Kathy and me into my bedroom. I had been unbuttoning my blouse on the way to the room. When the three of us were in the bedroom, I shrugged my blouse off of my shoulders and turned to pull Kathy's top over her head. As I was pulling the top upward, Brock moved behind her and was unfastening her bra. I tossed her top aside and reached behind myself to unbutton and unzip my skirt. Kathy was doing the same thing with her skirt and we were both naked.

We turned our attention to Brock. We pushed him back onto the bed and Kathy began to unbutton his shirt. While she was getting that off of him, I was working on his pants. As we were undressing him, he pulled Kathy close enough that he could suck on one of her tits and he was groping at my tits and my pussy. While I was pulling Brock's pants and underwear off, he was jamming two fingers into my pussy and I thought that he was going to inhale his sister's tit. I was happy to see that Brock's cock was about the same size as his brother's nine-inch tool. I wasn't sure; but I thought that maybe Jason's was just a little bigger around.

I could see that Kathy was trying to pull her tit out of her brother's mouth when I heard her say, "Sit on that big fucking cock 'cause I'm gonna sit on his face and let him make me cum with that magical tongue of his. He's damn near as good as you or Ann at eating pussy."

I slid my body above Brock and aimed his long thick shaft at my pussy. I worked the head of it into my pussy and then I sat down hard on it, taking the full nine inches into my wet slippery cunt. I had such a self-satisfied feeling as he filled me that I just sat there for a few seconds before beginning to work his cock in and out of me. Kathy had been quite anxious when we had started and it did not take her long to start cumming. I was not as quick as she was tonight; but I wasn't too far behind her. I was bouncing up and down on that cock and I was playing with Kathy's tits and was kissing her. She was using one hand to tease my long nipples and was using the other hand to diddle my clit. I felt a strong orgasm overcoming me just before I heard Brock's muffled grunts and he shot a load into his condom.

Kathy toppled off of his face and I leaned forward to kiss him, enjoying the taste of Kathy's pussy on his lips and his tongue. We heard clapping behind us and I looked over my shoulder to see Jason and Ann standing at the foot of the bed. They were both as naked as the rest of us. Ann asked, "Got room for two more to play?"

I held out my arms to them and replied, "Hell yeah. Two cocks for three pussies is a hell of a lot better odds than one cock for two pussies.  Jason, I think that your little sister needs a cock in her right now. I'll help Ann get Brock hard enough to take care of her."

I tossed Brock's full condom into the wastebasket and began licking the cum off of his cock. He was responding fairly well to my oral caresses, as his cock was hardening fairly quick. Brock was enjoying the taste of one of Ann's beautiful large breasts and was using one hand to play with the other. I continued to minister to his half-hard member until it was standing tall. I rolled a fresh condom over it and watched Ann slide her wet pussy over the head of his cock. When she was in the rhythm of it, I straddled Brock's head and lowered my pussy to his waiting mouth. Ann was bouncing up and down on his cock while he was stabbing his tongue into my pussy. Ann and I were sucking each other's tongues and we were toying with each other's boobs.

Kathy was on the bed next to us wailing at the top of her lungs while Jason pile-drove his cock into her. The sounds coming from her throat told me that Kathy probably would not be able to tell us how many times she had cum when they were finished. Ann was no less vocal as she felt Brock's hard tool invading her. I kissed Ann harder trying to muffle the sounds coming from both of us as we experienced a series of cums.

The five of us continued into the wee hours until exhaustion put us all out for the night. At eight o'clock in the morning, the sound of the phone ringing awakened me. It did not surprise me when I learned that it was mom. She asked, "Do you guys want to join the Madsens and us for breakfast?"

"I can only speak for myself; but I'm going to settle for coffee at home this morning. I'm not brave enough to wake the other four to ask them if they want breakfast."

"Brock and Kathy are with you guys then?"

"Yeah. They're here; why?"

"Magda was curious because neither of them returned to the motel."

"Tell her that everybody is alive and we will all be moving in time for the graduation."

"Can I assume that Magda and I were right about what we figured you were doing all night?"

"You can assume anything you want, mom. In this case, you're probably guessing right."

"Does that mean that the two graduates will probably not be hung over today?"

"I don't think that they will be hung over. They probably only had one or two beers after they left the restaurant."

"Wow. You guys did make an all-nighter out of it."

"Yeah, we did.  Hey, I bought some sliced meat and some potato salad at the deli yesterday and we're planning on having sandwiches at noon. That way no one will be starved at the graduation; but they'll still have an appetite when they go out to eat. I have enough if you and the Madsens want to stop by."

"That sounds like a good idea. I'll talk to the others about it."

When mom got off the phone, I had a chance to make the coffee that I so desperately wanted. While it was brewing, I jumped in the shower. To keep from waking the others, I entered and exited the bathroom through Mia's room. As I was coming out, I was met by Mia who had just gotten home. I asked her, "Can I ask you to keep it kind of quiet around these rooms this morning? There are a few people trying to get some much needed sleep."

Mia's curiosity got the best of her and she walked into the bathroom and peeked into my room. A broad smile crossed her face and she walked through her room and turned toward the kitchen. She was laughing by the time she reached the kitchen. She said, "You guys did have a good night last night; didn't you. I had a great date last night; but I still almost wish that I were here."

The coffee was ready when Mia and I got to the kitchen and we sat and talked for about an hour until Kathy joined us. A short time later mom called again and said that they would all be at the house around noon. She wanted to know if any of the other ones were up yet and I told her that Kathy was. She said that Magda wanted to talk with Kathy. The Madsens planned to check out of the motel by noon and they were curious if Brock and Kathy were coming back to change clothes. Kathy suggested that they bring the suitcases to the house when they came and she and Brock would change then.

The two sets of parents arrived shortly before noon and Brock went to the car to get his and Kathy's suitcases. While they were talking, it was learned that Magda was coming to Millbrook on Tuesday to help with some wedding planning. I asked, "Why doesn't Kathy ride back to Millbrook with me and then she can go home with you when you leave."

Magda said, "I have no objection to that. If that's what Kathy wants to do and it's all right with your mother, do your thing."

Mia, we learned, would be attending the graduation; but she was going out that night, so she said we shouldn't expect to see her before we left. Her boyfriend was leaving for home that weekend and Mia wouldn't see him again for a couple of weeks. Understandably, Mia wanted to spend as much time with Chad as possible. Jason and Ann left for the graduation at about one. They were supposed to be there forty-five minutes early. The rest of us left about thirty minutes later. At two o'clock we witnessed the graduation of Ann and Jason. After the ceremony, both families went to dinner at the Mill Pond, one of the better restaurants in Barstoll. The Madsens had checked out of the motel that morning and Leif, Magda and Brock returned home after dinner. The rest of us returned to Millbrook on Sunday.

Jason moved into our house on Sunday. He and Ann both had the week off before starting work at their new jobs. The remainder of the day on Sunday was spent getting everyone's car unpacked and setting up our rooms again. Exhausted, Kathy and I fell asleep in each other's arms that evening. Monday and the first part of Tuesday was spent resting up from a grueling year of college. Kathy and I did have a few opportunities to have sex during this time. Magda arrived on Tuesday and the five of us spent that afternoon and the following morning making more arrangements for the wedding. Kathy and Magda returned home on Wednesday afternoon; but they returned about every two weeks to get updates on the wedding plans and to lend their assistance.

It had been decided that the rehearsal dinner would be held at the same hotel that the reception would be held at. The guests would all be housed at that same hotel that weekend. I informed daddy that as maid of honor that I would handle all of the arrangements for the hotel reservations. I had some ideas to make my sister's wedding a memorable occasion. It was necessary for me to have several discussions with Jason about the interests of his cousins that were going to be in the wedding party.

There were about forty rooms being held at the hotel for the wedding party. As the big weekend approached, it became apparent that we might not have enough rooms for the guests who were responding to the invitations. I visited the hotel manager to inquire about the possibility of getting some more rooms and was pleased to learn that it was a slow weekend at the hotel. They would be able to provide us with additional rooms.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jenny Bangs a Wedding Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds