Jenny Carter finds the Steep Slope Ch. 07

It seemed like an incredibly long orgasm now, not separate ones at all after the second one – just renewing waves of lust and bliss rippling through her body.

Those waves carried her away – she would feel guilt later, and it would be genuine, but she knew she was built to enjoy the moment, to accept whatever domination these men wanted to subject her to.

She began bobbing her head, purposely bumping his staff shaft into the back of her throat, and then swallowing at just the right time so she was deepthroating his fat, stiff shaft.

As Jimmy came she felt Botte behind her again. She kept sucking at Jimmy's fat, leaking rod, and moaned as she swallowed his thick, ropy cum. Jenny wiped her mouth as the young man stepped away, and then she was laying her forearms of the couch cushion. Botte lined what felt like an extremely nice tool in Jenny's sopping pussy, and he gradually began leaning into her.

"How – how did you know?" she gasped as his big, hot hands found her curvaceous, silky hips and began guiding her gently back and forth as he worked his fat cock into her spasming pussy.

Jenny breathed out a huge breath; it turned into a sexy little squealing grunt as his shaft was finally seated all the way in her tight, juicy hot pussy, and she felt her eyes rolling up in the back of her head.

"Ohn, god, ohn god!" Jenny moaned over and over. She laid her head down on her slim forearms as Botte began pushing and pulling on her as he stayed still.

At some point Jenny could not stop the primal need, the irresistible urge to begin rocking her own body, driving her pussy on and off of Botte's thick, long manhood at her own pace.

She looked across the room, and saw all the men were now naked, waiting for Botte to finish with her. Jenny came again as Botte renewed his grip on her hips and finally began working with her, slamming his cock in and out of her swollen, ever sensitive pudenda.

Jenny sat dazed on the couch until Carl Nelson came over. He bent and took her arm, gradually stood her up. "That looked incredible, Mrs. Carter," the vice principle led her to an odd looking slim desk topped with leather.

Jenny nodded slightly – she was already feeling the inevitable guilt at some level, but she was also eyeing the Vice Principle's thick, club like cock. It was not as long as the twins, but was quite thick.

She shivered as he began gently massaging her round, firm ass cheeks, and then he was bending her over the desk. She realized it was the perfect height to allow her to keep her legs straight. Her big soft breasts pushed into the leather top, and she had to admit it felt great against her nipples.

She mewled softly as she felt Carl Nelson begin shoving his fat tool into her wet, hot pussy. "Ohnnn, god, ohhhhhhh, Mr. Nelson!" she gasped as the man stroked her swollen, superheated pussy 15 or 20 times.

Then he was pulling out. Jenny started to look back over her shoulder, but then Evans, the distinguished looking lawyer, was standing directly in front of her.

She found that the desk was also at the perfect height so that when she was bent over it her mouth was at the perfect level.

Before Jenny had time to gather her thoughts, Evens had gripped a thick tangle of her hair and pushed his fat knob into her half open mouth. Out of instinct she wrapped her lips over her even white teeth and found she could not resist the urge to press her tongue against and around the fat shaft as Evans began slowly fucking his stiff tool in and out of her slack jawed mouth.

She felt Nelson pull his fat cock out of her spasming pussy, and Jenny wondered when she had got off again, and when she had started slurping at the delicious fat cock in her mouth.

She felt Nelson pulling her firm ass cheeks apart, and a sudden ripple of fear washed through her. She took her mouth off of Evans cock, and looked back over her shoulder.

"Please, please don't fuck me in the ass, Mr. Nelson!" she gasped. But a second later his fat knob popped past her rectum.

"Ouh, oh, onnn, ohnnnn, Mr. Nelson, please, it's too big!" she gasped softly, and then blinked as Evans hand in her hair turned her head back towards him. She licked her lips, and then opened them to welcome the lawyers fat cock into her mouth, even as she was trying to object to Nelson's fat rod shoved into her tender ass hole.

She mewled softly, and grunted as he managed to push another inch into her tight bum. She realized she was rocking softly on the desk so she could get Evan's cock a bit further back in her throat, but this was also causing her to rock on and off of Nelson's fat prick.

Jenny could have sworn she felt every vein of the vie-principal's bull cock as he slowly, ½ in by ½ inch worked it into her velvety, warm ass. Jenny blushed to realize she had actually done an enema cleanse the day before, and vowed to start doing them more often!

Ripples which had been on the edge of her attention were suddenly demanding more of her attention, and then over whelming her. She was dimly aware of Evans shooting off in her hungry, slurping mouth, and of the fact that Nelson was now full on fucking her tender ass hole – she would be sore for days, but for the moment she rode on a huge, high cloud of pleasure.

What was she going to do? She thought to herself as she was positioned again, this time on top of one of the twins while another stood at her head and fed her another stiff cock.

She rippled through more orgasms, and grunted with pleasure when Botte got down and started fucking her in the ass while she was riding Alex's stiff tool to another orgasm.

She blushed through the rest of the day, and began wondering when it would be her turn to do detention again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 672 milliseconds