Jenola and Anita Ch. 02

"That would be great!"

"So if you don't mind telling me, what got you into entertaining guys for a living?"

"Well, my husband left me back in March and I'd never worked the whole marriage..."

"How long had you been married?"

"18 years. We got married when I was pregnant with Debbie. But anyway, I only went to school through 10th grade and I don't have much work experience, and I obviously can't pass a drug test to get hired by somebody, and I had three kids to support, and the asshole wasn't paying any child support, and if I did get hired by somebody they have all those bull shit withholdings, so I decided to do this so I could get some quick cash, tax free."

"So how do you like it?"

"To be honest, I fucking hate it. I mean, I loved it with you, but most of the guys are creeps."

"How so?"

"They're rude, they don't treat me with any respect, they don't give a fuck about me as a person, and when they see how fat I am, some of them aren't even interested in going through the session.

"Wow, I'm very sorry about that. And those guys are really missing out, because your body is absolutely fantastic and I could never get tired of it."

"Thanks, Honey."

"You're very welcome! You earned it!"

"I was so glad when you told me that you love BBWs, and seeing how much you're attracted to me has really made me feel good, because I felt so worthless for so many years."

"Honey, you're worth a lot."

"I never thought I'd be worth $200 a week to anybody!"

"You're worth a lot more than that to me, Honey, and I wish I could afford to pay you a lot more!"

"Well, the kids and I have barely been scraping by and we've almost been evicted and almost had the electricity shut off a couple of times, so the $200 a week will really help a lot, and I'll try really hard to keep pleasing you so that you'll keep giving me the money and the weed for a long time!"

"Well first of all, honey, I know you'll always do a great job pleasing me. And I think right now I should go ahead and tell you my situation."

"Okay."

"Like you, I just got divorced this year. I have a new girlfriend, but she's in prison in Nebraska and she's scheduled to get paroled in January of 2013."

"2013?! What the fuck did she do?!"

"She and two accomplices robbed a jewelry store and stole hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of jewelry."

"Holy shit."

"Yeah, so anyway, in the two years and three months until her release, I have needs to be met, and you're the perfect woman to meet them!"

Anita smiled. "Wow, I'm honored and I'm going to love meeting those needs for you! And if I were locked up and I had a boyfriend, I'd tell him he could find another lover until I got out, and I wouldn't be jealous about it."

"That's good, and I'd do the exact same thing in that situation."

"That's good! Does your girlfriend know about me, or that you're looking for another woman?"

"No, but I'm thinking about bringing it up with her soon. I'll probably start off by asking how she'd feel about me having a fill in lover until she gets out, and then go from there, depending on how she responds. Are you uncomfortable about being with me before she knows about you?"

"Oh no, that's just between you and her. She should be understanding of you, but it's kind of not fair because you can get your needs met but she can't!"

"Well actually, she can!"

"What, you think she's having sex with one of the guards?!"

"No, she's bisexual!"

Anita's face lit up. "Wow, that's fucking awesome! So am I!"

"Are you serious?!"

"Totally serious!"

"So would you like me to hook you up with her when she gets out?!"

"Fuck yeah, that'd be fucking awesome!"

"So when you have sex with a girl, what do you like to do with her?"

"Mostly kiss and cuddle."

"Oral?"

"That's cool also, especially receiving it. Most girls are amazing at it."

"That's what I've heard, though I think I'm great at it as well!"

"I bet you're probably better than most guys!"

"Well, I've gotten a lot of compliments on it over the years!"

"That's good, and I've gotten a lot of compliments on my blow jobs!"

"I'm not surprised! As easygoing as you usually are, I bet you take your time, like you'd be happy to go all day!"

"I do, unless it's a quickie!"

"Are you into rimming?"

"What's that?"

"Licking the asshole."

"I've never tried it."

"Neither giving nor receiving?"

"Neither."

"Oh, I've heard a lot of lesbians are into that. I'm into it myself."

"Cool, I'll probably try it sometime."

"I think you'll like it!"

"I'm sure at least it wouldn't bother me! So do you think your girlfriend has a lover in prison?"

"As far as I know, she doesn't, but she did have a girlfriend there in prison for 3 1/2 years, and they recently broke up."

"Wow, how long has she been in?"

"About five years and three months."

"Damn, that's got to be hard."

"I'm sure it is."

"The longest I was ever locked up for was two years and that drove me crazy."

Hearing the first part of that sentence was a great surprise to me. Though I didn't show any reaction, I was turned on to know that Anita had been in prison, just like Jenola. "I can understand that. I've never been in prison, but I'm sure it's tough."

"Yeah, it is. And even though I'm sorry she's in prison, at least now I know I don't have to hide my past from you."

"Of course you don't. I love my girlfriend just as she is and I love you just as you are."

Anita's appearance now turned mushy. "Awww, I love you, too, Honey!"

"I'm glad that I have two special BBWs who I love and who love me!"

"And who knows, maybe someday she and I will love each other!"

"What, would you like us to have a three way relationship!"

"Maybe, but even if that didn't work out, you seem like such a wonderful man, I wouldn't mind sharing you with another special woman. I'd rather share a man who I'm totally crazy about than have another asshole all to myself."

"Well you know, in recent years, a lot more people have gotten into in polyamory, which is people having more than one romantic relationship at a time, with everyone knowing about and approving of it."

"I didn't know that, but I think that could be great if it were with the right people."

"I think so, too. So anyway, just to get it out of the way, what were you in jail for?"

"Well, the first time was when I was 21 and the guy I lived with was the manager of a store and one night when it was closed, he and I went in together and took all the money out of the safe. They gave me five years and I got out in a little over two. I also had two DUIs before that and two after. The first two, I didn't do any time, but the third I did a few days and the fourth I did a couple of months, because it was my fourth time and I crashed into somebody's house."

"I hope no one was hurt."

"Fortunately, no one was. And one time my sister and I beat the shit out of her ex-boyfriend's girlfriend and I did about a month for that. And then last year, I did about a month for giving weed to one of Debbie's friends. And speaking of weed, I'm starting to feel the affects of those brownies we ate!"

"I am too, Honey!"

"That's good! And let's see, what else did I do? I got arrested three times for shoplifting and the last time I did 25 days. And after everything I've told you, I think I owe you an explanation on something else."

"What's that, Honey?"

"I feel so bad about how angry I sounded on the phone today."

"Honey, it's okay. I know you weren't mad at me, and I'm not mad at you."

"I'm glad about all that, but I still hated that you heard me that way."

"It's okay, Honey. Part of loving someone is helping her through the hard times. And that'll bring us closer together. You need to understand that with me in your life, you're never alone."

She now became joyfully tearful. "Thank you, that's one of the most beautiful things anyone's ever said to me."

"You're very welcome, Honey. So anyway, what were you going to explain to me?"

"Well, the reason I got so freaked out today is that I don't have a driver's license because of all my DUIs, and my car doesn't have any insurance, so I'm a nervous fucking wreck every time I drive. I know that if I get caught, they'll throw the book at me because of my record, and I guess my kids would be put into foster care. But this is the only way I know to make a living, so I have to drive and take my chances, but I'm still barely scraping by doing it."

"Well Honey, I have an idea."

"What?"

"How about instead of me being your client and paying you $200 a week plus weed, I'll be your boyfriend and pay all your bills, so you don't have to drive and risk getting locked up to entertain other guys anymore, and we can get together every day that we want."

She now broke down and wept. I'd been massaging her soles for the entire conversation, but now crawled over, took her in my arms, and lay her down with me as we cuddled. After a couple of minutes of crying, she was still very emotional but had largely calmed down, so I spoke to her again. "So what do you think of that idea, Anita?!"

"I think it's the best fucking idea I've ever heard!"

"I'm glad you think so! But I do have one question first?!"

"Oh yeah?! What's that?!"

"Well, you said in your ad no touching and no sex..."

"Yeah, but let me explain! I didn't want to get an STD, and I didn't want to get arrested for prostitution, because like I said, any crime I'm convicted of, they'll throw the book at me because of my record. But unlike the guys I entertained, I love you so much, and I want to take care of all your sexual needs, and I hope you'll take care of mine, too."

Widely grinning, I excitedly responded "I'll be happy to! When would you like to start?!"

"As soon as you're ready!" she said and winked at me. When I was ready was immediately, but first I decided to initiate some erotic conversation, to create a greater build up.

"I'll be ready very soon, but I have a question first?!"

"What's that?"

"Is being in prison anything like those women's prison movies?!"

"Not really!" she said laughing.

"Does much sex go on there?"

"Some. I've made out with several girls while I've been locked up."

"Did you build a girlfriend-girlfriend relationship with any of them?"

"No, but when I was in for two years, there was one girl I was with almost every day for about two months until she got released, and she was supposed to write me letters after she was released, but she never did."

"You should look for her on Facebook."

"Yeah, that's a good idea. I never thought of that."

"Any other lovers you had in prison?"

"Yeah, I had several others, but I wasn't with any of them more than a few times. But anytime I got really horny, it was never very hard to find sex."

"Tell me about the girl you were with a bunch of times."

"Her name was Katie. She was a big, tall dyke and she was awesome."

"Did you want her as your girlfriend?"

"Not really, but it would've been great to have her as long term lover."

"Do you prefer dykes?"

"Yeah, dykes and tweeners are my favorites."

"I love dykes!"

"Really?!"

"Yeah! I hate that most lesbian porno movies show only the very feminine girls. I like them, but I like the dykes, too!"

"Lesbian pornos are so fucking fake and ridiculous! Girl-girl sex is nothing like they show in those movies!"

"I know! And the thing that I hate the most is when both girls are nude but wearing high heel shoes!"

"Yeah, I bet you really fucking hate that, since you're such a foot guy!"

"You're right, of course! And I bet you've never had sex with your shoes on!"

"Well, I've never gone to bed with shoes on! The only times I've had sex with shoes on were like in a car on a date, or out in the woods while we were hiking; shit like that."

"Do you walk around barefooted a lot?"

"At home, yeah, I'm almost always barefooted. Does that turn you on?!"

"Oh yeah! What about outside your home?!"

"If I go to a friends house, I usually take my shoes off as soon as I walk in."

"Do you ever walk outside barefooted?"

"Not for long walks, but maybe a short walk to get the mail or go to one of my friends' apartments."

"Would you ever take a long walk barefooted in public?"

"If you wanted me to, I'd be glad to."

"Awesome, that's a huge turn on to me!"

"Then I look forward to doing that for you!"

"Do you wear flip flops often?"

"Yeah, as long as it's at least 50 degrees, that's the only kind of shoe I ever wear. That's the only kind of shoe I like!"

"Awesome, I fucking love seeing girls in flip flops!"

"Well then, I'll make sure you see me wear them lots of times!"

"That'll be so fucking hot!"

"I'm glad you think so!"

"You want to know how much I fucking love flip flops?!"

"Of course; I want to know everything about you!"

"When I started college, I attended a commuter campus and lived in an apartment near the school. There were eight apartments in the building, four on each floor. I had the one on the back/left of the first floor. My neighbor across the hall often attended to the small garden in front of her apartment, and always wore flip flops when she did. My neighbor upstairs often walked her dog in the yard outside the building, often wearing flip flops and a few times barefooted.

"Plenty of times, I peaked through my curtains and jacked off while staring at their feet and soaking in every detail. And every time my neighbor across the hall was done gardening and opened the door into the apartment hallway, I immediately walked over to my peep hole and watched her, because she always slipped off her flip flops, I guess because they were so grassy, and left them at her door. It was so fucking hot watching her slip them off.

"Sometimes while she was at work, I'd walk across the hall, grab her flip flops, take them back to my apartment, jack off with them, clean off all the come, and then take them back where I got them. And after I started doing that shit, I got even much hotter when I watched her wear them."

The more I told of that story, the more Anita grinned in awe. When I finished the story she responded quickly. "Wow! That is a fucking hot story! I think it's awesome that you're so into your sole fetish, and that you enjoy it to the fullest, and that you aren't ashamed of it!"

"I'm glad you feel that way, Honey!"

"Now I have a question for you!"

"Anything! Go ahead!"

"I know that like most guys, you love watching girls get it on with each other!"

"Of course!"

"Well, I love watching guys get it on with each other!"

"Oh yeah?!"

"Yeah! So I'm wondering, are you into guys at all?!"

"Well, I'm not gay or bi, but the last few years, I've come to realize that I crave cock and wish that men didn't have a monopoly on it!"

Anita smiled was clearly intrigued by my answer. She responded by asking "So have you ever had any cock?!"

"Well, I've never had sex with a guy, but my friend Rich and I used to jack each other off with my fleshlight while we looked at foot fetish pictures and videos and did weed together."

Her eyes popped open in excitement. "Wow, tell me about that!"

"Well, it was the first few years that I was online and he and I met in a foot fetish forum and found out that we had almost exactly the same taste in our foot fetishes, and that we did weed. He lived in eastern Ohio, and I drove to see him about once every two months and he did the same to me. When we were together, we'd strip nude, sit next to each other in front of the computer, get fucked up on weed, and look at foot fetish pictures and videos together while one of us jacked the other off with my fleshlight."

Anita's eyes were open wide and her mouth hung open while I told her that story. "Oh shit, that's fucking hot! Tell me more!"

"Well, I would jack him off until he came, then he would do the same to me, and we'd go back and forth the whole weekend!"

"So, describe exactly how you did it!"

"Well, I grabbed his hard on by the shaft with my left hand, pulled up the skin so that it covered his head, held the fleshlight in my right hand, put his cock inside the fleshlight, slightly bent the fleshlight down to put more pressure on his cock, and slowly jacked him off until he came! And then he did the exact same to me!

"So you've actually held another guy's cock in your bare hand?!"

"Yes!"

"How did you like it?!"

"I didn't get off over it, but it didn't bother me at all. I just looked at is as two friends helping each other get off. We both agreed that we'd get more pleasure sitting back and watching the foot fetish pictures and videos, and being jacked off, even though each of us fantasized that it was a girl doing the jacking off."

Anita was even more excited from the story now, and the euphoria from the weed was starting to clearly show. "Okay, tell me something else!"

"Anything!"

"Between you jacking him off and him jacking you off, did you wash out the fleshlight?"

"No!"

"So you've actually had another man's come on your cock?!"

"Yes!"

"And that didn't bother you?"

"Not at all!"

"And you were both stoned when you did all this?!"

"Stoned out of our fucking minds!"

"And where did you two sleep when you stayed together?!"

"We slept together in his bed or mine, depending of course on whose apartment we were at!"

"And did you both sleep nude?!"

"Yes!"

"And did you two take showers together?!"

"Yes!"

"Did you wash each other?!"

"No, we took turns; one of us would wash himself while the other stood under the shower head, and we went back and forth switching positions until we'd both washed and rinsed!"

Anita took a deep breath. She was now grinning from ear to ear, and looked like she was in a state of total eroticism. "Wow, that is all so fucking hot! I'm speechless! So when can I watch you two do all this shit to each other?!"

"Well, I haven't seen him in person for several years and I only have contact with him once in a great while now. He's married and has kids now, but I'll ask him if he'd be willing to do that so you can watch it!"

"Wow, that would be a huge fucking turn on for me!"

"Then I'll do anything I can to make sure you get to watch it!"

"Thanks honey, and I'll make sure you also get to watch me do anything you want me to!

At that point, she and I said nothing and deeply gazed into each other's eyes, clearly crazy for each other. Part of my heart belonged to Jenola in that Nebraska prison cell, but right now all of my attention belonged to Anita.

By now our weed cakes had come close to taking their full effect. After a few seconds of gazing, she closed her eyes, and I instantly followed suit, then tilted my head and slowly moved my face toward hers until our lips touched. The instant we met, our mouths opened and we had a long, deep, passionate kiss while she rubbed her right sole on my left leg and my left hand gripped and squeezed her right ass cheek.

Our tongues slowly made passionate love to each other and explored each other's mouths. After a couple of minutes, I rolled her on top of me, which got her more aggressive, and I felt wetness from her cunt rub onto my waist.

Meanwhile, she felt my pre-come on her skin, as my hard on was soaking wet and sandwiched between our bellies.

She then raised her front off of mine just enough to fit her right hand in and grab my shaft. That caused me to gasp, at which point she looked up at me sensually and our eyes made contact. Far removed from her mushiness of just a few minutes earlier, she now looked like she was a sexual beast, concerned with nothing but the two of us getting off.

She and I stared at each other intensely as if daring the other to make the next move. After about a minute, she got up, went to her shorts, checked her left front pocket, pulled out a small object, kept her back to me for close to a minute, then returned to the bed and knelt between my legs. She then opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out as far as she could, showing a tongue ring. I gasped in excitement, knowing how much tongue rings enhance blow jobs.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds