• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Jericho Gets Stephanie

Jericho Gets Stephanie

12

This is a story done by me ThePac and if you have any requests, ideas or people you would like me to write about pls e-mail me and if you have any feedback on my story [I would really like some feedback on my story] what u liked, didn't like, contact me via the "Contact" tab on my profile. All characters storylines situations and celebs in stories are all made up none of what I write really happened so no one can sue or say I stole a real idea cause I didn't This was a ThePac story in association a highlight reel production with help and ideas from wwekiller.

*

"And once your pimp finally gets over the 2 dollar mark for your fat ass Steph, you will finally get your dirty, disgusting, brutal bottom feeding trash bag hoe ass off the streets then things will never eeeeeeeeeeeever be the same again."

The fans roar with approval as their favorite Chris Jericho finishes yet another insulting promo aimed at the billon dollar princess. Music starts to play as Triple H's wife Stephanie Mc Mahon walks out with a dark angry scowl on her face. She tries to ignore the crowds boos and lifts up her microphone.

"You see Chris Jericho I look at you and all this ill educated people out there as being jealous, jealous of me and my beauty, jealous of me and my brains, jealous of my...".

"Of your big round fake boobies," Jericho finishes and the crowd goes nuts, the announcer's gasp and Stephanie's face turns to thunder at the very personal insult.

"See there's your problem right there Stephanie Mc Big Mac's [another loud gasp and huge cheer from the crowd] you seem to think that everyone in this company is willing to pay the two dollars to see you get down and dirty."

Stephanie's eyes narrow as Jericho keeps insulting her on live TV and now looks to the sold out arena who are all on their feet chanting 'Slut Slut Slut' at her.

"You can hear them Steph no one in this arena wants to pay a few dollars from something with less hygiene than a sewer rat so turn your little 50 cent ass around and run back to big daddy, pimp princess," Jericho says leaving the fans on their feet chanting his name.

Steph composes herself as she lifts the mike up again, "Well Chris thank for that touching display of affection and now it's time for me to announce your match tonight, it will be you Y2J facing the WWF Champion the Game Triple H... and me in a two on one handicap match."

Jericho pretends to act all shocked running around the ring in fear begging with the camera guy to help him.

"So Chris enjoy your little insult's because after the Mc Mahon-Hemlsely era is though with you there will be nothing left of you for this fans to care about," Steph says with a grin as she walks off stage leaving Jericho trying hard not to laugh when he stops, thinking for a second then smiles wildly and talks into the lense of the camera saying tonight you are in for a show you will never forget.

It's now main event time on Raw and time for the 2 on 1 handicap match and out first comes the Game in his normal black wrestling trunks with the WWF title around his waist as he takes a sip from his trademark water bottle. Behind him Stephanie walks out a look of confidence and anger displayed on her face in her wrestling attire of a black t-shirt and sweatpants with black wrestling boots on. They are both in the ring waiting for Jericho who comes out to his normal loud explosion of fireworks on the ramp. Amazingly Jericho is walking into a 2 on 1 match with a big smile on his face and he isn't posing for the fans either he just slides into the ring and gets right in the face of Triple H. The ref rings the bell and makes Steph stand on the ring apron holding the tag rope while Jericho and HHH are still stood there nose to nose in the centre of the ring. As Triple H starts to move Jericho head butts him right in the forehead knocking him back into the ropes then unleashes 3 hard knife edge chops lighting up the Game's chest. Now Y2J whips him off the ropes and catches him bouncing back with a spinning heel kick dropping Triple H to the mat and makes Stephanie cry out for her husband to get up.

Jericho looks at her and grins as he runs at the ropes leaping off them for a perfect lionsault crashing all his weight onto the chest of HHH. Triple H is now trying to crawl away and get some distance between him and Jericho but Jericho grabs his leg and pulls him all the way back into the centre of the ring. Once their Jericho drops three quick elbows to the back of the Game's head then a low dropkick hitting him in the side of the head. The fans are watching in shock they have never seen anyone dominate the Game like this before and amazingly Jericho still has a smile on his face. Stephanie is begging her husband to get up which he does but he has to use the ropes to find his feet and when he turns around Jericho catches him right in the face with a dropkick knocking him back down. Triple H is on dream street so Jericho grabs him by the hair and takes a running start and tosses the Game over the top rope. As Triple H fly's over the top rope his foot catches the top rope sending his body crashing head first onto the mat knocking him out on impact. Stephanie screams as her husband lands head first on the floor and is knocked out cold.

Steph has rushed to the outside along with the referee to check on Triple H who is lying down out cold on the floor. The ref takes one look at the Game and calls for medical help from the back and the crowd would normally be in a hushed silence as the stretcher comes down but Jericho is in ring entertaining them by acting like Triple H making them laugh as Triple H has an oxygen mask tied to his face. Stephanie is in near tears as Triple H is strapped down and get wheeled out of the arena but as the stretcher goes up the ramp Steph looks round to see Jericho staring at her with that same sick grin on his face. Steph remembers all the things she has done to Y2J over the past two years, all the beating, humiliations and the fact she cost Y2Y the WWF title are all fresh in her mind. She screams and starts to run away but Jericho has a head start on her and grabs Steph by her long brown hair and pushes her back into the ring and her screams make no difference as all the WWF refs and backstage staff have gone checking on Triple H so she is all alone. In the ring Steph crawls away while begging and asking Chris Jericho not to hurt her but Jericho is moving towards her with a real purpose.

Getting hold of Steph's ankle he drags her back into the centre of the ring then flips her over onto her stomach. With great strength Jericho wraps his arms around Steph's mid section lifting her up and placing her over his knee. Stephanie screams as she feels her ass sticking up in the air as Jericho holds her down and she tries wriggling but all that does is shake her ass for the crowd who are all on their feet watching the action unfold. Y2J raises his left hand and brings it down with a loud smack on Steph's ass making the youngest Mc Mahon scream in pain making him smile as he lifts his arm up again. The crowd counts with Jericho as he gives the princess a billon dollar spanking on her asscheeks as Steph thrashes around as her ass is lit up by Jericho's hard spanks. After 20 Chris starts stroking her ass making Steph moan until she realizes it's Jericho who is touching her and tries to break free again. Jericho fires off 5 quick hard spanks shutting Steph up as tears of pain form in her eyes making her makeup run as Jericho's right hand moves around Steph's mid section and grabs the bottom of Steph's shirt. In one swift tug the shirt is pulled up and over Steph's head giving the fans a view of those big fake tits incased in a black sports bra.

Crying out in embarrassment Steph moves her arms around trying to cover her bra from the crowd's view but as she did that Jericho quickly gives her big ass 5 more hard spanks making her scream. Jericho now uses both hands to get inside the waistband of Steph's pants and to her horror he starts to yank them down. The cheers from the crowd are almost deafening as Steph's pants are pulled down her thighs and legs letting the hold world see Mrs. HHH in her plain black panties. Steph is back to begging Jericho to stop stripping her but he doesn't and keeps pulling her pants down to her feet. In one motion he pushes Steph off his knee as he finishes ripping off her pants meaning the end result is Stephanie lying in the middle of the ring in just her bra and panties. She has never been so humiliated before and quickly she spins around and tries to make her escape but Jericho pulls her back and stands her up. Steph uses her arms to cover up her underwear but Jericho is having none of it knocking her hands away then hooking his fingers into the front of her bra lets out a primal scream then rips the bra clean off Stephanie. The scream that erupts from Steph's mouth is one of the loudest screams ever heard on Monday Night Raw as she struggles to cover up her big white boobs but Jericho fights with her all the way making her boobs bounce around mesmerizing all the fans around the world. Even Jericho is getting turned on my the sight of princess Stephanie's massive rack and once Jericho is able to use one hand to hold Steph's wrists together and behind her back he takes in a good long stare at her tits.

Steph's entire face has turned bright red as one of her worst enemy's is getting an up close and personal look at her tits not to mention all the millions and millions of WWF fans around the world. Jericho's eyes have still not left Steph's tits and he can't help but lower his face into her cleavage rubbing his face into the Mc Mahon's bosom. Screaming as she feels Jericho's face in her rack but they soon turn to moans as Jericho traces his tongue over her boobs his softness surprising Steph and makes her wet. His tongue licking every inch of her billon dollar boobs Jericho finally reaches her dark pink nipples which to his amazement are standing fully erect on her chest and Jericho looks up to see Steph's face a mix of horror, embarrassment and enjoyment. With Jericho's witty mouth now sucking on her nipples Steph shuts her eyes and tries to wish this whole thing away as live on Raw is the very last place she wants her enemy to pleasure her. Try as she might Jericho's tongue is touching her better than any man she had ever been with and her arms stop fighting, her feet stop moving and she just stands there desperate not to moan out loud and expose all the pleasure she is getting from this.

Chris uses his left hand to slowly massage her right breast hoping it will bring out the moan of pleasure he so wants from Stephanie. With a tongue and hand working over her tits Steph is no longer able to keep control of her emotions as her pussy juice is soaking right though her panties. Every wrestling fan around the world stops still as Stephanie Mc Mahon-Hemlsely moans and groans as Chris Jericho works on her tits. Hearing the brunette moan sounds so good to Jericho that he lets Steph go making her fall to the mat making her boobs shake as she hits to canvas. Steph looks up to see Jericho standing over and she tries to get away but is too slow. Jericho has grabbed her by the back of her panties as is slowly pulling her back to the center of the ring but is also yanking them down showing off her bare ass. Still trying to cover up her boobs Stephanie lets out a fresh scream as Jericho is pulling down her panties and she tries to stop him but can't cover up her tits and pull back up her panties. Steph's screams turn into pure panic as her panties slide past her knees when her fingers let go of her stretched out panties allowing Jericho to fully take them off.

Seeing Stephanie Mc Mahon lying naked in the ring is a fantasy a lot of wrestling fans at home and in the arena and to see it finally happen is amazing. The cheering in the arena is the loudest reaction Jericho has ever heard in a wrestling ring. He looks down at Steph who knows she has been humiliated beyond all belief and he can't help but feel aroused. Stephanie is sliding across the mat trying desperately to cover up her naked form but is not having much luck as thousands of camera flashes are aimed at her. Jericho licks his lips staring down at Steph's naked body, her perfect big boobs still with his spit gleaming off the lights. Her complete white thighs make Jericho so hard in his tights as she moves backwards every so often exposing her shaved pussy. Steph looks up at Jericho who has a strange look in his eyes looking her up and down a little bit like the look on Triple H's face when they reach the climax of their lovemaking. She has forgotten about the fans, the arena and the TV cameras in her mind it's only her and Jericho and Steph knows in her mind what Chris has planned for her.

Jericho looks up at the fans for a second and they all fall quiet wondering what their Canadian hero is up to and how much more will he humiliate Stephanie. Rubbing his sweaty palms onto the spandex of his tights as he advances towards the billon dollar princess who is begging him to stop. Tears start to form in Steph's eyes as Jericho moves towards her but her mouth opens wide and her eyes grow as Chris undoes his tights. Jericho slides his pants off his hips letting his dick fly out into the open air and the whole arena gasps. Kicking off the spandex sending it flying out of the ring Chris Jericho stands proud, naked bar his wrestling boots in the centre of the ring. His 10 inch cock is fully erect and bobbing up and down, it's dark purple head staring straight at Stephanie who is no longer scared but intrigued. She has never had a man that big and Steph knows enough about sexually active men to know that Jericho will not take no for an answer. A little voice in the back of her head reminds her that she is married to the Game, a man who's cock is big enough to satisfy her every single night but watching Chris's big cock swinging towards her, her mind stops thinking straight as her pussy starts aching. She can't help but to use the hand covering her pussy to stroke herself touching the slight wetness caused by watching Jericho's cock move towards her.

Smiling to himself Jericho watches Steph touch herself he has seen women react like that when they first see his god given gift. Steph forgets about the crowd as she climbs up to her knees letting her hands fall to her side exposing her big tits fully for the first time. Hands on his hips Jericho pushes his dick forward only a few inches away from Stephanie's mouth making the brunette lick her lips and smudging her bright red lip gloss. Just a look from Y2J to Steph tells her what to do next as she opens her mouth letting inch after inch of Jericho's thick cock into her mouth brushing up against the walls of her throat. Steph clamps her mouth down on Jericho's cock holding 7 full inches in her mouth. She can feel the head rubbing up against the back of her throat nearly making her choke but she fights back the urge. Slowly Chris rocks his hips forward and back pushing his dick in-between her cherry red lips making a smacking noise that just fills Jericho's ears turning him on even more. The crowd is in shock; never in a million years did they think they would see Stephanie Mc Mahon butt naked in the center of the ring sucking off her rival Y2J. Steph's instincts have taken over, she has forgotten she is the Game's wife, she's forgot she is the daughter of Vince Mc Mahon and she is here on national TV naked giving a man a blowjob.

Her head starts moving faster over Jericho's cock sucking over every inch of him making him groan in appreciation. Steph even uses her favorite trick during a blowjob of curling her tongue around the massive dick in her mouth and trickles her tongue along the under side of it. Chris gets hold of his long blonde hair and pulls at it hard as the pleasure builds up in his balls from Stephanie's hard sucking. He had never had a blowjob this good in his life and he was now very glad he had gotten her naked and horny. Steph didn't let up even when she felt Jericho's moans increase all she wanted to do was suck on this big cock until there was nothing left. Jericho can feel the cum building up inside of him and he makes a spilt second decision to make Stephanie drink up all of his seed. Not holding back Jericho controls his breathing as Stephanie's slutty mouth works overtime on him and his large cock. Using all her mouth Steph rocks her head around, slurping on Jericho's cock making the young superstar groan in ecstasy. He screams out loud and fires a wave of sperm straight down Stephanie's mouth making the rich, spoiled brat take all of his cum in her mouth.

Steph tries to spit out all of Jericho's seed but there is too much of it to take so her swallowing instinct takes effect and like a good little slut she soaks up every last bit of Y2J's cum. Jericho can't help but have a large smile on his face as he watches princess Stephanie suck up all his cum like a thirsty man drinking water. Pulling his limp cock out of her mouth Jericho steps back and looks at Steph still kneeling on the mat licking up the rest of his cum which is covering her lips. Moving towards her Jericho gets down on his knees in front of her reaching forward his fingers lightly brushing her stiff nipples. Steph's head rocks backwards as Chris's expert fingertips touch the sensitive parts of her nipples bringing up deep feeling of lust inside of her. Lightly putting his palms on her big boobs pushing her backwards and the second her back hits the mat her legs spread out wide. Jericho takes a second to stare at Stephanie's shaved pussy, which is already lubed up with her own juices. He moves up and rubs his index finger against her swollen pussy lips of Stephanie making her scream out loud. Steph's eyes widen as she feels Jericho's finger pushing up inside of her, stroking all of her very sensitive pussy, which is just leaking pre cum. Chris has been with enough women to know when one is right on the brink of an orgasm and at the moment Steph is on the brink so he adds his middle finger inside of her.

That is the breaking point for Steph who covers her bright red face in embarrassment as Jericho's fingers make her cum in the middle of the ring. Standing up Jericho inspects Steph whose orgasm was so intense that it brought tears to her eyes. Chris's blue eyes spy the damp patch on the canvas, which Steph is sitting in and as he licks her cum off his two fingers, the image of little rich girl Stephanie naked and sitting in her own juices only helps to turn him on. His left hand moves down and grabs his limp cock and starts stroking it softly to the sight and sounds of a sobbing Stephanie Mc Mahon. Steph looks up with tear filled eyes to see Chris towering over her jacking himself off and she knows that he wants to do to her naked body, fuck her hard and to her own surprise she wants him to. Feeling herself move without thought Steph slides across the mat out of the wet patch and positions herself on her back with her legs spread out wide. Jericho looks deeply at Steph jerking his cock hard till all 10 inches are erect and pointing directly at Steph's pussy. Moving faster than she thought possible Jericho gets close to her dropping to his knee, while his arms wrap around her hips holding her ass and pushing her up. With her pussy now up at a better height for Jericho's cock, all Steph can do is hold on tight and hope Jericho doesn't break anything. Steph thought she knew all about the way men fucked as in her long experience they liked to slowly ease in before going hard but no one had told Jericho who shoved a good 5 inches inside of her in one thrust.

"FUCK OWWWW CHRIS YOU FUCKER ARRRRRRR OWWWWW FUCKING NOOO OWWWWW FUCK HARDER," Stephanie screams out loud enough for most of the arena to hear her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Jericho Gets Stephanie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 73 milliseconds