• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jessica Ch. 1

Jessica Ch. 1

12

Jessica hummed to herself as she browsed through the assortment of lace teddy's and lingerie that filled the small room. She picked out a sultry little white number and held it up, inspecting the fine lace.

"James would love this one," she thought to herself. She ran her fingers over the smooth material. It was maybe a little slutty, but this was her honeymoon she was talking about. She was allowed to be a little risqué.. Just this once. Her mind started to wonder as she tossed the outfit over her arm and continued to look. Her wedding was only a week away and she wanted everything to be perfect for their first time together.

"That would look stunning on you."

Jessica spun around, startled, as she believed herself to be the only person in the store besides the sales woman. As she turned, her eyes came to rest on the wide shoulders of a man standing behind her. He was about six foot, with short dark hair and penetrating dark eyes. Jessica quickly took a step back and took a better look. He was dressed very well in a black Armani suit that accentuated his broad shoulders.

"Excuse me. I didn't mean to startle you," the man said with a smile.

Jessica was speechless. "Oh that's okay," she stammered, brushing a strand of deep brown hair from her face. "I was just a little surprised, that's all."

"Well let me make it up to you then."

Jessica gave a suspicious glance. "And just how would you do that?"

"Well for starters, let me pick up for the tab on that sexy little piece you have picked out there."

"Oh this? Oh no, I was just looking. I mean I was thinking about getting it but..."

"But what?" the man said asked with a playful smirk, crossing his hands in front of his chest.

"It just seemed a little slutty, that's all."

The mysterious stranger gave a concerned look. "Nonsense. You are a beautiful woman."

He took a step towards her, and lowered his face to her ear.

"And besides," he whispered. "There's nothing wrong with being a little slutty now and then."

Jessica blushed a darker shade of red than she had ever blushed before. The man snatched the white lace teddy from her arm and walked past her towards the sales counter. Jessica didn't know what to say.

"Oh you can't do that!" she stammered.

The man stopped and slowly turned around. "You know, you're right." He spoke as if in deep contemplation.

Jessica a felt a flood of relief rush over her.

"You haven't tried it on yet."

Her mouth fell open in amazement. "I simply can't," she said. "I have a fiancée at home. It wouldn't be proper if..."

Her protests were silenced as the man placed a finger gently on her lips.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you surprised him on your honeymoon in this," the man reasoned, holding up the outfit. "I know I wouldn't mind."

"But it is much too expensive."

The man waved his hand as if to dismiss the whole notion.

"Not a problem. Now let's get this on you and see what it looks like."

He waved to the saleswoman, who promptly strolled over to the pair.

"What can I do for you?" she asked with a smile.

Jessica had noticed that she had been checking out this handsome stranger during their whole conversation.

"The lady would like to try this on," he said, passing the delicate lingerie to the woman. Jessica started to protest, but soon realized the futility of it all and succumbed to the idea of this gorgeous man buying her lingerie.

"Follow me," the saleswoman said before turning and walking towards the small dressing room. Jessica followed, hoping that James would forgive her for this. The woman pulled back the curtain, inviting Jessica to step inside.

"You're a very lucky woman," she said quietly as Jessica gingerly took the outfit and stepped past the entranceway. Once again she started to protest, but some unknown feeling restrained her from speaking. She simply smiled and nodded before pulling the curtain back into place.

She looked into the mirror and saw that her face was quite flushed. This man was turning her on! She quickly dismissed any thoughts and reprimanded herself for the way she was feeling. She hung the outfit up on a hook on the wall and took a long look at herself in the mirror. So what if some hot guy was buying her lingerie? It didn't mean anything.. She was in love with James.

Jessica couldn't help but smile at her newfound reasoning and proceeded to undress. She pulled her light blue sundress over her head, being extra careful not to mess her hair. She hung it up and once again looked at herself in the mirror. Her body was perfect. She had been working out every day for the past six months trying to get in shape for the honeymoon. For James.

She unfastened her bra and hung it with the dress on the wall. She then took the pair of lacy white panties and slipped them on over her own underwear.. "That looks ridiculous," she thought to herself with a frown. After a little thought she figured that since she would most likely be purchasing them anyway, there would be no harm in putting them on "bareback".

Jessica slipped the white lace pair off, followed by her own. As she slid them down her legs, she noticed that they were a little damp. 'Oh My god!' she thought to herself. 'I'm really getting turned on.' Part of her wanted to run from the store, get in her car and drive home to James' loving arms. But then, another part of her wanted to pull that attractive stranger into the room with her and fuck his brains out.

"Jess, you naughty girl," she muttered to herself as she slipped the panties back up her legs. She had never cheated on James and now she scolded herself for the mere thought of it. Soon she was fully adorned in her new outfit, complete with garters, stockings and a see-through skirt-type piece that barely fell below her crotch. She looked good and she knew it. The outfit was enough to make any man hard. She wondered if the man in the suit would like it. Would it turn him on? Jessica's eyes closed, and her hand subconsciously fell to her panties, rubbing her cit through the thin fabric as her thought began to drift.

"How are you doing in here?" The man poked his head through the curtain.

Jessica spun and quickly brought her hands to her body in a futile attempt to cover her exposed body. She had never been so embarrassed in her entire life.

"What are you doing?" she demanded crossly.

The man just smiled and stepped inside, pulling the curtain shut behind him.

"I didn't mean to upset you." He took a step towards her. "I was just wondering how it looked, and I must say, my wildest fantasies could not have prepared me for the way you look right now."

Jessica melted at his words and her hands fell away exposing her half naked body to the stranger. He took another step bringing his body close to Jessica's trembling form. He brought his hand up to her face and gently caressed her cheek. She brushed his hand away softly looking up into his eyes.

"I can't."

"Oh yes you can. And I know you want to."

"I'm getting married in a week. My fiancé is at home waiting for me. I can't..."

Jessica's words were cut short as he pressed his lips to hers. She raised her hands to his chest and tried to push away, but the man held her close, forcing his tongue inside her mouth. Her hands soon went from pushing to grabbing, as she clawed at his chest in lust. All thoughts of James and the wedding faded away as Jessica returned his kiss, raising no objection as his hands roamed her body. She began to moan as he groped her ass with his strong hands. He pulled his mouth from hers and placed his lips on her neck as he took her hand and guided it to his crotch. Jessica needed no further prompting as she pawed the bulge in his pants. She felt his hot breath on her skin and it made her pussy tingle. He dropped his hands to Jessica's ass groping with his strong hands. Her one hand clawed at his hair as her other hand pressed tightly to his crotch feeling his cock as it strained to be released from its restraints.

"Do you want me?" the man asked between kisses on Jessica's soft skin.

"Yes," she responded with lustful whisper.

He pressed himself firmly against her, allowing her to feel the hardness in his pants against her damp pussy. He returned his mouth to hers once again allowing his tongue to slip between her delicate lips. He pushed her against the wall and dropped his hand to sensitive area between Jessica's legs, stroking with two fingers. Jessica, now overcome with lust, lifted her leg to the side, resting her foot on the small bench. Reaching down, she pulled the crotch of her panties aside allowing this strange man access to her pussy. She was so wet, his fingers slipped inside her easily as she let out a weak gasp. His head again dropped to her neck, then down to her breasts softly kissing his way down her body. He stopped at her navel, teasing her belly button with short stabs of his tongue. Jessica was in heaven as she clawed at his hair, urging him to continue his southward journey.

She had to bite her tongue to keep from screaming as his mouth covered the soft fabric of the crotch of her panties. She could feel his hot breath permeate the lace and stimulate her tight little pussy. In one fluid motion he pulled down the thong, freeing her wet hole. Jessica replaced her leg on the bench as her mysterious new lover made a few quick swipes at her clit with his talented tongue. She could tell he was experienced, the way he would circle her clit with his tongue before diving into her wet little pussy. James rarely ate her out and the odd time he did it was never like this.

'Oh my God!' Jessica thought to herself as she came to the realization that she was cheating on her soon to be husband. Her thoughts soon drifted back to the task at hand however, as her new lover slipped a couple fingers up her moist cunt. He slid them in and out as he started kissing her inner thigh, making her whole body quiver with excitement. Then to Jessica's disappointment he stood back up and kissed her long and deep. She could taste her own juices on his tongue, and it made her feel even more slutty.

Zzzzzzip!

The man undid his pants, letting his turgid cock free from its Armani prison.

He was going to fuck her! Jessica began to panic. Letting this stranger eat her pussy was one thing, but there was no way she could ever let him enter the one spot reserved for her husband. She wanted nothing more in the entire world than to have his cock inside her at that moment, but there was no way she could live with herself if it was to happen.

"I.. I can't do this!" she said, breaking the kiss. "I'm not that kind of girl. I have a fiancé, and I've gone too far already."

The man just smiled at her.

"Then what's the harm in going a little further?"

He pressed her hard up against the wall, looking into her eyes. "And I think you are that kind of girl! You pretend to be all prim and proper, but deep down you're just a little slut!"

Jessica was shocked. She felt as though she should slap the man, but something inside her made her keep her hands to herself. He was now rubbing the head of his dick up and down her engorged slit, prepping it her own juices.

"Tell me honestly that you don't want my cock in you right now."

He started kissing her ear.

Jessica was trapped between her feeling of guilt and the extreme lust that had overcome her body.

He pushed the head in, just past her wet lips.

"Come on tell me you want it! Show me what kind of slut you are!"

"I want it! I want you to fuck my brains out!"

He knew he had her. Jessica had completely given in to her lust. The time for tenderness was over. In one forceful thrust, Jessica's pussy was filled with seven inches of cock. Her head slammed against the wall under the force, as the man lifted her off her feet. His strong hands gripped her ass as he held her aloft. In and out, his engorged rod filled her, then withdrew repeatedly, each time eliciting a breathy gasp from Jessica's open mouth. Her legs were wrapped around him, and her arms were extended above her head clawing at the wall. She placed her hand behind his head, pulling her face to his, kissing with unbridled passion as continued fucking her.

Jessica didn't think about the noise they were making, or the fact that James was waiting at home for her. All her senses were focused on this strange man and his pounding cock.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Jessica moaned. She usually didn't talk at all during sex, but then again she usually didn't fuck strange men in lingerie store fitting rooms either!

The man increased the pace, pistoning his cock in and out, causing Jessica's firm little body to convulse in pleasure. Then with one final thrust, he let out a soft groan as his hot cum flooded her well-fucked pussy.

Jessica was breathing heavy as he allowed her feet to once again come to rest on the floor. She quickly regained her senses and began to dress, suddenly feeling a little embarrassed.

"What's the hurry?"

She looked up at him as she slipped her shoe onto her foot.

"I have to get out of here. My boyfriend is waiting at home."

"Do you think he would mind that you let a total stranger fuck the hell out of you?"

Jessica gave him a disgusted look. "What do you think?"

"I think you thoroughly enjoyed what just happened and would like more in the near future."

She shook her head. "Uh uh. This was a one-time thing. I feel terrible right now and I don't want to make things worse. I mean... You were amazing, but I can't let this endanger my marriage."

She was getting flustered. The man just smiled as he handed Jessica her purse.

"I want you to come with me the Las Vegas."

Jessica couldn't keep herself from laughing as she let out a cute little giggle. She accepted her purse, tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and unlocked the fitting room door. No sooner had she opened the door than the man slammed it shut once again.

"I'm serious."

"You can't be. I hardly know you!"

"I know you better than you think!"

Jessica looked confused. He just looked into her eyes.

"Every day I see women on the street, or picking up their kids from school and I feel sorry for them. They go about their menial lives, without ever-knowing real pleasure or passion, when deep down inside they all want something more. I'm offering you something more right now! I'm offering you the chance find out about yourself. Things you never knew. I want you to experience true joy before you go off to your life of cleaning kitchens and driving kids to soccer practice. Everyone deserves to have a little fun before they get hitched. I'm offering you the chance to have a lot of fun! I'm offering you the chance to act like a dirty little slut without any consequences. Now you are coming with me, because if you don't you will regret it for the rest of your life! So just say one little word. Just say yes!"

Jessica was looking down at the floor.

"But what will James think?"

"Just tell him that a friend surprised you with a trip as a wedding present."

She still looked unsure.

"I don't..."

The man placed his finger on her lips.

"Just say yes."

After a long, withdrawn sigh, Jessica looked up into his eyes.

"Yes," she said meekly.

Jessica blushed a deep shade of red as she followed her new lover out of the small room. She knew that they had made a lot of noise, and did not doubt that the store clerk had heard them.

"My name is Jay, by the way," he said with a smile.

"Jessica," she responded, following him to the pay counter.

The saleswoman gave her a wink as Jay paid for the outfit.

"Was everything alright?" she asked.

Jay glanced over at Jessica, then back to the saleswoman.

"It was a perfect fit."

The two walked out of the store and Jay showed Jessica to his car. Jessica was not surprised to find a brand new Porsche, gleaming in the sunlight.

"You must be loaded," she said as he held her door open for her.

"I get by," he returned before closing the door.

As Jay got in the car he unzipped his pants, pulling his dick out into the open. Jessica's eyes widened in shock.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"What does it look like?" he said, buckling his seatbelt. "I want you to suck my cock!"

Jessica was stunned for a moment, but then resigned herself to pleasing her new lover. Slowly she leaned forward taking his dick into her mouth. She could taste herself on his cock as she ran her tongue up and down his shaft. Jay moaned as she took his head into her hot little mouth. Suddenly she stopped and looked up.

"I don't usually do stuff like this you know."

Jay just pushed her head back down on his waiting cock.

"Baby, in the next few days you are going to be doing a lot of things that you don't usually do."

* * * *

Up and down. Up and down. Jessica's mouth slid easily over Jay's saliva soaked shaft, eliciting moans of approval from her newfound lover. She paused just long enough to look up to his face, smiling as he sped along the highway. He was busy driving, but not too busy to appreciate to fine cock sucking he was receiving from the beautiful young woman. He dropped his hand to her head and ran his fingers through her smooth brown hair, prompting her to suck a little faster. Jessica increased the pace, bobbing her head up and down, while stroking his shaft with her tiny hand. She took his dick in, almost all the way before retreating her sweet mouth back to the tip of his cock. There she sucked for a brief moment, playing with the bulbous cap, and teasing his dick hole with quick pokes of her cute little tongue.

"Mmmmm. That's it, baby. Suck it good."

She loved hearing him talk to her like that. They had known each other for less than an hour, but she was more than willing to let this man have his way with her anyway he wanted. As her thoughts of James came drifting back, she quickly pushed them aside, along with the guilt. Jay's cock was all that mattered to her at that time. She wanted him to feel as good as he had made her feel back in the lingerie store.

"When we get to Vegas, I'm going to teach you how to really suck cock!"

Jessica was a little hurt at that comment, as she thought she was doing quite a good job. She had not had much experience with oral sex, however, as she never much cared for it before. James had enjoyed her mouth on a few occasions, but those were rare. It was different with Jay. She not only wanted to suck his cock, but she "needed" to suck it!

His hand went from stroking her hair to grabbing it roughly as he pushed her face down on his dick. His hips bucked up and a stream of hot cum spurted into Jessica's mouth. At first she was surprised, but she continued sucking at Jay's command.

"Swallow it all, baby! Eat my cum!"

She had never even touched James' sperm before, but now here she was in a car sucking some strange man's cum down her throat. The taste wasn't that bad, and it made her feel depraved and slutty. A feeling she was beginning to enjoy. She happily swallowed down his entire load.

They drove for while longer before Jay stopped for some gas. He filled up the car and headed off to go pay. Jessica made her way to the payphone to cal her fiancée.

Jay came out of the store drinking a bottle of water. He leaned up against the wall beside the payphone, listening in on Jessica's conversation.

"No baby, it's okay. I promise."

She was looking nervous, fidgeting with her earring as she talked.

"I'm with Lisa. She's an old friend from college. Don't worry, I'll be back in time for the wedding. She just surprised me, with this trip. I couldn't say no. Just enjoy your bachelor party. I'll phone you tomorrow. Okay? I love you too."

Her voice was starting to shake, and so was her hand as she put the phone back. She turned and glanced at Jay with a resigned look.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jessica Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 85 milliseconds