Jessica Takes Control Ch. 05

"Lay down Billy, it's time for mother to get some cock, she deserves it for being such a good fucking slut for me. Go ahead mother, sit on his dick and fuck him, make him cum inside your cunt and fill it up with all his creamy thick cum."

"Yes ma'am, gladly."

Jessica watched as her horny mother opened her legs and sat on his cock. It didn't take long for her to start slamming up and down. His dick so big she could raise up off him a good 7 inches or so and slam back down. She doesn't know how Billy didn't come so quick but she was fucking glad he didn't. Jess watched for a moment and then slid on top of Billy, straddling over his stomach and facing her mother.

Reaching down she grabbed his cock and began to jerk it off in her mother's cunt just as she had done to her, purposely slowing the pace down so neither of them cum just yet. Leaning over to her mother, Jess began to kiss her neck and moved over to her lips. Hard, deep kisses with her probing tongue inside her mother's mouth were one thing she fucking loved.

"Raise up mother, I want to jerk off his cock inside you, I want to fuck you with his hard cock in your cunt. That feels so fucking good doesn't it mother?"

"Fuck yes, it feels good but I need to cum baby, please let me cum."

Grabbing her hair Jess pulled her mother close to her face, her raspy voice whispering in her ear. "You like that young dick don't you mother. You like his cock inside you just like a cock whore. Tell me you're a cock whore, say it mother.

"I'm a cock whore, yes, I'm a fucking cock whore."

"You're also a pussy whore, a daughter fucker. You like my pussy don't you mother. Say it mother, say you're a daughter fucker."

"I'm a daughter fucker, oh fuck I need to cum, please."

"You're going to fuck Kris for me aren't you mother, you want to fuck her don't you."

"Yes ma'am, I do, I will fuck her for you."

"Good bitch mother, now fuck his cock all you want."

Jessica placed one hard last kiss on her mother's lips and left them to fuck alone. It wasn't long before she heard both of them screaming and cumming. Her mother should be well fucked by now but like her, only temporary.

Now she had to focus on a plan for corrupting her sister, just as she had her mother. She felt a twinge of incestuous excitement begin to grow inside her. Yes indeed, she was going to fucking love using her precious princess sister. Tonight would be the night, she couldn't wait any longer to see her mother and sister fucking each other. She picked up her phone and looked at the pictures of "Angel". Damn what an ass she has she thought to herself.

She clicked over to send Kris a message. "Don't be late tonight, I have special plans for later "Angel", that should get her attention. She wished she could see her face as she reads the message, doesn't matter, she will see plenty tonight.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds