Jessica Takes Control Ch. 06

She knew their mother wanted to also, they will fuck her but for now she needs her ass whipped.

Jessica took her bare hand rubbed her ass, feeling the softness, teasing her and sliding her hand between her legs to the tops of her inner thighs stopping just short of her cunt. She felt Kris twitch just a little as her hands almost touched her dripping wet cunt. She started her slaps, Just as she said, 5 smacks that sounded harder than they probably were. The stinging transferred from her hands to her ass, leaving her hand imprint in her soft creamy skin.

"Do it mother, spank her and make her understand to behave."

Jess could see the excitement on her mother's face, impatiently and in a hurried rush she slapped her ass with 5 quick hard smacks. "Behave Kris, Behave Kris" she repeated with each slap.

They were harder than what Jessica had done, faster and harder. She knew her mother liked it, almost as much as getting her own ass beat.

"Now kiss her ass mother and make it better."

Jess watched her mother's trembling hands reach for her ass, rubbing her cheeks as if to soothe them before kissing her ass. Jess kept placing kisses all over ass, over and over until Jessica had to make her stop.

"That's enough mother, you've played enough for now."

Kris stood up and pulled her panties back up, the look in her face was mixed, a little uncertainty and a little perverse excitement. Perhaps more than a little, she was fucking horny and Jessica knew it.

"There now Kris, take that as just a little warning, those little slaps are nothing compared to how I bet mothers ass. Now go take a bath, I have some clothes laid out for you. Stripper clothes at that. I think it's time to see Angel dance for me."

Kris felt humiliated, her mind unsure of exactly what to think. She knew there was more coming, exactly what she didn't know. How far would she go, how far would her mother go? She reached the bath and saw the clothes Jessica had laid out.

There were several sets of clothes, shoes, tassels for her nipples, thongs and panties. Then there was an envelope with "Angel" written on it. Inside there was pendant engraved with the initials JB. The letter that accompanied the pendant was shocking and direct. There wasn't any doubt how far she would go, the letter was explicit, direct and downright twisted.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds