Jessica's Intervention Pt. 03

"Quite right," said the Minister. "They definitely deserve each other. Let us continue with the trials of commitment." Jessica turned to face the Minister and noticed that at the same time he was looking at his notes with his left hand, he was vigorously masturbating with his right. All of the men, including Tom, had their penises out. Tom's was semi-erect and just hanging from the fly of his Tuxedo. Many of the groomsmen had removed their pants entirely and most were masturbating. Their penises looked even bigger than they did from the first part of the dream. The penis heads were huge and bulging, the scrotums fat and hanging low in the heat of the church, swaying to the rhythm of the hand stroking the accompanying penis shaft.

"Normally, at this point in a marriage ceremony, we'd have wine and bread...but this evening calls for something different. Gentlemen, can one of you provide me with a quantity of urine?"

Half a dozen of the groomsmen immediately stepped forward. They were still holding their penises in their hands but they had stopped stroking them.

"Ah! So many pissers!" exclaimed the Minister with obvious devious delight. "Let's have just three of you for now. Everyone else, hold it as best you can, we'll make use of your piss in short order. The first three of you closest to me, please step up close to our couple here." Reaching behind himself, the Minister produced a silver chalice that had been on a small table behind him. "Here now, the three of you, please urinate into this chalice and fill it to the top without overflowing. As I said to the rest, we'll make use of the rest of your piss to shower the bride and groom later. Here Tom, hold this for them so that they can piss into it." Tom obediently took the chalice and held it out at crotch level. The three groomsmen circled the chalice and immediately began to urinate into it. They filled it rapidly and with some effort managed to choke off their urination before the chalice over-filled. The smell of the urine was unmistakable and strong. The men shook the remaining drops of piss from their cocks and stepped back into the line of groomsmen. Tom slowly and carefully turned back to face Jessica, holding the urine-filled chalice at the level of her chest.

"Very good," clapped Minister Jim with a smile on his face. "That a delicious-smelling piss indeed! Jessica, please take the chalice from Tom." Tom moved the cup closer to Jessica, waiting for her to take it. Jessica noticed that her hands was shaking. The level of urine was at the very top of the cup and she found she needed two hands to take the chalice without spilling any. "The rings please Tom".

From his coat pocket Tom removed two wedding rings. Jessica noted that they were not the same wedding rings that she and Tom currently wore. These were bigger, gaudier, and engraved with strange patterns and designs that she could not make out. Tom handed Jim the rings and Jim promptly dropped both of them into the chalice with a splash. Surprised, Jessica tried to lessen how much urine spilled from the cup but in doing so managed to splash more out of the cup. A yellow stain appeared on the white of her wedding gloves. Jessica noticed that the fresh piss was still warm.

"We desecrate this marriage by dropping your rings into a cup of cock piss. May you remember this act as a symbol of the depravity and obscenity on which your marriage is built. " After a beat to let his words sink in, the Minister continued. "Please now empty this chalice by drinking of its contents. Don't be greedy! Share it. But please leave the last sip for me, with the rings in the ". Go ahead now Jessica, ladies first, as they say." Jessica hesitated, and because she did, the Minister went on. "Don't be shy Jessica, everyone knows that you like the taste of men's piss. Just don't hog it all for yourself. Leave some for Tom and me." With this he put his hand under the chalice, forcing it upward. More piss splashed from the cup onto Jessica's wrists. "Careful now, don't get piss all over my nice altar rug."

Jessica brought the rim of the chalice to her lips. The urine smelled strong and pungent. Minister Jim's hand was still under the cup and he tilted it so that the urine flowed into her mouth. The taste and smell reminded her of her intervention night. She was disgusted and turned on at the same time. Her right leg began involuntarily shaking. Some of the piss spilled over lips and onto her chest, but most of it went into her mouth. "That's it, nice big mouthful. Fill your mouth with that rancid flavor. Urine is an acquired taste but you will learn to love it if you haven't already," said the Minister with a smile. "Hold it in your mouth now, swirl it around, run your tongue through it. While you do that, think about where this hot beverage came from. Think about those big cocks spewing that hot filth for you to now enjoy. Is it turning you on? I bet it is! Now hold it until I give the word. Hold it, hold it. Now! Flush!"

Jessica gulped down the urine with an opening of her throat. She coughed once, twice. "That's the piss cough!" exclaimed the Minister. "Complements to our pissers. A fine, tangy brew!" Jim nodded and smiled at Jessica. Jessica wiped her mouth with the back of her right white glove handing the cup to Tom.

"Your turn," she said. Without hesitation, Tom took the chalice from Jessica, brought it to his mouth and drank from it deeply. After he swallowed he said "ahhh" in an exaggerated fashion, blowing the smell of urine into Jessica's face. He handed the chalice to Jim and said, "There's some left for ya."

The minister raised the chalice and emptied the contents into his mouth. Carefully, he swallowed the liquid and then spit the rings into his hand. "We have one more symbolic act we must perform with these symbols of unholy matrimony." Turning his head to the line of men he said, "I need two volunteers to each put one of these rings up your asshole. One is larger than the other but no worries, you should be able to shove them up there without much discomfort or effort. Who will help me perform this very important ceremony?" A number of men stepped forward. The Minister pointed at two of them, saying, "You and you will do. Please come forward." He handed the larger ring to a tall black man with a pot belly. "You go please stand by the groom. You are the groom's ring bearer." Handing the ring intended for Jessica to the second volunteer , a white, middle-aged appearing man, he said, "Please stand next to our lovely bride. You are the bride's ring bearer."

"Now gentlemen, please push the rings into your anuses. Please let us know if you need assistance of any kind." The men squatted slightly, both of them sporting large erections, and after some awkward movement, had completed the task given to them. "Very good. This is a very important service that you both are about to provide. Now you first sir, please step out and in front of our bride and groom." He was pointing to the white man. "OK, now please move in front of Jessica and turn facing away from Tom." The man performed his instruction smoothly, almost expertly. "Tom, now get on your knees before this man's buttocks. Prepare yourself to receive your ring." Astonished, Jessica didn't know what to do or say. Her heart was beating rapidly, anxiety-driven by these continued acts of vulgarity.

Tom got on his knees and cupped his hands under the man's ass. "No, no!" exclaimed Minister Jim. "You will receive your ring in your mouth. Now, ring-bearer, when you hear the classic words, 'with this ring, I thee wed', please shit the ring out. Prepare yourself now. Be ready. Don't strain, we wouldn't anything else to come out of there!" The Minister actually tittered the last part. "Jessica, when you're ready, say the words," he said still chuckling.

Jessica swallowed, the taste of piss still in her mouth, the smell of it in the air around her. She felt sick to her stomach. The air was heavy and humid and she was sweating. She looked at the line of men who were all masturbating, every one of them. She looked down at her husband who was on his knees, his face upturned with his mouth wide open. She didn't know how she was going to muster the mental strength to initiate what was being requested of her. Just then, Tom reached up, grabbed the man's hairy ass cheeks and split them apart. He looked up at Jessica with a wicked gleam in his eyes.

She was supposed to say, "With this ring, I thee wed" but what came out of her mouth was "Shit this ring and I thee wed." With a soft grunt, the man pushed and the ring plopped into Tom's mouth. Tom stood up, spit out the ring and placed it on his finger. He resumed his place before Jessica and took both of her hands in his.

"I love you honey," he said. The earnestness with which he said made Jessica laugh. She laughed, and when she did she belched and the emitted gas smelled and tasted like urine.

"Jessica," the Minister said. "Are you ready to receive your ring?"

"No," said Jessica, shaking her head, feeling dumb-founded. "This is ridiculous."

"Come, come now. You must hold up your side of the bargain. Having your wedding ring shat into your mouth from a stranger's asshole, symbolizes the disreputable marriage into which you're entering. Get on your knees now and place yourself before this tall handsome black man's backside. He has something for you. He's been gracious enough to hold it up there in his derriere." Minister Jim tittered again, pleased with himself. "Certainly you're no stranger to men's bum holes. From what I'm told, you give a rim-job that is out of this world. I'm looking forward to having you perform that on me at a later date!" The man moved into the opposite position than the previous man's. Jessica looked at his completely nude body, and noticed that he was masturbating. Tom let go of Jessica's hands.

"Go on honey, get your ring," urged Tom.

Awkward in her wedding dress, it took an extra moment for Jessica to get down on her knees before the man's butt cheeks.

"Tom, say the words when you are ready," said the Minister.

Aware that Jessica was not going to spread the man's ass cheeks like he had done, Tom reached around and spread the black man's ass cheeks.

"Honey," Tom began. The dream was getting hazy now, swirling in and out of focus in Jessica's mind. The man's ass checks would get blurring and them come back into focus. As Tom spoke again, the man's anus came clearly into Jessica's vision. He was flexing his anus, preparing to shit out her wedding ring. The absurdness of it made her start to giggle. "Honey, this man holds the symbol of my devotion to you in his asshole." This made Jessica start to crack up. Tom starting laughing as well. Just then, directly into her face, the man farted a large quantity of gas. The stink of it assaulted Jessica's nostrils. It reeked and nearly made her eyes water. Just then, Jessica awoke from her bizarre dream.

...

Jessica awoke with the strong smell of flatus still evident. She was still alone in her bed and the clock read 5:30pm. Apparently she had farted herself awake. Absurd as this was, she couldn't bring herself to find mirth in it. A fart was funny and silly, even to her as a woman, but this one wasn't. She held her nose waiting for the stink to clear. The images of the dream were still strong in her mind. She would not soon forget the preposterous wedding ceremony that her mind had cooked up. She staying laying in bed, waiting for both the air and her mind to clear.

She needed to get up, start preparing dinner for herself and Tom, and then get ready for her customer. She raised her hand, the one with her wedding ring on it. Looking at her wedding band she said to herself, "That is some kind of major fucked up."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds