Jessie's Sister, Jill

Her lips were small, oozing moisture, incredibly warm. Actually the more we kissed the hotter she felt, almost burning. In my exploration of her cunny I'd managed to pull her panties down about half-way on her ass and just enough in the front that my hand had easy access to her. She finally found my cock after an agonizingly long movement by her hand from my chest to stomach to shorts, and finally she grasped it as I was hard and poking through the opening in the front of my shorts.

"I wish I could see, it's too dark." The first thing she says.

"Want me to turn the lights on?" I was joking but she paused like she was considering it.

"Oh, no, this is good." When she figured out what I was doing with her top she obliged and helped me get it off. She hadn't been wearing a bra and the first grasp of her breasts in my palms was mind numbing. Her little nipples poked my palms. But her breasts weren't the missing kind of small, they were just large enough for fondling. I had to break away from sucking on her neck and earlobe to suck on her nipple. Her hand was still feeling out my package, I got my boxers half-down, enough that her hand could get in and stroke a little.

"Danny, take your shirt off, please?" I kissed her other breast then took my shirt and boxers all the way off. She lay beside me almost entirely naked, her panties weren't really covering anything so I pulled them down past her knees and then off. The perv in me had me smelling her scent from her underwear. It made my cock throb in her hand. She didn't really know how to give a hand job, she just squeezed and ran her fingers over the head.

"Lay all the way on your back, Jilly." She took her hand off my dick and lay back, I could tell her expression in the dark, she was anxious/nervous. I craned my neck so I could lick her slit, as she lay with her legs mostly together. She tasted like nothing else, she was sopping wet and I tasted her insides and nibbled on her clit, she arched up against my mouth and instinctively opened her legs farther, giving me more of her to taste and enhancing her pleasure.

I kissed her stomach then returned to her mouth, my cock touched her leg and she jumped, but she continued to explore my mouth with hers.

"Want me to get a condom, Jill?" I got as close as I had to, to look in her eyes. She was stunning, I wish I could've seen the color of her cheeks in a little more light 'though.

"Yes, Danny." I kissed her neck and rolled over to my nightstand. It didn't take a minute to locate the rubber in its box and open the package. I turned back toward her to roll it on so she could see.

I kissed her again and slowly worked my way between her legs, parting them inch by inch 'til I was on my elbows above her, her legs holding my sides. I had my cock at her entrance mashing around and running from the bottom of her moist slit to her hood.

"Want me to make love to you, Jilly?"

"Yes, Danny." She was already biting her lip, anticipating the discomfort. I took my cock in hand and placed it against her entrance and slowly pushed, she breathed in and held, I had the head in. I kissed her and pushed in farther, she was super-tight, finally I felt her hymen and plunged past her virginity.

"Ouch! Unnh, oh God!" I paused while she whimpered away the pain.

"You ok, Jilly?" She nodded, she was tense as hell. I pulled out a little then pushed back in. Repeated, 'til I was pubic bone to pubic bone with her. She moaned, it was finally feeling better for her, she wasn't as tense. I kissed her neck and stroked her cheek. Her pussy was just better than any other I'd ever been in, not just because of how tight she was, the natural reaction of her body, the way it moved around my cock was unbelievable. I stroked myself in and out of her, we'd found a rhythm, she was cooing now.

"You're so sexy, Jilly--gorgeous, sweet." I was plainly fucking her now, not slamming into her, just pulling out and plunging in and lightly grinding against her when I was deep.

"I love you, Danny. Unnh, this is ahhh, better than I imagined." I pinched her nipple and sucked on her tongue when she came, she squeezed my prick to death and shuddered, it snuck up on her. When her vise vagina relaxed enough my own impending orgasm made its way. I slammed into her and came into the condom, then continued to jab for a half-minute. I didn't get off her right away, I lay on her, trying not to crush her, she hugged me to her and kissed my cheek and whispered that she loved me.

We spent the next half-hour kissing and fondling. She lay immodest and let me possess her with my hands. We went again, this time she lay on top as I thrust up into her. We slept.

"I see you peeking at me." It was morning, she caught me spying on her as she read a book of mine she'd lifted from the floor.

"Good morning." She put the book down and started laughing.

"What?" She gave my cock a stroke over the sheet.

"It won't stop pointing at me."

"It misses you, wants to go back home." She giggled, pulled the sheet up to her chin and stared, mouth open. I pulled the sheet down to uncover her breasts, bent down and sucked a nipple into my mouth.

"Wanna try something?" She nodded. I got on my knees and maneuvered her onto her hands and knees. It took her a minute to figure it out, but then she parted her knees on the bed before me. I held her hip and paused, fumbling with the condom wrapper. Finally, I was in her, kissed her back, stroked her body, watched my dick slide into her. She was slippery, heavenly, I could go deeper than the night before. I slapped her ass lightly, it was so perky coming back toward me.

"Danny! You're not being nice..." I pulled out, she whined, then I licked her in one long stroke from clit to ass.

"Oh wow, that's weird." She squealed again as I pushed back into her in one stroke. I wasn't far from coming so I reached around her hip to rub her clit. She screeched and came hard after about a minute of that. I came in the condom and tossed it toward the waste basket, but it just landed with the other ones. She lay against me.

"I'm glad it was dark, I think I might of freaked out if I saw that last night." She pointed toward the red stain on the sheet.

"I'm sore, need to take a shower...wanna take a shower, Danny?" She seemed totally different from the girl I took to the carnival. I carried her to the bathroom, it didn't take long to get hard with her wet body slipping against mine. She just wanted to kiss at first, then she let me take her against the tiles.

I was tapped out after that. I dried her off, she seemed satisfied. I changed the sheets and we went back to bed and slept.

I looked at the clock, someone was coming up the steps. It was ten something, it must be Jessie. Then I realized, panicked, that it must be Jessie and I sat up to figure out what I should do. She was already in the doorway, smiling first, Jill was still asleep, she searched the scene then her face fell.

"Hey, Jess." She turned and went back down the stairs. She wasn't exactly pissed, I went after her, first slipped my shorts on 'though. I found her skulking in the kitchen.

"Hey, Jessie." She didn't say anything for a few minutes.

"Jesus, Danny, what did you do to her? There were half-a-dozen condoms on the floor."

"You should talk to her." She walked away from me when I came toward her.

"I hope you didn't treat her like a slut, Dan. I'm upset with you." Jill came in a beat after the pause between us.

"Oh, hi Jessie." She was sheepish, she didn't know Jess was here until she walked in wrapped in the sheet.

"Get your clothes, Jill, I'm tired and want to get home." She obediently left to retrieve her clothes.

It was mostly awkward as she let me hug her and try to make plans with her. She was cold to me, Jill returned and Jess said goodbye and waited for her sister. Jill looked like she was a deer caught, she looked at me then her sister not sure what she should do. Finally she hopped over to me and hugged me then left with her sister.

***

"I'm sorry, I was just shocked at the evidence..." Days of cold shoulder, Jessie finally gave in and went out with me, I talked to Jill on the phone about it but I hadn't seen her since that morning.

"But I am happy that she really liked it. So you're off the hook."

***

"I haven't seen you in forever."

"I know. I missed you too, it's been what, four days?" I had Jill on the coach at her house after I picked her up and took her home from work. Back into the normal schedule of things, except we made out when we got back to her house instead of watching TV or playing a board game.

"Can I see you every day?" Her face flushed, she kept smiling.

"Yes, Danny." She held my hand and just kept smiling at me.

"You wanna watch your baseball game?" Yankees/Red Sox was on.

"Nah. You like baseball?"

"I went to all your home games didn't I?" A lot of the away games too, her and Jessie in the bleachers yelling at me when I was at bat and ignoring the rest of the game.

"Yes, you did, my personal cheerleading section."

"Yeah, I don't like baseball, Jessie doesn't either... You used to take us for ice cream after, that's why I went."

"You didn't go to see me hit line drives off the outfield wall and field my position expertly?" She laughed.

"I also went so I could pretend you were my boyfriend too."

"Oh boy, what were you, ten?" She pinched my arm.

"When you were a senior I was fourteen and we went to the same school!"

"I remember you in eighth grade. I drove you home all the time. I remember when we went to the mall after school and your sister got you your first bra." Her face flushed.

"She told you?! That nasty snitch said she wouldn't."

"I thought it was cute. Your training bra wasn't doing the job anymore, your little boobies poking out."

"Too bad they haven't grown much since..." She inspected her chest.

"They're perfect. Symmetry and perkiness always wins over size, naked anyway." She bit her lip.

"You think so?" She studied me, I changed the subject.

"I'm thinking about going camping next weekend, you ever been camping?"

"Camping? No."

"That's a shame. You wanna go?"

"Yes." She was sitting in my lap, her dark brown hair never colored. My impossibly sweet and fragile doll.

"I can ask Lora to work for me on Saturday, I've Sunday off. Do you think I should get my hair cut before we go?" She hardly ever cut her hair, it was always down to the middle of her back.

"I like it long, if you get it cut you won't get it above your shoulders?"

"No. I guess I'll just wait." I tried to kiss her but she held my face back.

"Can I have a kiss please?"

"If you make me a cheese sandwich." It's amazing how much more confident she seemed now.

"I'll make you anything if you give me a kiss, Jilly." After the grilled cheese I'd managed to get her top off on her bed, played with her and kissed, but we were interrupted when her sister pulled into the drive. God, I remembered that I was engaged to Jessie and felt terrible. Really, if I chose or didn't, I'd be scummy. It was all Jessie's idea too...probably not my falling for her sister though.

***

"You're going camping? Jill's going?" Jess was puzzled.

"Yeah, she's never been camping and I asked and she said she wanted to." She frowned.

"Dan, she can't go out to the middle of nowhere..."

"Jill's an adult, she can decide if it's safe for her to leave home for a couple days. Besides, if it came down to it, I already figured out where the nearest emergency center is--a 25 minute drive from the park."

"I've never been camping..."

"You've always had an excuse not to go or never wanted to...I've asked plenty, Jessie." She dropped the subject.

***

She wore her sunglasses beside me on our two hour drive to the state park. Her legs were summer tan even though it was a week away from fall, 'though it was supposed to be in the mid-80's.

"You think the water will be too cold to go swimming? I brought my suit."

"We can go swimming, the lake won't be bad. Too bad you brought your bathing suit though." She giggled.

"I still have to get to the edge of the water, Danny..."

"I brought two fishing poles too."

"I've never been fishing either, I don't know if I want to."

"That's fine, we have plenty to do." She smirked trying to hold back a laugh.

The trip was pleasant, it was late in the afternoon by the time we arrived. We pulled into the designated camping area, parked and walked to the actual site.

"Wow, I didn't think it'd be this foresty. There's no one around."

"People don't really go camping after Labour Day, some come in October to see the leaves. Plus the individual sites are spread out pretty good."

"We have the whole forest to ourselves then." I spent a couple minutes putting up the tent, she sat on a stone and watched.

"Danny, make me a fire so I can cook us dinner." It took a while finding the right wood and then actually getting the kindling to light. She had a scarf in her hair, I asked her if I could borrow it to light the fire.

"No way!" And then it lit. She was very good at cooking things on the fire.

"You sure you never been camping before? You're very good at camping cooking."

"I know, I am very good." It was dark now, she was sitting against me in front of the fire, I wanted to get her in the tent. Moments later the first crack of thunder made her jump to me.

"Danny, let's go in the tent." She was scared. The first flash of lightning made her run into the tent. I spread the ashes, left some stuff lying out and followed her into the tent. She was in her sleeping bag smiling, the big flashlight in her hand.

"Get in with me, I'm scared." I climbed in, she was out of her shorts, goosebumps all over. "I'll take care of you, you're sweet to me. Too bad about the weather, I thought tonight would be nice out." The rain began pelting the tent roof. She wrapped her arms around me and intertwined her legs with mine.

"This is a nice date, I don't care if it rains."

"You're a cheap date." She bit my neck.

"I thought you were a good boy, now I know you're not." I stroked her hair.

"You're still a good girl." I rubbed her puss over her panties, she cooed and rubbed her hair into my cheek.

"Wait, I have a surprise, get out of my sleeping bag."

"But the only surprise I want is in here." She pushed me out.

"Now, sit facing the corner and keep your eyes closed or I won't let you back in my sleeping bag."

She rummaged around for a bit and it seemed like it took forever for her to do whatever it was she was doing, finally she told me I could turn around. When I saw her my heart skipped a beat, she was sitting on her sleeping bag in white stockings, tiny panties and a black bra. When she moved to adjust the flashlight I discovered her panties were a thong.

"Can I touch?" She giggled, nodded, then came to me.

"I got this outfit just for you..." I felt the fabric over her thigh, the tops of the stockings had bows on them.

"Only to look at?"

"For you to look at, then take off."

"We don't have to take your stockings off." I stroked her legs and stared into her eyes, she was heated, this different creature than the one from months before, even different than the girl of days before. She was perfect, her lips were shiny.

"What's your dream job, Jilly?"

"My dream job?!" I kissed her fingers while she thought about it.

"That's easy. I wanna make a naked baby and stay at home and wash her in the sink and make dinner for my amazing husband."

"You'll be the best wife and mother." She kissed me, licked my lips.

"You smell like campfire and taste like rain." I wrapped her arms around me and pulled her into my lap, sucking on her neck.

"You taste like you." We were in full make-out mode, she was grinding lightly against me, then she stopped.

"Danny, I really have to pee." I continued nibbling at her neck.

"Danny, I really have to pee and it's raining..." I stopped my explorations.

"There's a bathroom about a mile back, we could run to the car and drive there..."

"That's too far, I really gotta go. I'll just go outside. Come with me?" I smiled and she wrapped herself up in her jacket, still in her stockings. We slipped shoes on and wandered in the rain a dozen yards from the tent, she was looking for the right tree I guess.

"Right here, Danny. I never peed in the woods before...face the other way." I turned around, the rain was still pretty heavy even under the trees. She finished and grabbed me and ran back to the tent.

"I'm freezing, we're soaked. My secret outfit's ruined." She took off everything. Her nipples were poking out. I undressed to match her. She was shivering.

"Let's get in my sleeping bag." I was completely hard, she pushed it with her belly when we were face to face in my sleeping bag. I kissed her soft lips for a minute. She stroked my cock and placed it against her pussy, rubbing the head over her lips.

"Let me get a condom from my bag." She brought her knee to my hip, opening herself, putting the tip of my cock in her.

"Jilly, I should wear a condom." I pulled back, held her hand.

"No, you don't have to, I started the pill when I was in the hospital last." She moved me back to her entrance and pushed me into her. Pure heat, I became aware of how cold it was in the tent when I was introduced to her wet warmth. She squeezed me and adjusted, I was in her, pelvis to pelvis.

"Oh, jeeze, I remember it now...uhhh, so good, Danny." She buried her face in my neck as I gently dug into her with my cock. I moved on top of her, her breathing was heavier and more ragged.

"You ok, Jill?" She closed her eyes and nodded. I rubbed her leg while I drove deeper into her. She moaned, which I took as a good sign and fucked her harder. She whined and cooed in my ear.

"You make me feel so sexy, Danny. Come in me." I thought I was good to go for a while longer, but when she said that I knew I had less than a minute in her incredible vagina. I fucked her, and I thought I might have been a little too rough because her face was in a strange wince, but she came underneath me, her vagina squeezing my cock as I ejaculated deep into her womb.

"You're amazing, Jilly. I love you." She kissed me hard, attacked my tongue, I licked her lips, teased her, licked her teeth until I was soft in her. I lay next to her, let some air into the sleeping bag because it was so hot, but it got cold quick and she climbed on me and put her head on my chest.

"I like how we smell together. It's like that weird kind of stinkiness that you can't help sniffing... I love you, Danny."

"Jill, I want you to move in with me when we get back." She looked up at me surprised.

"What about Jessie?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 971 milliseconds