Jessi's New Mistress Ch. 2

"Yeah, that sounds good to me!" They made arrangements to meet the next afternoon at Jana's house.

Jessi was excited at the possibility. Elise said that Jana's slut was incredibly sexy, barely 18, a tiny girl with a slender body, a gorgeous face and long blonde hair. Jessi thought about what it would mean to her Mistress, to see Jessi with Jana's slut. She remembered that DIana had told her how much Elise liked to watch...

"Oh, Mistress, that sounds wonderful... Is there anything else I need to do today?"

"No, Jessi, that's all for now, I just needed a good cum. I have some work to do but you can go back to your room. Did Diana show you how to work the intercom?"

"Yes, Mistress. If you need me, call me!"

"That's a good little slut... But remember, no touching yourself. If you are going to cum, I am the one who will make it happen. Is that clear, slut?"

"Yes Mistress E. Perfectly clear!"

Jessi went back to her room and stretched out on the bed. She was incredibly turned on, knowing that she was now Elise's slut. Plus knowing that her Mistress would be sharing her with her friend, Jana.

After a while, Jessi buzzed Elise to let her know she had to leave for school pretty soon, and to ask if she needed anything further. Elise said, "No, but please come see me before you leave."

Jessi changed clothes, putting on a red silk tank top and her jeans, with a red bra and thong underneath. Jessi loves to wear sexy underthings, and hopes her new Mistress will let her wear them.

When Jessi knocked on the door to Elise's office, she heard Elise's voice tell her to enter. When she stepped through the door, she could scarcely believe her eyes. Diana was sitting in Elise's lap, nude, with her legs wrapped around Elise's waist. Diana was sliding up and down on the biggest dildo she had ever seen, which was strapped to Elise's hips. It had to be at least 12 inches long and two inches around, and Jessi couldn't believe that the whole thing fit in Diana's pussy.

Elise was sucking the younger girl's nipples and rubbing her clit. Diana was moaning and squirming around as Elise fucked her with the huge dildo. Although "...as Diana fucked herself on the huge dildo" might have been a better description. Diana was grinding her hips into Elise's, forcing the fake cock deep inside herself. Jessi could tell that Diana was very turned on, and close to orgasm.

Elise turned to Jessi, "You have a nice time at class, okay darling? And I will see you later..."

Jessi walked over and gave her Mistress a long, deep kiss goodbye, and kissed Diana, too. The younger girl took Jessi's hand and put it on her breast. Jessi gave her a squeeze then stepped back.

Jessi said with a smile, "I have to get going, Diana... If I don't go now, I probably won't go at all!"

Diana nodded and said, "Bye, Jessi, have a good time."

Class was uneventful, in fact Jessi could not stop thinking about everything that had happened in the past few days. Elise, Diana, the collar, Jana and her girl, seeing Elise and Diana together... When she got home, the big house was dark. She made her way to her room and undressed for bed.

She could hardly wait until the next day as she drifted off to sleep...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds