Jessi's New Mistress Ch. 3

Jessi then reached for the dildo, and began working it into Cameron's holes. The young girl was sopping wet, and Jessi was able to slide the end of each into the young girl's tight holes. Jessi reached for the lube and squirted some on the one in Cameron's ass, then gently pressed forward. Soon both of the young girl's holes were filled, and Jessi switched the vibrator on to 'low.'

Cameron immediately started moaning and arching her hips back against Jessi, forcing the dildoes deeper inside herself. Jessi reached her face up and began to bat her tongue across Cameron's clit. It was swollen and red, and sticking out at least an inch. Jessi fluttered her tongue back and forth rapidly, barely flicking the tip while she worked the plastic cocks into the young girl's pussy and ass.

Cameron had stopped licking Jessi, concentrating on what Jessi was making her feel. Her hips were thrusting back hard, fucking herself deep in both holes. The little blonde girl was moaning, "Yesssss... Fuck me, Jessi, fuck me, just like that... Harder Jessi, fuck me, baby..." Jessi spread Cameron's lips wide with her fingers and wrapped her lips around the younger girl's hard clit, sucking hard and flicking her tongue over it. Then Jessi switched the vibrator up, increasing the sensations.

Cameron screamed, "Oh my god... Ohhhhhh..." and Jessi could feel the spasms hit the younger girl again. Jessi kept fucking Cameron through several strong orgasms, gradually slowing down her pace until she was just barely moving the dildoes in and out. Cameron was panting, gasping, trying to catch her breath.

The younger girl spun around and lay next to Jessi, with her arms around the older girl's neck and their bodies pressed together. "That was amazing, Jessi, you fuck me so good..."

"Mmmmmm... Glad I was able to make you feel good baby, I loved it too!"

A moan from the couch made both girls look. Elise had the dildo that Jessi gave her, and was thrusting it in and out of Jana's pussy. Jana had three of her fingers buried in Elise's dripping pussy. The two women were kissing deeply as they fucked each other.

Cameron crawled over between Elise's open thighs and began to kiss her way up the long legs. Jessi took the cue, and did the same thing for Jana. When Jessi's face got close to Jana's center, the older woman reached down and stroked Jessi's cheek. Jana then took Jessi's hair and pulled her face gently toward her mound.

Jessi wrapped her hand around Elise's, watching intently as her Mistress slammed the big cock into Jana's pussy. Elise took her hand away and said, "Your turn, Jessi... Fuck Mistress Jana for me... Show me how good you can fuck her, baby..."

Jessi smiled and took over fucking Jana. She lowered her head and ran her tongue across Jana's clit, as she continued to slide the big dildo in and out.

Jessi looked over at Cameron, and saw that she had taken her Mistress' place as well. Cameron was fucking Elise, but her tiny hand fit completely inside Elise's pussy. Cameron lowered her blonde head and began sucking Elise's clit, as she moved her hand in and out and twisted it. Elise was arching her hips up against the little girl's hand, moaning, "Yes, baby girl, yesssss... Fuck me with your hand, make me cum all over your hand, little baby..."

Hearing her Mistress talk like that made Jessi even more turned on. She had been close to orgasm when Cameron was licking her, but she never came. Her pussy was dripping, her juices were running down her legs.

She attacked Jana's pussy, sucking and licking her clit while she rammed the big dildo in and out. Jana stretched one leg out so it was over her shoulder. The older woman still had her hand in Jessi's hair, but now she was pulling the sub girl into her steaming pussy, grinding her face against her wetness. Jessi kept sucking and sliding the dildo, and she could tell that Jana was close to orgasm. She looked over at Elise and Cameron, and could tell that her Mistress was also close. She wanted her two Mistresses to cum together...

She heard Elise's breathing get ragged, and knew her own Mistress was close. Jessi licked a finger of her other hand, then pressed it against Jana's asshole. The older woman moaned, "Yesssss...." as Jessi slowly worked the finger in. Soon it was buried to the base, and Jessi started moving it in and out, twisting her finger, as she did the same with the dildo.

When Jessi's mouth once again attched itself to Jana's throbbing clit, the older woman erupted. A torrent of sticky juices flowed out of her pussy and onto Jessi's face. Jessi tried to lick up as much as she could, but her chin and mouth were glistening with the older woman's love jiuces.

She could hear Elise cumming, too. Talking so nasty to Cameron, "Yes litle baby girl, fuck my cunt so good, baby, fuck me baby, make me cum just like that..."

Jessi looked at Cameron just as the younger girl turned and looked at her. The two subs smiled at each other, and knew they would be friends for a long time.

* * * * *

So tell me, dear readers... Send me feedback, tell me what should happen next? Give me some of your best ideas... I love to hear from you, especially all you sexy women out there in Literotica-Land!

Jessica

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds