Jewelry Store Heist

I looked at my wife's scrunched up face and knew that he had filled her up. I could hear sucking sounds each time his ass rose up. I sounded like her wet pussy was reluctant to let go of his rod.

Forrest fucked her for about ten minutes and I could already hear the big man breathing hard. For her part, my wife kept her eyes shut and her brow was still furrowed. She too, was breathing hard.

Within five minutes, Forrest was groaning loudly. Alicia's mouth was open, but no sound came out. She turned her head to face me, but her eyes were still shut. Forrest thrust viciously upwards and she screamed. "OWW." And then repeated with each thrust, "OWWW, OWWW, OWWW." I couldn't tell if it was from pain or another orgasm.

He finally stopped with his cock buried deep inside of her and an "OHHH," escaped from her lips. I could see her whole body relax and she was gasping for breath.

For the first time I noticed that both Alex and Charlie had gotten dressed and waited silently while their partner finished with my wife. As he pulled out, cum from his cock dripped onto her pubic hair. I could see that the bed was soaked as cum from the three black men continued to seep out of her pussy and down her crack until it hit the bed.

While Forrest got dressed, Alex said to me, "Remember what I told you. You obviously have to report the burglary to the police, but don't tell them that we were here. Understood?" I nodded yes. "Okay, I'm going to cut the tape between your hands and feet." He cut the tape and put the kitchen knife on the dresser. "After we leave you can hop over and get the knife and free yourself."

He looked over at Alicia's nude form. "Mrs. Burns, your husband still has his erection so I guess that he'll have to decide whether to untie you or fuck you." She looked at me like she didn't see me and she said nothing.

The three men left. After a moment I stood and immediately fell down. My legs and feet were asleep. It took me another fifteen minutes to get over and get the knife and cut myself free. I crawled on my hands and knees over to the bed. Using the bed for support I was able to stand. Alicia looked up at me with no expression on her face. Without thinking I looked at her wet crotch and felt a tingle in my groin. Fortunately I no longer had an erection.

I untied her right wrist and then her leg on the same side. I wanted to caress her stocking covered leg, but instead I slowly walked around the bed using the frame for support and untied the remaining restraints. She didn't move or say anything; just laid there spread eagle. "Are you all right?" I asked and got no answer.

I went into the bathroom and got a towel and heated up a wash cloth. Returning to our bedroom I started to wipe off her crotch.

"Don't touch me you bastard," she spit. She grabbed the wash cloth and towel from my hands and started to clean herself up.

"Honey I'm so sorry," I said.

"Don't honey me," she answered. "You liked watching them fuck me."

"I... I'm sorry," I mumbled.

"I'm going to take a shower," she replied and finally crawled off of the bed. She started toward the bathroom on wobbly legs and when I reached out to help she said, "Don't!"

I looked down at the floor in shame, but when she retreated into the bathroom I couldn't help but look at the cum now dripping down the inside of her thighs. When the bathroom door closed I looked at the bed and saw the large wet spot. I pulled off the covers and sheets with the intention of putting them in the wash and saw that the mattress pad and mattress were wet too.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds