• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jill & Nathan: Fantasies Fulfilled

Jill & Nathan: Fantasies Fulfilled

Nathan and Jill had recently celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary. Both in their mid forties, they were both happy, but looking for some new adventure now that their kids were grown and on their own. Sex had never been a problem for either of them, and both had been involved in affairs with other people. They both had suspected the other of straying, but neither said anything to the other. They were secure in their marriage, and knew the difference between the love they shared and a purely physical desire for someone. Lately something seemed to be lacking though, and they knew they needed something to jumpstart their sex live.

One night they decided to rent a pornographic movie and watch it together. They both got worked up watching the movie, and that night their sex was as good as it had ever been. As they lay in bed afterwards, Jill asked Nathan if he had any fantasies. "Well," Nathan said, "I think it might be fun to try a little light bondage. You know tie you up, blindfold you, and maybe gag you." Jill said she would not mind trying that, and then Nathan asked if she ever had any fantasies.

"Sometimes I imagine having sex with a stranger," she said, "someone I didn't know and would never see again, but that is to dangerous in today's world, it would have to be someone I knew was disease free, so it couldn't be someone I didn't know. I guess my all time favorite fantasy though would have to be having a three way. The thought of two men working on me at the same time has always been a turn on for me." Jill said. "Would that bother you seeing me get fucked by another man?"

"All I know," said Nathan, "Is I want to fuck you now." With that they preceded to have a very pleasant night of fucking and sucking, with no more talk of fantasy's, but the thoughts were there for both of them.

The next night after dinner, Nathan was sitting in the living room watching a basketball game when Jill asked him to come into the bedroom, she said there was something she wanted to show him. When Nathan went into the bedroom he found Jill wearing nothing but a smile, and on the bed was some rope of varying lengths, a pair of handcuffs, some leather wrist clamps, some scarves, a ball gag, and a silk blindfold. Nathan smiled and kissed his wonderful wife. Jill said she found a little sex shop near where she worked, and bought a few things on her lunch hour.

Nathan picked up the blindfold and put it on Jill. Jill had heard that when you lose one of your senses, the others are heightened. Nathan slowly moved around Jill, softly kissing her and slowly running his hand over her body and face. Jill never knew where the next touch was going to come from, and she liked that. Jill felt her arms moved behind her back, and then she heard and felt the cuffs secured on her wrists. Jill tried to move her hands but found she had very little movement. "Neat," she thought. Nathan now laid her on the bed, and started kissing and rubbing her breasts. Nathan was very slow and deliberate with what he was doing, and he was driving Jill crazy with desire.

Next Nathan placed the ball gag in her mouth and used the rope to tie her spread legs to the legs of the bed. Nathan then proceeded to start eating Jill's pussy. This was never Nathan's favorite, but he knew Jill liked it. Unable to move, Jill just laid back and enjoyed it. Jill found that the darkness did seem to heighten her feelings, but maybe that was her imagination. After about ten minutes of this, Nathan sat Jill up and uncuffed her hands. He now recuffed them in front of her, and moved her hands over her head where he used a scarf to tie the handcuffs to the headboard. Jill now lay spread eagle on her bed, bound and gaged,and waiting to be fucked. Jill was not disappointed as Nathan was soon in her aching pussy. Helpless, and unable to move, Jill enjoyed a tremendous orgasm as Nathan punished her aching pussy.

After about 20 minutes, she felt Nathan cum in her drenched pussy. Nathan then untied her, and with the blindfold and gag still in place led her into the living room and had her get on the couch on her knees, with her head facing the back of the couch. Jill obediently did as she was told, and Nathan once again bound her legs and arms. Nathan then removed the gag and told her to suck his cock. Jill did not have to be told twice, as cocksucking was the thing she loved more than anything. Nathan held her head and fucked her face with a fury for at least 15 minutes before finally shooting his load down her waiting throat. Jill always enjoyed having a mans cock in her mouth, and held it there until she felt it getting hard again. Nathan then went around to the front of the couch and proceeded to fuck Jill's sweet ass.

Without the gag in place, Jill could be more vocal now, and moaned with delight as Nathan fucked her in the ass. Nathan just stood still and moved Jill's ass back in forth, making Jill do all the work this time. Jill was loving every minute of it, and she secretly fantasized that it was a stranger having his way with her and she was helpless to stop it. After a few more positions, and a few more blowjobs and fucks, they decided to call it a night.

The next day at work was a long one for Jill; she couldn't wait to get home and get tied up and fucked again. When Jill got home that night, Nathan was already there. "Hi," he said, " I got another porno flick, something I thought you might like."

"Great," Jill said, "put it in." This porno flick was about gangbangs, and Nathan was right, Jill indeed did enjoy it. Jill couldn't help but envy the cute little actress who was getting all those wonderful cocks in her. Nathan moved Jill's skirt up and stuck his hand down her moist panties, and started fingering her. Jill soon hand 3 fingers moving in and out of her cunt while he flicked her clit with his thumb. Jill waited till she climaxed, and then she unzipped his pants and engulfed his cock in her mouth. After a minute Nathan raised her head and said lets go to the bedroom. When they reached the bedroom, Jill got down on her knees and pulled her husbands pants down, barely taking time to unfasten them. She hungrily sucked his cock, and in 5 minutes she had him shooting his load down her throat. The next thing Jill knew, Nathan was placing the blindfold mask on her, and as he raised her to her feet, and began to take off her blouse, Nathan asked her if she really enjoyed last night. "Hell yes," Jill said, "It was all I could think about all day."

"What part did you like the best?" Nathan asked her as he tied her arms to the headboard of there bed. " I have always loved a cock in my mouth, but being tied up and helpless made it exciting as well as delicious. I also loved feeling you relentlessly fucking my pussy and my asshole, but I think sucking your cock was the best part, I don't think I can ever get tired off sucking cock." Jill might have gone on, but Nathan now was placing the ball cock in her mouth.

Nathan led Jill to the bed and told her to lie down, which she obediently did. Nathan then tied her hands to the sides of the headboard, and then removed her skirt and panties. Nathan then raised Jill's legs high in the air, and also secured them by her ankles to the headboard. Jill now was lying there with her legs spread wide, and her ass up in the air. Nathan did nothing for a moment, then Jill felt him run his finger down the inside of her thigh, stopping just before he got to her cunt. Then he did the same thing to the other thigh. Come on Jill thought quit playing and teasing me and just fuck me. Now Jill felt Nathan slowly massaging her left breast as he kissed and sucked her right one. Nathan alternated kissing and squeezing her breasts, as he started fingering her pussy.

Umm, that feels good Jill thought, but after 5 minutes of this Jill was squirming and dieing for some cock. Nathan now proceeded to eat her pussy, as he never had before. Jill knew he did not like eating pussy, but he was really getting into it tonight, and Jill was loving it. Nathan started fingering her pussy again, as he sucked on her clit, and Jill started bucking wildly, but there was no place to go. Nathan worked a second finger in Jill, and then a third, and then he slowly started to rotate his fist on her aching cunt. Was Nathan going to fist fuck her? Jill had heard about that, but her and Nathan had never tried it. Soon Nathan had her aching pussy spread wide, and he started fist fucking her.

Jill nearly passed out from the mixture of pain and joy. Damn Nathan must have read a book or something, Jill thought, he was so different tonight. Then the fist was gone and Nathan lifted Jill's legs even higher and started to fuck her. Nathan was fucking her like a wild man; Jill soon felt the wave of an orgasm rush over her. She knew that Nathan was really getting off to this because he was rock hard and Jill could swear he was at least an inch bigger than normal, but that was probably a sensation caused by the position she was in. After 15 minutes of hard fucking, Jill felt Nathan beginning to cum. Nathan pulled out at the last minute and shot his load on her ass. Nathan had never done that before, and she wished he had cum inside her and let his juices fill her, but she was certainly not complaining. Nathan had done so many new things tonight; Jill could hardly wait to see what he had in mind next for her.

Nathan now released Jill, and led her into the living room. Nathan told Jill to lean forward on a chair resting her arms on the arms of the chair. Jill did as she was told, and quickly found her feet spread and tied to the legs of the chair, while her arms were tightly tide to the arms of the chair, and her head resting on the back of the chair. The Porno movie was still running on the TV, and though Jill obviously could not see it, Jill could hear the girls as they were getting gangbanged. Suddenly Nathan was in her ass, pounding her mecilessly. How did Nathan get so hard again so soon Jill thought, but she was definitely not complaining. "Yes Nathan, oh God yes," Jill thought, "you feel so good. " Jill was in ecstasy as Nathan was riding her ass and working her tits with his hands. Listening to the sounds of the TV, Jill thought I know girls, it feels great doesn't i…Suddenly Jill's thoughts were cut short as she involuntarily opened her eyes in shock.

Because of the blindfold Jill could not see anything, but she definitely felt something. Someone was removing her ball gag, but Nathan's hands were full with her tits. All at once Jill realized what was going on, Nathan had set her up with a stranger. He must have been here all along because she never heard the door open. He must have been in the closet when she gave Nathan his blowjob, and told him how much she enjoyed sucking cocks. Then, after Nathan tied her up, he was the one that had fucked her. Nathan had gotten someone he trusted to fuck his wife with him. "Thank you Nathan," Jill thought, "God I love you." All this flashed through Jill's mind in a moment as Nathan continued to drill Jill's immobile ass. Jill felt the gag removed and replaced in her mouth by the strangers cock.

Jill took his cock willingly into her hungry mouth, and used the motion that Nathan's fucking already had her in to move her mouth up and down his shaft. The stranger gently ran his fingers though Jill's long blond hair, and massaged her scalp as she continued to suck him off. Soon she had the strangers' balls slapping on her chin, and Nathan's balls slapping on her ass, and 4 hands roaming over her. Jill no longer envied the porn stars that were getting banged, she was right there with them. Nathan finally came in her ass, and he and the stranger switch places. Nathan put his cock in Jill's waiting mouth, and the stranger kissed and sucked on Jill's Clit as he stuck two fingers up her ass. Jill soon had another climax as the men continued to work on her with there hands and mouths. The stranger started fucking Jill's pussy, and continued this until Nathan came in her mouth.

Lets change positions Nathan said, and Jill was untied from her chair. Jill was then tied on her back to the coffee table, her arms and legs tied to the four legs of the table. One of the men, Jill was not sure which, straddled the table with his legs, and started to fuck her face, as the other man ate her pussy. Soon, the man in her mouth came, holding her head as he shot a load of cum down her throat. Jill could not move even if she wanted too, and this feeling of helplessness, added to her excitement. The man in Jill's mouth withdrew, and was replaced by the other man. The other man now started sucking on Jill's swollen pussy, and once again Jill just laid there and enjoyed the moment. Jill could still hear the gangbang tape and knew that it had been rewound and started again. Apparently Jill was not the only one who was getting worked up by this tape. After about ten minutes, Jill felt the man in her mouth coming, and waited to taste his salty discharge. The cock was suddenly taken from her mouth though, as the man shot his load on Jill's face. Jill moved her head, but there was no where to go as gob after gob of cum hit her in the face, and then this man stuck his cock back in her mouth and had her suck him clean.

Jill was now untied, and led back to the bedroom where the gag was once again put in place, and her hands were cuffed in front of her, and she was laid face down on the bed, as her cuffed hands were secured to the head board with a scarf Jill was raised to a kneeling position, and one of the men positioned himself under her. Jill lowered herself onto this man as he grabbed a handful of her tits and started kissing and playing with them. Jill leaned forward, and as she did she felt the other man enter her rear. Jill for the first time had a man in her pussy and her ass at the same time, and she had never felt so alive, and satisfied. This went on for hours, with Jill being tied and retied, teased and pleased, the willing love slave of these two men. Jill was loving all the attention, and the blindfold and mystery man only added to the pleasures of her many orgasm's that night. They kept the porno taped going rewinding it and watching it and using it for background music as they both continued fucking and sucking Jill, moving between the front room and the bed room. Finally Jill, bound hand and foot, face down on her bed, heard the front door open and close, and she knew the mysterious stranger had gone.

Nathan released Jill from her bonds, and removed the blindfold. The light hurt her eyes, as she had been in the dark for such a long time. Nathan kissed her and asked if she was hungry. Jill looked at Nathan and said, "Sure, I could eat something." Nathan said, "Great, I'll fix us some BLT's while you take a shower," and with that Nathan left the room. "What the hell," Jill said silently to herself, "Nathan is acting like nothing happened." As Jill took her shower, feeling the warm running over her aching, tortured, pleased body, she realized that Nathan was right. What was there to talk about? Jill did not want to know who the stranger was that she had fucked and sucked, that would spoil the fantasy. They did not talk about it that night or the next morning, they never talked about it at all, but they did do it again.

They did not do it every time, that would spoil the fun of the surprise. Jill never knew when it would happen, but at least once a week, sometimes more, Jill enjoyed being a love slave in a three way. It was not always the same man, Jill could tell that much from the size and girth of the cocks she was forced to suck and fuck. There were at least 5, maybe 6 different men that Jill was servicing, who they were though Jill had no idea. It could be anyone that Nathan knew and trusted, someone he worked with, a client, his father, his brother, hell she thought it could be her brother. Whenever Jill would see anyone who knew Nathan, she would wonder if this man had fucked her or been the recipient of one of her famous blowjobs. Sometimes, there would be two strangers along with Nathan, and Jill would enjoy the unbelievable thrill of triple penetration as she sat one cock and had another in her ass as she took the third one in her mouth. Those nights were heaven, and she always had someone ready to use her.

The morning after Christmas, after an especially long night of sex as Jill had serviced four men last night for the first time, Jill and Nathan were sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee and reading the paper when Jill asked, "What do you want to do for NewYears?"

Nathan continued reading the paper as he said, "I thought we would just stay home this year." Jill was disappointed, because she loved to party on New Years Eve, it was her favorite holiday of the year, but she knew she had a week to change his mind. "I thought I would just invite 7 of my friends over and have kind of a reunion," Nathan said without looking up from the paper, "Bring the New Year in with a bang if you know what I mean."

Jill knew exactly what he meant, and she was no longer disappointed, now she was wet, very very wet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jill & Nathan: Fantasies Fulfilled

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 499 milliseconds