• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jill's Spanking - 10 Years On

Jill's Spanking - 10 Years On

Authors Note: This story does work on it's own but reading the others in the series first will make it better.

*****

It had been a little over ten years since Jill and I had our first spanking fun. Our two girls were with their grandparents on holiday for two weeks and unbeknown to me Jill had ordered a full school uniform from her old school, skirt, shirt, blazer and tie. She had also been out and bought school socks and shoes and ribbon for her hair. Now these days girls don't go in for ribbon but she thought it would be a good addition. Like I said I knew nothing of this at the time which is just as well as I would have been sporting a hardon for days.

A couple of days after the kids had gone she says to me why don't we go out for tea like we used to when we first started. Luckily the pub we went to for tea was still going so off we went. After we ordered our food she looked round. "Hasn't changed much but it sure brings back some good memories."

"That it does, but what memories did it bring back for you?" I saw the glint in her eye, the mischievous one. "I know what you're thinking." I said. She just smiled. "You're thinking about the first time I spanked and fucked you." She blushed, something that she still does whenever spanking is mentioned. Yes we still when we can spank each other, no so much her spanking me which happens a couple of times a year, me spanking her is more frequent.

"Yes I was, it's been just over 10 years since you first spanked me."

"I know, I can still remember seeing you in my room dressed in your school uniform. I remember spanking you till you cried and fucking you till you screamed out your orgasm as I filled you with cum."

She blushed even more but before I could say any more the girl came with our food and we settled down to eat. Further talk about that night was prevented with the room filling up with other people coming in to eat, but the glint didn't leave her eyes and I knew that we were in for some fun later.

An hour or so later we left the pub and for once I wasn't driving, which looking back was something she had planned. Instead of heading for home she was heading to one of the places we had some out door fun. I hadn't taken much notice of what she was wearing, it was late summer and she tended to wear skirts or dresses until the weather changed. Once we arrived we got out of the car and headed off into the wooded area. My cock was already hard, it has been a while since we had some out door fun and it always got me hard and leaking when I knew that. We quickly found one of our old regular spots but she kept on walking, I figured we'd come back to it when she was ready.

Some little time later she came to a stop, looked around and flashed me her knickers. White cotton, the same type she wore the first time I spanked her. I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her close, kissed her and then whispered in her ear, "You want me to spank and fuck you here?"

"No spanking tonight, just take my knickers off and fuck me." She replied.

I looked round and saw no one, lifted her skirt and pulled down her knickers. Getting down on my knees I spread her legs a little more and started to lick her already wet pussy. I heard a distant crack of a branch being snapped and stood up. Her knickers were still round her ankles and she made no attempt to pull them up, in fact she stepped out of them, leaving them on the floor and jumped up and wrapped herself around me. I kissed her an put her back on the ground and as I did so she went straight for my belt and in quick time my pants and shorts were round my ankles. She jumped and wrapped herself around me again and with me taking her weight, she found my cock and guided it into her. She was bouncing up and down on my cock and god I was enjoying it and from the sounds coming from her mouth so was she so I was surprised when she slipped off me and once on the ground undid her skirt and let it fall to the floor near her knickers before dragging me down to restart our fucking. We changed in to the doggie position at some point and as I got closer I spanked her bum a couple of times before cumming inside her just as she reached her second orgasm.

I withdrew and watched my cum start to leak out of her pussy. She grabbed her knickers which I thought she was just going to put back on but instead she just mopped up my cum from her leg and her pussy, put on her skirt and said lets go home. She kept her knickers in her hand and as we got back to the path she found a low lying branch and hung them on it, a note to anyone who came this way that she'd been fucked.

She drove home and as soon as we were through the door and I was locking up her skirt was on the floor and she was running to our bedroom to continue where we had left off.

Next Day

I had gone to work and was part way through my day when a picture message from Jill arrived on my phone. Another pair of white cotton knickers with the words "More fun when you get home and I expect to be spanked when you get here."

My cock rose to attention, luckily I was at my desk as I replied, "For getting me hard at work, too right you're getting a spanking."

Of course when you have something good to look forward to when you get home, the work day dragged. Ten minutes before I was due to leave I got another picture message, Jill bent over, smiling back at the camera in just those white knickers and the message, "Be careful driving home you have an appointment to turn this bum red when you get here."

Driving home was the least of my problems at that moment, waiting for my cock to go down before I could leave was. I managed and left the office on time and without any obvious tenting of my pants.

The drive home was always a pain, rush hour traffic meant at one point it would take me over half an hour to do two miles. Jill didn't help matters when I received another message this time with her knickers round her knees and her ass and pussy on show. "Come and get it, it's wet and waiting." Luckily I was stopped in that two mile jam at the time and after readjusting my pants I sent her a message back.

"Bad girls like you deserve a spanking and that's exactly what you are going to get when I get home."

It took me another half hour till I pulled into the drive of our house, a detached, in a quiet road. The bedroom light was on and I knew Jill would be waiting there for me. What I wasn't expecting was how she was dressed.

I took off my coat and hung it up and walked slowly up the stairs. When I opened the door to our bedroom there she was, sat on the edge of the bed dressed in the school uniform. Navy pleated skirt, white shirt and school tie, Navy blazer with school patch, white knee socks with little bows which are now all the rage, and school shoes. To top it off she had put her hair in a pony tail held together with a bow ribbon. She looked the picture of innocence till you looked at her face, the mischievous glint in her eyes and the blush in her cheeks.

"You're a very naughty girl sending pictures like that young lady, whatever were you thinking now get up off there and put you nose to the wall while I get ready to give you that spanking you deserve."

She did as she was told and I took the opportunity to take a photo of her doing just that. I realised I wanted to have one of her sat on the bed as she was when I came in and quickly told her to get back into that position. I also decided that I wanted to use my actual camera not my phone for these as the kids sometimes played games on my phone and I didn't want them seeing what I was a bout to take. I took a couple of her sat on the bed and then a couple with her stood with her nose against the wall. I then set the camera to video and placed it where it would get the best view of her spanking and told her to stand in front of me.

"Now Jill, how far do you want to go with this spanking?" I asked.

"I want you to spank me till I cry then I want you to fuck me till you cum inside me."

Those were the exact same words she spoke the very first time I spanked her.

"Then get over my knee and let's begin."

She placed herself over my knee, I rubbed her bum through her skirt and knickers for a couple of minutes then landed ten quick spanks. I knew these would have little effect but that didn't matter, the next ones would. I lifted her skirt and tucked it into the waistband. As the white cotton knickers came into view and my cock came quickly to attention. Again I rubbed her bum through the knickers before delivering ten more quick fire spanks. I let her rest for a second, more so that I could readjust my cock than for her and then delivered ten more measured and harder spanks.

"Now get up and put your nose against the wall young lady."

She again did as she was told. I undid my belt and took it off, undid the button and lowered the zip on my pants just for comfort before telling her to stand in front of me. I reached up and lowered her knickers to her knees and put her over my knee and started to spank her again. Half way through she started to squirm a little and her legs came up now and then. He bum was turning to a bright red and the heat coming off it was enough not to need to put the heating on. I parted her legs a little and ran a finger down to her pussy, boy was she wet, taking a little of her juices on the tip of my finger I started to play with her clit. She moaned, I stopped and landed ten quick fire spanks and one really hard one on her sit spot which caused her to screech "ouch!" I really wanted to fuck her but she wanted to cry first and I didn't want to disappoint her.

Again I started peppering her bum with spanks, the ouches and leg kicking were getting more pronounced, as I landed one on her sit spot and she came hard, I didn't let up and carried on eventually I heard her start to cry and finally break down and sob. I stopped spanking her and started to rub her bum gently. As she quietened I slipped my hand down to her pussy and started to rub and finger her. I heard her starting to moan between sobs, gently I moved her to the edge of the bed and undressed. I left her as she was, skirt tucked into the waistband, knickers round her knees as I positioned myself behind her and started to rub my cock on her bum and pussy. She looked back at me, tears in her eyes and mouthed fuck me already. Again I didn't want to disappoint and I slid myself into her hot, wet, wanting pussy and started to fuck her.

I reached up under her shirt to her tits and slowly played with them through her bra as I continued to pound her, my fingers eventually pushing it up so that I could play with her nipples as I pinched them she came again as I was pulling back and she squirted her juices all over my cock and balls. This just made me fuck her harder and quicker, sensing her impending orgasm I pushed myself deep inside her and released two ropes of cum inside her and then I pulled out. As I did so she reached round and opened her cheeks so the next one would land on her ass hole which it did. Feeling that land she let go and I emptied the rest of my cum over her hot red bum and she rubbed it in.

Leaving her there I took the camera from where it was, filmed my cum dripping out of her pussy and then switching back to a still camera took a few more photos before joining her on the bed. We kissed, cuddled and dozed for an hour and like I did the first time, I got up and ran her a bath. When it was ready I helped her undress and carried her just as I had back then and lowered her into it.

While she relaxing in the bath I went down to the kitchen, had a cigarette and opened a bottle of wine and waited for her to come down and join me. When she did she had a smile on her face and we went into the living room. As I sat on the couch with her lying with her head in my lap she said, "We need to do this more often, I liked going back and recreating the first time and now that I have the uniform that shouldn't be a problem."

"Whatever my girl wants she can have, you know that, and we also have the video to watch as well."

"That's good, I can't wait to watch that back. I thought at one point when you took off your belt you were going to use that one me."

"I'd never do that."

"What, even if I wanted to try it?"

"Whatever my girl wants."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jill's Spanking - 10 Years On

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 483 milliseconds