Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 01

Jeanie gestured to the small breakfast nook, "Pick a chair Soph."

Sophie quickly undressed tossing her clothing in the nearest chair. When she turned she looked Jeanie over from top to bottom. "Cuz, you sure don't look like you've had two kids; great tits too!"

Jeanie laughed, "Thank you, thank you very much. And you dear cousin, you look wonderful too, so tall and slender with such a pretty pussy." Sophie had virtually no body hair and unlike Jeanie's thick brown bush there were only a handful of pale blond hairs on her pubic mount, her lips were complete bare.

"I don't know Jeanie, when I ask him Randy always says he loves a hairy pussy but mine is fine too. I'm never sure."

"Honey, how many men have seen your beautiful pussy?"

Sophie blushed just a little, "Just Randy and Doctor Wells when he delivered my babies."

Jeanie pulled her into a hug, "Take it from me Soph, you have a beautiful body. I think Jimmy will lose his mind when he sees that gorgeous pussy."

Stepping back she said, "Now, let's get the tarps down and tape off a few things so when Jimmy gets his pretty cock here we can finish up painting and fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Sophie broke-up laughing and they went off together to get things ready.

A few minutes later an old white plumbing van crept down the road slowing to a stop at the driveway entrance to the Cox place. Dee turned to Romy, "Looks like they're home; go slow until you can pull onto the grass and we'll go up to the house real quiet."

Nodding, Romy allowed the old van to creep down the drive and onto the grass about 60 feet from the door to the kitchen. Dee reached behind the seat and pulled a bag holding the gun, duct tape, rope, scissors, a long kitchen knife and a few rags. Together they eased the doors open and moved quietly to the side door. Looking around carefully Dee whispered, "It's damn quiet. Let's work out way around the house and listen at the windows."

With all the windows open to vent the paint fumes and let the warm spring air in, it was an easy task to move quietly and listen around the outside. At the rear bedroom window Dee raised up, stared in the window and fell back stunned.

Romy looked at him, "What'd you see man?"

Dee had a puzzled look on his face, "I swear to God, I saw two naked women on their hands and knees. Didn't see any kids though; I don't know ... fuck ..."

Romy shook his shoulder, "Fuck it man, let's go get'um!" He spoke urgently and softly.

Dee nodded and they crept back around the house to the kitchen door opening it as quietly as possible. They heard women's voices talking and moved softly down the hall and peered into the big master bedroom. Inside they could see both Sophie and Janie taping along the baseboard. Dee reached into the bag taking out the big Colt 45 and stepped into the bedroom.

"Alright bitches, get your motherfuckin' hands up! Right fuckin' now!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 451 milliseconds