Jimmy's Wife Jessica Ch. 02

Funny thing about that. She could watch the whole program with I ate her out and keep in control. She would get her hot little mouth around my cock and within seconds I couldn't tell you the score of the game or even what sport it was that I had been watching.

I called her Susie Q until the day she moved out. The father figure thing never came to light, but she seemed to enjoy being called that.

After about a week she asked what I thought about her quitting dancing. I voted for her to quit. Within a couple of days she was working at a sandwich shop again. I had given her advice to work at one near offices rather than a mall or free standing shops. And, to hold out for a man with a good job, nice car and nice place to live. As well as one that would love her just because he wanted to be with her.

It wasn't long until she had a real nice young man about her age ask her out. After a few dates he was picking her up at my place as if she was my daughter. I bet he would be surprised to know I was fucking her after he brought her home, while she played the good girl routine with him. Often times we would have a good fuck before they went out.

Then he asked her to marry him and she was in love with the guy. I'd still get to fuck her, but she had to be in just the right mood for me to get any. After they got married she would get pissed at him for something and come over and tell me she really needed me to fuck her.

That was always a special treat because I really fell in love with Susie Q. The new husband must have learned his boundaries because the visits got to be fewer and within six months after we met it was over. I've continued my pursuit of cheating wives. Never really gave it up.

As far as Jimmy and Jessica goes, she did tell him all the truth about what she had been doing. Jimmy didn't seem to be bothered by it all. They moved out of the dump and into the secret place she had as Brandi. Best of all, Jimmy got a new pick up truck.

End of Jessica Stories.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds