Jingle Bell Rock Ch. 01

His voice throbbed above the pounding of water, the pounding of my pulse. "Let's get outta here."

Toweling off beside him, I asked, "You hungry?" It wasn't meant to be a come on, but it sure sounded like one. And it was pretty hard to avoid that when we both stood basically bare ass with cocks bobbing.

"I could eat."

Fuck. Me too.

I tossed him a pair of sweats and hauled some on myself, pulling him to the kitchen. I gave him a beer and nursed my own. Because our nights were all fucked up on account of working club hours, it was closer to morning than midnight so I made breakfast. With beer. Maybe I wasn't queer after all.

One look at Jack watching me with a smile on his cherry red lips and my heart jackrabbited around my chest.

I am queer.

Just like my apartment, breakfast wasn't fancy, but it was filling. Eggs, toast, bacon. No coffee if we planned on catching some shuteye. Or perhaps I should start plying Jack with the caffeine, make sure he stayed good and awake until I had my way with him.

He smacked his lips after he cleared his plate, slinging one arm around the back of his chair. His hooded gaze settled on my bare chest and slid up to my mouth. I licked my lips, setting my fork down.

"You're really just a gentle giant, aren't ya?"

Yeah, a gentle giant who wants to fuck the living daylights out of you.

"I assume you've seen me restraining drunken fuckwits at the club." I raised an eyebrow.

"Sure, but is that you, or is this?" He gestured to the kitchen and our plates then the pathetic excuse for a Christmas tree tucked into one corner of my living room. Its spindly lopsided limbs were not to be outdone by the tacky twinkling lights.

"Hey, I'm trying to be full of the Christmas spirit here." I laughed.

"Is that why you brought me home?"

I shook my head.

"You bring guys home a lot?"

Another head shake, a whispered, "Never."

"I like that answer." His chair scraped back then his hand was held out to me as he stood before me. "C'mere."

I eased into his arms, which folded me against him. Leaning toward his face, I licked and sucked those ripe lips before delving inside to discover a world of warmth and wetness. "Just you," I murmured as Jack dragged his mouth down my throat.

We ended up in my bed, sweats long gone, my legs trapped by his. Cuddling and kissing. Every time my cock nudged his, I thought my entire body would explode from that point outward.

When breathing became difficult and thinking impossible, he leaned over me and clicked off the light. He snuggled in close, ignoring my throbbing fucking hard-on.

"G'night, Brian." His nose nuzzled into the nape of my neck.

His body heat raged behind me, making sleep impossible. Shit, him—naked in my bed? Smelling of soap and feeling of everything manly from the shadow of hair on his chin to the strong lean muscles against my back, and the hot brand of his dick searing my ass—made sleeping, breathing, and anything but sporting a big fat boner impossible.

When he twisted further against me, I inhaled loudly.

His hand slid over my hip, onto my belly and down, down, down. Underneath my surefire so-hard cock, he grasped my balls, both lucky nuggets in his rough palm. Precome leaked from the head of my shaft, rolling down, coursing through his handhold on my nutsack. Jack kissed my neck and mouthed my earlobe. He nudged my shoulder.

I rolled onto my back, riding the loose, teasing grip of his hand up and over and off the head of my cock. My hips punched up and my breath came out in pants. "Fuck, baby."

Baby.

His blue glazed stare widened then shuttered closed. "Say that again."

Raising my head, I licked my lips then his, taunting him closer. "Suck my cock, baby."

I watched his abs strike up in sharp relief when he groaned. He squeezed the fat column of flesh in his hand. His face disappeared down my chest, kissing the slim line of blond hair until it nested around the base of my cock. Jack sucked me into his mouth. He didn't tease or taste or test the waters. He took my entire shaft down in one large gulp so I felt his throat muscles moving in a velvet vise constricting over my length.

I shouted and he laughed. That laughter spilled chills down my spine and spun lust through my brain. Sleek back, bent head, hot breaths made me jerk. I wanted cock in my mouth too. I wanted his between my lips.

Hands on his inner thighs, I felt every muscle shifting as I kissed along the swarthy hairline that thickened the closer I got to his beautiful pink low-hangers. I moved him up and over my face until he straddled me with his mouth buried in my groin doing such debauched things I had a hard time focusing.

His thick, rich-colored cock hovered above my tongue. I pushed him further forward until his plump testes saddled my chin, his rigid cock slapping my chest. I kissed all across his taut ass cheeks. His glutes were tight crescents I peeled apart for my first view of his pink star of flesh. He wiggled in front of my face.

Jesus Christ.

I lipped around the edges of his smooth pink hole until it opened like a goddamn flower bloom. Inside, Jack looked wet and rosy. I bit my lip when he dug his fingers into my thighs, taking my cock deeper. And he shoved his perfect ass back.

I lapped up and down and around, holding him open. "So sweet, dude."

His muffled reply was a deep groan sent against my groin, incredible suction interspersed with insane-making wet circuits around and around my engorged tip.

"Never done this before." I nipped and sucked and used one thumb to open him wider for my tongue.

Jack pumped my slickened cock in his hand. "Uhhh. Fuck, Bri. You kiddin' me?" His soft black hair and raspy dark stubble scraped up and down my dick. "So good. Jesus. Yeah. Eat my ass."

I attacked his ass like a man faced with his favorite last meal. I'd just never realized it. He tasted hot and musky and so fucking sinful, I strained to get my tongue deeper just for another ass-wiggle from him, another shout when he came off my cock to yell about how goddamn good I made him feel.

Pushing his gleaming ass up, I craned my neck to make long lollipop licks up and down the hottest hardest cock. I had to pull it down from where it stretched against his stomach and aim the thick swollen head between my lips. I moaned when he slid inside. All that heavy male flesh against my tongue, the taste sharper at the tip that oozed wetness. It felt so right to suck him, blow on him, tease him by rubbing that gorgeous knob against my whiskered cheek. So right to be with him. Unfettered, unworried, unrushed. I had no fear about losing my wood this time. Not with Jack practically screwing my brains out with the deep appreciative groans and all over bites and licks wetting every inch of my shaft.

Damn.

Too close, too far gone, I pulled Jack up and pinned him to the bed. My arms were steel bands around him and his hands were hot pistons between us. We rutted together, me gasping, Jack talking, filthy words spilling out in his Cajun accent.

"Mm. Fuck, beb, so goddamn hot like that. Got muscles like a mountain lion, all golden." He reached up to suck on my tongue. "Asshole's all golden too, mm hmm, cher. Hot virgin boy ass."

My breath exploded like bullets from my chest, so fast, rapid-fire. He kept jerking our cocks together. I moaned when his back raised and his eyes blinked. His mouth ovaled and he came. His cock expanded and fired off against mine with hot spurts of come, thick and milky.

I curled over him and all but bleated when my dick jumped and pumped. The massive orgasm took my breath away. It stole across every muscle in my body, blitzing out my brain.

I came to awareness with his index finger sliding over my lips and into my mouth. Jack pushed come—his and mine—inside, following with his lips and tongue in the most erotic kisses I'd ever had. We traded more come-laden kisses, cleaning the stickiness from our hands and stomachs and chests, moaning and writhing together like a muscled humping beast.

I got hot Jack jizz for Christmas. Joy to the World, indeed.

"Yeah. I think I'm definitely gay." Long muscular legs tangled between mine, crisp dark hair scratching against my lighter ones. Wet groins pushed together with my cock growing between us.

Jack jerked me slowly and breathed against my ear with a throaty chuckle. "Go to sleep, my big gay Beef."

When I closed my eyes, Jack in my arms, the sun was just beginning to rise.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds