• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • "JLo's" Ass Again

"JLo's" Ass Again

12

As a freelance writer, I usually take whatever jobs I can find, but recently I have developed a certain fondness for writing scripts for television variety shows. It's interesting work; it pays well enough, and I meet and get to know some of the sexiest women in the world while I'm doing it. For example, a while ago, I got a contract to write two scripts for variety show segments featuring Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian. As an admirer of beautiful female bodies, especially their succulent and curvaceous asses, I probably would have worked for free, just to be associated with those two outstanding examples of posterior pulchritude. Fortunately for my bank account, they were willing to pay me.

I'm well aware that JLo thinks of me as having saved her life, and it's quite possible she's right. One day I found her stranded on the side of an almost deserted road in California's Central Valley. Jennifer's car had broken down and her cell phone no longer worked either, and I gave her a ride in my van. That day was one of the hottest on record and, had I not come along, she might very well have died of heat stroke or dehydration, and she has been grateful to me ever since. Personally, I thought of my actions as giving normal assistance to a person in distress, and nothing out of the ordinary, but I have never tried to dissuade Jennifer from being grateful and letting me know it.

She demonstrated her gratitude and friendship to me that same day when she suggested that I pull off the highway into one of the few shady spots around. The place was also hidden from the road by an old building, and we got into the back of the van where I fucked her gorgeous ass. She loves it like that, and had a great orgasm. I did too, and had been really wanting a repeat of our coupling ever since, so I very much hoped to get my chance while she and I were working together on the show.

I had never met Kim Kardashian until then, but I admired her gorgeous rear end too, and I was hoping to get really up close and personal with her as well, although I didn't actually expect that to happen. It wouldn't have bothered me if it didn't, as long as Jennifer Lopez was interested in renewing our carnal acquaintance, because she is all the woman any man could ask for, especially a man as old as I am, who has to take Viagra before every sexual encounter.

When she spotted me on the set of the TV show, Jennifer was extremely happy to see me. After she asked about me and learned that I would be working with her, she was even happier, and hurried over to greet me with a warm embrace and a big kiss. We kissed several more times, while she was pressing her delightful breasts against my chest, and she whispered "I hope we can get together in my hotel room after we finish here today."

"I hope so too," I whispered in response, as I let my hand stray lower on her back and caress her a few inches above one of the most lovely places my cock has ever been.

When she felt my hand in that area, JLo reached back, set hers on top of it and pushed it even lower so my fingers were pressing into the cleft of her incredible ass. "Yeah, that's what I have in mind too," she said, grinning lewdly, and she kissed me again, thrusting her tongue into my mouth.

Kim Kardashian saw us greeting each other, although my back was to her and she couldn't have seen where my hand was, and she came over to meet me too. Jennifer is one of the biggest stars around, while Kim is not as well-known. She is aware of this, and knows that one of the best ways to increase her own star power is by putting on a critically acclaimed performance with an A-lister such as JLo. She is also aware that one way to get more and better lines is by being extra friendly to the people who will be writing those lines.

When Jennifer introduced us, I started to offer my hand, but Kim wanted to be a lot friendlier than just shaking hands. With her arms spread for a hug and her lips puckered, she moved in, and I was more than willing to say hello the same way. I admire Kim's voluptuous ass, but that is not the only beautiful part of her. As we hugged, we also kissed, full on the lips, and I felt her tongue seeking entry to my mouth. I was certainly not so territorial as to deny access, so I opened wide and we said hello there too.

Our very warm embrace and our kissing continued, and Kim also pressed her breasts, which are even more luscious than Jennifer's, against me while our tongues continued becoming acquainted. I could see this was going to be a very interesting writing job, and they were even going to pay me for what I would be doing.

I don't know how long the hugging and kissing with the two lovelies would have continued, but a gofer interrupted our fun and told us about a very important production meeting, and we all left for that. I walked between the two women with the gorgeous big asses, but I refrained from fondling either of them. There would be plenty of time for that later, especially with Jennifer, whose hotel room I would be visiting after the meeting.

It seemed apparent that Kim was interested in the same kind of fun things that Jennifer was, maybe not the identical activities, but the same kind. Certainly I had no objections. I didn't know if she had the hots for me or if she just hoped for better lines, but I didn't care. Given the opportunity, I would eat her pussy and do whatever other sexual thing she wanted, and I would also do the best job of writing the script that I could. I would do that whether Kim and I got together for sex or not, but I decided there was no reason to tell her that.

At the meeting, which was dull but informative, I sat between the two women and both of my thighs were stroked and my cock was fondled by hands from two different directions. Even with those delightful distractions, when I left there to go with Jennifer to the privacy of her hotel room, I knew what was expected of me, and what kind of skits they wanted for the two major female guests on the show.

Seconds after we entered Jennifer's room, I knew what was expected of me there too. We picked up where we had left off at the studio set, but this time I raised her short skirt and fondled her succulent ass through her silky panties. She smiled at my eagerness and, after breaking off a long, passionate kiss, offered a suggestion that made my heart race.

"I really need a shower. Let's take one together, and you can wash my back and I'll wash yours."

To me, that sounded like a superb plan, although neither of us was particularly dirty or sweaty, at least not yet. What I liked about it was the possibility that occurred to me then and had occurred to me the other time we were together. I truly love fucking a woman's ass, but with one as marvelous as Jennifer's, I always want to fully pay homage to it first. What I mean by that is that I want to lick her thoroughly, with my tongue going all over the insides of her cheeks and her delectable rosebud, even penetrating her there if I can.

However, before I would ever do that, I want to be sure she is really squeaky clean, and Jennifer wouldn't have been when we met before. After our shower, she would be, especially because I would make sure of it and, after we dried ourselves off, my tongue would spend as much time on her ass as my cock would. As is my wont, I intended to eat her pussy before I started on her rear pleasure hole, and spend a long time helping her give us both an evening and, hopefully, a morning of sexual delights.

She turned on the shower in the luxurious bathroom, and we began to undress each other while waiting for the water from the two heads to reach the perfect temperature. While she unbuttoned my shirt, I did the same for her blouse. When I finished with the buttons, she turned around and I peeled it off her, followed by unhooking her bra. Instead of letting me remove that garment, Jennifer turned to face me again, holding a bra cup over either of her delightful breasts, and grinning lewdly at me.

She put on a little show for my benefit, and the sight was well worth the wait of a few seconds. That was how long she held the cups in place, before spreading her arms to show me the gorgeous breasts they had been concealing. They were big, flawlessly formed and topped by dark brown nipples that looked perfect on her soft brown skin. Eagerly, I leaned forward and held one of the twin treasures in either hand and started licking them. The nipples were already erect, as if Jennifer was anticipating what my tongue and cock would soon be doing to her and for her.

She was so eager to get to that point that she stopped me after a few strokes on either of her delightful nubbins. "I love that, George, and I hope you do a lot more of it, but let's get into our shower first."

Rather reluctantly, I did what Jennifer wanted and followed her into the twin streams of warm water. There was plenty of room to move around in, and we washed each other's backs before starting on the front sides. That was a lot more fun and, after washing and rinsing her breasts, I resumed licking where I had been earlier. This time, Jennifer made no objection, and even held her breasts in her own hands to present them to my tongue. While alternating my mouth between her adorable nipples, my hands were free to wash her sides and hips and belly and even down to her crotch.

It was fun, but we both knew where the most important washing was going to be. Jennifer released her breasts and, when I raised my head from them, we kissed again, and she turned around. I still had the wash cloth and soap in my hands and JLo bent slightly over and reached back to spread her ass cheeks.

"Get me really clean back there, George. I think you know why. I certainly hope you do."

"I hope I do too, and it's something I have been thinking about and wanting to do with you for a long time."

I started with the cute dimple at the end of her spine and, from there, moved my washing to the insides of Jennifer's lovely ass cheeks. Very carefully, I soaped them up and scrubbed them with the wash cloth and, when I was through with the smooth part, I hung the cloth on a safety bar. The more important parts of her ass still needed to be washed and, while she continued to hold her cheeks apart, I reached between them and used my fingertips to lave her velvety brown rosebud and the tan puckered area that surrounded it. She murmured happily at the feel of my gentle fingers in the highly sensitive places where we both expected my tongue to be in a few minutes.

One of the shower heads was actually a detachable nozzle, and I removed it from its holder and used the direct stream to rinse the entire area that I had just washed. Besides being clean as possible, I wanted to make sure Jennifer was free of any soap residue where my mouth would soon be. I used the same device to reach between her legs and rinse off her pussy and, when I was through with the nozzle and had put it back in its holder, I got to my knees behind her.

She had removed her hands from her ass cheeks, so I reached out, spread them apart with my own hands and buried my face between them, licking her at random. Jennifer cooed happily and wiggled her ass invitingly but, after a minute of licking her soft, clean skin, she stepped away and turned to face me.

"I really love that, George, and I can cum from it, but let's wait until we're in the bed and I'm lying face down with plenty of pillows under me. It'll be a lot better there, for both of us."

I had to agree with what she said, and I reluctantly got to my feet. The rest of our washing was quick and perfunctory, and we turned off the shower, stepped out, and dried each other off with the big, luxurious towels the hotel provides for their most prized guests. Dry but still totally naked, we strolled to the queen sized brass bed, where the sheets had earlier been turned down by the hotel staff. Jennifer lay on her back and I knelt beside her and started licking one of her dark brown nipples, which were already erect.

Once again, Jennifer held her twin treasures while my mouth switched back and forth between them, sometimes licking with broad strokes of my tongue and sometimes dabbing with just the tip. After a few minutes, she was cooing blissfully and her upper body was squirming under me. With my lips forming a seal, I drew one of her luscious breasts into my mouth and started sucking on it and licking her nipple and areola. As I had before, I alternated between the lovely globes, while the movements of Jennifer's body were becoming even more pronounced. As I moved my mouth from one breast to the other, she thrust up to meet me, and her cooing started turning to soft moans of bliss.

As my mouth paid homage to her breasts, I could smell the delectable aroma of Jennifer's pussy juices, and I knew it was time to move my ministrations lower on her body. Still in no hurry, I licked the inner sides of both her gorgeous mounds and the soft channel between them on my way down her body. I licked and nuzzled and kissed the soft, light brown skin of her belly, drawn by the stronger fragrance of her pussy and the desire to taste her nectar. When my mouth reached JLo's neatly trimmed pubic hair, I stopped and got off the bed, intending to get on at the foot, approach her on my knees and spend a lot of time eating Jennifer's pussy until she reached her first glorious climax of our evening together.

However, she had other ideas. Just as I started to climb onto the bed again, she rolled over and pulled some pillows under her waist. With her beautiful body presenting the target she wanted, Jennifer reached back and spread her ass cheeks. I have referred to Jennifer's breasts as twin treasures, which they are, but she has another pair of twins which are equally gorgeous, and she was offering them to me.

It was quite obvious what he was asking me to do. Given my preference, I would have first eaten her pussy until she climaxed, helped her turn over and licked her ass until she climaxed again, and fucked her in either place to a third orgasm. That would have been my preference, but I had no problem at all in doing what Jennifer wanted.

Her legs were spread wide apart, so I knelt between them and placed my finger tips just inside the top of her cleft. As I had in the shower, I fondled the cute little dimple at the base of her spine, just before her voluptuous cheeks flare out, and I started by leaning closer and licking her there. JLo relished that, and her lower body started squirming under my face.

After removing my tongue from that first adorable place, my hands caressed Jennifer's whole gorgeous ass and, when they were through, I lay flat on my belly. My arms slipped under her thighs, so both legs would be able to move freely, and curled up and around so my hands could spread the luscious pair of hemispheres apart. With everything perfectly positioned, I started licking at the top of the first ass cheek.

Jennifer's skin there was beautiful, light brown and flawless. Under my tongue, it was silky soft and warm and vibrant. I could apply quite a bit of pressure, and I did, as my mouth slowly traveled down the inside of the cheek. One nice thing about this kind of sex with a woman who has a big, beautiful ass such as hers is that my tongue can spend a long time caressing her, and never cover the same place twice. We had gotten to bed early, deliberately on my part, so I could spend a long time worshipping Jennifer's fabulous ass, and she could spend a long time having it worshipped by me.

That was a good and accurate word to use, because her ass is worthy of much more than simple adoration. Very slowly, relishing every stroke, my tongue meandered down the inside of her left cheek. When I reached the beginning of the puckered area, I swung to the left, not to avoid it but to save it for later. For a long, delightful time, I licked all the soft flesh, until I was at her crotch. Jennifer must have been enjoying my tongue caressing her ass as much as I was, because I could smell the heavenly aroma of her pussy juices, and I licked under her crotch to pull them into my mouth. They were delicious, as I knew they would be.

After cleaning off all the nectar it could reach, my tongue began its delightful return journey up Jennifer's right ass cheek. I took my time again, and made sure I avoided the puckered part of her ass again. It was even more obvious that Jennifer liked what I was doing. Besides the juices running freely from her pussy, by the time I reached the place where I started, she was moaning from pleasure and her ass was thrusting up against my face.

"That's marvelous, George. But I hope you're not going to stop there. You aren't, are you?"

I had no intention of stopping for quite a while yet, but I didn't say anything because my mouth had much better things to do than answer silly questions. This time, my tongue started down the middle of Jennifer's ass cleft and, almost immediately, it started licking the puckered part that I had bypassed before. Once again, my tongue swerved to the left, but not as far. Very slowly, both of us loving every stroke, I licked the soft wrinkles all the way around, spending a lot of time just below her rosebud, before going back up to where I had started. By that time, Jennifer's whole body was writhing, and she was whimpering in joy while her ass repeatedly fucked against my face even more strongly than a few minutes before.

She probably knew what was coming next, and wanted it as much as I did. I licked downward on the middle of the cleft, until I got to her beautiful dark brown rosebud. Jennifer's legs were spread widely and her hips were swiveling under my face, making her thrust her legs out past my head like pistons, so great was JLo's delight in what we were doing. Her body thrashed in front of me and under me, and I feared she was close to throwing herself off the bed, so I kept my hands clamped onto her cheeks to prevent such a mishap.

"Play with my clit, George. Make me cum," she implored me.

That seemed like a good idea to me too, and I reached one of my hands under Jennifer's hip to feel for her pussy. She was dripping wet, and I groped until I found what I wanted. Her precious clit was swollen, and I knew it was highly sensitive, so I gently pinched the sweet morsel between two folds of her inner lips and started stroking it.

Since only one of my hands was available to use in spreading two cheeks, she reached back to pull the other one aside and give my mouth even better access. "Yes! Yes! Right there! Fuck my clit! Lick my ass," she beseeched me.

The things she wanted me to do were immensely pleasurable for me, and my tongue was flicking up and down and from side to side on her velvety brown rosebud. I could actually feel the tight slit that I would be prying open later, and I probed my tongue against it, but it was too tight or I was trying to use something too soft to make a penetration. I had to satisfy myself and Jennifer by continuing to caress this extremely sensitive place with the tip of my tongue, even feeling the tiny crevices around that slit, while she let me know how much pleasure I was giving her.

She also liked what my fingers were doing as they stroked her clit. While she drew closer to climaxing, she rapidly alternated fucking her pussy against my hand and ramming her ass against my face. JLo begged me to fuck her faster, so I increased the pace of my hand on her clit. Her movements became more erratic, and her legs started thrusting faster and faster beside my body.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, god, I'm cumming," she cried out joyfully, and her body pitched and tossed even more wildly under and in front of me. Jennifer's hand let go of its hold on her ass cheek, and both her arms wildly flailed the mattress.

She rocked from side to side and bounced up and down, and I stayed right with her. My face remained squeezed tightly between her ass cheeks and my tongue kept stroking her adorable rosebud from every angle and my fingers continued to pump her clit. Jennifer's movements, especially her legs, continued for as long as she was cumming, although their nature changed. Her thighs swung up and down, thumping against my upper arms, as if she were running and her clit fucked harder against the hand that was stroking her until she let out another great cry of pure ecstasy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • "JLo's" Ass Again

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds