• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Joan
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

This was before such ideas of being married even existed my love. He was a man who chose to stay with me and I was his woman to care for the home we made and tend to the child I bore him.

He had gone out hunting for our food one day, and had not returned by nightfall. The woods around our home were filled with horrible creatures, and I feared that he may have been slain by such.

He did not return the next day. I found what I could to feed our small daughter.

That night, he returned, but he was no longer the man who had left to hunt. His eyes were red, and angry. I went to him, but his body was cold to my touch. All he would say was that he hungered.

I felt a deathly fear when he grabbed me roughly. I looked up to his face, and saw two long teeth protruding from his upper mouth, like the front teeth of a wild dog. He was so strong, that I could not escape him.

He pulled my neck to the side as he buried those fangs into me. I felt pain as they pierced my skin, but I was helpless to escape.

Slowly, I felt the life leaving my body. My last thought was what of the safety of my daughter?

I awoke to see him holding our daughter as I laid upon the ground. I saw the sadness in his eyes as he looked upon me.

"I am sorry my Cosmina. But the hunger was to much. I have brought you back as I was brought back with the drinking of my blood. I could not bear to be without you.

I wept, not sure what had been done to me. But I could no longer feel the beating of my heart. I felt coldness inside of me, and a hunger that I felt I could not control.

I realized he was one of the creatures of the night. And he had made me in to one as well.

He held out our daughter to me. I wept, but when I wiped my face with my hands, all that was there was thin, watery blood.

I was so hungry though. I could here the blood pumping in my daughter's veins. See the pulsing at her neck.

I could feel the fangs lengthening within my mouth.

I had no thoughts as I lunged at her and buried my teeth into that pulsing vein along her neck. She let out a short gasp, then was quiet as I drank from her.

Finally I felt sated, the hot blood coursing through my body, but as I held the limp body of my daughter, I could only cry for the sweet innocent child who's life I had just taken.

I begged my husband to bring her to life as he had me. He refused, and I knew then that I hated this man.

He told me to cover all the windows as the rays of the sun would burn and destroy us. A part of me wished for that end to come, but instead, I followed his requests.

I felt as the dawn broke. No sun light entered our cottage, but I could feel it as if I was standing outside. A lethargy like none I have ever know fell upon me. Then, darkness.

I cannot say I awoke. But one instance there was nothing, and the next I was standing in our cottage.

My husband showed me how to hunt others. What he now called our prey. He was not gentle in how he took them, but I learned that I could sooth them and enter them gently before sending them to another existence.

We continued this way for several weeks, but still, my hatred for him grew. I recalled the old women telling stories of how the night creatures may be killed. A stake through the stilled heart and removing the head would end their existence.

I found I was able to awaken a bit earlier then my husband. I planned and found a rounded branch that I was able to sharpen to a point with out his knowing.

Finally the night came that I was awake and he had not yet roused. My speed was so much quicker and my strength that of a bull. I grabbed the sharpened branch from where I had concealed it and as his eyes opened, I was able to thrust the stake into his heart.

Blood erupted from his mouth, his eyes almost popping from his head before he collapsed back onto the cot on which he lay.

We had no swords with which I could remove his head. I instead dragged him outside, to let the morning rays of the sun finish my work.

I hunted alone that night and walked past his still body as I returned for my daytime slumber.

The next sunset, I quickly walked out to see a burned, rotting body where I had lain my husband.

I left the area then, traveling where my sight took me. I would find solitary homes and feed on the inhabitants to then use their empty abodes for my slumber.

Years passed and I found my self her. I was better able to control my needs and would listen at the windows of the inhabitants. It brought a bit of my humanity back to me as I listened to the villagers talk, argue and make love. I found that I could help those who's end was near. Taking the life of them gently, instead of allowing their slow pain to continue.

Villagers would catch sight of me before I could vanish from their sight. Soon I was looked upon as a guardian of death and a protector of the village. I found I had powers to control the other beasts of the night, and no wolves invaded the village.

I had watched Patrice's parents when they were but children. Watched Patrice come into this world and watched as she grew old, having a family of her own.

Joan could only hold her tighter as tears ran down her cheeks. She felt Cosmina's pain and sadness as she told of her life.

"Pierre had mentioned the death of the tax collector here. He did not describe it as a gentle passing."

"No, that man was a bully and evil. He had removed a family in Winter, ignoring their pleading for their children. I watched as their son and daughter died from the cold. I could not allow that harm to go unpunished."

"Now you know of who I am Joan. Do you still wish to be with such a creature? One who must feed upon other's so that I may continue?"

"Yes my love. Your life hurts me too think of the pain you have endured. But I saw how you soothed Patrice when you ended her suffering. I see in your eyes the love you have for me. I do not fear you, but love you more for the faith you have shown in telling me."

Cosmina quickly turned. Hope brightening her eyes for the first time in so many years. She stared into Joan's eyes and saw only the truth in what she had said.

Cosmina pulled Joan to her, crushing her lips in a passionate kiss of longing, desire and peace in the love she felt for and towards her.

Their desires flared again as their mouths opened, their tongues pushing against each other.

Cosmina tore the blouse from Joan's body. Running her hands across Joan's soft breasts. Feeling the hard nipples pushing into her palms.

Joan pushed back, her eyes flashing with the lust she felt.

"Please my love, I must see you, feel your skin against me."

Cosmina untied her garment and let it slide down her back. Leaving her naked before the wide eyes of the woman before her. Joan's eyes took in the fullness of her breasts, her olive colored skin and the dark nipples that were like sharp points.

Joan's hands rose and cupped the soft mounds. Moving her fingers over the erect points, feeling joy at the moan that issued from Cosmina's lips. She bent forwards and took a breast into her mouth. Her tongue languishing the tip as Cosmina pulled her tighter to her chest.

Joan's hand moved down her stomach, noting now the skin felt colder to the touch. She was not deterred as her fingers moved through the lush thick hairs above the junction of Cosmina's legs.

Her fingers felt the wetness as she pushed her fingers into Cosmina. Cosmina pushed her hips forwards, burying the fingers deeper within her. Cosmina began rocking her hips as Joan moved her hand within her. Cosmina's hips began jerking as suddenly her head reared back. A roar seemed to come from Cosmina as her body shuddered.

Joan looked to Cosmina's face, seeing her eyes squeezed shut, her mouth gaping open. And there, two long fangs protruded from the top.

Cosmina recovered quickly, pulling Joan tighter to her. Both feeling the touch of their breasts as they came together.

"Your cold my love, do you need a cover?"

No sweetness. I have not fed since Patrice. I have found something more important then my need to feed. Having you with me has satisfied my urge these last few days.

Joan looked at her, then quietly said, "feed from me my love."

Cosmina pushed back, alarm in her face. No, I could not! I will not harm you! I could never harm you!"

Joan placed both hands on Cosmina's face. Looking into her eyes and seeing the fear there.

"I trust you and love you Cosmina. I know you would never harm me. Take from me enough to curb your hunger. I know that our love is strong enough that you will have the strength to do this. I love you."

Cosmina stared into Joan's eyes. Again awed at the love she saw there. She gently laid Joan upon the rug, then helped to remove her skirt, leaving Joan naked before her.

Cosmina curbed the pang of desire she felt at seeing such beauty before her. She lowered herself between Joan's legs, lightly kissing her way from Joan's knee and up the inside of her thigh.

Joan's body shuddered at the feelings Cosmina was causing her body. Over and over, she could only say "please."

Cosmina could smell the desire and see Joan's wetness seeping from her. She could also hear her blood as it coursed through her.

She moved her mouth to Joan's wet opening. Her tongue licking from the bottom to the top as Joan writhed and moaned. Her mouth found that kernel of pleasure at the top of Joan's wetness. She suckled and tongued the nub as Joan's passion gathered. As she felt Joan's pleasure crest, she buried her fangs gently into the vein she could hear running within Joan's thigh.

Joan erupted at the pleasure she felt from the bite. Her body arching as the purest pleasure ran through her. Her orgasm continued as Cosmina sucked from her vein, finally beginning to abate as Cosmina pulled her mouth away. With a lick of her tongue, the dual marks on Joan's leg healed, no sign to be seen.

Joan collapsed in a heap as Cosmina moved up and lay atop her. When Joan was finally able to open her eyes, she was greeted with the sweetest of smiles. Joan could only smile back as her hands ran up and down the now warm skin of Cosmina.

No words were needed as they both felt the loving connection between them. Joan could see a drop of her blood on the side of Cosmina's lips. She moved her head up and licked away the spot before kissing her softly. Joan fought to stay awake, but exhaustion soon claimed her.

Cosmina looked down upon her, happy and surprised that she could find someone to love her and that she loved in return.

Cosmina knew that what she had taken from Joan would not be enough. She gathered her cloak and covered Joan's sleeping form before quickly slipping away.

Joan awoke and knew it was still dark out. Cosmina sat near her facing the fire. Joan moved to her, taking her into her arms as Cosmina's head came to rest against her shoulder.

"Are you alright my love?"

Cosmina turned to her, a smile upon her face. "Yes sweetness. I am happier then I can ever recall being." "Sadly, I can feel the sun coming and know I must leave you."

"Will you show me where you lay? I want to be there when your eyes open with the next sun set."

Cosmina smiled as she took Joan's hand. "I have never allowed anyone to see where I slumber, for that is when I am at my weakest. But you I can deny nothing."

Cosmina kissed Joan as she rose and helped Joan to her feet. Cosmina lead Joan deeper within the castle, down a stone stairway until coming to a room with straw pushed together for a bed.

"I don't know why I bother with making a bed. I would be gone where ever I was when the sun rises. This though lets me remember that I was once a real person and not some animal who hunts others."

"You are no animal Cosmina. You are the love of my life and mean more to me then anything else or anyone I have ever met."

Cosmina smiled at Joan, but new the time was upon her. Having no time for a kiss, she laid herself upon the straw, and was gone to this world.

Joan looked down upon Cosmina's naked form. She felt a moment of fear as Cosmina looked dead to her, no rise of her chest, no movement what so ever. Joan quickly shook off her fear and again felt only the love she had for this woman.

Joan laid down next to Cosmina's still body. Wrapping an arm around her still form, Joan drifted off to sleep.

Cosmina awoke as she had always. Gone one moment and back the next. This time she did not suddenly arise as was her habit. She felt the warm body against her and the arm that was over her, a hand cupping her naked breast.

Cosmina turned to look upon Joan's sleeping form. She was not sure how she would survive when Joan finally must leave, for she knew Joan would.

Joan had told her of her visions and her desire to help her country push back the invading English. She knew of Joan's desire to fight the enemy and feared the dangers she would face. A part of her yearned to keep Joan with her always, but knew that could not be.

Cosmina was still looking upon her as Joan's eyes slowly opened. A smile lit her face upon seeing Cosmina. Cosmina bent and placed a gentle kiss upon her soft lips.

Joan wished for nothing more then to lay beside her love. A loud grumbling of her stomach brought a blush to her face.

"You're hungry. I'm sorry, I've neglected your needs."

"That's alright, my greater need is to be here beside you."

Cosmina smiled down at her before standing, bringing a groan from Joan from missing their contact.

"There is some clean water from a spring that runs through the next room. Go and freshen yourself while I find you something to eat."

Joan groaned again, but felt the sharp pangs of hunger in her stomach. Before she could say a word, Cosmina was gone.

Joan could only shake her head at the speed with which Cosmina could move. It was as if she disappeared before her eyes.

Joan found the room with water and splashed some upon her face before taking some to drink.

Joan suddenly realized that she was still naked. Something the friars would preach was a sin. She found she instead felt no guilt. She enjoyed the way Cosmina's eyes would darken with what she now recognized as lust and desire when she looked upon her.

Joan heard Cosmina call to her, and then she was there, standing next to her.

Joan wrapped her in her arms, pulling them tightly together. Cosmina tilted her head back and Joan found herself again lost in Cosmina's kiss.

Cosmina moved from her kiss and stood looking at her. "I will never tire of the feel of your kisses."

"Nor I of yours my love."

"Come, lets get you fed. I need you to have your strength if you are to be any type of decent lover." Cosmina said with a smile.

"What? Have I not been good?"

Cosmina could see the tears forming in the innocent child's eyes and immediately regretted teasing her so.

Cosmina pulled Joan to her as she whispered into her ear. "You have been the greatest love I have ever known. You are perfection and you are my love."

Joan gripped Cosmina tightly, the sudden fear she had felt abating.

She pulled back and made a stern face and smacked Cosmina's arm.

"I should hope so. For should ever another have thoughts of another being in your arms, then they shall meet my beast!"

Cosmina laughed and Joan's own smile erupted upon her face. She could not resist the sound of joy from Cosmina's laugh.

"There will never be another but you my love. You have my promise of that." "Now come, I have a rabbit cooking in the fireplace. I doubt you would like your meal a blackened char."

Joan laughed with her as she was led back up the stairs to the room with the fireplace and that wonderful rug.

Joan felt her mouth water from the scent of the cooking rabbit. Cosmina cut the back legs from the cooked rabbit and placed it before Joan. Joan was ravenous and quickly finished the legs, finally feeling her hunger pangs quiet.

She had completely forgot Cosmina who was sitting beside her as she ate.

"Do you never eat?" Joan asked.

"I have no need for the food you require. My sustenance must come from a different source."

Joan could see that sadness again come to Cosmina's eyes.

"We all must eat my love. Birds do not eat each other nor do plants, yet both are here and thrive. Who are we to guess God's purpose for our being. You do not eat as I, but you love, you laugh, and you hurt. You are no less a person than am I."

Cosmina felt tears come to her eyes, but quickly wiped them away, knowing the red they would be.

Cosmina moved to Joan, the soft kiss she had thought to give becoming harder as her need and lust built.

Cosmina laid atop Joan again, their lips locked together as their tongues dueled in their mouths. Cosmina felt Joan's wetness pressing against her own. Joan' hips rose up pushing their centers harder together.

Cosmina began moving her hips. Their nether lips rubbing together, their pinnacles of joy rubbing against each other with each push of their hips. Joan's thrusting became harder as she began to pant under Cosmina. Cosmina could feel her own desire building as the friction between them built. Cosmina could see Joan's approaching climax as her head bent back, her chest heaving with her pants.

Cosmina ground down one last time as Joan stiffened in her arms, a scream of pleasure coming from her lips. Cosmina erupted with her, her hips grinding down as their wetness mingled.

Cosmina was surprised to see Joan's eyes upon her, surprised that she had been able to recover first. Cosmina again laid atop her as they held each other tightly.

"Cosmina? I'd like to give you the pleasure you give me."

"You do give me pleasure my love, please don't ever doubt that."

"I don't, but I want to pleasure you the way you did last night."

Cosmina rose up to see Joan blushing below her.

"I want to pleasure you there, with my mouth. I want to know the taste of you."

Cosmina looked into Joan's eyes. Seeing the sincerity and affection that Joan felt towards her. Cosmina rose up pulling Joan with her. She then laid her back upon the rug with Joan seated between her legs.

Joan could only stare, the first time she had seen the place a woman held so dear. The place she knew children came from. And as she had so recently learned, a place of incredible pleasure.

Joan adjusted herself so she was lying upon her stomach. She could see the way Cosmina's lips opened for her, moisture present upon them.

Joan moved her head down, nuzzling her cheek in the thick hair above. So soft.

Joan kissed those lips as she had so often the ones upon Cosmina's face. She recalled what Cosmina had done to her and ran her tongue through Cosmina's center. She felt Cosmina's body shiver with the touch, bringing a smile to her own face.

Joan began circling her opening, tasting her essence before pushing her tongue deeper within.

"Oh Joan." Cosmina groaned out.

Joan felt the hardened nub atop Cosmina's flowing opening. She recalled her body's reaction when Cosmina had touched it. Joan wrapped her lips around the protrusion, whipping it with her tongue until she was thrown off Cosmina's body by an eruption of force.

Joan found herself lying several feet away from Cosmina's. Cosmina was arched rigidly, legs splayed out, but most amazing of all was that her body was not touching the ground. Joan crawled back too Cosmina, watching as her body continued to jerk, her hips thrusting as animal growls came from her lips.

Joan moved her hand to Cosmina's stomach, fearful that she had possibly harmed her love.

Stroking Cosmina's thigh and stomach as she spoke softly to her. "Cosmina? My Mina, please, your scaring me. Please, come back to me."

Cosmina's body descended back to the rug. Joan gasped as Cosmina's eyes flashed open. Joan attempted to crawl backwards when she was knocked onto her back, Cosmina above her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Joan
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds