• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Joanna
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Joanna

"Please, don't rape me," Jo tried once more

"No. I will make your pussy experience something your nerd college boy never could." Then he pushed in and started to fuck her with no mercy.

"Please, you are hurting me," Jo begged.

"You get used to it soon. God damn you are tight...," Sam replied and strengthened his strokes. His earlier jerk off had been a good choice. Otherwise, he had come at once. Jo heard the bed post banging against the wall. The sound echoed in her ears and made her feel even more miserable. The man's ass was moving up and down and his penis stretched her inner folds painfully. She got no pleasure of this. She was sure her pussy was ruined for ever before the man shot his sperm in her pussy.

The humiliation took over and she started to cry, "Please take it out now." Sam didn't make a move. Instead he moved his hips slowly and glided his softened cock deeper inside of her pussy.

"You are shamed because you liked it. Your pussy was hungry for my cock."

"No I hated it. You raped me!" Jo shouted.

"I think you are lying. I bet you would like to have another one, since you didn't cum yet"

"Nooo! Rise off me!"

"I want you to make me hard again first. Tense your pussy muscles. Grip my dick."

"I won't do that!" Sam took Jo's nipple between his fingers and cruelly twisted it. Jo shrieked in pain.

"Do what I say." Jo couldn't help it. She tensed her pussy muscles. "Good girl. Now loosen, tense, loosen..." He gave the rhythm by pinching her nipple. Soon Jo felt her penis to get hard again. She felt like a slut. Sam rolled over with Jo without pulling out. "It is your turn to do the work. Ride me."

Jo begun to move her hips in slow motions and was rewarded with a slap to her ass. "I want to see those titties bounce. Move your pussy faster." Jo increased the pace. Her pussy was hurting, but if she slowed down, Sam spanked her ass hard. The fucking lasted forever. Sam had no problem to hold.

He started to rub Jo's clit with his thumb. That was a shock to Jo. It felt too good and therefore she hated it. "Please not that," she begged. Sam continued his actions and soon felt Jo pushing her pussy stronger against her thumb. He didn't have to care of her pace anymore. Her heat made her to fuck harder and harder. Jo felt the orgasm growing in her. She couldn't stop, though she knew she would lose her last pieces of dignity. "Please, please," she begged and then got a huge orgasm which made her collapse on Sam's chest.

Sam pulled her back up from her hair and said, "I'm not finished yet. Get that ass moving." With her last forces she was able to bring him to the end. She rolled off him and cried. Sam caressed her breast. "I told you will like it. You just had to let go. I'm sure you will enjoy staying here."

Sam had left. He had shown Jo a bathroom, where to clean herself. The house didn't have running water, but there were some buckets of water for washing. She tried to dig Sam's sperm out of her pussy. However well she tried, more and more seemed to leak out. Her pussy lips were swollen from hard fucking. Jo was afraid what more to expect. She was hoping that Sam couldn't cope more; after all he was not so young. She dried herself and found only her top and shorts. Obviously Sam had taken her bra and panties.

The house was empty. Also the yard was silent. She carefully exited the house and planned to escape, if possible. She crept towards the cars in order to steel one. Her hand went to door handle. Suddenly she heard a firm voice behind her. "Are you leaving us? That's not very kind of you," Sam said. She turned around and saw Sam, Ed, Marleen and Dave. Dave was looking miserable. He had now a T-shirt on, but he was naked from the waist down. Marleen hold a leash, the other end of which was tied around Dave's penis and balls. Sam touched Jo's breast and said, "I think it would be fair to Ed to see these beauties."

Jo's eyes filled with tears. "Please leave me alone," she cried.

"Come on now. He just wants to have a look." Jo pressed her head down and did nothing. She knew she couldn't escape and if they wanted to strip her, she had very weak possibilities to resist. She just stood there and sobbed.

"Dave, why don't you present Joanne's tits to Ed?" Jo was shocked but Dave was broken and acted like a puppet. He walked behind Jo. He pushed the straps of the top off her shoulders.

"Dave, please. You cannot do this! You are my boyfriend." Dave hesitated a moment.

"Dave is my boyfriend now and don't care about your sorrow," Marleen said and pulled the leash. The pain made Dave to continue. He tugged the top down revealing Jo's breasts.

"Bend her shoulders back," Sam commanded. Dave placed her palms on Jo's naked shoulders and bend them. That made Jo to push her tits outwards, like they weren't big enough other ways.

"Shake her. That looks nice!" Jo's breasts were swaying from side to side. Her face was deep red.

"Okay girl, bend over the hood. Let your tits hang. Good. Now Dave, would you mind to show Ed a cute college girl ass." Dave worked obediently and pulled her shorts down and took them off. Jo's position highlighted the beautiful shape of her ass. "Kick her legs wider," Sam continued. Jo was too scared to resist. She knew they would make her comply anyway. She expected to get fucked again soon, but these bastards wanted also to humiliate her. "Dave, spread her pussy lips. Ed likes to have a better view." That was almost too much for Dave. He had to offer his dearest to strangers like a piece of meat. It got worse. He saw Ed taking of his pants. He had a huge erection and approached Jo. Sam asked, "Why don't you Dave help Ed to enter that nice pussy." It was too much for Dave and he turned his pleading face towards Sam.

Marleen pulled the leash again; this time harder. Dave howled from pain, but still resisted. "I start to believe you don't love me after all," Marleen said and continued, "If that's true, I will hang you with this leash." She tightened the leash to show what she meant.

"Please, Marleen. I love you," the constant pain in his ball made Dave beg.

"Then my brother should be more important to you than some silly girl."

Dave obediently grabbed Ed's penis with his hand and guided the head of it between Jo's pussy lips. Ed didn't make a move. "You must help him. Push from Ed's ass," Sam said. Practically he was now raping her own girlfriend by using another man. He pushed until Ed was totally in.

Sam continued calmly "Jo, Ed starts to fuck you now. You must remember how you can use that pussy of yours. You moved it very nicely on my cock and I'll expect Ed to experience the same. A good slut like you knows how to milk a man. If you fail, I will push this beer bottle to your cunt and fuck you with it till you bleed."

The most humiliating act started. Ed was fucking Jo with slow movements and Jo tried to excite him by moving her ass best she could. She was driving Ed crazy. His loins banged against her ass. Jo's tits were swaying. Ed was ramming into her and Jo pushed back. This went on and on. Dave couldn't believe his eyes. The brutal act obviously started to turn Jo on. Her face reddened and soon Dave saw how her excitement made her to climax. A cry of pleasure escaped from her lips. It was something Dave had not heard earlier. Controversial thoughts took him over. He felt jealous. He had not been good enough for Jo. Simultaneously the sight of Ed fucking her girlfriend excited her.

His penis stiffened. Marleen noticed it and started to stroke it gently. "Want to come?" she asked.

"Yhhm," Dave could reply. He was completely in the mercy of Marleen and felt degraded. All she had to do was just to give couple of wanks. It made him shoot his cum again. Dave felt the pain in his balls; not only because of the leash, but also due to so many orgasms he had experienced in so short time.

After cumming on Ed's cock Jo had stopped her movements. Ed didn't care. He banged her pussy with full force. Jo started to pant again. Somehow Ed could hold and Jo got another powerful orgasm. Finally Ed pulled out and spurted his sperm on Jo's back and neck.

Jo hadn't much time to recover when she heard Sam to cheer, "Now we will have the final act of the evening. It is a competition."

Jo cried out, "Please I can't take any more. My pussy is so sore."

"Don't worry. This is an ass fucking competition. You will compete against Dave. So, you two lovebirds bend over the hood again. The one who cums first is free to go. Now, spread you ass cheeks."

They obeyed. Side by side they were having their heads on the hood of Dave's car. They were looking to each other's eyes. Dave looked pity, Jo completely cold. She had decided to win, whatever it might take, to get out of this place. Their hands were on their ass cheeks. Jo didn't know what to expect unlike Dave. Marleen shoved her dildo into Dave's ass. Sam swiped some of Ed's cum from Jo's pussy and smeared it to her asshole. He inserted his cock against her rosebud and started to push in.

Jo couldn't relax her muscles which made the pain unbearable. "Take it out, take it out!" she screamed.

Sam laughed, "Dave is leading already. Are you going to give up? That suits me fine. I will rather keep your ass, even though it will make my daughter sad. That way we have plenty of time to train butt fucking. You will learn to love it."

Jo weighted her options and consented, "Push it in" and so he did. She yelled in pain.

"Want me to continue?" he caressed her ass.

"Yes," Jo could say.

"Ask nicely."

"Please Sam, fuck my ass."

He started to move his cock in this extremely tight hole. Same time he fingered her pussy and clit. Marleen was wanking Dave's cock and moved the dildo rudely. For Jo the pain was easing and she tried to rub her pussy stronger against Sam's fingers. She was near to climax when Marleen shouted, "We have a winner here!" Dave's sperm was dripping from the car's side. Jo's world collapsed. She didn't even care about Sam's more intense fucking. She just stood there desperate and endured till Sam was finished.

Sam took her to his armpit. "Darling. Looks like you will stay here. I'm sure you will learn lot of new tricks to keep me and Ed satisfied. Your pussy and ass will have a lot of attention. That should make you real happy." Jo dropped on her knees, bent her chin against her chest and sobbed.

Sam waited for a while and then said, "I was just kidding. You both can go. Take your car and leave. Ed had fixed it so, that you can manage to the next station, but don't try to drive any further. I will tell you the way there. We will keep your money and stuff as a compensation of our hospitality and car repair. Don't worry. I know the owner of the station well. I'm pretty sure you can find a way to pay him. As a matter of fact, I will call him you are coming..."

Dave and Joanne drove on the highway. Dave had still only a T-shirt on. Jo was naked under a dirty blanket, which she had gotten from the station owner. Her breasts and ass were covered with black finger prints. Also the skin around her lips was stained. They were heading back home. During the whole trip Jo had refused to speak a word to Dave and she never would.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Joanna
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 119 milliseconds