Joel and Carrie Ch. 02

"You want me to let her near my Robbie?" Tina asked in concern.

"Tina, I'd be more worried about yourself if we switch seats," Carrie laughed. "Do you realize that he's got his fingers between my legs as we speak?"

'Oh wow!' I thought. 'It's now or never!' Carrie was pushing harder than I would, but it was her show.

"He does not!" Robbie cried.

"Sure I do," I shrugged. "But she started it."

"This is getting a little too crazy for me!" Robbie said, not quite surprising me. I looked at Carrie and she nodded once. I gotten it all confused. I thought Tina was going to be the one to convince, but I guess I should have known better. Robbie was a guy, but he also wasn't nearly as daring as his girlfriend.

"You can leave at any time," Carrie said, giving Robbie her best seductive smile.

"But before you go, remember what your parents wanted you to do," I put in.

"What are you talking about?" Robbie asked in confusion.

"On the way over you said that your parents weren't thrilled that you and Tina were going to the same college. They wanted you to experience new things," I said, talking quickly.

"They didn't mean this!" Robbie snapped.

"Maybe not," I agreed. "But you said that you couldn't picture your life without Tina."

"Sure," he said, his confusion still plain to see.

"Well, this gives you the chance to stay with Tina and experience some new things," I said, and then grinning added, "And let me tell you, Carrie can show you quite a lot of things you never imagined!"

"Absolutely not!" Robbie cried. I sighed to myself. So close and yet so far!

"Why don't you ask Tina how she feels," Carrie put in calmly, surprising everyone, most obviously Tina.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Robbie asked.

"Ask her," Carrie said, pointing to Tina who was looking back and forth between Robbie and me.

"Tina, how do you feel about this?" Robbie asked. I could almost hear the lump in his throat.

"I love you so much! I want to spend the rest of my life with you," Tina said carefully.

"Tina," Carrie said softly. "Tell him the rest."

"I..." Tina began, but then suddenly froze.

"It's okay," Carrie said, smiling warmly. "Robbie loves you just as much as you love him. He isn't going to run away because you've been honest with him. He's a real man."

"Well," Tina said so softly that I almost didn't hear her. "I am curious about what it would feel like to be with someone else."

"You are?" Robbie asked in surprise.

"Of course she is," Carrie smiled. "She's only human."

"But..." Robbie began. I cut him off.

"Come on!" I said. "You can't tell me you haven't wondered what Carrie's like in bed!"

"Well..." Robbie said with a blush.

"Do you think that it's fair for you to fantasize about me and expect Tina not to fantasize about Joel?" Carrie asked. We were tag teaming him, but it was necessary if we were going to get Robbie to do what I knew he'd love.

"But he's our best friend!" Robbie cried.

"Yes, I am," I said with a smile. "And I always will be. I'm not talking about anything other than what your parents wanted. You'll gain some new experiences with Carrie."

"And in return Tina gains some with Joel," Carrie said. "I promise, you'll both enjoy it immensely."

"Shit!" Robbie cried. "I'm so confused."

"Robbie," Tina said, biting her bottom lip and looking between the three of us. "Let's do it."

"What?"

"Let's do it," Tina said carefully. "We may not get a chance like this ever again. Don't you want to try it once with someone else?"

"Tina, I don't want to lose you!" Robbie cried.

"You won't, I promise," Tina said. "But I don't want you always wondering what it would have been like if we took Joel and Carrie up on their offer. And truthfully, I don't want to wonder about it either."

"Oh fuck!" Robbie said in confusion. Carrie stood in the hot tub with her dark blue eyes smiling seductively. She slowly moved toward Robbie with the water falling from her tanned body, leaving her dripping in a string bikini that hid almost nothing. She drew all three sets of eyes to her. At that moment she looked the part of a golden blond succubus.

Robbie sat there mesmerized. Tina made room for her without a word. Carrie sat down in Tina's spot and slowly moved her lips toward Robbie's. He actually squeaked just before they kissed. Carrie took one of his hands in hers and lifted it to her breasts. She rubbed it against them until he started doing it himself. I saw Carrie slip a hand under the water and Robbie's eyes suddenly grew big.

"Come here," I said softly to Tina. She wasn't wearing her glasses and her face was flushed in excitement. She looked a little stunned despite her decision to have some fun as she slowly made her way over. Tina was nowhere near as seductive as Carrie at the moment, but then again her almost innocent look of desire was enticing in its own way. I smiled when she finally reached me and took her into my arms.

She was stiff at first, but Tina quickly started responding to my kisses. It wasn't long before I started kissing my way down her neck. She enjoyed the attention until I undid the top of her suit. She stiffened visibly.

"Relax," I whispered in her ear. "I've wanted to do this for years. So have you."

"I know!" Tina moaned. "But Robbie..."

"Is about to enjoy my girlfriend's mouth," I interjected.

"What?" Tina asked, my words not really sinking in. I took her chin and gently directed her face back toward Robbie and Carrie. Robbie was up on the ledge. Carrie already had his bathing suit off. His long thin cock was sticking straight up. Carrie took the head into her mouth as we watched.

"Oh yeah!" Robbie cried. He knew that Tina and I were watching him. "Tina you have to ask her what's she's doing! It feels amazing!"

"I will," Tina said, smiling suddenly. "Later!" She then turned back toward me and pulled the top of her bathing suit down. Her breasts were only a little larger than Carrie's, but her areola's were a huge. Their breasts weren't shaped the same either. Tina's were pointier and more to the sides. I leaned forward and sucked one nipple in.

"Yes!" Tina gasped. I continued to suck first one nipple and then the other for a while. Tina's hand wrapped around my cock and she moaned into my ear. "You're thicker than Robbie!"

"He is," Carrie said from the other side of the tub. "But they're about the same length. I love the feel of Robbie's cock down my throat! You should try Joel's!"

"I will!" Tina panted as she yanked my bathing suit off. My cock popped up and slapped my stomach despite the fact that it was still submerged in the hot tub. Tina didn't hesitate. She dipped her head under the water and started sucking my cock.

"Oh wow!" I moaned when she didn't quickly come up for air. "She can sure hold her breath a long time!"

"That's what happens when you date a swimmer," Robbie laughed. "She does this thing with the tip of her tongue..."

"I know!" I interjected with a groan. "I can feel it! You better fuck Carrie for everything your worth! Because I'm going to do the same to Tina!"

"That is most definitely a deal!" Robbie gasped. Whatever his reservations before, they were gone for the time being. Tina popped out of the water gasping for air.

"Come with me!" I said, pulling her from the water. I took a towel and quickly dried both of us. "We'll be back in a little while. You two enjoy yourselves."

Carrie waved as she continued to suck Robbie. He was too busy groaning to respond. I figured he had less than a minute before he lost it. I led Tina out of Carrie's parent's master bedroom and down the hall. I found Carrie's room and pulled Tina into it.

"What now?" she asked provocatively. I pulled her into a kiss. She seemed much more relaxed now that we were alone.

"Anything you want," I said once we broke apart.

"Anything?" she asked as she lay on the bed and gazed at me sexily. I would never have guessed Tina could be this way. Robbie was a lucky bastard too!

"Sure," I promised, moving to the bed and getting between her legs.

"Good!" she grinned. "First I want to feel your cock fill my pussy! I've never had anyone other than Robbie."

"In a little while," I grinned, delaying the fulfillment of my promise.

"Hey!" she cried, but then fell silent when I leaned over and kissed her pussy through her thin thatch of strawberry blond hair. A few moments later her pale skinned legs fell wide open.

"Robbie's never done this to me before!" she gasped.

"Don't worry," I smiled. "I'm sure Carrie is teaching him how right now."

"I hope so!" Tina groaned. I stopped talking and focused on her pussy. Tina didn't take very long to come the first time, or the second for that matter. I was enjoying myself immensely.

"Think you ready for me?" I asked as I sat up.

"Please hurry!" she groaned. "I want you in me!" I moved until my cock was at the entrance of her pussy. I started pushing in slowly, but Tina was impatient. She grabbed my ass and pulled me deep. "Yes!"

My face was covered in her juices, but that didn't seem to bother Tina at all. She kissed me and thrust her tongue into my mouth. I reached between us and squeezed her breasts. Tina groaned.

"You're one hot bitch!" I said in amazement.

"Your long, fat cock is driving me crazy!" Tina cried. "Fuck me! Fuck me please!"

I started serious pounding into Tina and she loved every minute of it! So did I! She wrapped her legs around me and came once more. I finally was ready.

"I'm going to cum soon!" I groaned. "Do you want me to cum in you or on you?"

Tina pushed me away and rolled over. She wrapped my cock between her tits and started stroking me.

"This is Robbie's favorite way to cum!"

"I can see why!" I grunted.

"I like it too," Tina admitted. "I like how a cock feels sliding between my breasts. I also like how it looks when cum sprays from the tip. I especially like how it tastes! I'm wondering if yours will taste the same."

"Let's find out!" I cried and picked up the pace. Tina grinned and opened her mouth wide. It wasn't long before my orgasm hit. I sprayed my cum into her mouth and all over her face! Tina just kept smiling and swallowing. I was still looking at her when I was finally done.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Absolutely nothing," I shrugged. "I just can't believe you're as wild as you are. I would never have guessed."

"Neither would Robbie," Tina sighed. "But I pretty much lost control when you led me in here."

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

"Not unless Robbie reacts badly."

"He seemed perfectly happy when we left," I smiled. Tina nodded, but continued to look nervous, so I offered, "Why don't we go see what they're up to?"

"I'd like that," Tina smiled. I stood and took her hand. We walked back down the hall to the master bedroom.

"Oh yes Robbie!" we heard Carrie cry. "That's much better!" Tina and I looked at each other before walking into the room. Robbie was lying on the bed and Carrie had her knees on either side of his head. She had his face buried in her pussy.

"I told you Carrie would show him how to pleasure a woman with his tongue," I said softly.

"I want to try that!" Tina cried, causing Carrie to look up. She waved with one hand while the other directed Robbie's head.

"Here or back in the other room?" I asked.

"Why don't you two come back a little later," Carrie said. "We're not ready for you yet."

"There's your answer!" Tina giggled, obviously feeling better about Robbie. She pulled me as quickly as she could back to Carrie's room. A few moments later I was lying on the bed with Tina riding my face. She was too excited to sit still so I grabbed her thighs and held her while my tongue drove deep into her pussy.

"Oh Joel!" she cried. "I'm going to cum again!" I flicked her clit with my tongue and she was off again. Tina flopped next to me when she was done. I sat up and smiled down at her.

"Any other things you'd like to try?" I asked.

"Tell me one of your favorites," Tina replied with a content smile.

"Roll over onto your stomach and I'll show you."

"Um, okay," Tina said tentatively. I smiled when I saw her white ass sticking up in the air. Her legs were only slightly spread, but her pale skin and strawberry blond thatch made my mouth water. I leaned forward once more and kissed her pussy, only this time it was from behind. She gasped slightly and cried, "That still feels so nice!"

"I'm glad you like it," I grinned. "But just how much are you willing to try?"

"What do you mean?"

"Only this," I said, shifting my tongue to her ass.

"Hey!" she cried, but she didn't push me away. In fact, after a couple of second she spread her legs wider.

"I knew you'd like it!" I said knowingly. Tina was like Tara and Carrie. She liked getting her ass eaten. The perverseness of it appealed to her.

"It so sick!" she groaned. "But it feels so good!"

"Has Robbie ever done this to you before?" I asked, already knowing the answer, but wanting to here her say it.

"No," she admitted. "But he did fuck my ass once."

"Really?" I asked, honestly surprised.

"Well, sort of," she said, "Only he didn't know it. He was really drunk and his cock slipped down past my pussy. He pushed into my ass before I could stop him."

"And then?" I prompted.

"And then I didn't want him to stop," she sighed. "But he passed out before we were done."

"Why didn't you ask him to do it another time?" I asked.

"Too scared, I guess," she said. "It is pretty sick."

"No it's not," I said with a shake of my head. "I think it's wonderful."

"So then, you plan on fucking my ass?" she asked.

"Of course!" I grinned, after all, I'd been planned on doing just that since Carrie and I agreed to seduce my friends.

"Alright!" she cried, leaving herself wide open to me.

I reached between Tina's legs and inserted two fingers into her pussy from behind. She cried out as I fucked her with them. I continued to lick her ass the entire time. Afterward, I used two fingers from my other hand to get her ass ready.

"Joel! I can't wait any longer!" Tina cried. "Do it now! Fuck my ass! Stuff me full!"

I moved up and lined up her asshole with my cock. Tina grunted and groaned as I pushed deep into her bottom. Her strawberry blond hair fell in front of her face and she didn't bother to move it. Her head thrashed from side to side as I started pumping in and out of her.

"Your ass is so tight!" I gasped. Tina squeezed with her ass muscled, causing me to groan.

"Too tight for you?" Tina teased. In answer, I rammed into her harder. She gasped, relaxed her muscles and added, "Maybe not!"

"I love watching you pale ass shake with each thrust!" I growled. "Now reach under yourself and start playing with your pussy!"

"I can't do that!" Tina gasped, looking at me over her shoulder. Her hair was still in her eyes, but I knew she could see me. I pushed all the way in and stopped moving.

"Tina, my cock is buried deep in you ass," I smiled. "What's playing with your own pussy compared to that?"

"I can't!" she cried.

"Sure you can," I insisted. "Here, I'll help you." I took Tina's hand in my own and directed them both to her pussy from underneath. I'd barely started directing her fingers before she took over.

"You're making me such a slut!" she cried. I heard her fingers making squishing sounds as she finger fucked her own pussy.

"Not making," I said, starting to fuck her ass once more. "Just discovering how much of a slut you really are!"

"I can't wait to show Robbie just how nasty I can be!" she grunted as she neared another orgasm.

"Don't be surprised if he's not a little more nasty himself. Carrie is one perverted bitch!"

"I hope so!" Tina cried as she thrust her fingers deep and came once again. I held her hips and slammed in and out of her ass for about another few seconds before cumming. Tina cried out and rolled right into another orgasm. This girl seemed to have orgasms a dime a dozen when properly stimulated. The lucky bitch!

"Now what?" Tina asked as we both lay there sweating and breathing heavy.

"You're insatiable!" I laughed.

"Well," she said, blushing. "I'm not sure how this is all going to affect Robbie in the end. He may never want to do this again and I don't want to miss out on anything!"

"Just how adventurous are you willing to be?" I asked.

"Why do you ask?"

"How would you like to try a little girl on girl action?" I asked, holding my breath. Tina looked at me in shock.

"Are you serious?"

"Most definitely," I replied. "In fact, Carrie mentioned to me how she'd love a chance at you."

"What about Robbie?"

"Oh, I'm sure Carrie would like a chance at you both. I can just picture her licking you while Robbie fucks her from behind," I smiled. "I've already promised Carrie that she'd have two dicks at the same time before the days is out."

"Two cocks at the same time!" Tina cried.

"Sound interesting?" I asked, rhetorically.

"Let's go!" Tina said, standing and pulling me after her. I laughed as we once again trekked down the hall.

"Harder Robbie! Harder!" we could hear Carrie crying out as we neared. "Fuck my ass for all your worth! Make it hurt!"

"So much for me showing Robbie the joys of anal sex," Tina said, but she was smiling. We walked into the room to see Carrie laying on her back with her legs over Robbie's shoulders as he slammed in and out of my girlfriend's ass.

"Having fun?" Tina asked as we neared the bed. Robbie froze.

"Tina! I'm so sorry! I know this is so perverted, but Carrie likes it so much!" he cried.

"Do you like it?" Tina asked as she climbed onto the bed.

"Yes!" Robbie admitted with a groan, sounding a little mortified.

"Good!" Tina grinned. "Because so do I."

"Really?" he asked in amazement.

"I've got a load of Joel's cum in my ass to prove it."

"Can I have some?" Carrie asked. Tina smiled.

"I thought you'd never ask!" Tina straddled Carrie's head and sank her pussy and ass down on my girlfriend's mouth. Tina sighed happily a moment later. Carrie was obviously using her tongue to good affect.

"Robbie," I said as I climbed onto the bed as well. "I'm sure Carrie would love for you to finish what you started." There was a moan of agreement from Carrie and Robbie started fucking Carrie ass once more.

Instead of lying down, I stood on the bed and held onto the wall. Tina had her eyes closed as she enjoyed what Carrie was doing, but they snapped open when my cock slapped her in the forehead. I grinned and she laughed briefly before taking my cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck Tina! That looks so hot!" Robbie cried as he picked up the pace. This made Carrie moan under him. Tina made eye contact with her boyfriend and let her tongue travel to my balls as she used one hand to stroke my cock. "You are such a slut!"

"Yes, I am," Tina said calmly, never losing eye contact with Robbie. "But I'm your slut, ready to do whatever you ask." I moaned and she wasn't even talking to me! Poor Robbie started slamming into Carrie's ass with everything he had.

Tina went back to licking my balls. She made sure Robbie was watching before slipping her tongue lower to my ass. I didn't mind at all. It felt pretty good. I took over stroking my cock as Tina focused my balls and ass.

"How does that feel?" Robbie gasped out.

"Great!" I groaned. "I'm sure Tina or Carrie will show you later."

"Oh fuck! I'm going to cum!" Robbie cried.

"Go ahead," I told him. "Fill my girl's ass with your cum!"

"Yes!" Robbie yelled as he came. Tina took one look at his face while he had his orgasm and joined him.

They were both spent moments later and I pushed them away from Carrie. She was in a lust filled daze. Her body was sweat covered and her face was drenched in Tina's cum. Carrie's legs fell open and I could see Robbie's cum dripping out of her ass. I climbed between her legs and pushed my cock deep into her pussy. Her eyes snapped into focus.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds