• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • John and Jill

John and Jill

123

This is my first foray into the loving wives category, so all constructive criticism is welcome. As usual thanks to Papakilo for his gracious and timely editing.

Chapter 1 -- The Overview of a Marriage

John Trainor sat glumly on one of his proudest achievements of his carpentry skills -- his house's back deck. As he sat on the wooden chaise lounge in the cool evening air in his casual clothing sipping his Coors light while awaiting his bride of 16 years to finish dressing; he was contemplating how bad his marriage had gotten to this point. Up until the last six months, he thought they had the perfect example of the American dream. He had a good job, a beautiful wife, and a son that he could be proud of. There were several things going for them and he felt lucky to be here.

The thoughts going through his mind served to jumble his ability to think. Probably drinking the beer was not helping matters, but he was only having one at the moment. He thought about his wife Jill and how she been acting the last six months. She had not made love with him and that entire time. John was not a highly charged sexual animal. He could abstain if he had to; but he shouldn't have to. The way Jill treated him had been nastier and getting worse this last half year. He was thinking back on where it all started.

**************

He met Jillian Sinclair in her freshman year at State and his first year of working at Simmons Metal Fabrication Works. He met Jill in the strangest of ways at a bar called Simon Says. It was one of those mainly teen hangouts that allowed under aged kids in to drink. It was common knowledge that under aged drinking went on there. The police overlooked it seeing that Simon Coolidge, the mayor's older brother owned the place. As long as no kids were ever harmed from the drinking, there were no repercussions from the practice. Simon had a way of taking care of any problems that might arise. If he saw someone getting a little tipsy, he told their friends in a very authoritative manner to take the kid home "NOW." There was never any argument because if you got banned from the club, your social life went in the toilet.

**************

Fullmer was not a large metropolis by any means and hangouts were limited. The local community college was a place to go to get a standard education that could help you move ahead with a limited category of knowledge. If one were really serious about education, Culver State University was 40 miles east of Fullmer. Simon Says was well-known enough that CSU students would drive to Fullmer on Friday and Saturday nights to cut loose; even though there were several bars in Culver around the University and the odd fraternity or sorority party. Simon Says just had a reputation for being team friendly. I was waiting to see if my ex-girlfriend at the time might come in later.

John was setting there with my best friend Chip and a group of other friends I hung out with. Charles "Chip" Monk was a little guy at 5'6" tall, although muscular working at the factory with John. Chip was his best friend since high school. We met because he was being bullied by some of the football players and John stepped in.

Chaz Palmer the center of their high school offensive line had Chip up against the lockers by his shirt collar, telling him that he was going to carry his books.

"Fuck you Palmer, I'm not your slave."

"Listen you little dweeb, you'll do what the hell I tell you to."

John walked up behind him and grabbed his shoulder and told him to put Chip down. John was a tight end and had a chance to really go someplace. He led the team in touchdowns and he was known as rough-and-tumble. He carried himself well and was very agile at 6' 4" and 240 pounds. No one on the team or in the school messed with him. Palmer put Chip down and just glared at John.

"What the fuck makes this your business Trainor?"

"I'm making it my business lard ass, but if you want to step outside I'll be glad to educate you as to why you shouldn't bully people."

"Fuck you Trainor," Palmer said as he turned and stomped away.

"You got balls kid," Trainor said as he turned and walked away. "Personally, if I was a kid your size, I'd carried the books. Lard ass can be rough on people if he wants to be. And you seriously fired his wrath. He doesn't like to be told no."

"Knowing what I've seen of you around school, I don't think you would have carried his books. Size isn't everything and I think your ability to fight back comes from inside just like mine does."

From that time on, Chip and John were almost joined at the hip. They were the ultimate example of the odd couple; friends so different in size and stature but alike inpersonality. They weren't the only odd couple, John also had a friend named Doris McKenzie (call me Mac) who lived right next door to him growing up. She was a big boned girl with long beautiful hazel hair who was rough on the outside but pretty in the face. She had a great body but intimidated guys by the handfuls. That didn't mean she didn't get laid throughout high school by both men and girls. Every place Mac and John went she seemed to get them into fights. She gave as good as she got though, something many a guy learned with impunity. Everyone in school thought they were sleeping together, but they never had. John didn't mind that she was bisexual. She was also friends with Chip as well.

There was not a more well loved classmate in the high school than was John Trainor. People wanted to be him or be like him. The girls seemed to swoon over him and the rest of the guys seemed to respect him immensely; not just fear him. Although still a virgin throughout his junior year of high school, he was never left in want of a date and had fooled around a lot, just hadn't screwed.

That was until he met his ex-girlfriend Mel as her friends called her. Mel was not a local girl having moved to Fullmer in her junior year and immediately became the most sought after and popular girl in school. This was probably due to the fact that you immediately saw a flowing mane of fiery red hair that stopped midway down her back just above the tightest ass and long legs on a 5' 11" frame that you could imagine. This was to go along with an estimated 34D rack, with nipples that always seemed to be in a state of excitement. If you coupled that with a face that looked like Ann-Margret in her sexiest prime, she was the total package. Her girlfriends were sure she set the record of 30 requests for dates in one day alone. It was only natural for her to end up dating John Trainor -- the most popular guy in school and the most popular girl in school.

They made a nice looking couple and it wasn't long before neither of them were virgins anymore. That event happened expectantly the night of John's 18th birthday in fall his senior year.

They were out to dinner at Mel's request and she took him back to her house. Her father was the new president of the biggest bank in Fullmer. Her parents were out of town and she intended to make full use of the opportunity to consummate her love for John. When they got in the house, Mel leading to the couch where they began making out. Things started to get hot and heavy and John reached up to tweak one of Mel's nipples which already on high beam.

She started moaning into John's mouth as their tongues danced a ballet of lust. She reached down and grabbed the large bulge in his pants and gasped in recognition.

"Is that all you John?" as she began sliding up and down his length.

"I'm afraid it is Mel; and you're making it that way."

"John I want you to make love to me tonight; I want you to make me a woman."

"It'll be my first time as well Mel. I would be honored if you be my first."

John and Mel both couldn't believe that they were both virgins, neither one figured that the other wouldn't have found the thrills of sex yet. Mel reached up and began unbuttoning her blouse and John worked on his own shirt. Mel grabbed him and made him stand up to lead him upstairs her bedroom. When they got inside, she unbuckled his jeans and dropped to her knees while pulling his pants and underwear to his ankle. She gasped when his erection sprang free at a 90° angle in its full hard 9".

"My God John you're so big. I've never had one so big in my mouth before but I'll try to do you justice."

She began taking his length in her mouth while swirling her tongue right below the Corona. She had given blowjobs before as one of the ways to protect her virginity, but maintain her popularity. She had never seen a cock this big and she was a little apprehensive as to what it was going to do to her vagina once he entered her later tonight. She was bobbing her head while sliding his steely erection in and out of her mouth while using her tongue to titillate him.

John had had blowjobs before, but never as good as this. This girl was an excellent cock sucker and had a tongue action to die for. He knew he wasn't going to last long at this pace with her and warned her he was about to come.

"Mel I'm going to shoot; I'm sorry."

She just increased her performance while her green eyes sparkled looking into his as he unloaded into her mouth. She just looked at him after swallowing his load and smiled a sexy smile.

"You have nothing to be sorry for sweetie, I enjoyed every drop. Now we got that first awkward orgasm out of the way, you should last longer for the main event."

"Mel you're killing me. Please lay down on the bed," as he helped her to her feet. She lay back on the bed and unbuckled her blue jeans. John reached up to grab at her waist slide her jeans down her legs and off onto the floor. He looked down at her blue satin panties and noticed the wet crotch. As he bent down to grab those and slide them off as well he could smell her overpowering arousal. He instantly began to salivate and knew what he had to do. She had a trimmed fiery red triangle shaped bush that seemed to point to her engorged clitoris expanded out of her hood. John had eaten many pussies in his time before Mel, but had never seen one more angry looking during arousal. Her smell was so sweet and musky that he was immediately drawn to it with his tongue. He started by kissing around her vagina while intermittently lightly kissing her clit. This began driving her crazy as she humped her dripping cooz into his face. She was rocking her pelvis hard into his face trying to drive his tongue into her cunt.

John could not get over her taste. She had the sweetest tasting pussy he'd ever had his mouth on and could not get over how lucky he was. So far this was perfect. After teasing her for a while with his kisses around her vagina began sliding his tongue from the bottom of her cleft to the top to suck on her clit. She screamed out his name and flooded his face with her girl cum. John drank is much as he could but they still made a mess on the bed.

" I'm sorry about that John; I forgot to tell you earlier that I'm a squirter."

John just kept attacking her pussy with his mouth until she came again.

"I can't believe you ate me John; guys don't usually do that."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you Mel, but I won't date a girl that I won't eat."

"I'm not disappointed you idiot, that was the most fantastic feeling I've ever had. Let me go get a wet wash rag, your face is a mess," as she got up and went in to her bathroom and came back with a wet rag to clean off his face she began kissing his face when she was done thanking him repeatedly for going down on her. He finally slipped down and took one of her dime-sized nipples into his mouth. When he started working on her right nipple and then switch to the left he told him to bite. He began nipping solidly on her right nipple again and she shuddered in orgasm again spraying his legs as he lay between them.

"Not that I'm complaining mind you, but I'm going to have to hop in your shower before I leave tonight."

"Who says you're leaving tonight? You're staying with me until we wake in the morning."

"I'd better call my father then I don't want him worried."

John called his father using Mel's cell phone. When he answered the phone he just grunted.

That was John's father's normal reaction to everything. He had a gruff exterior, but a heart of gold and he truly did worry about John.

"Dad I won't be home tonight, I'm staying with a friend."

"Just try not to get your FRIEND pregnant."

John just laughed and replied, "I'll do my best to make you proud."

"You already make me proud John."

John set Mel's cell phone back on her nightstand and continued his ministrations on her.

By the time they were both ready for the main event John had her going crazy with anticipation. Mel it finally had enough and reached down and grabbed John's reenergized erection while pulling him to line him up with her dripping wet pussy. John felt he was ready as well and began to rock his way into her silky furrow. John was unprepared for how tight she was even though he had fingered her earlier while teasing. He worked a few inches inside her until he met her maidenhood. He pushed up against and gave a sudden lunge breaking through her hymen. She just made a yelp and John sat still with about 5 inches of his manhood inside her. He tried to give her some time to acclimate to his length and girth inside her until she started rocking her hips upwardly attempting to increase his presence inside her.

John took this as a sign that she wanted to continue and was ready. He began sliding more of his length inside her until his pubic hair tickled her clit. As he was tongue kissing her with abandon she was trying to suck his tongue down her throat. He began a rocking rhythm that had her moaning into his mouth. Then a sudden thought hammered into his mind.

"Mel, shouldn't I be wearing a condom?"

"John my love, if I thought that was a problem I wouldn't let you inside me in the first place. I've been on the pill to regulate my periods since I was 14. I want this my love, I want the whole experience. Now fuck me, fuck me hard."

This really turned John on and he started pumping for all he was worth into her grasping tight tunnel. She met him with the upstroke on every one of his down strokes and they developed a perfect rhythm for their fucking. John found it hard to hold back through two very powerful orgasms over their 15 minute interlude and finally he shouted out her name as he shot his copious load into her and she climaxed a third time and passed out. John was not stupid, but he was definitely frightened.

As he was getting ready to grab Mel's cell phone to call 911, she awakened with the most sexy and dreamy look on her face as she started kissing him reverently.

"Dear God John that was incredible and exceeded my expectations, "she panted out between the kisses all over his face. "I love you John Trainor, I love you."

John just lay there in their postcoital bliss and stroked her beautiful long hair while saying, "Baby that was fantastic and I'm honored at your gift to me."

"It's all yours anytime sweetie. I'm sorry I waited this long. I wouldn't have waited if I'd known it was this fantastic. I guess you just had to come along. There was no one I'd rather give it to."

John didn't quite know how to respond to those words. He was confused about the situation and did not want to say something they didn't know whether he felt or not. He just wanted to wrap himself in the situation and relax for a while. He knew times of peak lust it was not advisable to utter words of a profound nature. He knew he was overly fond of Mel, but wasn't quite sure whether it was love not. He didn't know whether he could overcome some of her flaws; the most poignant of these being her jealousy. She could really go crazy when girls talked to John.

He had friends that were girls and had no designs on him, but that didn't matter to Mel. That fiery red hair of hers was no lie. She had a terrible temper and was not afraid to unleash it if she felt their relationship threatened; even though it was never warranted. She had a bad habit of embarrassing John in public.

**************

John and Mel found any occasion to get into bed. They found themselves fucking whenever they could make it work. School during the day was no exception. They did it in the girls locker room, the choir room, the School Assembly Hall behind the stage, or anywhere else they could work again. Mel was always willing for John and often initiated their sessions.

John and Mel were the perfect couple and were named prom king and queen. Several of the other students admired them as a couple.

Mel found that her favorite position was doggy style where she could deeply feel all of his length. The only problem with the opportunities would be the way she sprayed when she came. She would find herself or John having to run to a bathroom to get a couple of wet paper towels and several dry ones to clean him or her up. She finally started carrying large packages of Wet Ones in her purse to complete the job. They slept together 6 -- 8 times a week on average -- screwing like rabbits. They both figured out like most teenagers, they loved sex.

Word soon got around that John was hung like a horse. This caused problems mainly because of Mel's jealousy. She had to pretty much blame it on herself because she bragged often about John's size.

Although Mel didn't like the fact that he hung around with Mac, she knew better than to try to do anything about it. She pretty much realized that Mac would kick her ass. It still cause and undercurrent of the issue between Mel and John.

Several of the girls in high school were now making a play for him; even though he felt he was far from available. He thought of himself finally falling in love with Mel. This was all ruined one day when Mel's temper finally reared its head for the last time.

John was standing in the hallway by his locker talking to Lydia Hallstead, his lab partner in chemistry. John was having a rough time in chemistry and Lydia was a big help. Lydia was tall skinny girl with blonde hair and was as sweet as she could be. She had never made any overtures toward John and they were just friends. It was right before second bell for class and Mel came around the corner and started yelling at Lydia.

"You skanky blond bitch, stay away from my boyfriend," as she grabbed Lydia and threw her head first into a locker. The impact happened so quickly that John hardly had time to react to protect Lydia. The impact was so hard on the girl's head that it knocked her completely cold. There was no one else in the halls because most students were already in their classes. John looked at Mel coldly and she knew she had totally fucked up.

John began seeing what he could do for Lydia and said to Mel, "Go get some help you stupid jealous bitch. You've hurt this poor girl."

Mel came back with the school nurse who took one look at Lydia and called for an ambulance.

"What happened here?"

Mel responded with a pleading look to John, "She was running late for class and tripped over John's books on the floor and landed right against the locker."

John just looked at her in amazement and continued with the nurse to try to revive Lydia. The nurse sent Mel to the cafeteria to get a bag of ice and placed it on Lydia's for head were a large goose egg was forming. It wasn't long before Lydia came around, but had absolutely no recollection of the incident.

Mel tried to hug on the John's arm, but he just pushed her away. The EMTs from the local volunteer fire department loaded Lydia on their stretcher and wheeled her to the ambulance take her to the hospital emergency room. The school nurse accompanied Lydia to the hospital.

Mel tried several times to talk to John after they got their late slips from the office to get to class, but John wasn't having any.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • John and Jill

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds