• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • John & Mark

John & Mark

When I was eighteen I was seriously into masturbation and solo sex. Solo because I hadn’t yet found a girl who was willing. I had this friend of mine named John McDaniels who lived a couple of doors down from us. He was a year older than me and was 5’9” or so with a thin build and was a nice looking guy. He had never been laid either and the two of us would conspire every way known to see his eighteen year old sister naked or to get into her room when she wasn’t there and look at her bras and panties and anything else we could find.

One day we were in her room and John had found a pair of her panties in the laundry that had the unmistakable smell of sex in the crotch. He sniffed it and gave it to me and before long the two of us were teenage-intoxicated on the smell of pussy. We were both laying on her bed passing her panties back and forth and getting all hot and horny. We were both rubbing our cocks kinda subconsciously when he all of a sudden unzipped his jeans, pushed them down a little and took out his hard cock. I’d seen him naked in gym before but not with a hard on and it kinda shocked me.

“Hey Mikie, we’re both guys and the smell of her cunt’s getting me hot. Don’t watch if ya don’t want to.” He said. His cock was an easy 7 inches and thick and he was casually stroking it as he smelled her. I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. “Why dontcha take yours out and we can jerk off in her panties together. Get em all full of cum and put em back in the laundry.”

I figured what the hell and took my shorts and jockeys off and he got a good look at my 6 ½ inch cock which was hard and the head was all red and swollen. We both got up and put the panties on the bed and started jerking off our cocks so that we’d shoot into them. I was watching his cock and he was watching mine.

“Let me jerk yours John.” I heard myself say but not believing it. He took his hand away and I replaced it with mine and started stroking his cock just the way I did mine. He moaned a little and put his hand on mine and here we were, two guys jerking eachother off into a girl’s panties.

“You wanna lick it Mark?” He asked me with a sly grin on his face.

I couldn’t believe this was happening but I couldn’t take my eyes off his cock as my hand stroked it. I wanted to taste it. I didn’t answer but kind of dropped to my knees so that his fat cock was in front of my face. It was all red and there was some precum oozing out the end. “Cmon Markie, suck on it for me. I wanna see what it feels like.” I flicked my tongue out and licked the head and then took it into my mouth and started sucking it.

“Oh shit!” he said as I sucked on the head and stroked the shaft. I had no idea of what I was doing but it must have been cool because he all of a sudden he started fucking his cock in and out fast and shot this load of cum into my mouth. It was salty and sour and felt thick and creamy and without thinking I swallowed my first load of cum. And continued sucking the head until he pushed me away. “Geez Mark, you were supposed to let me cum in her panties!”

“So you’re now unhappy?” I said as I stroked my own rock hard cock.

“Well that was pretty hot.” He said as he watched me.

I laid down on the bed and started stroking for real. I was so hot from sucking his cock that I just had to cum.

“What the fuck’s going on here!!!???” It was his sister Janice standing in the doorway looking at her nearly naked brother and his equally unclothed best friend.

We both scrambled for our clothes and stammered and stuttered. But what the heck could we say. We were major league busted. She walked into the room and over to the bed and then spotted her panties.

“So you little freaks were playing with your cocks in my panties?” She said as she felt to see if the crotch was wet. “Were you smelling my pussy juice?”

We were both blushing not knowing what to say.

“I know you two peep on me and had a feeling that my baby brother was messing with my panties and bras and stuff.” She sniffed the crotch. “I like the way I smell.” She reached out and held my cock in her hand. “You like the way I smell Mark?”

This was too much for me. I had just sucked her brother off and here she was fondling my dick while he watched.

“Did you like the way he smelled too Mike?” She asked making it obvious that she had seen me eating his cock. She let go of my cock and reached under her skirt to pull her panties down and off. “Smell these, boys.” She said.

She pushed them into my face and it was awesome. The crotch was wet with fresh pussy juice and I licked it with my tongue. She took them away and pushed them into her brother’s face.

“You guys wanna get naked and fuck around?” She asked.

We were both naked in a heartbeat. She unbuttoned her blouse and took it off followed by her bra. She had nice grapefruit sized tits with little cherry nipples. She unbuttoned her skirt and took it off and here was a pussy. The first one I’d ever seen live and in person. She had trimmed it so it was all neat with soft blondish hair. I could see her slit.

The three of us were naked and on the bed. She maneuvered us around so that John’s face was at my crotch. She wanted him to suck my aching cock and she got between his legs and started eating his cock and balls. He latched his mouth onto my cock and started fucking it in and out of his face as his sister sucked him hard once again.

“Ummm Johnny, stick that thing into my pussy while you suck Mark’s cock.” She said as she got on her knees with her ass and pussy up in the air. John got behind her and tentatively put the head of his cock at her pussy lips. “Stick it in baby.” She said as she pushed back against his cock. He slid into her and she gasped. He started fucking her and I got in front of him and stuck my cock into his waiting mouth. He was fucking her pussy hard and was having a hard time sucking me at the same time. “Let me eat it Markie.” She said. So I got on my back underneath her and she stuck my cock into her nasty mouth and sucked me crazy. Her head was bobbing up and down on me while her brother slapped his balls against her. All of a sudden she pushes my cock away and slithers away from us both.

“I wanna see you fuck Mark.” She said to her brother.

At that point I would have let an elephant fuck me I was so hot to cum. I got on my back and spread my legs. She spread me further and pulled my legs back towards my head so that my cock and balls and ass were totally exposed and open. John got between my legs and put his mouth on my asshole and fucked it with his tongue getting me all wet. He put the head of his cock at my asshole and started slowly shoving into me. It hurt like hell for a few seconds but as he got in further I started to like it. He started fucking in and out of me slowly at first and she got down on her stomach and lowered her mouth to my aching cock and started sucking me as she squeezed my balls. I couldn’t handle it and I grabbed her head and held it on my cock as I came gushers into her face while John fucked my ass. As I came he pulled all the way out really fast and the sensation was incredible. He got on top of his sister and stuck his cock into her pussy and in a few thrusts was shooting hot cum into her. She cried out as she came and we all collapsed in a sweaty pile on the bed.

IT was an afternoon to remember……first blowjob I ever gave….first pussy I ever got…..first cock in my ass. But none of it was the last.

xxx

Marlene

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • John & Mark

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 701 milliseconds