John & Tracey

Tracey returned carrying a large bottle of coke from which she filled the two glasses. She handed one to John and sat back on the sofa next to him holding the other.

John took a sip, then a second and placed it on a drink mat. He hesitated remembering her words at lunchtime about him not taking her for granted. Was buying the condoms taking her for granted?

"Are you alright?" She asked, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Fine. You?" He replied placing his arm around her.

She made a purring noise.

"Do you want to watch TV?" Tracey asked.

"Not particularly." John replied.

"What would you like to do?"

"I don't mind. What would you like to do?"

Tracey was silent for a few seconds then kissed him. First on the cheek then, as he turned his face towards her, the lips. Their tongues fought for a few seconds then relaxed both inside her mouth.

John lifted his hand to her tit and squeezed it gently. Then more firmly, feeling the nipples hardening beneath his touch.. Tracey smiled as he began to unbutton her blouse and helped him take her arms from the sleeves. She turned her back to him to enable him to undo the hooks and eyes of her bra. Taking the straps off over her shoulders she lay it with her blouse over the back of the sofa.

Turning back to John she straddled him, placing one knee either side of his thighs and sitting down with an ass cheek on each knee.

John's eyes opened wide as he studied her tits from close range. Her erect nipples in their light brown surrounds with their little pimples. He looked from one to the other, not knowing where to go first.

Tracey decided for him and, placing her hands behind his head pulled his mouth to one hardening nipple. John didn't need a second invitation and sucked greedily upon it. He heard Tracey gasp and moved to her other tit, sucking that nipple deep inside his mouth. He heard her moan and felt her lift her ass from his knees as if she wanted to force more of her tit into his mouth. He did his best. Opening his mouth as wide as possible he felt it fill with her warm flesh.

He ran his fingers down her spine as he sucked, cupping her ass cheeks through her jeans. Feeling her buttocks tightening and relaxing.

Tracey pulled back her head and pulled her tit from his mouth.

"Did you bring something," she gasped.

"I did." John panted in reply, his own breathing was becoming erratic.

"Let's do it now." Tracey said, standing up and removing her jeans and knickers.

"Hurry up." She urged, lying naked on her back on the sheepskin rug.

John knelt between her open thighs and fumbled with everything. He tried to undo his trousers whilst unwrapping the packet of condoms.

"Is this your first time, John." Tracey suddenly asked.

"Yes." John mumbled, hanging his head.

"Let me help you." She said, sitting up and reaching for his belt buckle. "Don't worry. Everything will be alright."

"You don't mind?" John looked into her eyes. "That it's my first time, I mean."

"We all have to start at sometime." She looked away. "I'm sorry I'm sharing my first time with you. You don't mind that?"

"No." He saw a look in her eye. "I don't mean that I wouldn't have preferred it if it had been." He hurriedly corrected.

Tracey smiled and went back to freeing John's prick from his underwear.

Take your shirt off." She instructed taking the condom packet from his fingers and deftly slitting the wrapper with a thumbnail.

She had one out and was covering the end of his prick by the time he'd thrown his shirt onto the seat of the sofa.

Holding the end of the condom in place she quickly unrolled it down the length of his shaft and, satisfied it was in place lay back and guided him on top of her.

John felt the tip of his prick touch the opening to her pussy. Felt the resistance then the give as he moved forward and slowly penetrated her.

He felt Tracey bend her knees and touch the out side of his thighs with the soft insides of her own. Then she adjusted the angle of her hips and he was fully inside her. He didn't move for a few seconds, savouring the feeling of warmth and tightness around his prick then he pulled back started moving in and out. He didn't need anyone to show him what to do now. His body knew. Faster it went. Drawing moans; gasps and cries from Tracey as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. Once she tensed as she had at lunchtime and her pussy tightened like a fist around his prick. He gasped himself feeling his prick growing even larger. Feeling the pressure building up inside him. He felt Tracey tensing again then he was there.

He collapsed forward onto Tracey's tits, squashing them with his weight as he pumped inside her.

He moved in and out a couple of times then pulled from her pussy and lay on his back by her side, panting for breath.

"Are you alright?" Tracey asked, a note of concern in her voice.

He nodded, not yet able to speak.

"Did you enjoy?" Tracey asked, turning onto her side and looking down on him.

He replied with a huge grin.

Tracey carefully removed the condom and took it into the kitchen where she wrapped it inside a piece of kitchen towel and placed it in the waist bin.

Returning to the living room she looked down on John's near naked body.

John was surprised that he didn't feel the need to cover himself up. He felt comfortable with her looking down on him.

First pulling of his shoes and trousers Tracey knelt by his side and placed one of his hands on a tit. While he was feeling it she picked up his still semi-hard prick and started wanking it. Immediately it started growing. Moving away from John's hand she rubbed her, by now hard, nipple along the length of his prick. Gasping herself at the sensations it sent through her body.

Moving to between his legs she ran her nipples through his pubic hairs. She could feel his prick jerk up between her tits. She moved again, this time feeling his foreskin moving between her tits.

"Help me." She whispered to him and John reached down to hold her tits more firmly in place aound his prick as she moved.

The feelings were so different to being in her pussy.

Tracey placed her hands on the carpet either side of John's waist and quickened her movements. John squeezed her tits tighter around his prick intensifying the feelings. The feelings that were causing his balls to lift and tighten. Cause his prick to grow and the end to become supersensitive.

"Oh. Oh." He cried as he felt himself coming. Tracey felt it as well as she tried to pull her tits from his prick and guide it into her mouth.

John wanted her tits and held them tightly around his jerking, spurting prick as he shot load after load onto Tracey's face and neck.

John looked down as he finished coming and watched the little rivers of sperm slowly making their way across the tops of Tracey's tits towards her nipples.

Tracey raised her head and looked up at him, licking the come that had landed on her lips with her tongue. "You have to catch your bus in an hour." She said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • John & Tracey
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds