John Billionaire Ch. 01

Cassandra pointed out where everything was, and then made her exit to let me change.

I spent over an hour prepping, the longest I'd ever taken in my life. Seriously, most of the time I just threw something on and winged it for the date. But this one, Nicole, I really liked. And my situation was so weird that I found myself overthinking how to come across as 'casual' while feeling anything but casual inside.

When I finally emerged, Cassandra gave me the once over like a concerned mother hen. She even reached to my head and tousled my hair a bit with her hands to give me a better 'relaxed' look. "You'll be fine," she reassured me.

Just before I left, she had a serious look in her eye. "If you wish to 'entertain' any guests, trust that we will of course be quite discreet."

***

Less than a second after I knocked, the door swung open.

"Hi." I arrived simply, a bouquet of garden flowers in my hand, dressed casually in my simple jeans, a button down, and a blazer. God, she was gorgeous.

Nicole's soft hazel eyes went wide and then tightened in a momentary panic. "Oh, crap. I really overdressed." And she did. I let my gaze start at the bottom and move its way up: Expensive, fragile heels; a shimmering red cocktail dress; lots of jewelry, and her hair expertly coiffed up into an elegant pile atop her head. "I'd been expecting some fancy dinner."

My heart sank about three miles in half a second. I remembered she'd joked about the 'fancy dinner', but I'd talked myself out of taking that route. "Uh, disappointed?"

"Oh, no! No!" And then Nicole's laugh made absolutely everything in the world much better. "I had been sooooo nervous. I mean, I know it's just a first date and we barely know each other and no I've never been on a really fancy first date but oh, not that I want to, and actually, I'm relieved." She paused to catch her breath, not realizing that she'd been rambling. "Really, I'm relieved. It's not every day that a billionaire asks you out on a date and I'd been kinda freaking out about it."

"It's just me, John. Just the cute guy you met in the elevator, remember?"

"Yeah, I remember." Nicole's smile easily lit up the entire room. "But oh, uh, hang on a second, I should go change."

"No!" I interrupted. "Please don't. You... you're... you're just so gorgeous right now."

"Really?" She seemed so relieved and incredibly nervous. I wondered for the hundredth time how such a pretty girl had gotten through life not knowing how gorgeous she was and inheriting the self-confidence (or at least façade of confidence) that came with such a physical beauty.

"Come on." I smiled a reached out my hand.

She took it and I took advantage of the position to pull her to me suddenly, causing her to gasp until I stopped her with a hand at her waist just inches in front of my face. "Let's get something out the way," I said. "I really, really like you. I want this to go right. And I don't want to put any pressure on you. So don't worry about it. I'm a sure thing."

Worry was still on her face for another moment, and I moved in. My mouth went most of the way to hers, but not all the way. And only a split-second later, Nicole closed the gap and captured my lips with her own.

Our first kiss. She was sweeter than I imagined, and she was wearing some perfume that was driving me crazy.

And when we finally broke, I started pulling her out into the hallway. "We should go. You keep letting me kiss you and we'll never get this date started."

We rode the elevator downstairs. Now most people probably don't hold hands on the first date, but Nicole wasn't about to let go of me. And right where I'd left it ten minutes earlier was the random cab I picked up on 5th Avenue.

"You got a cab!" she giggled. She turned to me, covering her mouth with her hand but I could clearly see the smile in her eyes. "Don't think I haven't seen you in that limo from time to time."

I just opened the cab door and bowed. "Milady."

She held my hand for support as she swung onto the seat, and I soon followed. And before we knew it, the cab was pulling up to the curb in front of McDonald's, per my instructions.

Nicole's mouth gaped open. "You're seriously taking me to McDonald's."

I leaned in and set my chin on her shoulder. "Big fancy dinner from New York's newest billionaire... That's what you said." And with a completely straight face I added, "I bought the restaurant just so I could take you here."

Nicole's eyes were about to pop out of their sockets, not sure whether to think I was crazy or pulling her chain. "You ARE joking, aren't you?"

Suddenly, I lost my composure and my ability to maintain a straight face. A loud belly laugh exploded out of me as I couldn't hold it in any longer. "Yes! Yes!" I laughed while Nicole got humorously angry and started tickling me.

"Hey! Hey! Stop! Stop!" I cried.

"Ugh... you ALMOST had me. Getting me all dolled up for you, with these shoes that hurt like hell, and then going into a McDonald's? I thought I was fourteen again."

"Okay, now seriously. What kind of food do you like?" I held both her hands in mine, holding them up between our chests. It felt so natural to feel this close to her.

"What, you haven't already picked out a place?"

"Oh, it's not that. I've picked out and made reservations at five places. Didn't want to take you to... Italian, for example, and have it turn out you didn't like Italian."

"You really thought this through, didn't you?"

"Absolutely. Things may not go perfect, but I'll do what I can. I just want you to feel comfortable with me. Like I said, I really, really like you and I really, really want this date to go well."

Nicole held up our hands joined together, turning them so that the back of my right hand rested against her right cheek. "You're really something special, you know that?"

"Hey, I'm just an ordinary guy hoping to get lucky."

"You're wrong."

"What?"

"You're so much more than an ordinary guy." And then she kissed me again. She kissed me with so much feeling I felt like lightning bolts were shooting straight into my skull, in a good way.

She kissed me with so much passion that my world shrank down to the diameter of this cab, nothing existing except for me and her. And if lightning really did strike me now, I would still die happy.

"I'm never going to get you to dinner, am I?" I wondered when we eventually pulled apart.

"That depends, any more tricks up your sleeves?"

"No. Just pick a food and we'll be on our way."

"Okay... let's go." Nicole's eyes flashed down and a guilty grin spread across her face. "Besides, I'll have to get you somewhere in public where I can keep my hands off you for a few minutes. At least that way I might actually learn the history of this man I'm falling for instead of just wishing I could fuck you right here."

"Oh, damn. Forget dinner then."

"No!" she hit my shoulder. "Sometimes it really is about the journey, not the destination. Let's go have a great first date."

***

We had a great first date. Our food got cold and neither of us ate much. We were too busy talking. And giving each other light touches on the arm or with our feet underneath the table. I felt like I was a giddy teenager once again.

She got the lowdown on my mom and Jonathan Kendall. She found out I was 27- years-old and if the whole Kendall thing hadn't happened, I might have made it big as a Finance guru on Wall Street in a short time.

I found out she came from a sheltered, small town in Connecticut and just recently graduated from an all-girls private college. And now she was just a 22- year-old young woman hired by an Auditing firm right out of school and completely overwhelmed by the experience of New York City. Her story answered a lot of my questions about the pretty girl with the very un-New York attitude. It just made me want to protect her so much more. I hadn't dated a 22- year-old since I was 22.

There was only one hiccup in the whole evening. We were getting into a cab after dinner when I heard a woman gasp, "Is that... is that Jonathan Kwong?"

It was everything I could do to not react. Nicole glanced over for a half-second. But then a second woman said in an authoritative tone, "Nah, couldn't be. Jonathan Kwong wouldn't be taking a cab."

Once out of sight, I grinned and then our driver took us back to Nicole's apartment building. Originally I'd planned to go for a walk on a nice evening, but something in Nicole's eyes pleaded to finally get somewhere private.

We headed back up the elevator, tension thick in the air between us. We weren't holding hands. We weren't even really looking at each other really. I figured we were both just counting the seconds until we arrived at her door and rehearsing what we would say to each other.

I knew this had to be a 'no pressure' first date. Apart from my opening kisses, we'd remained relatively platonic throughout the evening. So I'd resigned myself to returning home alone tonight.

And so, when we arrived at her door, I held her hand and began by saying, "Nicole, I had a wonderful time toni-"

Then she interrupted me by saying the words every man wants to hear in his life. "Would you like to come in?"

I smiled, simultaneously happy to go in and terrified that I wouldn't be able to control my desire for her. The skimpy red dress had been revealing luscious curves and silky skin all night. "Sure. You never finished your story about what your Aunt said at that Christmas party."

Nicole took one big step closer to me, penetrating my personal space until she was looking up at me with her chest pressed up against me. "No... I mean, **would you like to come in**?" There was no mistaking the husky innuendo in her voice.

My heart and loins spoke up before my brain could catch up. "Absolutely."

Ten seconds later we were inside Nicole's bedroom, both the front door and her bedroom door shut and locked. We fell onto her bed, holding each other tight as our mouths found each other and the full-on makeout sessions began.

Adrenaline was pumping through my veins and I was as aroused as I'd ever been in my life. And yet there was no rush. The mental high of first love, if I could call it that, was more than enough to sate my lust. Lust of my heart, not my loins.

We kissed endlessly, the way kissing had felt when I first experienced it so many years ago. It was such a thrill that I didn't even think about sex. Holding Nicole in my arms as we made love with our mouths was more than enough for me.

And it was enough for Nicole, at least for a little while. And then suddenly it wasn't good enough anymore. With a growl, she suddenly spun us around until I was flat on my back and she was straddling my hips. Her skirt had become bunched up around her hips, revealing a black satin thong. I'd been wondering if she even had panties for a minute when I couldn't find a panty-line before dinner. But the thong didn't disappoint me, even though it was the only thing preventing her bare pussy from grinding directly atop the bulge in my jeans.

Her hands were tugging at my shirt, unbuttoning as fast as her slightly uncoordinated and very rushed fingers could go. Once she got the buttons undone I tried to help out by sitting up and shedding both my blazer and the button-down. And then her fingers were clawing at my pecs beneath my undershirt.

She kissed me again while tugging at the hem of my undershirt until it was trapped only at my arms, and then she broke our liplock long enough to whip the offending garment over my head.

"No fair, I'm topless and you're not," I complained wryly.

Nicole's grin flashed in front of me. She sat up while I sank my head back into her pillows, enjoying the view as Nicole slid the straps of her dress of her shoulders and then peeled the red material down, revealing a very thin, strapless black satin bra to match her panties.

From the slight bulge of flesh over the tops of her bra cups, I saw that her breasts were bigger than I'd thought. As a lifelong 'tits' man, I could feel my libido spike even further. And then I was seeing much more of them as the bra went flying off into a corner of the room.

I tried to resist my impulse to devour her breasts right then and there. They were so pretty, just like her. Maybe not as big as Taylor's, but the shape to them was absolutely amazingly firm and soft at the same time. While I stared in a daze, Nicole pulled out the various fasteners holding her light brown hair up, and the long locks fell down behind her shoulders.

I was able to glance up for just a moment, gazing upon Nicole's perfect 'fuck me' look at this moment. And then I lost control over my impulses.

I lunged up, throwing Nicole off balance as I attacked her chest. Almost violently, I lifted and positioned her body until she was flat on her back, head pointed away towards the foot of the bed. I took two minutes to worship her breasts with my tongue, still pointy and firm even with her laying back.

My hands, however, were busy tugging at her dress, careful not to damage it while I pulled it and her thong past her hips and then along her legs until I could fling them away to join her bra somewhere far far away.

And now I had an angel in my arms.

I paused then, for a very long time. Time simply slowed down for me as mentally I settled back down into a feeling of passionate love for this woman, overriding the physical lust inside of me.

"You are beautiful."

She just gave me a shy smile. "Really?"

I smiled right back at her. "Really, really." And I slid my hands, my palms so hot with excitement, down across her thighs and then back up, massaging as I went. "Now just lay back and let me love you."

She giggled when I got down between her legs, my face hovering over her steaming pussy, neatly trimmed fuzz promising to be quite gentle against my tongue. I got a double whiff of her perfume mixed with musky feminine arousal. I smiled at the thought of the perfume down there. Nicole had obviously placed it there expecting me. I thought back to an old saying. A guy always wonders whether or not he's going to get lucky tonight. The girl already knows.

Well, now I knew. So, eager to get things started, I extended my tongue out and made a new wet trail from the bottom of her folds all the way up and across her tight little clit.

Nicole shivered and tensed up for just a moment before relaxing and then spreading her legs farther apart for me. I could see the folds of her pussy opening like a blooming flower before my very eyes. And so I dove back in.

Using just my tongue, I licked and caressed, pulling every trick I knew in the book. With previous girlfriends, I might hold back just a little bit. No sense in getting her addicted to your best RIGHT at the beginning. Otherwise everything else is just a let down. But I wanted to get this first time SO right.

And so with the blood pounding in my ears and my hormones screaming at me to climb on top and empty my balls into her, I forced myself to slow down and be gentle. So, the touch of my tongue was feather light. My pace was agonizingly slow. I was teasing her, and we both knew it.

After five minutes Nicole cursed, "Dammit, John. You're pretty good at that." Then she picked up her head and looked at me. "You're not as good as my last girlfriend, but you're pretty good."

I picked my head up in surprise at that comment.

She just smiled. "All-women's college, remember? I'll tell you about it sometime. And I'll let you finish some other time as well. But right now?" Nicole paused and fixed me with a glare. "STOP FUCKING TEASING ME!"

I hesitated one moment too long.

Nicole sat up and started pulling on my arms. "Get up here and make love to me, please..." she moaned as she got my hips into position between her legs.

I cradled her head in both my hands as my cock simply glided into place of its own accord. My mushroom head was seated in her folds, a half-inch into her.

She looked up, eyes wide open as her gaze was mirrored right back in my own.

"Nicole... I..." I wanted to say 'I love you', but my head popped in for the briefest of moments to warn me.

"Shh..." she said, reading my mind. "It's too early for anything like that. But I appreciate the sentiment."

And then she pulled my head down for a kiss. And as my head lowered, so did my hips.

Nicole whimpered into my mouth as my battering ram parted her folds and the thick shaft burrowed into her body. I got almost all the way in without much effort, then had to press to get the last two inches in. And then we were joined.

"Ughh..." I groaned, reveling in the glorious sensation. I pulled back my head so I could see her face clearly.

"Ohhh..." Nicole moaned, her mouth open and her forehead sweating a bit, but she held my gaze as I moved in and out of her body. "It's so hot..."

And so for a long, long time we held each other, barely blinking, our faces reflecting the myriad sensations and pleasures coursing through both of our bodies.

So focused on watching her, I was lasting quite a while without trying to prevent my orgasm. Nicole on the other hand, seemed to be soaking up every pleasure as if it were all brand new to her. Twice, she closed her eyes and arched her back, gasping for breath as little orgasms shuddered through her body, clutching me close during her moments of greatest joy.

But when I saw her eyes tightening for her third, I felt my own strength beginning to waver while at the same time an instinctual part of me began forcing a faster tempo. She read the new expression in my face, smiling with satisfaction before suddenly her eyes flew wide open. "Don't cum in me," she hissed. "I'm not protected."

Inwardly I groaned, but I had enough mental fortitude to nod my agreement. And I watched as Nicole's focus shifted from enjoying the pleasure into a slight fear.

Fortunately, I was already pretty close, so she wouldn't have to endure much more. And after a few more short thrusts, I pulled out and leaned over her nude body. Nicole's eyes lit up, fascinated by what she saw as I jerked my cock a few times and then roared as the first jet of sperm flew out of me to splatter across her left breast.

Nicole giggled in the middle of my orgasm as I fired two more shots right into the valley of her cleavage. And then I leaned forward and pumped out the rest at closer range right onto her fair skin.

When I was done, I collapsed onto the bed next to her. I watched as she dipped a finger into the pool of jizz I left on her chest, and then tasted it experimentally. "Hmm, it really is salty. But it's not a bad taste," she remarked.

She turned to me. "Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back."

And Nicole slid out of bed, careful not to splash my cum everywhere as she hurried into her bathroom. And a minute later, she'd cleaned up and returned to climb her naked body next to mine and cuddle herself against me. "Thank you, John."

"I should be thanking you."

"No, I mean it. I always had hoped my first time would feel this special."

First time-... what? "Uh, excuse me?" I asked, stupidly. I hadn't felt a hymen or anything. First time?

She leaned in and pecked me. "My first time having real sex... with a man at least. My RA took my cherry with a dildo during my freshman year." From shy beauty before, Nicole had become absolutely bubbly in the aftermath of our lovemaking. "I couldn't believe I got that whole thing in me. And it was so hot and throbbing. I swear I could feel your pulse through your dick."

Meanwhile, I was still half in shock.

"You, you're the first man I ever got intimate with. I mean, I've wanted to. Really, I AM into guys. But the selection isn't that good at a women's college and I'm usually very picky."

"Uh, 'usually'?" I was barely keeping up and feeling slightly chagrined.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds