Johnny and His Girls Ch. 04

I was told by the person leading me, an Angel I guess, he told me that I would soon be with the one that was chosen for me from the beginning, not necessarily the one I had on Earth. That I would still know and love the ones I had always loved but the memory of anyone I was intimate with would fade. I would only be with my chosen and no one else and that my chosen one would tell me more, that she was waiting for me and where to meet her.

Then we parted ways.

I went to where I was supposed to be wondering all the while who my chosen was. Was it Shelby or someone else? My answer came in less than an eye blink as Shelby was now standing before me. A deep voice out of nowhere said, "This is the one that was chosen for you for all time." I embraced my Shelby and we kissed a lovers kiss and the sensation was indescribable.

We talked for a long time and she explained how I could visit my girls but could not touch them until they were here. So much was revealed to me, some of the greatest mysteries of mankind were revealed. I met all the great people of history and did not have to worry about language barriers or remembering names, it all came very natural. I was able to make love to my Shelby but it had to be in our home, nowhere else.

I paid my girls a visit and told them everything would be okay. I also told them how sorry I was to have to leave them so very soon. I promised that I would watch over them and protect them as much as I could.

A great joy came over me as I heard that both Kelly AND Cheyenne were pregnant, they both conceived the afternoon I died. I saw the children and they are so very beautiful.

So Cheyenne and Kelly took care of each other and had their babies' just hours apart. From the time I left, Kelly and Cheyenne shared the same bed and stayed together. Except for going to work they were rarely apart and no matter how many men asked them, they never were with a man again.

I found that Shelby and I could make love to each other, but not with anyone else. When you get here you're placed with the one that was chosen for you. I lucked out, I was with my Shelby.

If Shelby had not been my chosen one I would have been placed with or had to wait for that person. I was shocked when I saw my father and it wasn't my mother by his side, likewise with my mother. It's strange but that's the way the Big Guy wants it and He's the one in charge!

I also found that no matter how many times you make love here, it's ALWAYS the first time. It was all there, the tightness, my cock so stiff it was incredible and I could last for a very long time. It's great!!!

The sexual stimulation was so indescribable. You remember I told you that Shelby could squirt across the bed? Let me tell you something she came so hard I thought she would literally push me out of her, not to mention the blast in the face I would get while eating her sweet bald pussy. It was like a hose turning off and on quickly. I in turn would shoot a geyser down her throat and that girl still never spilled a drop.

When we made love it was just plain athletic, unbridled animal like passion and when we came, it was like nothing anyone on Gods green earth ever experienced. You talk about a wet spot; it was like a pond under us! The orgasmic high was just incredible. I cannot find the words to describe that sensation, and I did some research!

It wasn't just the sex but everything here is like nothing you'll ever hear or see. Everyone here has such a joy and love about them it just radiates.

We all shed tears daily for those that did not make it here, even for the lowest of the low-life scum because they had several chances during their lifetime to do something to get here.

I'll tell you in life, with few exceptions, I was one lucky guy and in death I was VERY lucky and I'll forever be with my Shelby the one true love of my life.

EPILOG

Here's what happened.

I visited with my girls and children every chance I could.

Now Maria found a nice young man, got married and settled in to a very nice life. She was well taken care of and had three children one boy and two girls. Yes she had the "Johnny's girl" tattoo removed for obvious reasons. That was one secret her husband never knew of or found out about.

Shannon and Jake had two more children, Jake Junior and Kristen Shelby-Jon. They sold the house in California and moved into the mansion to live with Kelly and Cheyenne.

Kelly had a little girl she named Shelby-Rose and Cheyenne had a boy she named Daniel Shelby-John.

Then there was Jackie, my dear sweet Jackie. She stayed single and was raising our children John Shelby and Heather Shelby-Marie. She seemed fine to everyone but she was always emotionally weak and I guess she just couldn't handle losing the people she dearly loved.

She lost her husband and her sister Shelby in such violent ways (her husband in Tower one on 9-11 and Shelby in a car wreck), I left too soon for her and both her folks passed in the same year. I guess it was just too much at one time.

My sweet Jackie left the mansion one cold, overcast, drizzly winter morning and drove to a park. She took an entire bottle of Valium chasing it with a half bottle of Jack Daniels. She was naked but covered with a blanket when they found her, the rest of her clothes neatly folded in the passenger seat. A simple note that just said, "I'm sorry."

The one time I could not do ANYTHING to protect my girls.

Once again the family was devastated.

My Sweet Jackie's body was laid to rest but her spirit will be in limbo until the end of The Great Tribulation where she will be joined once again to her husband she lost so long ago.

On earth,after a time, everything returned to a somewhat normal daily life. Everyone was happy and the children never wanted for anything but were also well disciplined.

They grew to be healthy happy people with great careers and families of their own. Of course all my girls were well taken care of financially and eventually Kelly, Shannon and Cheyenne joined us in the Promised Land.

I hope you enjoyed my series. I welcome all comments good or bad. Thank you for reading.

BTW I'm still single and available!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 405 milliseconds